Forgotten forever 1x1 part 2

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Forgotten forever 1x1 part 2

Postby it.will.rain » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:35 am

Her father smiled as he talked. "I am glad that you feel that way. So do you think she is the one for you?" He asked him. "I am glad that she will be happy with me there and I am sorry about your family. You are always welcome to talk to me if you want. I am retired and have nothing to do now." He said to him.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:13 pm

Mark smiled, "Honestly, I really do." he said as he looked at her dad, he chuckled, "I am glad she is happy with me too. But don't worry, I was in foster care for awhile, adopted, and then they passed away, I never really had an actual family." he said with a light shrug, "So I can't really relate with Cassie in that way, and I do feel guilty about that." he admitted. "What did you do before you retired?" he asked.
Check out Lorwolf! Use my referral code to get the chance for a companion!
https://www.lorwolf.com/Refer/11524
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:30 pm

Her father listened to what he said. "That must have been hard all the same. Class and her mom were really close. They talked every day without fail. She rarely missed a day." He said to him. "She is hurting a lot more than she is showing. It is part of how she closes herself off. She thinks it is a weakness to show when she is sad and so she never shows it. But as long as you let her know it is okay to cry and be upset about it, she might just let you in a little more to her world. As for what I did, I was in politics. Well, sort of. I was the writer of all of the speeches for the president. I did that for a long time but also wrote for others as well." He said looking at him.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:33 pm

Mark shrugged once more, he listened to him and nodded, "I will make sure she knows it's okay." he said softly as he looked at her dad and listened to him. 'Oh wow that is amazing." he said when he heard, "I can only imagine that pressure." he said, "I was never good with words."
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:58 pm

"I know that you will. She really does deserve a guy like you." He said to him. He chuckled a little. "It is a lot of pressure but I am used to it. It was my job after all. It paid really well but it was a lot of work and if the head of staff does not like it, you rewrite it. Then it is passed to the president and if he does not like it, you rewrite it and it goes up the chain again. It is a lot of rewriting and reorganizing. But if you really know your candidate, it makes it a lot easier to get things approved. I got pretty good at it and rarely had to rewrite the last three years." He said to him.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:05 pm

Mark nodded, "Well I am glad you enjoyed your job." he said, "I, that's just amazing, writing was never my strong suit. I might have to get some tips from you with everything I have to write now as a business owner." he chuckled. "I never knew how much writing I would need to do for proposals and business wise, and for advertising." he said with a laugh.
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:13 pm

"Yes well, I would be happy to help you out. I had to write grants and proposals to pay my way through school so I can also do that really well. I could have made a career out of that but I really wanted to work in politics and try to make a difference." He said to him. He shrugged. "Not sure it had a ton of impact but words can be powerful when the right people hear them." He said to him.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:20 pm

"Yes they can." Mark smiled as he looked at him, "Thanks, I would love so help, since I am in way over my head." he admitted as he looked at him. "Could you give me a hand now? I have some emails I am putting off because I have no idea how to word things."
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:23 pm

"I can do that. Did you bring your laptop or do we need to go to my office?" He asked him turning off the TV so that they could focus on what they needed to do. He waited for the answer and then went over and let the dogs in since they were barking. He then went back to Mark. "Wording things can be difficult. You want to be short and precise without sounding mean." He said to him. "No one wants to read something that is wordy and long."
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:34 pm

"Your office, I pretty much just have my phone." he said as he headed there with Mark so that they could work, he was so glad this man was willing to help him.
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me