✘ is this home? ✘

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

✘ is this home? ✘

Postby days » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:49 am

this is a one x one with me and sleepwalking. please do not post here unless you are one of us c;
Last edited by days on Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sleepwalking's main character: Jayce Grey

Postby sleepwalking » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:06 am

Jayce Grey

✧✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✧
nickname: Jay
height: 6'1"

〉 it's hard to trust someone, when everyone you opened your heart to let's you down 〈

interests: motorcycling, boxing, drawing, spending time with important people or Luna

family: Husky lady 'Luna'(5 years old), doesn't really talk about the rest

dislikes: hot weather, fake people, taking pictures, waking up early
✧✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✧
Last edited by sleepwalking on Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:56 am, edited 4 times in total.
sleepwalking

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

messed up coding here you come

Postby days » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:24 am

rowan
hollister

✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘
cheerleader, blogger, youtuber, and stylist
✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘
❝To me, there is no greater act of courage than being the one who kisses first.❞
xxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
full name rowan lilly hollister
nicknames row, lilly, or holli
age 17 years old
gender female

appearance
height 5'4"
weight 115lbs
build toned
eyes hazel
hair dirty blonde

base traits
main trait dependable
+ traits considerate, cheerful, dependable
and conscientious.

- traits shy, not trusting, assumes the worst.

relationships
family i have a family of 3, one
older brother who isn't much of the talking
or school type, more like a bad boy but
not? idk how to explain that XD and then
a younger sister, she's full of sass and i can't

tell you how adorable she is. my parents
are planning on getting a new exchange
student for this year.

xxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by days on Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:05 am, edited 6 times in total.
days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✘ is this home? ✘ - other characters

Postby sleepwalking » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:32 am

female

Zoe
motorcycling, photography
[piercing]
male

Tony
gaming, skating, boxing
[smoking]

wip
Last edited by sleepwalking on Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:54 am, edited 4 times in total.
sleepwalking

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✘ is this home? ✘

Postby days » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:39 am

family ✘
mom and dad
    48 & 49
    3 beautiful children
    1 exchange student
    millionaires
jake
    dating
    in a band
    rebel
camilla
    single but she's marrying shawn mendes
    perfect
    sassy like no tomorrow
muffins
    2 months
    the biggest adventurer i know
    gives the best kisses
    best listener

friends ✘
isabel
    best friend
    boy-crazy
    no one like her
    jake
    college student
    jock
    boyfriend/lover
Last edited by days on Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sleepwalking » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:23 am

Jayce Grey
xxxmalexxx

Suddenly I open my eyes and see two shocked and two worried eyes looking down at me but what is more important: I can't breathe. Toally confused what happened I am wanting to panic but somebody grabs my shoulders, turns me to the side and I automatically spit water out of my mouth.
"David, I told you this is silly! Do you think he is fine?"
"You little devil.", is all I can say with my shaky voice.
"Yep, he is. Sorry mate, how could I know that you would drown by pouring a bucket of water over you? The alarmclock couldn't wake you up.", I can hear him trying to hide laughter.
"Luna always wakes me up."
"That makes sense..."

I can see him walking past my eyes with a red bucket in his hands. The black TV in front of me is running and the table in front of it is filled with energy drinks.
"Seems like your plan didn't work.", David comes back with a garbage bin and pushs all cans inside.
"F...", I stopped instantly, David and his girlfriend are the opinion that I curse to much so they made a bet out of it.
"Why don't you just let me win?", I can hear David's girlfriend begging from behind.
"What do you mean? I was going to say flamingo."
"Obviously mate.", we laugh.

"Get your pretty ass up, change your cloths and get ready Jay.", the woman throws a pair of black jeans and a light blue hoodie at my face which I barely catch.
Obviously all my clothes and the couch I layed on were sopping by water.
"Alright beautiful woman. Where is Luna?"
"Oh, we let her out so we don't need to go for a walk.", Gina answered

After I did what Gina told me Luna already came back from her walk in the garden.
"Hey sweetheart!", I fondle her for a while and she licks my face until David requests us for breakfast.

As we were ready and I finally admitted that I somehow felt asleep although I drank a ton of energy drinks, we put my suitcase into Gina's car and start driving to the airport. Luna and I are relaxing in the back, Gina is driving and David sits next to her. I am pretty tired and yawning from time to time with my head leaned to the window.
"You will get a ton of sleep in the plane so stop yawning, it's catchy.", Gina is watching me in the mirror.
"Right, I will arrive after dinner time. I hope I won't fall asleep there."

At the airport we only have a couple of minutes left to say goodbye. The hardest part is probably to put Luna into one of the small cages but she doesn't protest after I talk nice to her and push her gently in. I put the cage into the lift where the employee is already waiting.
"See you in America Lu."
She barks one time which melts my heart and the doors are shut. Right after the three us listen to the announcement of my flight.
"It's time to say goodbye now.", David starts but his voice breaks from emotion.
"It's only for a year, well at first. Take care of your gorgeous woman and invite me to your future wedding! If you won't marry her I will.", I wink at Gina.
"Oh then I need to!", David says and we all laugh.
She is beautiful, same goes for David except that he is up for crazy ideas. They are already young adults which is why we don't have any probelms making each other compliments.
"Thanks for letting Luna and me sleep at your house."
"No worries! You could have stayed more than a week after you sold your appartment."
We all three hug for a while and Gina shows some tears which I stop at her cheek.
"It's only a year, I will always think of both of you."

I take my suitcase and go to my gate: to a new adventure!
sleepwalking

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby days » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:35 am

xxxxxxxxxx
      rowan hollister // 17 // dating
      xxxxxxxxxx
    I finally finished editing my video, just in time to upload it. This video was actually probably one of my favorites. It wasn't just about hair and makeup but about something more grande and elegant. Music.
    I plucked the guitar strings to send a ringing sound throughout the room as my bed seemed to engulf me.
    "C chord. E minor chord. And - then G chord."
    I hummed through the melody a while as I played with the chords trying different patterns and adding a picking pattern.
    "Is it almost done Bell?"
    "Almost there... Just a little bit more... Done!"
    I shifted my weight on the bed and sat the guitar to the side. The silk bedding added for a quick take off from the bed to the ground as I stood next to Bell who clicked a few buttons on the keyboard before turning it towards me.
    I watched as the comment streamed in, along with new subscriber notifications, and "Thumbs up"
    "Woah, this is getting even more hits than you last video we made."
    I couldn't help but show a little smile, before I hid it away for safe keeping.

Walking back to the bed I laid down on my back and looked at the ceiling that was covered in stars and galaxies.
    "Maybe because they think it's you who is really singing it."
    "Well I know I'm the person in the video but your the actual voice that was singing." There was a pause for a minute before she continued. "Why again did we not just record you? You are the actual person who is singing in here. And from what it looks like, everyone loves you! So what are you so worried about?"
    I shrugged before breathing heavily, propping myself up with my elbows, "You know we couldn't do that. I can't actually sing in front of people."
    Shaking my head I listened as she listed all the reasons I should get over my fear of singing in front of people and how it's not that hard to actually sing in front of people, blah, blah, blah.

"Maybe someday," I implied, trying to get her a reason to stop talking.
    "Maybe? That's more than I've ever gotten out of you Row."
    "Aren't we all just full of surprises today?" I giggled a bit before I slipped my arms back to my sides as I look at the galaxy just above.
    Silence takes over for a while as I hear just a few keyboard clicks and types now an then.
    "There is so much of the world we don't know, that we don't even see."
    "Like the new horizon's of finding what it's like to have the hottest boy in school as your boyfriend. Yeah. I can see it." I could just feel her smirk without her having to look up at her.
    "Oh my goodness Bell. Just because I'm dating Luke doesn't mean you have to always bring that up. He probably has already found out that you've had a secret crush on him since, what was it? Sixth grade?!" I sat up and looked at her in a all-knowing way, her cheeks blushing red.
    "No, no I don't! I don't have a clue what you are talking about."
    All I could do was roll my eyes and giggle a little to myself. I remember this one time back in sixth grade when Bell told me that she had a major crush on Luke, she was even planning on marrying him when she got older. I knew it that it was just one day and then the next day she would like a new boy, but I could never seem to let that go, it was way too good to let go of that memory.

"Hey, isn't that new exchange student coming sometime?"
    "Uhh, yeah I think so. My parents told me that he would be here around dinner time." Honestly I didn't know what to expect from this whole 'exchange student' thingy. Heck, all I knew was that he was going to be an 18 year old boy with somewhat of a shady past, or at least that's the vibe that I got from when my parents talked about him.
    "What if he's really hot and sexy?"
    I picked up a pillow and chucked it at Bell.
    "Oh my gosh."
days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sleepwalking » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:34 am

Jayce Grey
xxxmalexxx

My plane isn't full at all. I bought myself a place at the window which is why I only have one person sitting next to me. Luckily I am not scared of height but the old lady is really nervous which I can clearly feel.
"So, why are you flying to America?", I gently ask her while the plain starts rolling.
First she just judges me but then she starts talking about her kids and grandchildren in America and before she notices we are already flying.
"Thank you good sir."

I listen the whole flight to music and try to sleep which doesn't really work because my head is full of questions.
I have only written or skyped with the parents of the family. They have told me about three kids and the boarding school I will go to but I have never seen any.

Somehow I must have still fallen asleep because the announcement of our landing wakes me up. I still feel tired and my hair is probably ruined.
"It was nice to meet you! You got a gorgeous smile, keep that. You didn't tell me where you will go but I hope it will turn our great!", I didn't expect the lady to say that but somehow it made me very happy.

After I got my suitcase I walk to the animal center to pick up Luna. The employee opens her cage and she runs out to greet me so I knee down to do the same.
"Now we need to find the ones who are picking us up!"

It is hard to find the nice couple but somehow we do. As we start driving they can't stop asking questions but these aren't special. They aren't brave enough yet which is good for me. It's more like "How was your flight?" and "Did everything go well?".
Somehow I survived the questions and now I am standing behind them who are searching for keys to open the door.
I quickly stroke with my hand through my hair and take a deep breath.
sleepwalking

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

bad looking because i accidentally delete whoops :c

Postby days » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:17 pm

◤xxxxxxxxxx◥
rowan hollister // 17 // dating
◣xxxxxxxxxx◢
I got a flickering text on my phone, guessing it was either from Luke or my parents.
"They just finished picking the exchange student and are headed home."
"You mean the hot exchange student." She smirked even wider and ducked as if I was going to throw another pillow at her.
"You have no clue what he looks like, and for all I know he could be a awkward nerdy guys with glasses and always wears bow-ties." Bell joins in with laughter as she gives a quick hug goodbye and sees herself out the door.
Maybe Bell is right. What if this guy is actually attractive? Let alone hot....
I decided that it would be best to get a little bit dressed up for the occasion... you know... just incase.

I walked towards my closet and opened the double doors, flicking on the switch.
Searching through the vast amounts of clothes and dresses I finally give in and decide not to over do it by putting on a sweater paired with a skirt.
My reflection in the mirror revealed some of my hair that wasn't quite cooperating....
Guess I'm gonna have to do something about this...
I held my hair up and then walked out of my closet into the bathroom, turning the handle on the other door, I sprayed a few more sprits of perfume before I curl my length, adding a little bit of volume onto my lashes then I head downstairs.

The spiraling stairs had a little familiar kitty
"Muffins, what are you doing here?"
He was so small how could he even climb these stairs?
"Come on over here, you lil' rascal."
I picked him up in my hands gently petting his fur as he made the slightest purring noise. His nose was so soft as I rubbed it against mine.
My thoughts were interrupted by a fumbling noise on the lock at the front door. I stepped down the rest of the stairs and finally came to the bottom, switching hands in which Muffins laid the lock unlatched as the door hand turned.

"This is our daughter, Rowan." My mom gestured to me, as if there were any other people in the house.
Some other thuds came as my other sibling came down the stairs to greet the new guest. My parents introduced both my other sibling but I couldn't help but just stare.
Muffins let out a little yelp as that I stopped petting him, he wasn't a bit fan of that.
The yelp startled me as I blinked past the stare.
I shook my head to hopefully shake some sense into me.
I have a boyfriend
"Jack, be a dear and take Jayce's baggage upstairs for me will you?"
Jack reluctantly reached for the suitcase and others of his belongings before heading up stairs.
"He's staying next to Row,"
oh really?
Quickly noticing my reaction I shook my head once again and came to my resting face.
"Now we have seemed to have a shortage of bathrooms, so you will be sharing a bathroom with Row. Oh, I hope you don't mind Jayce."
Last edited by days on Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sleepwalking » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:55 pm

Jayce Grey
xxxmalexxx

First I got introduced to the older girl, I believe they have told me that she is 17 before. The other siblings follow after a minute: a young girl and a boy, probably older than me. It all went that fast, I didn't have time to look at them.
The boy named Jack takes my stuff after his mom asks for it which I am really gratefull for. I felt pretty weak because of my tiredness.

"He's staying next to Row.", is what they told.
I look at the girl. She is actually very pretty, probably having a boyfriend if not there are probably some boys waiting for her in a line.
"Alright, if she will show me the location that's fine.", I smile at her.
"Now we have seemed to have a shortage of bathrooms, so you will be sharing a bathroom with Row. Oh, I hope you don't mind Jayce.", their mother was really careful and sweet.
I try to look at Rowan's reaction but either she doesn't show it or is busy looking around or I've missed it.
"If it's fine to Rowan."
I really don't mind sharing things, I have done it my whole life. It's nothing special or is it?
"Alright, we will make you some food, you must be very hungry. Row will stay with you!", everyone except Rowan leaves the hallway.

I don't really like people judging me so I started of a conversation.
"You've got kittens?", I notice something looking similar to a tiny cat in her hand.
She nods.
"I hope they will be fine with each other."
"Who?", she looks cunfused.
"Oh, didn't your parents tell you? I have brought my husky lady Luna with me. She is waiting in the car."
I turn away and walk back outside to get Luna. She seems pretty nervous. I get Luna inside where she is already wanting to jump at Rowan but I could barely stop her.
"Luna slow down. Carefully!", I laugh.
"She is very sweet.", Rowan seems to like her.

"You know, every boy needs a girl in his life. Same goes the other way around I assume.", I wink at her.
I am not very active sometimes but feel free to trade me!

Have a nice day!
sleepwalking

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me