(1x1) with NightWing

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: (1x1) with NightWing

Postby NightWing Girl » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:19 am

Yeah! Have they changed their phone numbers?” Gabriella asked Solomon, who shook his head. She dialed a number and waited for the other end to pick up. “Mom, this is no prank call. It’s me, your daughter Gabriella! I need you and Dad to come to the hospital. Thomas is in here.
NightWing Girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:51 pm

Yuri watched everything play before her eyes, in all honestly the only family drama they ever had was when her father was killed, other then that this was something she still couldn't understand. With a soft sigh she only shook her head.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWing Girl » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:24 am

Minutes later, Jennifer and Matthew ran into the room. "Thomas, are you okay?" His father asked, but his mother saw her long-gone daughter and broke into tears. "Gabby?" She asked hoarsely
NightWing Girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWing Girl » Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:30 am

Bump???
NightWing Girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:29 pm

Yuri soon sees his parents coming in and then looked back at Thomas and said: "So do you remember their faces? They are your parents." She smiles a little.

(Crazy holidays sorry!)
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWing Girl » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:54 am

“Yeah, I do!” Thomas said. Alexander looked over at Gabriella, who had burst into tears of joys and was hugging her mother, and smiled softly. “It warms my heart to see her happy.” He said to Solomon, who was right next to him. “Get yourself a girl that can make you happy just by being happy, a girl you’d do anything for.” Solomon laughed. “Are you giving me dating advice?” Alexander laughed too. “Well, I have experience, I’m sure. I’m turning 26 towards the end of the year.” Solomon nodded. "I have a girl who's perfect." At thatmoment Isabell walked in. "Hey, Solo, can I borrow $300 from you?" He frowned. "$300? What would you do with $300?" She frowned too. "Our date…you haven't. Did you really forget about our first date?" His eyes grew wide and he shook his head. "I'm so sorry…I did…" She sighed, looking at Thomas. "I forgive you. I would, too, if Yuri was in Thomas' condition. Besides, you were honest. You didn't lie and say you did remember."

(It’s okay! ;) )
NightWing Girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWing Girl » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:26 am

Bump and here are some profiles. I’m adding a new character, Ashley Johnson. You can roleplay her boyfriend if you want.

Bryan is a pushy, strict, demanding young man, 15 years old, making him the youngest member of the band, whose real name is Sean, but he has developed an alter-ego that only reveals itself around his friends, which is kind, loving, affectionate, going by the name Bryan. Both his personalities hate romance, but what he’s never told anyone is that he likes a girl. He hates romance because he thinks he stands no chance with her, as she’s dating. More than once, he has cornered his crush’s boyfriend and threatened to hurt him if he didn’t treat her like the angel that Bryan believed she was. He has black, jagged, unkempt hair and startling blue eyes, with pale skin, and he has never mentioned Sean to his friends

James loves everything and everyone he meets, but he loves his friends the most. He is slightly arrogant and untrusting, but for the most part, he’s a nice, intelligent kid who enjoys being with his band. He is 19 years old. He has naturally off-white, spiky hair that he hates and dyes black because his friends tease him about being old.

Charlie is the oldest in the band at 20 years old. He has dark brown hair and heterochromia, with one blue and one green eye. He’s prepared to kill anyone who tries hurting his loved ones, and to die for the people he cares about as well. He’s in no relationship, though he dated a girl back at 15. They broke up once they realized their personalities were completely incompatible.

Ashley is a sugar-sweet girl whose mother is the founder and leader of Johnson’s entertainment, the boys’ record label. She met them when they were returning from their first tour. She is playful about many things but serious when she needs to be
NightWing Girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:08 am

(Like the characters! Sorry m reply is ones more really late, I am trying my best to be on here more when my time allows it.)

Yuri watched then and couldn't help but laugh a little while she said: "You guys are all rather funny, Solo don't forget a date with your girlfriend or you will find yourself beaten up by me!" She shook her head and laughed before she looks over at Thomas wondering if he was doing better.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWing Girl » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:37 am

Solomon laughed. "Yeah, okay. Here's the $300. Take an extra $100 just in case. Be safe, okay?" He held out the money. She smiled and nodded, then glanced at Thomas before leaving, who rubbed his eyes. "Hey, Yuri, you told me you'd get me a gift, since I didn't lie to the police and go to jail instead of you going." Bryan smiled, glad he was remembering more and more, but the same question was floating around all four of the boys' minds: Why did most of his memory seem to be revolving around Yuri? Charlie walked over to him and sighed. "Do you remember what the lie about James' apperance is?" Thomas hesitated, then shook his head. James blinked. "Maybe having to do with my age, or something like that?" The hint only received him a kick from Solomon, who hissed, "Something like that might confuse him!"

(Thanks. It's okay. So do you want Ashley's boyfriend or not?)
NightWing Girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:58 am

Yuri looks at him and smiles saying: "Yeah yeah I know but give me time okay! I still need to work a bit before I can buy you a proper gift." She laughed a little when the boys started talking about a bunch of nonsense again. She looks over at Thomas and said: "I'll get you that gift, only if you promise never to get yourself put in jail." She smiles happily as she looks at him.

(Sure I will play him! But do you have a basic appearance and she range he should be? Perhaps like a personality idea?)
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Return to 1x1 and Invite-Only Roleplays