1 x 1 with L U C I F E R

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1 x 1 with L U C I F E R

Postby Light Bringer » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:57 pm

The son of the archangel Lucifer has been born. He's spent the last few years growing older and wiser though he's still young. He's learnt so much about the world already but sometimes that's not a good thing. He knows of the hunter's Sam and Dean Winchester and their angel Castiel. He knows both the good and the bad about them and about his father. The question is what will he do when he comes face to face with the two denim-wrapped nightmares?

Only post here if you are part of the roleplay.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
LIGHTS OFF
xxxxxxxx

Light Bringer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1 x 1 with L U C I F E R

Postby L U C I F E R » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:28 am

[Oh my Lord that opening is brilliant]

Lucifer lounged on a comfy armchair in hell, his legs kicked over one arm lazily. He'd achieved the creation of a son.

Lindal, son of Lucifer, was flopped in the grass watching human couples flirt on benches. He enjoyed messing with them. Nothing major yet.

Dean was slouched in a chair in the bunker scrolling through endless tabs of newsarticles and police records, looking for anything to hunt
Last edited by L U C I F E R on Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Light Bringer » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:56 am

[Thank you]

Crowley watched from the shadows, growling quietly at the archangel that dared take his place as king. His eyes glowed red and he decided to stop torturing himself. He needs to get some fresh air. The demon snapped his fingers and appeared in some sort of park, he looked around before putting his hands in his pockets and starting to walk.

Sam glanced up at his brother and let out a small yawn. "Anything yet?" He asked from behind his own computer screen. So far, he'd found nothing and was on a cold trail, he needed something to hunt and Dean was probably having more luck than him.

Castiel snapped his fingers and appeared in the bunker, he was holding a large paper bag filled with burgers and fries. He took a few steps forward before setting them on the table. "I got you some food." He announced.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
LIGHTS OFF
xxxxxxxx

Light Bringer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:34 pm

Lindal spotted a suit clad man with scruffy dark hair. He smirked. "Crowley" He muttered under his breath and decided to mess with him, making his jacket buttons pop off one by one.

Dean sighed and threw himself back in the chair, the old, but sturdy, wood groaning under the force. "Not much. A few people reporting strange things around the area of //insert an American place because I don't know any names where parks are// but that's not really anything we haven't seen, it'll just be some kids messing around." He replied before lookong up at Cas and giving him a small smile of thanks.

Lucider noticed the quiet now that Crowley had left and smirked, flinging his feet back into their normal place and standing up.
Last edited by L U C I F E R on Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Light Bringer » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:29 pm

Crowley flinched at the popping of the buttons until he realized it was Lucifer's little brat. He scanned around the area before spotting him, he growled a little before muttering under his breath. "Little twerp."

Sam nodded then smiled at Castiel. "Maybe we should check it out. I mean there's no other leads and we might be able to find something." He reached over and grabbed a burger for himself, he opened it and started eating. He glanced over at Dean to see if he approved of his thought.

Castiel grabbed a burger and sat down before opening it and quickly devouring it. He's grown rather fond of these burgers, even though he doesn't need to eat.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
LIGHTS OFF
xxxxxxxx

Light Bringer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:07 am

Lindal, having noticed he'd been realised, stood up and waved sarcastically, yet enthusiastically at the demon. His eyes glowed momentarily but it wasn't much due to him being a young half breed.

[Gonna leave Luci for a bit]

Dean nodded, grabbing his own burger and taking a large bite. "No pie?" He asked, his mouth stuffed with bread and meat.
Last edited by L U C I F E R on Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Light Bringer » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:03 am

Crowley looked slowly up at Lindal, he growled a little before zapping himself closer to him. The two were standing face to face and Crowley let out a small growl. "Little brat." He spat, teeth bared.

Castiel's eyes widened when Dean mentioned the pie. That's right, he knew he forgot something but didn't realize what it was up until now. He was gone after a flutter of wings his burger dropped onto the wrapper.

Sam looked over at Dean and furrowed his eyebrows. "Odd." He commented, referring to the bizzare antics of the angel. The truth was Cas seemed to always do wierd things and usually they went unnoticed.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
LIGHTS OFF
xxxxxxxx

Light Bringer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:23 am

Lindal grinned holding out his hands. "You won't want to hurt me would you uncle Crowley?" He said, teasing him with the name, an innocence in his jests. "Daddy wouldn't like it if you hurt me." He grinned.

Dean, shocked by Cass' disappearance, looked at his younger, but taller, brother. "Has he gone to get me some pie?" He asked, confusion lacing his voice.
Last edited by L U C I F E R on Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Light Bringer » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:12 am

"I don't care what your daddy would like." He said, mimicking how Lindal said daddy. His eyes narrowed, "And I'm not your uncle."

Sam shrugged his shoulders and continued eating his burger but he jumped at the sound of wings.

Castiel zapped himself back, holding a pie in his hands. "I knew I forgot something." He said as he set it on the table and went to resume eating his burger.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
LIGHTS OFF
xxxxxxxx

Light Bringer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:16 am

"Sowwy uncie Cwowley." He continued to tease. "I forgot you were the big bad boss." He mocked, smirking much like his father.

Dean looked at Sam then at Cass. "Th-thanks" He stuttered in confusion. "You really didn't need to." He said in shock.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me