Happy~ and Meeshi |The Next Chapter|

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Happy~ and Meeshi |The Next Chapter|

Postby ♥Meeshi♥ » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:38 pm

Ryan-
I nodded and stood up, "okay. Stay hydrated." I remind him gently before walking off back towards the clearing, looking for Zane.

Kelsie-
It was obvious to see he was intent on his side of the conflict and I gave a simple nod, my hand trembling gently when he grabbed it. He cared about me and I hated him. That isn't fair. "O-Okay."
╔═══════════════════════╗
♥ Horses, Music, Art, and Friends ♥

♥ Cebu my Mule ♥
♥ Hazel my OTTB ♥

I prefer she/her please c:

Dinokens;; tba

╚═══════════════════════╝
♥Meeshi♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Happy~ » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:49 pm

Alex:
I nod, taking another sip then going to find Hayden and see if he had caught anything.

Zane:
I was rubbing Amber's back as we sat near where the fire had been night.

Link:
I felt his hand tremble and let it go quickly before standing, "Come on let's go to the bathroom." I say and step back so he can stand.
Happy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥Meeshi♥ » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:51 pm

Hayden-
I had succesfully caught a blue fish and a few crawfish, and was setting up the trap once more.

Ryan-
I walked up to Zane and said softly, "Hey, I have a question for you."

Kelsie-
I was somewhat relieved he wasn't helping me and I slowly got up, making my way to the bathroom carefully.

♥ Cebu my Mule ♥
♥ Hazel my OTTB ♥

Dinokens;; tba

♥Meeshi♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Happy~ » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:04 pm

Alex:
I soon found him and walked up, "I can start and start cooking them if you want." I say, inspecting what he caught.

Zane:
I look up then stand, "Yeah what is it?" I ask.

Link:
I grabbed the bag of medical stuff and followed after him, "I would advise not looking in to the mirror, it's looks worse then what it probably Is." I say, setting the stuff on the cracked counter.
Happy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥Meeshi♥ » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:09 pm

Hayden-
I nodded and said, "oh...yeah that would be great, thank you."

Ryan-
I crouched down than asked him, "Do you know how to carry water? Can you make something?"

Kelsie-
I gave a nervous nod and didn't look at the mirror, I just looked at the wall, following the cracks with my good eye.

♥ Cebu my Mule ♥
♥ Hazel my OTTB ♥

Dinokens;; tba

♥Meeshi♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Happy~ » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:25 pm

Alex:
"I'll get some wood and start the fire then come back for the food" I say and walk off to gather fire wood.

Zane:
"I can try but I can't promise anything." I say. "Just lay down and you'll feel better." I tell Amber before kissing her cheek and standing, "Do you have an idea to start?" I ask him.

Link:
I bring out some gauze and run it under water, "This will probably hurt." I say and start to clean the wounds on his face, trying to be gentle but also wanting to make sure there clean. "I got you something from the store if you want to eat it later." I say.
Happy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥Meeshi♥ » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:28 pm

Hayden-
I nodded and sat by my trap, waiting intently.

Ryan-
I shake my head and replied, "Alex said something weaved really tightly together with no holes."

Kelsie-
I kept flinching every time he touched me and I gave a small nod, "O-Okay...thank y-you." I felt weird having him touch me and then I asked quietly, "D-Do you know anything a-about a cave?"

♥ Cebu my Mule ♥
♥ Hazel my OTTB ♥

Dinokens;; tba

♥Meeshi♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Happy~ » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:38 pm

Alex:
I found enough wood then started to build a fire in the same spot as the one from last night, "Hey Ryan can you make a fire?" I ask him, looking up at and him Zane from where I crouched on the ground.

Zane:
I nod, "I can try to find some plants and see if it will work." I tell him then look at Alex, "You help him and I'll go search for the plants." I tell Ryan then head into the forest. Amber went and sat against a tree, watching the clouds pass.

Link:
"A cave? I don't even think there are any in this city." I say, "Why?" I ask, throwing the gauze away and getting another one.
Happy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥Meeshi♥ » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:40 pm

Ryan-
I looked at Zane and nodded, "Okay, Thank you." I stood up and walked over to Alex and gave a small laugh, "You need me to create a fire again?" I crouched down next to the fire pit and began to make it the same way I had last night.

Kelsie-
I nodded and said quietly, watching his hand carefully, "W-While...this happened...I-I had the image o-of a cave i-in my head."

♥ Cebu my Mule ♥
♥ Hazel my OTTB ♥

Dinokens;; tba

♥Meeshi♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Happy~ » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:54 pm

Alex:
I blush a bit and nod, "Yeah Hayden caught us breakfast and I want to start cooking it so we can head out soon." I say and sit back while watching him.

Link:
I looked near the stream for any plants to use. I picked different ones then sat down and began to try weaving them together to see what worked best.

Link:
I wasn't to sure what he was talking about, "I wouldn't worry to much about it." I say, cleaning off the remaining blood then pouring disinfectant in a wash cloth, "This will probably sting very badly seeing as how the wounds probably are filled with germs dirt." I say, then slowly press the cloth to his face and start to gently dab at the wounds.
Happy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me