1x1 (Fraus and SecretShadows)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 (Fraus and SecretShadows)

Postby Fraus » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:19 am

Lizzy placed her hand over his, enjoying his warmth and leaning into his touchas she looked up at him. I know and no one can expectyou to understand, you can't experience both. I think its just a bit deeper than you make it outto be Liz sooned looked but at him and slightly slihtly at what he said. Thank you Eron, I couldnt have asked for a sweeter husband She smiled, kissing his cheeks lightly
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 (Fraus and SecretShadows)

Postby SecretShadows » Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:54 am

Eron looked at her and smiles before he said: "Well, I could technically break a few laws here and become a fallen angel, but I certainly don't want to be hunted as I hunt them... so it is possible for an angel to become evil, but it has its consequences so it is much better to rather not try that out." He then kissed her softly and said: "I couldn't have asked for a better wife then you Lizzy." he sighs happily as he held her.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me