☁ apocalypse - alex, travis

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

☁ apocalypse - alex, travis

Postby whiskey . » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:39 pm

-- The characters casually go on their ways, until noticing a sudden jolt in everyone including themselves.
Next thing you notice is that people are collapsing, blood running out of their noses, holding their heads or dropping to the ground, almost dead like. Being the few of the survivors they come to notice that only very old and run down electronics and systems are working and there has been a change in peoples behavior ever since the jolt. People have gone cannibalistic, like zombies.

one x one with ;Alex;and travis ,,
whiskey .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☁ ellie 'caviera' devlin

Postby whiskey . » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:41 pm

xxx ellie 'caviera' devlin, a 19 year old girl that's life changed forever when the EMP happened. she lost her parents,
her brother. before it had all changed, ellie lived on a large property with acres and acres on end, full with sheep and
cattle. with a large property, there was plenty of time for exploring and adventuring the scattered lands. ellie has al-
ways preferred to be called 'caviera', ever since she was a little girl that was her all-time nickname. despite the EMP
that occured, ellie is a competitive lass, living with her older brother has taught her that to survive in a house-hold y
-ou needed to be at the top. she too is very friendly, social, down to earth and open when she isn't in a half-bad mood.
whiskey .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☁ apocalypse - alex, travis

Postby ;Alex; » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:02 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    name ♦ oliver adherne
    nickname ♦ oli
    age ♦ 19
    gender ♦ male

--------------------------------------------

hair color ♦ red-brown
    eye color ♦ green
    height ♦ 5'6"

--------------------------------------------

main trait ♦ optimistic
    + traits ♦ friendly, open-minded,
    careful, straight-forward
    - traits ♦ over-thinks, sharp-tongued,
    anxious, competitive
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

not much for being around others, oliver tried to avoid conflict at all costs. growing up his family was very competitive, and they had to fight for his parents approval. his siblings, one older brother, and one older sister seemed to always be better than him at one thing or another. never quite discouraged by the goings, he just kept fighting up until his parents were killed in a tragic car crash when he was fifteen years old. on a class trip, he met ellie, and when the EMP hit, he didn't quite lose anybody who wasn't already gone.
;Alex;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ;Alex; » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:17 pm

(..O L I V E R - A D H E R N E
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────
      location ♦ forest | tags ♦ with Ellie, searching for camping spot
      ( "The human race is unimportant. It is the self that must not be betrayed" )

boopIn the parking lot outside of the campgrounds, Oliver stretched as he exited the bus. He immediately got into unpacking his pack and the things they needed to set up their trip. He didn't know why the professor did what he did, but he paired everybody up himself, randomly on that note. Oliver wasn't sure if he was happy about his partner yet. It was a girl from his class named Ellie, she seemed like a very nice girl. It's just, Oliver hadn't gotten to know her and was uncertain how to feel just yet. He looked back as she exited the bus, and just headed on his way, hoping that Ellie would catch his drift and follow him. He set off into the forest so they could find a good spot to set up camp. He didn't want to be stuck with an uncomfortable spot because they weren't fast enough.

I wasn't really able to come up with much more that a paragraph cause I wasn't sure what else to go with in the beginning without you ^^ ))
;Alex;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☁ ellie I

Postby whiskey . » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:31 pm

( ) - - ELLIE DEVLIN
        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        ( gender female ) ( age 19 ) ( role survivor )( tags oliver)( location forest ) - - when you're dead, you're dead. that's it.

A small yawn had exited the teenagers mouth as she crawled forward off of the bus, placing her hands on her back and stretching herself forward. They had sat on that bus for hours on end, listening to music, gazing off into the distance from their windows or falling asleep unexpectedly. Ellie knew she had been guilty of sleeping on the bus and once she had been scrolling through her phone searching for music - She had smuggled it into her pack as the Professor had firmly told each and everyone of them if they brought their phone they would be confiscated. She could remember it so clearly, as he stood at the front of the bus before they had to leave for the trip, as a few girls at the back giggled or many whispers were heard throughout. 'Alright tiny people! If you have a phone I suggest you hand it over immediately! You were told strictly that anyone caught with a phone will have it confiscated. Now, if you hand over your phones now we can forget that you even have it and you can casually go on your way. Though, if not, you will be in a truck load of trouble when we return.' A few girls ended up sitting up and strolling towards him, heads lowered and hands raised with their phones in them, placing it into the hand of the Professors, thus leaving Ellie still with her phone and already breaking the qualifications.

Ellie rolled her shoulders as her pack was heavy and bulked up with materials for the camping trip. Tent equipment, sleeping bags, flash-light, toilet paper just in case, a book, more than enough lollies and food to survive her the whole camping trip and water bottle's. She had plenty more in there, but that was the most important(as to what she thought anyway). Ellie had been debating whether or not she should try and become friends with her 'partner' that was hand-picked by the Professor. Ellie had recalled his name as Oliver..Or was it Ollie..? She couldn't remember, but it was something along the lines of that. They hadn't really talked much, maybe a glance was exchanged or a simple hello while passing each other but that was really it. While she stood there, rolling her shoulders she lost track of what they were meant to be doing, her dark brown eyes just glanced around admiring the beauty of the forest. Eventually, she took note of Oliver glancing over to her, now noticing that he was already making his way out into the forest to set up. Guess I can't take my time.. Ellie thought to herself before quickly hurrying on to him. Not even a few minutes after she was following Oliver into the forest she placed herself next to him and smiled warmly, gazing into his green eyes, expecting him to look over. ''Hi! You're.. Ollie..Or Oliver.. Right? Sorry, I'm bad at names.'' Her arm raised and as they walked and she offered a small 'fist-bump'. If she got a fist-bump back, Ellie would giggle, a grin curved into her features and she'd lower her hand. However if she hadn't got a fist-bump back, Ellie would feel definitely awkward, bringing her hand and arm back until she was finally rubbing her neck and looking down at the ground with an awkward expression, a small 'ehem' escaping from her throat, continuing to walk to find a good spot.

With continuous walking Ellie noticed a nice spot, looking up at Oliver and pointing over to the area. ''Hey, this is a decent spot, maybe here?'' Suggesting very briefly while still looking around slowly for any more decent areas. Everyone had already disappeared, everyone from the bus had scattered into the bush with their little groups and Ellie could only spot one or two groups in the area. Maybe this would be a good hunting/camping trip? With her large property and having cows, chickens, sheep and horses she had to kill off the foxes and coyotes that ran among the area which she had done many times before Ellie had experience.

ahh, it's alright <33 sorry that i didn't be much help with the starting bit, but i think we should be on a roll just about now.
        and hey, if you want me to post shorter replies let me know~ this was what i came up with so far but yeah xD }}
Last edited by whiskey . on Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
whiskey .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ;Alex; » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:56 pm

location ♦ forest | tags ♦ with Ellie, searching for camping spot

boopOliver yawned as he pushed his way through the underbrush. He felt really awkward when trying to start conversation with Ellie once everybody settled in on the bus ride. She even ended up falling asleep a few times and he didn't want to bother her too much when she was obviously tired. His hand found his way to the phone he had stashed away in his pants pocket, he hated the thought of not having contact with anybody in the state of an emergency. On the bus, he noticed Ellie holding back her own phone too, and he wondered if she was keeping hers for a different reason. "Not like its any of my business to ask her that.." Oliver thought to himself.
    boopRealizing that Ellie was talking to him, he looked up at her a shocked expression very evident in his eyes. Looking to her, he acknowledged her question, "A-ah! It's Oliver, but anything is fine. You can call me Ollie if you'd like. I guess I don't have much of a preference." His gaze switched from her dark brown eyes to the fist she was holding up to him, "a fist bump?"
    he thought to himself, unsure. He bopped his fist into hers, a flush of embarrassment making its way to the tips of his ears. He felt so awkward about this for some reason. Especially when she giggled, it just made him all the more embarrassed, so he just looked back ahead blankly.
    boopOliver found himself lost in his own thoughts once more, vaguely looking around the forest for a good spot to set up camp, his heavy pack digging into his shoulders which were sure to be sore later on tonight. He looked over to where Ellie was pointing, and he nodded at her briefly. "Yeah, this spot is good." Oliver made his way over to the small break in the trees,a small area surrounded by bushes and good, dry shrubbery for starting a nice campfire.
    boopShouldering his pack off, Oliver set about clearing away large sticks, and stones that may get int he way later in the night. He start to pull out the large, two person tent they would be sharing for the remainder of the trip. They had a shared bag between them with general toiletries, food stuff, and other necessities on a long trip. They even had their own guns for protection and the general hunting in which the trip was revolving around. He knew how to shoot, even was a good shot, just never really had hunted animals. Remembering his teacher going through the general overview of the trip. They were on their own protection and fire starting wise, and the only time they would all meet up was for the scheduled time for them all to go hunting together.

Ahhh, don't worry about the length, I'm good at mirroring and keeping up my length after the first post xD
    The first post is always the hardest to start out with, just because it's the first one.
    But yeah, we should be on a roll ^^; Sorry about my lack of knowledge on some areas we may cross over!
    ((also sorry for any typos, it's 4 AM and I'm awake enough to want to respond to this, but I don't have the
    patience to proofread what I've written!)) ))
;Alex;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☁ ellie II

Postby whiskey . » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:41 pm

( ) - - ELLIE DEVLIN
        ( gender female ) ( age 19 ) ( role survivor )( tags oliver)( location forest ) - - when you're dead, you're dead. that's it.

''Ah, I thought that was it!'' She spoke, mainly to herself though as if she was noting it down as she went, mentally noted down. Ellie had giggled when she fist-bumped Oliver, though the almost instant rush of awkwardness returned and Ellie knew that this was probably a bad start already. It was almost like the feeling when Ellie met her year six teacher, or when she went on a bus to get to school for the first time - When she had walked onto that bus she already had butterflies, all the other kids eyeballing her. She felt as if she was being judged as she slowly walked up the middle, then finding a spare seat near the middle of the bus and sat on the side of the window, placing her bag onto the other seat beside her and innocently gazing around, feeling as if all eyes were on her. It was obvious that those kids had been travelling by bus for more than the start of the year and knew off by heart who everyone was on the bus. Per-usual, the 'cool kids' that thought they were cool sat at the back of the bus, throwing paper or food at other kids in the seats more ahead of them. When Ellie had to meet her year six teacher though, bloody oath.. She never knew anyone that fancy, Ellie didn't know any better, she wasn't a Townie like the rest of them.

''Yeah, this spot is good.'' Ellie had heard from Oliver. She nodded quickly, her eyes landing on the spot once more. Fixing up her pack on her back she went over to a little area while Oliver moved some things out of the way, she'd get herself all nice and fixed up before attempting to help her class-mate. A large, muscular and strong built tree would sit comfortably in front of her as she peered up, it was definitely a good climbing tree. It was settled then! She had planned what she was doing here from the start - The only reason she came here was because she had good aim, did it regularly and because she just overall enjoyed holding a weapon. It was a sense of protection, well.. At least the chooks new about it anyway, as soon as they heard a gun shot they probably got use to it and just thought 'Oh, hey, we survived another day. Thanks Ellie!'. With a sharp sigh, she swung her pack onto the ground, hitting the tree roughly. With a quick movement of her hand she unzipped one of the front pockets, surprisingly filled with deodorant, lollipops and those weird tasty drops that she had forgotten the name of, though they were yellow. She sneakily reached her hand forward, grasping one of the drops and unwrapping it quietly before placing it into her mouth. She wasn't trying to hide that she had food but did it ever so quietly. Once she had finally placed the wrapper back into the front pocket, she zipped it back up and smiled at her own thoughts of by the time we got back onto the bus the whole front zipper would be completely full with wrappers.

Turning her dark brown eye'd gaze Ellie walked casually over to Oliver who was opening up his pack and reveled the tent. Ahh.. Then came the setting up bit. Ellie's smile shrank to a more un-impressed facial expression, poking her tongue out and 'bleh-ing'. She only wished that the hunting session were to come now. By habit, she'd start to want to get things done. Eyeing Oliver once she lay down the tarp, she'd old it according to the shape of the tent, but slightly smaller. If there was a risk of rain - which their probably wasn't, it was a good idea to have one either way. Now that the tarp was done, Ellie would spread out all the materials and parts of the tent needed. In front of her was the tent itself, the rain fly, the tent poles, the stakes and the bungee ropes. Ellie lowered down, her hand skimming the items, rechecking. ''Hey, Ollie, mind helping me with these tent poles?'' She gestured with her free hand.

was just checking, just in case haha
        and no no it's alright, i'm the same tbh.
        and i'm not too sure where i could have gone from here, as to when they are called to go for their hunt etc. feel free to possibly pop that in whenever or so, or give me the heads up that i can xDD }}
Last edited by whiskey . on Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
whiskey .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ;Alex; » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:41 pm

location ♦ forest | tags ♦ with Ellie

boopOliver let out a yawn as he worked, pitching the tent and such. He looked at Ellie in surprise when she put the tarp down, and grinned at her with a goofy look on his face, "Ahhh, that's a good idea. Just in case it rains right?"
    Oliver didn't exactly recall rain being in the forecast, but you never knew with this area. The forecast could say it was sunny one minute, and the next there will be a tornado warning. He didn't want to risk anything at all. Realizing that he was making a stupid face, Oliver turned away, setting about the work again, grabbing the tent poles from the ground in front of her. He was an experienced camper, and setting up the tent was never much of a chore for him.
    boopReminiscing for a minute, Oliver paused in his work, remembering his first time camping with his father. They used to go all the time.. when his parents were alive that is... He let out a deep, saddened sigh. Nobody knew, and he wasn't exactly sure he wanted to know. He remembered the night the police showed up at his door. He was fifteen and he wasn't stupid. As soon as he saw those flashing lights, he knew that something really bad happened. He wasn't very surprised, but the next few months had been hard on him and his two older siblings.
    boopSnapping back to reality, Oliver continued to set the tent up with a dull expression painted on his face, he didn't want to worry Ellie, he didn't even know her that well yet. Looking up to Ellie as they finished setting up the tent,he gave a small half-smile to her as a little bit of reassurance. Standing up, he stretched and said that it was probably about time that they headed back to the others. As their hunting trip would be happening soon.

I figured that either on their way to the rest of the class, that the EMP happened, or maybe right after and they'd all split up into their groups?))

┍ ━ ━━━━━━━ ┑
    Hello hello! My name is Alex! I am a
    student in college working full time.
    I am a huge anime nerd! My messages
    are always open! I love rp'ing as well!!
    onexone ⋄ link ⋄ link ⋄ credit

┕ ━━━━━━━ ━ ┙

;Alex;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☁ ellie III

Postby whiskey . » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:14 pm

( ) - - ELLIE DEVLIN

Turning her gaze to Oliver, she couldn't help but smile as he grinned at her with a nice, goofy expression. Ellie would nod surely. It was definitely a good idea, despite that it probably wasn't going to rain - But you could never be too careful! ''Yeah, just in case. It probably won't but.. Oh well. Passes time doesn't it? I don't know how much longer until we can actually go hunting, i've been on the edge for it! I was flat out thinking about it on the bus, ahh.. A rifle in my hands is a great feeling!'' Ellie had started off replying to him but then had started to casually wonder off into her own thoughts and start to ramble to herself while she helped set up the tent. Thus realizing that she was rambling she shut up straight away, giving Oliver a slight look of innocence and a sort of 'sorry' motion with her head, slowly turning it to the side by a fraction. Ellie always had rambled, if she was given a simple question it would most likely always result in her rambling about the question and then changing the subject all together. It was a habit, a habit of hers that stood when she was very little and had very useless arguments with her family and brother.

A few minutes had passed when Ellie was helping with the tent she had realized a sudden change in mood. Carefully, she'd glance back over to Oliver, noticing his deep, saddened sigh and his dull expression. Almost immediately she'd go to open her mouth but nothing came out. It was probably best that she hadn't said anything. She wanted to know what was troubling him, missing someone from home? Getting bored? Regretting coming here? Many thoughts ran throughout her head, only making her realize once again she was staring directly at him with confused eyes. Ellie blinked a few times before his small half-smile appeared, she'd offer a quick innocent smile back and stand up as he did, backing up and looking as the tent was actually pretty good. It was good that the both of them actually knew what they were doing, or else it would have looked like a wreck. Ellie turned back to her pack, slowly walking over to it, heaving it onto one shoulder then pressing forward towards the tent, she'd walk inside, placing it at the far end of the tent before walking back out.

Ellie waited for a signal to go from Oliver. Though, unexpectedly she heard a loud and stern voice come from the place they where to meet up before heading out to hunt, it was the Professor. ''Hurry up and finish what you are doing little people. We are heading out in a few minutes! Grab all ya' guns and whatever the hell you need and hurry up, we don't have all day.'' He spoke. Typical old Professor.. Ellie thought almost instantly after he had spoke, Ellie and the Professor were close somehow, maybe it was just because her parents knew him very well, thus making her act more casual and normal. It was fun having the Professor around, even if he was strict and bossy but it didn't honestly concern Ellie. She wasn't a bad kid, besides sometimes sneaking her phone in or just doing something out of the ordinary.

Her eyes once again landed on Oliver, who she slowly gestured to the pack that had the weapons in it. ''Wanna take the whole thing?
        Or just grab the guns and the bullets?
        '' Ellie questioned.
Last edited by whiskey . on Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
whiskey .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ;Alex; » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:22 pm

location ♦ forest | tags ♦ with Ellie

boopOliver smiled to himself at her little rambles. He liked it because he was so quiet. He would find himself rambling quite a bit sometimes also though. He didn't talk much, or show much emotion to others, but when he did, he found that he was very excessive. It was almost like he was making up for the silence. Watching Ellie walk in and out of the tent to put her pack down, he nodded as she came back out and looked at him expectantly. He wasn't sure what about, so he gave her a very quizzical look. Then the professor called to the class from somewhere in the brush.
    boopHis eyes followed Ellie's body gestures, and saw her deep in her own thought. Not sure what about the presence of the professor could trigger any deep thoughts. Most of the time when the professor talked, he would get super drowsy. He was quite the boring man Oliver thought to himself a look of amusement fluttering across his face before it returned back to his naturally gloomy one. He was very cheerful in school, but it was a façade, he didn't want anyone to worry. Now that he'd found himself just as deep in thought as Ellie, he hadn't heard what she had said to him. "Huh?" he mumbled as he looked her in the eyes. He noticed her gesturing to the pack full of guns, and nodded. "Ah, yeah, lets just take the whole thing?"
    boopYawning once more, Oliver took a few steps towards Ellie, scooped up the pack, and put it over one shoulder. He would have felt bad if he made her carry all the guns after he'd said they should take it. "Lets go then?" he asked her a little light in his eyes, he was excited, but didn't want it to be too obvious to anybody. He was so giddy, the feel of a rifle, or regular pistol in his hand was the best in the world. He loved hunting when he was younger, they'd go for anything they could as long as it was in season. Fond memories of his father flashed through his mind before Oliver turned toward the direction of the professor and headed off through the brush. His head nodding to Ellie to follow him before he tuned the world out.
    boopAs they walked, Ellie said she'd forgotten something, though he didn't catch exactly what she had said. He just nodded and leaned against a tree to wait for her to come back. He didn't want the professor to talk his ear off for abandoning his partner already when the trip hadn't even begun. Almost as soon as Ellie disappeared from sight, Oliver put the pack down and sighed when the most painful headache erupted in his brain. For a second, Oliver thought he was gonna have a seizure or a heart attack. Fear pulsed through his veins as he dropped to his knees, letting out a scream of pain as his nose started bleeding and that pain in his head became so intense his vision blacked. He was so scared, he thought he was dying. He thought nobody would find him in time, that he'd just die here and nobody would care. Ellie would just walk past him and grab the pack and snicker as he whimpered for help. He didn't want that. He didn't want any of this. He whimpered and blacked out.
    boopWhen Oliver finally came to, the blood was still dripping from his nose, and he had a cut across his forehead and blood was dripping down his face. He stood up immediately, realizing there were no sounds at all in the forest. No birds, no deer idly munching on some leaves... Nothing.. Not even the rustle of a squirrel in the trees above. He was so scared. He opened his mouth to yell for Ellie, concerned that the same thing had happened to her, but maybe much worse. But just as he was about to let out his voice, he heard something else in the direction of the professor. "Oh no" he whispered to himself, grabbed the gun pack, and took off towards the professor, thinking somebody was in danger.

Ayeeee I'm aliveeeeeee. Sorry for a delayed response, some stuff happened. Tomorrow is my little brothers birthday and then sunday I'm gonna be going to the pride parade : )) I promise I won't forget about this though!!))
;Alex;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me