1x1 (Fraus and SecretShadows)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 (Fraus and SecretShadows)

Postby Fraus » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:28 pm

Liz smiled back at him, glad to be of service even in the smallest of ways. Maybe You should just stay around me all the time then, then your beast wouldn't have a chance to play with humans She watched him closely as he realised she was backing down from his challenge, smirking right back at him as she stared directly into his eyes. Not a chance, I wouldn't cry for a small blush
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:44 pm

Takeshi smiles and then said: "Yup I should be around you all the time, you keep your little demon under control very well after all so it's best that your demon stays close all the time." He then held her close and whispered: "So you are saying you are ready for my blush attack wifey? Because I got a bunch of good ones I know get you every time, and be honest, what do you have that can defeat me?"
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:08 am

Liz snorted slightly at him saying she had her own demons under control. I had no choice but to control myself or I'd end up on the worst side of the stick. I'm not strong enough to do any real damage without hurting myself in some way. Liz watched him carefully with a small smirk, just listening to him talk. You can try but I'm feeling rather confident, you can't make me blush.
I'm just the perfect wifey, I don't need any other weapon that that
She purred into his ear
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:40 am

"I guess that can be true but I am still hear to defeat those you want defeated, I'll do anything for my wifey after all." Takeshi replied grinning at her and then smiles happily listening to her confident talk however the last part slightly caught him of guard and then he said: "Y-Yeah the perfect wifey you are... that is an over powerful weapon! Unfair!" He chuckled a little.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:15 am

Liz looked at him and laughed softly at him, knowing he eas serious but it was still funny and sweet. I know, you'll do absolutely anything for me, won't you? I have so much control over you don't I? She laughed again, watching his lose his cool over a few words, knowing he hadn't been expecting it. It's perfectly fair, you just have an easy to exploit weakness, me She purred, licking her lips though didn't allow him to kiss her
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:42 am

Takeshi smiles and then said: "Yes I would, you have complete control over me and that much I will admit with pride." He then saw her playing some more cards he didnt know she was able to do then just huffed and said: "Okay Okay you win! You win you win stop hitting my weaknesses." He smiles a little.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:58 am

Liz looked him and smiled back at him glad that she had some weird control over him which would stop him doing something stupid. I'm glad you trust me so much and with pride too She grinned, watching him admit defeat so quickly and easily, grabbing his shirt again and pulling him into a kiss. Not my fault I know your weakness. Now, to the bar!
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:06 am

Takeshi nods in agreement and said: "I am glad about that too, after all without your control I would be a crazy demon out to kill everyone." He laughed a little then soon smiles and kissed her back happily. "Uh-huh you know way to many weaknesses for your own good but oh well I still love you." He picked her up and left the room so that they can start going to the bar.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:17 am

Liz snorted at the idea of Takeshi killing everyone, not being able to imagine it but know it wasn't untrue either. gGad to be of service, I try to be helpful when I can be Liz kissed him as long as possible before he spoke again. Just be glad I know them and nobody else does, I love you too-woah! She squeaked, grabbing hold of him and snuggling into him. Anything I should know?
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:22 am

Takeshi smiles and then said: "You are very helpful that is for sure, this is how you safe my life every day my love." He then chuckled while saying: "You better not tell anyone else either, only you should know and that is how it should stay my wifey." He held her close while getting them another taxi while he said: "That I am going to get you drunk, find you adorable then make sure to keep you very very close to me the entire night." He chuckled wanting to see her reaction.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me