Forgotten forever 1x1 part 2

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Forgotten forever 1x1 part 2

Postby it.will.rain » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:38 am

Cassie looked at Mark. "No more embarrassing stories please." She said to him. "I don't want to be scared off or anything." She said and the check came and Cassie grabbed it before anyone else could and put her debit card in. Her dad looked at her. "Cass, I could have bought dinner." He said to her. Cassie shook her head. "I am covering both of you tonight." She said to them. Her father mumbled that she was just like her mother and Cassie smiled at him. "Thank you." She said. She loved to be compared to her mother. She got her card back and signed the paper before she stood.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:33 am

Mark chuckled as he watched her, he got up as well once it was paid, "You could never scare me off, I am a designer." he teased as he wrapped his arm around her and kissed her temple. "We should get back to the dogs." he said, "I don't know how long that they can be alone." he said as he looked at Cassie. He was new to this whole dog thing and he looked at Cassie for advice.
Check out Lorwolf! Use my referral code to get the chance for a companion!
https://www.lorwolf.com/Refer/11524
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:10 am

Cassie laughed a little at him and wrapped her arms around him. Her father walked behind them. Cassie nodded. "Ya we should get back. They might need to go out or need a break from being alone." She said and went to the car. "They can normally go about 5 hours but we did not let them out before we went so they probably need to go outside." She said and went to the car. Her dad got in the car and Cassie got up on her toes and kissed Mark. "I love you." She said. She then let go of him and got in the car.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:07 am

"Okay." Mark smiled as he listened to her, he kissed her back warmly before he headed into the car himself. He closed the door and relaxed, "I am glad I have you to help with all with these dogs." he said as he chuckled and kissed her temple softly.
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:18 pm

Cassie smiled at him. "You will always have me to help with your pets. Even exotic animals because I am qualified to do those too." She said to him. She drove back to the house and got out when she got there. She then got a text from her friend. She had a vet emergency and was hoping that she could come over to help. "Hey Mark, would you mind if I went back to the shelter to help my friend with a few of her animals. She says it is an emergency and her normal vet can not see them until tomorrow." She said to him. Her father went inside and turned on the TV.

Molly woke up and looked around the room.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:10 pm

"Sure, if your father doesn't miind me hanging around." he smiled and kissed her warmly, "You go be a hero beautiuful." he told her before he headed in to go see her dad and let the dogs out in the yard.

Damon was back, holding the babies as he sat on the chair beside her bed, "Sleep well sweetie?" he asked her softly.
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:04 pm

"He won't mind. I will be back soon." She said and happily kissed him back. "I don't know about being called a hero, but I am going to try to help." She said and left and went to the animal shelter. Her father sighed as his show went off and a new one came on.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:23 am

Mark watched her go before he headed inside to put the dogs out, he took them for a walk so they could do their business before he came back in side and sat beside her father, "I really do love your daughter." he said softly, "She's nothing like anyone I have ever met before, and I want to keep her safe and happy."
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:48 am

Her father looked over as he sat down and turned down the TV when he started to talk to him. He smiled a little at him. "Good. I am glad. She needs someone who can really understand her. She is very independent and needs someone who she actually let close to her. She has trust issues but you managed to break through that really quickly. I know that she loves you too. She is actually making time for you and that is a start. She has never really done that before. Seeing you two together is good. You are really good and understanding with her." He said.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:52 am

Mark nodded as he looked at her father, "She really is an amazing woman and I am so glad she's letting me in." he said as he smiled. "And I am glad she trusts me, I am going to do all I can to make her happy and keep her happy, since she deserves the world. And I think she'll be happy to have you visiting us in New York, I don't have any family, so you are best help she'll have." he admitted softly.
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me