Happy~ and Meeshi |The Next Chapter|

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Happy~ and Meeshi |The Next Chapter|

Postby Happy~ » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:54 pm

Link:
Glancing down at him I smile and kiss the top of his head. "I'll be right back baby." I say and start to try and gently move out of his arms.

Alex:
"Are you sure?" I ask him, a bit hesitant to let him move around.
Happy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥Meeshi♥ » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:11 pm

Kelsie-
I groan when I feel Link move from my arms but slowly roll over onto my side again.

Ryan-
I nodded and got up slowly, "I'll be fine. I'm always fine."
╔═══════════════════════╗
♥ Horses, Music, Art, and Friends ♥

♥ Cebu my Mule ♥
♥ Hazel my OTTB ♥

I prefer she/her please c:

Dinokens;; tba

╚═══════════════════════╝
♥Meeshi♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Happy~ » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:00 am

Link:
Once out of his arms I stand head to the bathroom. The pain in my knee had woken me from the light sleep I had been in. While I didn't want to wake Kelsie and cause him to worry I couldn't just lay there, I needed some type of pain medicine. I began to look around the cabinets that were in the bathroom, my eyes soon landing on the pain meds that were given to Kelsie from the hospital. Grabbing the bottle I look at it, we didn't really have anything else and I knew that I wouldn't be able to fall back asleep if I didn't do something to ease up the pain.

It took me a minute to open the child proof bottle, but once I got it open I took out a pull and swallowed it before closing the bottle back and placing it were it goes. Leaving the bathroom I then head to the kitchen to get some water to help the pill go down, hopefully it wouldn't be long before it started working. After finishing the glass of water I head back to Kelsie, sliding in next to him and getting as comfortable as I could. I didn't fall asleep right away and instead thought about surgery, I could always find a way to get surgery on it, to see if my knee could be fixed. It would have to be after the fight though, otherwise the surgery would hold me up for months before I could reenter the ring and by then I'd have to work my way back up. I look at Kelsie and sigh, wishing we could live a more better life but knowing we probably would be stuck in the life we have now forever.

Alex:
I didn't try to stop him this time and just let him stand, still watching him though in case he needed help. While I knew he wouldn't be fine I didn't say anything though, not wanting to start a fight between us. "Just let me know if you need help, or any of the others. I'm sure they wouldn't mind giving you hand." I say and go to the window looking outside. In the distance I could see some storm clouds starting to roll in, "It'll probably rain in an hour or two." I say.
Happy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥Meeshi♥ » Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:20 am

Kelsie-
The pain has subsidised some from the stab wound after taking my pills before bed, leaving me in a rather deep, well versed sleep. While I had lightly been in rem sleep for a few miners, I felt Link get up and leave, but fell back asleep in a few seconds. I'm glad we had slowly been repairing our relashionship, but I forgot why. Why had it fallen apart? I dont understand what we had fought about, or what had caused me to want to hurt him and be so rude to him. During the day, I felt weird around him. I mean, I loved him dearly, but after the fight, I felt so stupid. I felt like I had taken something from him and hurt him in a way that was irreparable.

Ryan-
I gave a hefty nod, responding softly as to not scare him off or make him worry, "I will make sure to do that, Alex." I turned my head for a moment, coughing into my right arm, my good arm. I could taste the irony red liquid in my mouth and saw it plastered on my arm. I wiped it away on my shirt than whispered, "I need to go to the bathroom." I felt chilly, but sweat beaded on my forehead and my stomach felt nauseous. I pulled the sleeves of my shirt up, trying to feel cool, but it felt too cold so I pulled it down.

♥ Cebu my Mule ♥
♥ Hazel my OTTB ♥

Dinokens;; tba

♥Meeshi♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Happy~ » Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:30 am

Link:
It took a bit but I was soon able to fall back asleep, the pain in my knee almost gone now. I needed to start working out though and focusing on strengthening it, I decided to do that in the morning.

Alex:
I glance over at him as he entered the bathroom, worry etched on my face. I decided to leave him be though and headed downstairs, glad that I didn't run into anyone as I made my way to the small dining area to see if there still any can goods that were salvagable.
Happy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥Meeshi♥ » Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:59 am

Kelsie-
When he came back to bed, I blinked open my eyes slowly before cuddling up to him, letting my arm drape over his muscley torso. I gave him a small rub with my head under his chin than a small kiss to his cheek before falling asleep again.

Ryan-
Coughing rakes my body and I kneeled down in front of the toliet. I lifted the seat, blood dripping from my mouth as the coughing seized. I wiped it away with a bit of roller paper than felt the uncomfortable nausea of pre throwing up. I leaned over, a dry gag racing through me before I threw up. Once done, I sat back, coughing a bit. The cool tile felt good through my pants so I just laid down momentarily, the sweat dripping down my face. The wounds on my arm hurt today, something seemed off about them, but I didn't look; too tired to try. I just closed my eyes and soaked in the cold of the broken and beaten tile floor into my hot body.

♥ Cebu my Mule ♥
♥ Hazel my OTTB ♥

Dinokens;; tba

♥Meeshi♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Happy~ » Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:03 am

Kelsie:
I blushed as he cuddled up to me but accepted it, kissing the top of his head before following hi in sleep, my body feeling tired.

Alex:
I didn't open the freezer, knowing that the smell would be to much. I start checking the pantries but can see that they've mostly been raided. I do find some food though and start to prepare it as best as I can for Ryan, he needed to keep his energy. Once it was ready I started back upstairs with a bowl of food and a fork.
Happy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥Meeshi♥ » Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:11 am

Kelsie-
I gave a small smile that he didn't mind and fell asleep beside him.

Ryan-
I sat up a few minutes later to throw up again than proceeded to take my shirt off as I was getting to hot. My breathing was rapid. I wiped the sweat from my face with my arm before I noticed something weird; I couldn't feel my left hand. The fingers were black, strings of black leading to the infected cuts on my upper arm. My pupils dilated, I clutched my left arm with my right and gasped.

♥ Cebu my Mule ♥
♥ Hazel my OTTB ♥

Dinokens;; tba

♥Meeshi♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Happy~ » Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:32 am

Alex:
I knocked on the door that led to our room before entering, not seeing him in the room I then head to the bathroom and knock on the door gently, "Ryan? Are you alright? I brought you food..." I say, looking down at the bowl then setting it on the dresser.
Happy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥Meeshi♥ » Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:36 am

Ryan-
I slowly stood up, flushing the toilet. I heard the knock on the door and turned around to open it. A sick smile crossed my face, "Hey, y-yes, I'm okay..." Using my shirt sleeve, I again wipe the sweat from my face. "No...no, I'm not okay." I caught sight of the food on the dresser and slowly walked over to it, pushing up my sleeves again, revealing my black hand, "I can't believe you found food."

♥ Cebu my Mule ♥
♥ Hazel my OTTB ♥

Dinokens;; tba

♥Meeshi♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery