Happy~ and Meeshi |The Next Chapter|

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Happy~ and Meeshi |The Next Chapter|

Postby Happy~ » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:03 am

Link:
"That's not what I meant...Do you know who stabbed you?" I ask him, making sure that was the right question this time.

Amber:
I nod. "Zane would tell me stories about how they were constantly moving from place to place. I hope we don't have to do that." I say looking at him then out at the trees. While looking out at the trees I become tense, my eyes widening as I slowly place a hand over my stomach.
Happy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥Meeshi♥ » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:00 am

Kelsie-
When he asked that question I became a little stuck. It was all a blur, the face, the hair...the night, but I did know that tattoo on the guys hand. I recalled my memory slowly before saying, " oh..his name was Aiden."

Hayden-
I gave a nod and when I saw her tense up I looked at her than asked cautiously, "Are you okay?"
╔═══════════════════════╗
♥ Horses, Music, Art, and Friends ♥

♥ Cebu my Mule ♥
♥ Hazel my OTTB ♥

I prefer she/her please c:

Dinokens;; tba

╚═══════════════════════╝
♥Meeshi♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Happy~ » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:17 am

Link:
I nod, "The police wanted to know...and I have no idea who he is." I say, setting my hand on my knee and rubbing it gently. "Do you know why he stabbed you?" I ask. I figured it wouldn't be long before the police came to question him, probably tomorrow.

Amber:
"There's someone in the woods...he's looking at us." I say, my eyes not moving from the woods. Far ahead in the trees there was a guy with blonde hair, his bangs nearly covering his eyes as he stayed crouch down...watching us. His clothes were dark, helping him blend into the surrounding area.
Happy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥Meeshi♥ » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:31 am

Kelsie-
I glanced at Link and slowly stopped eating and muttered, "It's because I left Cody. Aiden is his second hand man basically. He had it out for me, Link." I felt so stupid for ever thinking that he wouldn't do anything.

Hayden-
My brown eyes surveyed the forest until I saw him, moving my brown hair out of my eyes to see him better. "Stay here." I stood up and than left, walking away to look like I was going to check the water again but when I knew I wasn't in his sight, I made my way into the forest, carefully picking my way through the forest till I saw him from behind and looked for a sturdy stick with my fingers.

♥ Cebu my Mule ♥
♥ Hazel my OTTB ♥

Dinokens;; tba

♥Meeshi♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Happy~ » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:52 am

Link:
"I know...I should've done more." I say looking at him. "I'm sorry."

Amber:
I watched him stand, "Be careful." I say quietly and then go back to watching the clouds.

Kyle:
I was crouched watching Amber, my eyes following Hayden when he stood till I couldn't see him anymore. Standing I run a hand through my hair, getting ready to approach her. I was going to till Hayden came up and was talking to her. My clothes were torn and dirty, a cut ran down my arm, the blood now dried, and it was obvious I hadn't eaten in a few days. I didn't hear Hayden behind me, to pre-occupied with how I was going to approach Amber.
Happy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥Meeshi♥ » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:10 pm

Kelsie-
I gave him a small smile and said, "Stop blaming yourself, Link. It's not your duty to protect me."

Hayden-
Once I found a sturdy stick, a few inches in diameter, I walked forward slowly than pointed at him, wrapping the stick around his neck and holding him close to my chest in a choke hold. "Who are you?" I demanded angirly.

♥ Cebu my Mule ♥
♥ Hazel my OTTB ♥

Dinokens;; tba

♥Meeshi♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Happy~ » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:15 pm

Link:
I look at him with guilty eyes then look down at the floor. "I'm boyfriend...I keep you safe, make you feel loved." I say quietly. I didn't understand how he couldn't blame me. If I had been on his other side I could've prevented him from getting stabbed. "I knee Cody wouldn't let it drop..." I say.

Kyle:
I yelp in surprise but don't struggle against him. "K-kyle." I say, "Let me go." I wiggle a bit to see if I could get lose from his hold. "Please..." my voice was scared and a bit raspy from lack of water.
Happy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥Meeshi♥ » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:35 pm

Kelsie-
I could see the regret in him, it was obvious. I set down my food and slowly sat on the edge of the bed and reached over and grabbed Link's hand, "Well, I feel safe and loved. You couldn't predict what would happen without feeling paranoid."

Hayden-
I held him there for a second longer before letting him go and starring at him, but still on guard. "Okay Kyle, why are you here?" I ask protectivily.

♥ Cebu my Mule ♥
♥ Hazel my OTTB ♥

Dinokens;; tba

♥Meeshi♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Happy~ » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:52 pm

Link:
I sigh, looking at our hands. I knew he was right but the guilt wouldn't leave me. Leaning forward I kiss him gently then pull away. "You need to rest." I say, giving his hand a squeeze.

Kyle:
I turn to face him, crossing my arms across my chest. I stood a few inches shorter than him as I looked him in the eyes. "This was my home before you lot came and took it." I say defensively, "But there's only one of me and five of you...I was going to talk with the girl before I tried to talk with one of you guys." I say. I turn my head as I hear footsteps behind me and grow tenser when I see another guy, Alex, walking toward us. "Is everything alright?" He asked, "Amber came in freaking out." He says looking to Hayden. I back toward a tree, my eyes darting between the two of them. "I didn't do anything wrong!" I say.
Happy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥Meeshi♥ » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:09 pm

Kelsie-
I returned the kiss softly before returning to the bed to finish eating my dinner.

Hayden-
I looked at Kyle, my eyes narrowed. When he backed against the tree I said a little less harsher, "I never said you did! You just looked weird and stall, I didn't want you to kill Amber. " I defend myself quickly and give him an explanation.

♥ Cebu my Mule ♥
♥ Hazel my OTTB ♥

Dinokens;; tba

♥Meeshi♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery