1x1 (Fraus and SecretShadows)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 (Fraus and SecretShadows)

Postby Fraus » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:41 pm

Liz let out another cry, simply clutching onto Eron tighter than before, curling up against him to Takeshi's touch. No! She cried, shivering before opening her eyes to look at Takeshi with a small sniff. I'm not letting go of him She cried, putting her forehead against Eron's chest
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:59 pm

Takeshi sighs and just sits back in the couch watching her silently while Eron also sighs a little saying: "Be careful your making your poor boyfriend jealous." Takeshi narrowed his eyes and said: "No she isn't!" Eron only smirks and said: "Lying to an angel doesn't work demon boy."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:29 pm

Stop arguing... your making my head hurt Liz mumbled though didn't move and didn't stop shivering. She loved Takeshi with all of her heart and Eron was her best friend. How was it supposed to work if they couldn't get along. You're both big idiots
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:26 am

Takeshi huffed a little and said: "We aren't arguing." Eron however laughed and said: “Just relax, the storm will pass soon enough okay?” He glanced at Takeshi who looked at her worried and soon Eron smiles a little saying: “So when are you two getting married?”
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:22 am

You're being a big baby Takeshi She muttered, loosening her grip slightly on Eron as he seemed happy at least. Takeshi was just being grumpy though the idea of their wedding quickly excited her. I don't know, we haven't really talked about it... I want it soon though Liz grinned, moving until she was sat with Takeshi, snuggled into him
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:53 am

Takeshi just shook his head a little still wanting Lizzy close to him, she seemed to have loosened he grip on Eron. Eron chuckled and watched her move over to Takeshi and he then said: "Well I think it would be nice having a married couple living next door, and I get to play with your kids too! Unless you plan on moving away." Takeshi smiles and held Liz close to him saying: "Yeah a nice early wedding."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:23 am

Liz looked up at Takeshi with a big grin, glad that he agreed with her before glancing sideways at Eron. Are you going to go soppy on me Eron She asked with a smile as she didn't mind that much. She let out a squeak at another thunder crash, pressing her forehead to his chest as she began shaking again. She really hated thunderstorms but it also made her glad to have someone like Takeshi to take care of her
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:47 am

Takeshi held her close to him wondering how long this storm will last, he sighs a little hating it to see Liz so scared. Eron laughed and said: "No I won't, well I must likely won't... I might." He smiles and placed his hand on her head saying: "It's just really nice seeing you so happy."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:50 am

You're going to mess up my hair! Liz whined, looking at Eron and giving him a teary eyed frown as she couldn't fix it with shaking hands. She gripped onto Takeshi tightly, hoping the worst of the storm had passed. She couldn't stand thunder, it scared her half to death. I'm so sorry... She mumbled to both of them quietly
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:14 am

Takeshi laughed and said: "But it's so fun messing with your hair." He suddenly leans down and whispered: "More so in bed." He kissed her ear then smirks a little. Eron only hearing the first part nods in agreement and then said: "You don't need to apologize at all... the storm seems like it's nearly over so it's all going good... want some tea or coffee?"
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me