Forgotten forever 1x1 part 2

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Forgotten forever 1x1 part 2

Postby it.will.rain » Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:33 pm

"Thank you my love. I am glad that it smells good. I love you too." She said and hugged him back happily. She loved being with him. She ate her breakfast.

Lukas kissed her back and then nodded. "Thank you." He said and ate his breakfast. When he was done, he cleaned up before he went and got ready to go. He carried Rose down who was holding her stuffed bunny. He walked over to his wife. We will see you later." He said and kissed her. He then headed out with Rose. "Bye Mama." She called.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:03 pm

He smiled at her and took his breakfast happily, "I better eat it and run, can't be late for my phone meeting." he said with a laugh, he kissed her cheek with a smile before he headed out.

Sasha smiled and watched, "Bye Rose, bye Lukas." she said warmly as she watched them go, she made sure Carter was okay before she began to look for a therapist and called one that seemed like a good fit. She texted Lukas that he could take her to an appointment at ten if that worked.
Check out Lorwolf! Use my referral code to get the chance for a companion!
https://www.lorwolf.com/Refer/11524
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:03 pm

Cassie nodded. "See you later then." She said and let him go. She then cleaned up breakfast and then got ready and went outside and got to work. She called her friend at the barn as she worked.

Lukas saw the text when he got to the store. "That works. Do you want to meet us there?" He asked not sure if she wanted to be there. He went inside the store with Rose and got the stuff they needed.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:15 pm

Sasha looked at the text, "I think she might feel safer just with you this time, and I spoke with them on the phone." she texted back. she didn't want to stress her out more.
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:23 pm

"Okay. We will go straight from the store. I love you." He sent to her. He shopped with Rose and then headed to the appointment. When everything was done, he took her home. He brought the groceries in. "Hello love." He said and put stuff away. Rose helped.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:42 am

Sasha looked at him and smiled sotly, "Hello you two." she said warmly as she began putting the groceries away as they brought it in, she was hoping the appointment went well, but she didn't want to ask yet, "Are you hungry Rose?" he asked with a smile.
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:47 am

"No. daddy bought me some grapes and cheese." She said. "Can I go play?" She asked. Lukas nodded. "Of course." He said and let her run off to play. She ran off to play with Fox. "We have to take her two to three times a week." He said to his wife.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:48 am

Sasha watched her go worriedly, she looked at Lukas and frowned, "That much?" she asked softly, "Is she going to be okay?" She looked out at Fox and Rose playing, clearly concerned for her.
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:59 am

"Yes she will be fine. With someone her age, they think it will be more effective since they can't really send her with homework to work on during the week between sessions. She just has a lot going on from her mother and she needs to work it out and then realize that not all mothers don't want to have kids. The woman suggested we both go to her next session. I scheduled it for Monday in the late afternoon so I can leave work a bit early and come." He said. Rose played with Fox happily and then laid on the floor trying to get Fox to lay on her.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:53 am

Sasha nodded, although she was worried, she looked at him, "Okay." she said softly, she looked out the window, chewing on her lip anxiously. "Okay." she said again softly when he told her when the next session was planned. She began to make lunch, "Did she say anything about her not wanting to eat?" she asked soflty.
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me