1x1 (Fraus and SecretShadows)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 (Fraus and SecretShadows)

Postby Fraus » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:08 pm

Liz let out a small whimper, quickly shaking her head as she didn't want Takeshi to leave though it was only a small motion, as if twitched as she didn't have enough confidence say anything aloud. I don't really mind that you did those things Gabbie, I just want you to leave us alone She said, sinking into Takeshi protectively. I will though no promises on demon boy She growled lowly as Liz sank even further
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:38 pm

Takeshi realized she didn't want him leaving so stayed and placed his arms around her more tightly then tilted his head listening to the two. He soon chucked and said: "Oh please the day you give me an actual fight is the day I'll make you rich, your trained fighting low rank trouble makers and not a pureblooded royal demon so you might as well face the fact you can't lay a finger on me."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:39 pm

Gabbie started to shake with anger at a demon thinking that he was all high and mighty because of one time. Liz let out a whine before removing herself from Takeshi and putting herself in-between the two of them. Stop it! Just stop. You two will never get anywhere down each others throat, I cant stand to look at either of you when you behave like uncivilized children!
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:09 am

Takeshi looks over at Liz saying: "I am not the one starting a fight, she is... so do you two want that coffee or not?" He tilted his head smiling a little while he said: "Oh and besides, all I said was that she can't defeat a pureblood, I saw that yesterday... all I had to do was jump out of the way."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:15 am

Liiz squeezed her eyes slightly, tears threatening to overflow them. I said stop it, not blame the other person Liz turned away from Takeshi, taking a deep breath to calm herself down. Gabbie, I already forgave you, I do every time. I just can't right now... Liz turned around and headed into the house. Gabbie growled again. You're more childish than I thought
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:53 am

Takeshi sighs a little saying: "I'm sorry Lizzy." He then looks over at her best friend saying: "Oi! Stop upsetting her more and go hunt some actual bad demons." He closed the door then followed behind Lizzy saying: "Liz, hay... I'm sorry please just don't be so upset."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:59 am

Gabbie frowned at him before sticking out her tongue before turning on her heels and walking away muttering. Liz wiped her cheeks though was still clearly mad and upset. You never listen to me. I told you to stop arguing but you kept trying to get under her skin. I can't always be a peace keeper as I'll soon have a child to take care of
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:17 am

Takeshi followed her and said: "I know but I can't always help it Liz, I am still a demon and do things I shouldn't without even noticing at all... I am trying and I am also going to help take care of our baby so please stop being upset." He caught her and hugged her close in his arms just holding her.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:21 am

Liz let out a small whine, knowing that he couldn't help it but when he ignored her like that, it hurt. She at first twisted in his grasp, before completely giving into him and accepting the embrace. I know you will, its just... Scary. Taka? When was the last time you went home? She asked, looking over her shoulder at him
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:34 am

Takeshi held her close to him not planning on letting go anytime soon, he then sighs softly saying: "I'm sorry." He frowns a little saying: "Home? I actually can't really remember since I did kinda move in with you after all." He kissed her forehead.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me