(1x1) with NightWing

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: (1x1) with NightWing

Postby NightWing Girl » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:14 am

Um, well, they always wanted me back within three months, but I was days away and had ran out of food. When I found enough to last after exploring the rainforest, I just didn’t feel like going back. The rainforest had become my home. I played with all the babies every day, I especially got attached to this baby lemur. I had taught him a few signs in sign labguage. He and I could actually communicate.” She said, glancing over at her brother, then back at Laexander, who was trying to stifle a laugh “That’s what he kept doing?! I never understood why he made those signs at me. What’s this mean?” Alexander put his fingertips together and touched them to his mouth. She smiled. “He was asking you for food. That’s the signal for ‘eat.’
NightWing Girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:50 pm

Yuri wondered why she didn't really want to return since it didn't seem like much of an run away thing. She sighs a little and said: "I can't really see why you won't just tell your family you are fine, they might want you home because they love you... making them think you are dead doesn't really solve any problems at all it only creates more."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWing Girl » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:36 am

Charlie went over to Gabriella. “Don’t worry, I don’t want to hurt you.” He said, putting two fingers on her neck and closing his eyes. He opened them after a few seconds, frowning. “What are you hiding?” She blinked, laughing nervously. “Nothing!” Alexander’s eyes grew wide and he pushed Charlie away. “Leave her alone. She’s not lying about anything.
NightWing Girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:59 am

"Okay can you guys not start a fight in the hospital for crying out loud!" Yuri said standing up while slightly glaring at everyone wanting them to stop.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWing Girl » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:28 am

"Let me see your hand." Charlie said to Gabriella. She frowned and held it out. He pulled the glove off and went to feel her pulse again, but stopped when he saw a ring. Gabriella gasped, glancing at Laexander, who was grimacing. Charlie looked between the two and realization dawned on him. "You never came home because you fell in love with each other. You're married." Alexander shook his head. "No, no, no. Thats an engagement ring. I proposed to her a month ago."
NightWing Girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:37 am

"Okay so wait wait wait... it this one of those crazy romance run away stories?" Yuri asked looking at then confused.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWing Girl » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:00 am

What? No. Ew. I’m already grossed out. I’m only staying because I can’t even imagine leaving Thomas.” Bryan said, making a disgusted face. Solomon laughed at his friend.

(Do you want to come up with the next drama plan? I realized I’ve been creating all of it and haven’t given you a chance.)
NightWing Girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:20 am

(Sorry I have been pretty inactive, live has just been crazy busy so I can't get to all my role playing sights... I am really sorry! For a next drama plan we can have the group help a stranger, little to know he is wanted by the police until later on.)

Yuri started laughing at Bryan and then said: "Yeah in a way I agree with that." She then looks at Thomas and said: "How are you feeling?"
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWing Girl » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:49 am

(It’s okay ;) Great drama plan by the way)

Im feeling better. So why cant you come home? Mom and Dad would be thrilled to find out.” Gabriella shook her head. “Alexander Can’t peave. He has a niece who’s been battling cancer for four years in here.
NightWing Girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:16 am

Yuri sighs softly and looking at his sister and said: "Maybe they can come here?" She was trying to get ideas to solve this drama before it got worse.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Return to 1x1 and Invite-Only Roleplays