CaC - Roleplay thread - Calling all cats,Calling all clans -

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

scarabclan (004) // celestial beings (003)

Postby broken* » Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:42 pm

SCARABCLAN════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
cats in attendance;
viperstrike, autumnsong, ghostspirit, duskmask

viperstrike ♀ 38 moons (healer) - tags; bitterstem
the trip to the gathering was godawful and she had wanted the traveling to end as soon as she possibly could, so practically the second she saw some of the other cats, she disappeared into the crowd of cats to vanish from the sight of her assigned mate. however, a particularly familiar scent caught her attention, and her yellow/green eyes landed on a group of cats who were also entering the gathering around the same time. she gave a friendly nod of her head to roachtrack and lightflare, recognizing both of them as higher ups from steamclan who she briefly knew due to her medicinal travels to their clan. she saw the lean chocolate brown form of bitterstem and approached the rust mender with a purr rumbling deep in her throat as she bumped his head. "hello there bitterstem. i know you all had just as long of a travel as us, but gods i hope the trip here was more pleasant for you than it was for me."

duskmask ♂ 43 moons (fighter) - tags; puddlestream & icepaw
within his clan, he was known as essentially one of the tough guys who rarely shows his feelings or his emotions. the one time that his clan saw another side of him was when he found aphidkit along the riverbank and brought her back to the clan, practically begging honeybeetle to accept the little kit as her own and allow her to nurse. there was really only one or two other cats who saw that same side of him; the molly he had fallen in love with from hazeclan and her son, who he pretty much saw as his own son really. the dark brown tabby shook his head to clear away the thoughts just as his green eyes landed on a familiar lanky molly and he felt his maw break out in a large smile as he called out to her. "puddlestream!" he raced up to the molly and rubbed up against her side with a deep purr rumbling in his throat, licking her forehead as he came up to her. "my love, how are you? i've missed you. and how is our darling icepaw doing? i was hoping to get to see him this gathering. was he not chosen to come?"

ghostspirit ♂ 37 moons (shaman) - tags; agaricthroat
the lanky tom couldnt contain the purr that rumbled inside of him as this handsome tom asked him about his home. most cats didnt really care enough to ask him about, well, anything; they learned he was a shaman whose primary focus in daily life was prayer and meditation, and they figured he was some boring stick and left quickly. he gave a soft smile as he listened to the other tom talk to him so excitedly, asking all sorts of questions about what life was like in the desert. "yeah that is exactly what its like. scarabclan 's territory is completely engulfed in the sand. the hunting parties typically are gone for days at a time before they return because of how vast it is and how easy to get lost. enough about me though, what about you, whats ravenclan like?"

autumnsong ♀ 13 moons (fighter) - tags; threeleg
as threeleg approached her even closer, the dark tortoiseshell felt her heart skip a beat when the pretty cavalier sat down so close she could practically feel their fur touching at times. did threeleg do that on purpose wanting? did she possible feel an attraction to her, the same way that autumn felt as she looked at the other molly. it was only then as she sat that closely that she noticed threeleg's missing front leg and really only then did the molly's name click in her mind, but she didn't really care about it to be honest. if anything, it added to her attraction to the dilute molly, because it showed her that she had a level of dedication and strength that she personally could not even imagine. "well congratulations to you as well! i cant imagine what kind of assessment your clan must have, to have you be gone for two moons thats crazy! my assessment was pretty fast though i guess; it only took me two days, and apparently some cats are gone for up to a moon, so i was pretty proud. but my mentor always told me i was a fast learner."

CELESTIAL BEINGS════════════════════════════════════════════════
cats in attendance;
cottonstar, poolpaw, basilfloof, ashbreeze, rusticsallow

basilfloof ♂ 33 moons (seraphim) - tags; open
(looking for cedarfoot of pineclan)
poolpaw ♂ 18 moons (grigori) - tags; open
(looking for poorwillface of pineclan)

cottonstar ♂ 36 moons (archangel) - tags; mountainstar of moonclan
"he's here, juniper. my bloody brother has the audacity to show up here." cottonstar's voice changed to a deeper octave, almost raspy due to the anger he felt at spotting the dark tom; clearly, cumulus was pushing to the surface, even though cottonstar was supposed to have full reign during the gatherings. but his sister tried to calm him back down as she rubbed her body against his, her voice hushed and soft in his ear. what she said seemed to do the trick, and his tense muscles slowly unraveled, his blue eyes meeting her own as cottonstar came back up to the surface, bowing his head to her calmly. "thank you rusticsallow." he bowed his head as he approached the area where the clan leaders had begun to gather and converse, his blue eyes landing on a bicolor tabby tom who was sitting a little ways off to himself, grooming. he approached and bowed his head in greeting before sitting down a foot or two away. "hello there. i''m cottonstar of celestialclan. mind if i sit here?"
rusticsallow ♀ 33 moons (seraphim) - tags; lilith
"stop, cumulus, give cottonstar back the control. you coming up right now is the worst thing that can happen. let the mortal cats have the power; you know thats the best thing. cottonstar will not cause trouble with raggedstar as long as you allow him to stay calm." as her leader left her side, she sighed softly, wondering who she should talk to or seek out, not really having anyone particularly to go to. her brown eyes however landed on a strangely familiar molly's form standing off in the distance, covered in the disgusting scent of the crossroads demons. it couldnt possibly be true, could it? i mean, milktuft had entrusted in her with the knowledge of who she had thought she had seen along the border one day. deciding to figure out once and for all if the molly was who they thought, she approached her from behind, stopping about a foot away before calling out to her. "lilith? is that you?"

ashbreeze ♀ 35 moons (soldier) - tags; thistleheart
the molly could tell that her old friend was excited to learn that she was a grandmother, that her family had expanded and grown to include four new little kits. ashbreeze had only met the kits once since their birth, so they were still very young and she didnt want to bother the newborns or the new mother. however, she couldnt hide the slight awkwardness that she felt when the molly asked her about the kits father. had feathereyes not told her mother about her sexuality, her desire to have multiple mates, and of course the fact that it was actually someone thistleheart knew? ashbreeze cuffed a front paw over her ear as an awkward tick of hers, sitting down with her tail curled tightly around her paws. "no no, its not nightrain. he is a sweet tom though, i agree. its actually someone from your chessclan; the father is a tom named richterscreech i believe? although if i'm being honest, i dont know if they're mates or not. i never really asked..."
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

quickclan & highgarden

Postby eagle, » Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:55 pm

Q U I C K C L A N
in attendance cyanstar, tallpeak, gorseberry, autumnflower, flintspark, cardinalheart

cyanstar | leader | 53m | ♂
      tagged open
      paragraphit was no secret that there was a special place in cyanstar's heart for gatherings. each time brought something special, and the clearing held many good memories for him, from lounging with deputies from other clans, to meeting turtledove, to watching his own clanmates make friends of their own. of course, there would always be a pang in his heart that he now stood as leader, that redstar was gone, but the warm greenleaf breeze was welcoming, as was the excited chatter of his clanmates as they walked together. gorseberry walked between autumnflower and flintspark, leading the pair of cats through the trees, and cardinalheart walked at the group's side, talking to flintspark excitedly. when they reached the gathering's edge, cyanstar nodded to his clan, and watched them go as they descended into the larger mass of pelts down belong. as they disappeared into the gathering, tallpeak stopped at cyanstar's side and shot him an encouraging smile. "shall we?" she asked, and cyanstar flicked his ear, mirroring his friend's smile.
      paragraph"ready," cyanstar said, and together they followed their clanmates down into the gathering. tallpeak broke off from cyanstar when she passed through by the deputies, and cyanstar took the long way around to where the leaders of the clans had gathered together. he recognized badgerstar where he was sitting with a gray tom, and cyanstar turned his attention elsewhere. he knew that pantherstar was likely still in the nursery, though he recognized hazeclan's familiar scent in the air. down in the clearing, it was easy to find cardinalheart's bright red fur, and he saw where gorseberry and autumnflower settled by the medicine cats. peace filled cyanstar's mind, and he came to a rest, sitting with his tail wrapped neatly around his paws. the breeze stirred his fur, and he was content.

tallpeak | deputy | 65m | ♀
      tagged open
      paragraphopen for interactions

gorseberry | medicine cat | 39m | ♂
      tagged dusklight
      paragraphthe walk from quickclan to gatherings had grown familiar to gorseberry over the moons, and he found them pleasant, and he listened as cardinalheart and flintspark spoke, the latter saying that he was excited for his first gathering, and cardinalheart telling him what he might expect. gorseberry flicked autumnflower with his tail, and she pricked her ears expectantly. "are you excited to tell everyone the good news?" he asked her as they descended into the gathering. already, many clans had joined the gathering, and he craned his neck to watch cardinalheart and flintspark break apart to go their separate ways for the evening.
      paragraph"i guess," autumnflower said, ducking her head, and gorseberry purred. still, the smaller molly bumped her shoulder against gorseberry's. "i know you're excited to see the love of your life, or whatever," she said, only to balk and swat at gorseberry when he nipped her ear.
      paragraph"he's going to be happy for you," gorseberry said, drawn in by the scent of herbs thickening in the air, and he knew that they were getting closer. "everyone will be. your full name is a big deal, you've worked hard for it," he said, and autumnflower mumbled sheepishly, but said nothing further. when they reached the group of medicine cats, however, autumnflower perked up when she caught the familiar groveclan scent, and gorseberry waved his tail towards his mate and friend. "sorry we're late!" he called, then bounded to cross the distance towards dusklight and mousestone. "guess our clan didn't live up to our name, seems like we're always late to these." without hesitation, gorseberry pressed himself into dusklight's side with a rumbling purr. "missed you," he murmured, pressing their foreheads together, then pulled away just long enough to touch his nose to mousestone's. "good to see you."

autumnflower | medicine cat apprentice | 21m | ♀
      tagged mousestone
      paragraphin any normal occasion, autumnflower was a confident young cat in whatever situation she was put into. in the medicine cats' den, she knew her way around herbs, and knew how to treat the various injuries that the quickclan cats had. when with her friends, she could easily crack jokes and have a good time. even when training with kererucall, she was confident enough to try her best, even if she would never be nearly as deft and quick on her paws as flintspark was. however, when the attention was turned to focus on her, autumnflower couldn't help but feel shy. so, when she settled in with her mentor and the groveclan cats, she could only shuffle her paws nervously when gorseberry spoke: "we have some great news, and wanted you two to be the first ones from outside of quickclan to know," gorseberry said, and autumnflower exhaled slowly.
      paragraph"last moon, gorseberry and i went to the moonpool, and i received my full name from starclan," she said after a beat of silence. when she spoke it aloud, however, her nervousness was replaced with warm pride in herself and all that she had accomplished over the past several moons. "i'm finally a full medicine cat, and my name's autumnflower now."

flintspark | warrior | 28m | ♂
      tagged sleetbreeze
      paragraphsince flintspark was only able to use his hearing and sense of smell to get around the gathering, he knew from the outset that it would be difficult for him to get around. cardinalheart warned him that gatherings could get crowded, and there were usually a lot of clans that were unfamiliar. still, flintspark thought that he was used to quickclan, which was a large clan. he thought that it would help him with the gathering, since he was already used to navigating through so many cats at once. still, nothing could have possibly prepared the dark warrior for the onslaught of sounds and scents that crashed over him like a wave from even before quickclan descended into the clearing. cardinalheart had offered helping flintspark settle in, and offered that dlintspark could walk with him to find falcongaze, to see if sleetbreeze might be with his brother, but flintspark had brushed him off, saying that he would be fine on his own. and it wasn't that flintspark wasn't fine, but it was going to be a lot harder than he originally thought it would be to find sleetbreeze when his senses felt muddled.
      paragraphso he took his time to pick his way around the edges of the clearing, keeping his head tipped back and ears pricked to see if he could pick out groveclan scent, or even if he could hear sleetbreeze's voice. it took time, but, at last, flintspark halted and straightened up, his ears angled towards the crowd when the breeze carried the air in his direction and, sure enough, he could have sworn he caught a trace of sleetbreeze. flintspark stopped and turned in the direction of the crowd before he padded forward towards the direction he thought sleetbreeze was, and hoped that his senses hadn't failed him yet.
      paragraphhe had to shoulder his way through several cats, mumbling apologies as he went until, at last, he bumped directly into a cat's shoulder, and grinned to himself when he recognized his friend. "sleetbreeze," flintspark said to catch his attention, "you'll have to tell kererucall that i've been taking her advice for using my senses, and that i'm becoming an excellent tracker."

cardinalheart | warrior | 24m | ♂
      tagged falcongaze
      paragraphsince his first gathering, cardinalheart liked to think that he was a lot less intimidated by the crush of the crowd. he watched flintspark go off in one direction, just to make sure that his friend didn't immediately stray too far from the rest of the gathering, though the warrior seemed to be making his way slowly around the gathering clearing, and cardinalheart resolved to look for falcongaze through the groups of cats clustered together. along his way he spotted various familiar faces, several he recognized as hazeclan cats, lionheart from groveclan, and even oakback talking to a cat from another clan that cardinalheart didn't recognize. for a moment, cardinalheart considered going to oakback to ask where falcongaze had gone off too, but resolved not to bother the other tom, and instead continued on his way until, at last, he caught sight of falcongaze's fur through the crowd, and cardinalheart's pace picked up. he shouldered between a small group of cats until he reached his friend, and greeted him with a large smile. "hey! i was looking everywhere for you," cardinalheart said before touching his nose to falcongaze's cheek in greeting. "i would've thought your brothers never would have let you be free, especially since flintspark said sleetbreeze was coming too, and i saw oakback the other way," cardinalheart said, waving his tail back the way he had come. "it seems very crowded tonight, doesn't it? a lot of clans i don't think i've ever seen before." when a cat brushed by cardinalheart to get by, the red warrior sidestepped closer to falcongaze and let out a quiet laugh. "maybe we get out from the middle of the gathering? i think i saw a spot we can sit without getting crushed."

H I G H G A R D E N
in attendance softglow, bluetcrest, merlinsong, otterfur, sagecloud, hurricanejaw, dippernose, wolfhowl

softglow | king | 37m | ♂
      tagged open

bluetcrest | queen's attendant | 39m | ♂
      tagged open

merlinsong | herbalist | 42m | ♂
      tagged open

otterfur | knight | 71m | ♂
      tagged
      paragraph

sagecloud | rose | 53m | ♀
      tagged open

hurricanejaw | knight | 47m | ♂
      tagged open

dippernose | knight | 41m | ♂
      tagged open

wolfhowl | rose | 16m | ♀
      tagged brackeneyes
      paragraphthe gathering was, for a word, a lot to take in. highgarden wasn't known for leaving their territory often, and they usually preferred to stick to themselves while they were still growing. but, with tawnyrose in the nursery, softglow and bluetcrest decided that it would be worth the clan's time to take a group to the gathering, to scope out for any new potential allies, and to connect with their established allies again. hurricanejaw, unsurprisingly, had been chosen as one of the knights to join the king and the queen's attendant, and he'd asked softglow if he could take wolfhowl, to let one of his kits join him, and to give her the chance to see beyond the highgarden borders for the fist time in some moons. it was refreshing, no doubt, and she gazed out across the massive clearing, where so many strange cats were weaving through one another, some settled in groups. hurricanejaw had nudged wolfhowl encouragingly, telling her to go out and find a cat to talk to. still, the thought was incredibly intimidating, and wolfhowl considered going to find her father again and stay with him, when she noticed another molly seated apart from the rest of the group. she didn't look much older than wolfhowl herself, and she thought that her father would want her to at least try and say hello. with that in mind, wolfhowl drew in a deep breath and steered herself in the molly's direction.
      paragraph"hey there, my name's wolfhowl," she said when stopped in front of the molly. "i saw you sitting here and thought... maybe we could sit together? you're from groveclan, right? well, i'm from highgarden, and my dad said to look for groveclan cats since we're allies, and i thought that... this is a gathering, so no one should be sitting alone," he paused, blinked, then managed a shy smile. "unless you want to sit alone, that's fine too. but since our clans are friends, maybe we can be friends? i've never met a groveclan cat before, and this would be a great chance to go home later and brag to my brothers. they'll be extremely jealous that they missed out."
eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CaC - Roleplay thread - Calling all cats,Calling all cla

Postby DaisieGames » Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:08 pm

ShineClan
Cats in attandance: Fawnstar, Aspenstorm, Bramblesnout and Grayfrost

Fawnstar
Leader, She-cat
Fawnstar glanced back at her clan, proud of how far she had come in the time between gatherings. "Try to make allies, not enemies tonight," she meowed to the clan, glancing at Bramblesnout. "Especially make friends with medicine cats, cause we may need assistance and their knowledge," she explained, before allowing them to join the other clans as she made her way over to the leaders.
Tags: Open, Leaders

Aspenstorm
Deputy, Tom
Aspenstorm watched as his leader led the clan to the gathering, tail flicking. Seeing a group that also looked like deputies in their clans, he wen to join them. "Hello," he meowed to the others as he curled his tails around his paws.
Tags: Open, Deputies

Bramblesnout
Medicine Cat, Tom
Bramblesnout listened to Fawnstar with full attention, before going to join the other medicine cats. "Good evening," he meowed, glancing at the group.
Just realized it may be
Tags: Open, Medicine cats

Grayfrost
Warrior, She-cat
Grayfrost listened quietly but was clearly nervous as she went to mingle. She hadn't been with ShineClan long, but Fawnstar had asked her to come as it had been quiet at camp for the past few moons. Looking around, she went to join a group and nodded in greeting.
Tags: Open
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Euthymios » Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:08 pm

blackstar | high lord | 37 mns | tagged: silentstar (lostclan)

blackstar turned away from the sight of his kinsmen mingling with the other clan cats as he acknowledged the regal ebony fae who slid into him, golden eyes respectful yet scrutinizing. he responded to her dip of the head with a curt nod of his own. she was a force to be reckoned with, somehow managing to lead what blackstar might have presumed to be a rather orderly menagerie of rogues.

"silentstar of silentclan." he pricked his ears when he heard her mention his own court's wellbeing, smirking wryly as he remembered the birth of his son and daughter lotuskit and clearkit. his kingdom had expanded much, much faster than he had initially expected, and the fact that they had not starved at all was a certain miracle. things ran smoothly, and he told her so. "my clan is doing well, yes. we have two new soldiers in the past few moons - brambleheart and rainstrike, as well as a new cadet ospreypaw." He flicked his tail quietly, "the most welcoming news is the birth of my two kits - one of which is my heir."

He now looked toward silentstar, meeting those sharp golden eyes with his own piercing emerald ones. "how has silentclan been?"

valerianspring | blackhand | shadow-seer | 35 mns | tagged: anellia (swift clan)
    chantarellestorm | darkbringer | stormguard captain | 28 mns | tagged:

stormshroud | soldier | darkbringer | 31 mns | tagged:
    viperrasp | stormguard| 24 mns | tagged: hurricanejaw (highgarden)
    paleclaw | stormguard | 34 mns | tagged:
    mallowsun | stormguard | 27 mns | tagged:
    rainstrike | soldier | darkbringer | 14 mns | tagged: violet (Swift Clan)
    brambleheart | blackhand | cadet | 15 mns | tagged;
Euthymios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

CaC - Roleplay thread - groveclan 3.4

Postby solyn » Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:00 pm

𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍 !!
high ranks; badgerstar, lionheart, goldleaf, mousestone
others; dusklight, falcongaze, sleetbreeze, oakback,
brackeneyes, sunpaw

badgerstar - 71 moons - tom / he/him - tags; ashtail
      "Well, if it's your first time then I'm glad that I get the chance to be nice to you. There's some real cranky leaders about, you know," Badgerstar chuckled, before pricking up his ears at the question. "Yep! Way back when we started this, Lionheart said the name was meant to be a dead giveaway but... well. It's nice to see how traditions change and evolve so that there's a bunch of different ways to identify a leader. I've been with GroveClan for almost... five years now, which sounds so weird when I say it like that, because it also seems like just yesterday I was this tiny, scared cat who didn't know what he was doing, and now I'm still tiny but I occasionally know what's what, just once in a blue moon though." He smiled a little, nodding toward the leader's rock. "Is your leader already up there, then?"

lionheart - 92 moons - molly / she/her - tags; gorsebird
      "Good!" Lionheart purred, settling in next to Gorsebird again. "We had a mild Leafbare, which was always good, although I'll admit a couple of our very strong warriors are in the nursery right now, and with Greenleaf bringing the risk of predators to the territory I'd prefer if that weren't the case... but I'm hoping our luck lasts." After a hesitant beat, she asked; "how are things with EchoClan? I've not seen anyone since we sent Mousestone up to help Crowcloud with that sickness. I hope things are... getting better?"

goldleaf - 93 moons - molly / she/her - tags; blossomspeck
      "I'm glad to hear that, Blossomspeck. I suppose it's always good when StarClan blesses us with capable apprentices, it certainly makes the work a lot easier. I'm sure half the things in GroveClan I'd have never managed if not for Mousestone, but don't tell her that, she has a big enough head about it as is." Goldleaf rolled her eyes, but there was no malice in her words as she groomed her chest, smoothing down the fluff. "Mmm. We might not be up in the mountains, but we do get bitter cold. There are a few times where we've been snowed into camp by blizzards, but luckily with the clan so big and careful leadership it's easy to spread duties around, and we've been lucky not to come across any illnesses. We had a scare a couple Leafbares ago with one of our kits, but he's fine now, warrior name and all that. Most of our trouble tends to come from other cats and not so much the elements, but... well. Like any clan, we're not without our tragedies I suppose." For a moment, she was quiet, before she shook her head roughly and clicked her tongue. "Bah! Look at me, getting mournful on what was meant to be a happy occasion. Why don't you tell me some more about your clan? I always find it so interesting to hear what others have been up to."

mousestone - 50 moons - molly / she/her - tags; autumnflower
      - gonna drop her under dusklight's for this response uwu

dusklight - 49 moons - tom / he/him - tags; gorseberry
      Oftentimes, Dusklight found him getting lost in conversation with Mousestone. For moons, she had been his best friend, someone who understood him almost as well as his own flesh and blood sister, who supported him unconditionally and who meshed with him like two parts of the same puzzle. It was easy to forget about everything else when he and his best friend were having a very serious conversation about whether or not hunting like leopards from GroveClan's trees would be effective, but there was one thing that always stood out to him more, and that was his love for his mate. Gorseberry's scent hit his nose first, and his ears pricked right up as he turned his face away from Mousestone to scan the crowd, his face lighting up when Gorseberry broke through with Autumnpaw close in tow.
      "Gorseberry!" He called, ignoring Mousestone's laugh, as his mate approached him. He let out a happy purr as Gorseberry cuddled into his side, lowering his head to groom the other tom between his ears. "I missed you too, which is why it's grievously unforgivable that you're late, and I'll have to be having words about it with Cyanstar." He took a moment from fussing over his mate to press his nose between Autumnpaw's ears in greeting, while Mousestone and Gorseberry exchanged pleasantries. As he sat back, his ear swiveled toward Gorseberry's voice, and he wrapped his tail around his mate. At Autumnflower's news, Mousestone and Dusklight gave twin gasps of delight.
      "No way, Pips!"
      "That's so awesome, Autumnflower, you must be so proud," Mousestone purred, pressing her forehead against the other molly's. "Congratulations! I guess you're not so little anymore, huh? That means Dusklight here is going to have to stop with the stupid nickname." Her friend sniffed indignantly.
      "Don't be silly, Autumnflower loves it," he leaned his head against Gorseberry's with a happy purr, "but seriously, I'm so proud of you. You must feel on top of the whole world right now, and I don't think anyone could blame you. You mind if I steal your mentor away for a romantic moonlit walk? I'm sure you and Mousestone have super important big-girl-medicine-cat things to discuss."

falcongaze - 31 moons - tom / he/him - tags; cardinalheart
      Lapping the gathering was getting a little tiring, but Falcongaze lived in fear of pausing and being accosted by one- or worse, both- of his brothers again, so he kept moving, looking for the tell-tale flash of red fur that would signal his friend. From behind him, a cat squeaked in protest, and he turned to see Cardinalheart shouldering toward him. His ears pricked forward in delight as he moved to meet his friend, pressing his face into the fur of the other tom's cheek as a reciprocated greeting. He couldn't help the rumbling purr that left him as his eyes settled on the other tom's smile, and his tail swished happily as he gave the other a sheepish look and shrugged.
      "I promise I wasn't hiding," he chuckled, "I suppose being so big doesn't really matter when there's so many cats around. Trust me, my brothers didn't go easy, they were all over me the whole way here and I pretty much had to throw them to the ground in order to get free." He rolled his eye at the memory, before carefully wrapping his tail around Cardinalheart as the QuickClan cat huddled closer to his side. He rumbled a laugh at the suggestion, nodding along. "I... don't really feel like being trampled, so I think a quiet place to sit would be good. Plus, if it's quiet, it means that Sleetbreeze isn't there, and that works real well for me."

sleetbreeze - 31 moons - tom / he/they - tags; flintspark
      An ear flicked back at the sound of someone calling his name, and just seconds later, Flintspark bumped into his shoulder, sending him stumbling a little as he laughed and immediately pressed close to the other tom's side with a purr, not one to shy away from physical closeness. "Well hello, handsome! Miss me so much you just had to tackle me to make sure I couldn't get away, huh?" With a snicker at his own joke, Sleetbreeze used his shoulder to steer Flintspark away from the crush of the crowd, toward the outskirts of the gathering, keeping up his peppy tone as he spoke. "I actually don't have to do anything of the sort, pretty boy, if you want to boast to Kererucall, you can master-track your way all the way to GroveClan and brag to her yourself like the rest of us do." He gave Flintspark's shoulder a friendly nudge, before dropping down into a comfortable patch away from the majority of the crowd.
      "Seriously though, I'm impressed you found me. It's hard enough to navigate even with the use of my eyes, and everyone here kind of starts smelling the same after a while," there was a pause, characteristic of one of Sleetbreeze's big teasing build ups, "which of course must mean that you're so whole-heartedly obsessed with me that you could pick me out despite all that, to which I must say I am truly flattered."

oakback - 31 moons - tom / he/him - tags; shellsnap
      "Oh, that makes sense," Oakback nodded, slowly, "the story goes, back in the day, the first gathering our clan ever attended was just Badgerstar and Lionheart, but ever since then she's come anyway, even before she got appointed deputy, just because she's one of our best warriors so if anything goes wrong, at least she'll be here to combat it. Maybe that's what you are to your clan?" He followed his gaze across to the cats Shellsnap pointed out, grimacing a little in sympathy and shaking his head. "Ah... well, I hope they work it out. I can't imagine being mad at my family... or being separated from them like that." Again, he shook his head, rougher this time. "Ugh, look, I even forgot my manners. I'm Oakback, from GroveClan."

brackeneyes - 20 moons - molly / she/her - tags; wolfhowl
      Distractedly, Brackeneyes' head jerked up at the sound of someone coming to a stop in front of her. Glancing up, her pelt felt hot as she took in the pretty molly, ears pricked forward as she listened to her speak. She seemed nervous, which Brackeneyes thought was stupid because she was pretty and had a voice like honey and anyone would be lucky to talk to her. Okay, so maybe she understood what her uncles saw in the respective boys they were chasing, now. After a moment where she realized she'd just been staring, she cleared her throat and shrugged, gesturing for the space next to her.
      "No, by all means, please sit. If anything, looking like I'm deep in conversation will probably deter my Uncles from bothering me if and when they get tired of annoying one another and one of them comes sulking to me." She gave Wolfhowl a crooked smile, sweeping her tail over her paws. "My name is Brackeneyes, and yeah, I'm from GroveClan. I've never met another Highgarden cat, though, which I guess seems weird to me because we have HazeClan and QuickClan cats through the clan all the time... but Highgarden doesn't come in to see us all that often. Which is... probably why you've never seen a GroveClan cat before, either." Brackeneyes paused, thinking that over, but she decided not to mention the suspicious Highgarden scent that had clung to Juniperstorm when she'd stormed into the camp a few days ago with Thunderspark trailing behind her. "I get it though, the bragging to your siblings thing. I've got two brothers and a sister, what about you, how many brothers are you showing up with this oh-so-elusive meeting?"

sunpaw - 11 moons - tom / he/him - tags; nightpaw
      "It's... cool sometimes, yeah. Mostly it's just like being any other cat, just with a busier parent. He makes as much time for us as he can, but he does have an awful lot on his paws most of the time." Sunpaw's smile faltered for a little. "Oh... I'm sorry. If it makes you feel any better, my dad didn't have any family either when he started our clan, and then he met the love of his life and he has a bunch of kits now, so... if you really want it, you won't be alone forever." He paused, glancing across at Lionheart, before laughing. "Lionheart just looks like that, but she's a softie at heart, I promise. She's probably just worrying about what trouble her mate and kits are getting into back at the camp, especially when Cherrystorm joins forces with my brothers to cause havoc."
solyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CaC - Roleplay thread - Phoenixclan (G1.3)

Postby Springtalon » Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:13 pm

Attending: Lotusstar (leader - female), Cherrydroplet (medicine cat - female), Blazingstripe (warrior - male)
Notes: Blazing is already set up w/ someone, and I want to leave Lotus closed for now, but Cherry's open for a FR if anyone is interested, just dm me on discord (cause otherwise ill lose track of it)

💥Lotusstar - Lotusstar's ears pricked slightly as the tom gave his name. Specifically the '-star' part. Sending Phoenix a silent thanks, Lotusstar shook her head in response to Raggedstar's question. "Phoenixclan is a...recent development, shall we say." Lotusstar meowed. No need to mention just how recent, but hey. "This is my clan's first gathering." She tilted her head "What about you? Have you been here before?" | tagged; raggedstar of echoclan

🌸Cherrydroplet - is wandering around the edge of the crowd | tagged; open

💡 Blazingstripe - is just kinda wandering | tagged; open
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: VagaryClan

Postby [kat] » Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:52 pm

✧ Riverstar
54 moons ; tom ; leader ; gray oriental with blue eyes ; tags: mintstar
Although still not entirely sure how StarClan had managed to lead them here through the Dark Pines, Riverstar strode casually into the Gathering with his Clanmates just behind him. He figured if he appeared approachable and at ease, he might be able to make some alliances, especially with those at his borders. He waved his tail to dismiss his Clanmates and then observed the crowd. He saw a white and gray she-cat who appeared to be holding herself regally enough, so he decided she must be of some sort of high rank. He trotted over to her and dipped his head.
"Greetings. My name is Riverstar of VagaryClan."

✧ Rookspots
82 moons ; tom ; deputy ; black with white spotting and copper eyes ; tags: ploverstar
Rookspots's eyes shone with excitement.
"Oh! You're a leader? I do hope I wasn't disturbing you. I'm Riverstar's deputy," -he gestured across the clearing to the gray oriental- "And we're pretty good friends, so I guess I'm just used to striking up a conversation with anyone I please." A soft purr followed his words.

✧ Fadedsun
65 moons ; tom ; medicine cat ; seal point bicolor with blue eyes ; tags: frostpaw, droserathorn
Finally. Fadedsun was actually getting some semblance of a conversation out of these two. He awkwardly settled himself in between them, hoping to transition into a smoother chat.
"So are you both medicine cats as well? What are your Clans like?"

✧ Blazethroat
56 moons ; tom ; warrior ; ginger mackerel tabby with copper eyes ; tags: sunpaw
Blazethroat bristled at his son's words.
"Ditch you? No! I never... no. I wouldn't replace you, Sunpaw. She reminded me of you." His voice was growing desperate. He just wanted Sunpaw to be happy to see him again, but something told him he wouldn't be getting that much, at least not now.

✧ Rumblecloud
35 moons ; tom ; warrior ; black and white bicolor with heterochromia ; tags: elmstream
Rumblecloud purred, actually thoughtful this time.
"I've not been with VagaryClan long, but I can safely say it's the closest thing to family I've ever had." He angled his head towards Elmstream with an impish smirk.
"You know, you're pretty intelligent for such a lovely she-cat. Not every day you get both in one."

✧ Shellsnap
40 moons ; tom ; warrior ; tortie and white with blue eyes ; tags: open
Shellsnap felt heat rise in his fur when Oakback suggested that he was a strong warrior to his Clan. Unused to the feeling, he cleared his throat and shook his pelt out.
"I-I'm Shellsnap, from VagaryClan." Another inward curse for sounding so nervous. Why was he nervous?
"And if you're wondering what that means, don't ask me. That kit over there came up with it," he meowed, nodding to Coalstream across the clearing.

✧ Coalstream
13 moons ; molly ; warrior ; rusted black with blue eyes ; tags: icybrook
Coalstream purred happily.
"I'm glad you agree about the exciting thing! Everyone here seems so composed, I thought I was the only one. Have you been to these before?" Her voice grew curious and her eyes widened. Some of these cats had been coming to these things for seasons, and that fascinated her.

✧ Nightpaw
6 moons ; molly ; apprentice ; black with blue eyes ; tags: open
Nightpaw considered his words.
"Yeah, that does make me feel better. Maybe one day I'll get to have kits and a mate and stuff! That could be fun!" She gazed up at Lionheart, who had now taken up a conversation with someone else. She gave a nervous purr and nodded.
"Okay, I'll take your word for it. What are your brothers like?"

✧ Sweetpaw
7 moons ; molly ; apprentice ; gray spotted tabby with green eyes ; tags: archpaw
Sweetpaw tipped her head to the side, thinking.
"Oh! Well, I just started, actually. In fact I just joined VagaryClan. But it's been great so far! My Clanmates are really nice. The other apprentices are friendly, although Nightpaw doesn't talk much. We live in a forest, and it's beautiful! Really green all year round, with lots of flowers and streams and such." Almost out of breath, she purred at him. "And what about you?"

i𝙋𝘼𝙂𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙈𝙍. 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒. 𝙈𝙍. 𝙏𝙊𝙈 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒.
───────────────────────────────────────

██ Please contact Mr. Johnson in the control tower, ██
──────────────────────────────────────
✧ 𝙏𝙊 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙁𝙄𝙍𝙈 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙁𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙏𝙊 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙈𝙊𝙊𝙉. ✧
-─────────────────Image──────────────────-

[kat]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

moonclan gathering ((003))

Postby LooneyLani » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:37 pm

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾Moonclan☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
Cats attending: mountainstar, blossomspeck, icybrook, birdsun, stoneburr, redheart, willowpaw, flutterpaw
*archive*

Mountainstar - leader - 57 moons - male - mate: blossomspeck - tags; cottonstar
The large tabby rose his head quickly at the sound of another's voice, eyes meeting with the blue ones of a tomcat settling in beside him. "Oh, no no you can sit", Mountainstar flicked his tail to cover his paws again, giving the tom more room to sit comfortably. "It's nice to meet you Cottonstar, I'm Mountainstar of Moonclan", his head dipped in the leader's direction as he introduced himself, paws shifting slightly beneath his weight as he pondered for a second if he should ask the tom anything, Mountainstar hadn't always been the greatest at striking conversation, feeling slightly off-put without his deputy by his side.

Blossomspeck - healer - 62 moons - female - mate: mountainstar - tags; goldleaf
The tortoiseshell she-cat couldn't help but to laugh at Goldleaf's words, her head nodding in agreement as she thought back to her own apprentice, as sure as ever that Lilybloom herself would boast for moons if she were to hear such praises from her mentor. Her eyes widened at the healer's answer, she couldn't imagine what it would have been like to be snowed in during leafbare, Moonclan's caves had always provided them a warm home and a safe passage down into the dense forest where the clan hunted, a small shiver passed through her pelt at the thought of being blanketed by the thick snow. Her head lifted to meet the eyes of the golden healer, brows furrowing slightly at the news of her clan having struggles with outside cats, something that seemed so foreign to Blossomspeck. "Oh not at all! I'm glad to hear the kit had made a full recovery. I'm afraid my own clan may not be as interesting as you would hope, we have never found ourselves troubled by wondering cats, usually they tend to stay with us and end up joining our ranks. We found our home in a large cave system deep in the mountains, the main cave has no roof and allows us to see the moon clearly, as we had been named I suppose. The rest of our territory would be considered quite dark, the forest is so dense that it's hard for the light to reach the ground completely. Though I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to tell you much of the daytime occurrences, we tend to be fast asleep within the caves, normally waking after the sun has fallen, we spend the night socialising and living as any normal clan, then when morning comes after our daily patrols are done we head back inside to sleep". The healer's tone remained neutral as she answered Goldleaf, she hadn't really thought much about her own clan's customs compared to those of the many other clans gathered here, only now starting to realise that they might differ quite a bit. "As you had mentioned, we too recently suffered a tragedy, one of our firsts actually. A small group of foxes must have been making their way through the mountains, when one of our patrols went to follow their scent trail it sadly ended in the loss of two of their lives", Blossomspeck's voice grew softer as she retold the shortened story, their loss still fresh in memory and heart. "Now I think I might've dampened the mood too" she laughed quietly, smiling at the older she-cat.

Icybrook - warrior - 18 moons - female - mate: stonetail - tags; coalstream
The white warrior responded to her companion's purr with a smile, finding the she-cat's wonderment utterly adorable. "It's not the first time my clan has visited the gathering, though the last time had been moons ago, but this is my first time too", Icybrook's tone mirrored Coalstream's, her eyes shining as she glanced around them at all the different pelts of strangers belonging to vastly different clans. It really was so fascinating. "Oh! How are things with your clan? I feel as if I maybe should have asked that sooner" Icybrook laughed to herself, not entirely used to starting conversations with strangers yet.

Birdsun - warrior - 28 moons - male - tags; open
text

Stoneburr - hunter - 65 moons - male - mate: foxtrot - tags; open
text

Redheart - hunter - 48 moons - male - tags; open
text

Willowpaw - hunter to be - 10 moons - female - tags; cypresspaw, mistpaw, fogpaw
The she-cat sent the tom a smile as he answered her previous question, her own chest rumbling softly with a purr mixed with gentle laughter as her eyes danced between the tom and the two sisters, her own gaze curious. Once the sisters began to talk again, she allowed for the laughter to bubble from her sealed jaws, finding amusement in the way the two spoke so casually over eachother. "I'll have my hunters assessment in two moons, and woah! Were there a lot of them"? Willowpaw's tone quickly changed to one of excitement, her eyes widened as she turned to face the two younger apprentices. Moonclan rarely had problems with cats outside of the clan, and those that were found on their territory usually were invited to join, the torti she-cat found herself surprised by the news of another clan having problems with lone cats. "Since I'm training to be a hunter, I'm afraid the only fights I'll participate in are against the larger birds", she answered their question with whiskers twitching in amusement, already having come to terms with the fact that she may be the only one with no fighting experience.

Flutterpaw - warrior to be - 10 moons - female - tags; quietpaw
With a small sigh Flutterpaw eventually stopped wondering aimlessly, deciding to instead sit down and maybe catch her breath. Sensing another cat beside her the apprentice glanced to her side, realising that she had seated herself beside another apprentice. She was quiet for a moment, trying to convince herself to actually say something, do it, just say something, come on you can do it! "H-hi, um I'm Flutterpaw", finally having gained the courage she rushed her words, a small sheepish smile making its way onto her face as she felt her fur heat up in embarrassment.
aussie aussie | she/her | creds
AAARRRRMMMYYYYY borahae <3
existentially confused adult

feel free to use my referral code for some extra goodies ~ zqtk734ibl
LooneyLani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaisieGames » Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:16 am

BrightDays wrote:
ShineClan
Cats in attandance: Fawnstar, Aspenstorm, Bramblesnout and Grayfrost

Fawnstar
Leader, She-cat
Fawnstar glanced back at her clan, proud of how far she had come in the time between gatherings. "Try to make allies, not enemies tonight," she meowed to the clan, glancing at Bramblesnout. "Especially make friends with medicine cats, cause we may need assistance and their knowledge," she explained, before allowing them to join the other clans as she made her way over to the leaders.
Tags: Open, Leaders

Aspenstorm
Deputy, Tom
Aspenstorm watched as his leader led the clan to the gathering, tail flicking. Seeing a group that also looked like deputies in their clans, he wen to join them. "Hello," he meowed to the others as he curled his tails around his paws.
Tags: Open, Deputies

Bramblesnout
Medicine Cat, Tom
Bramblesnout listened to Fawnstar with full attention, before going to join the other medicine cats. "Good evening," he meowed, glancing at the group.
Just realized it may be
Tags: Open, Medicine cats

Grayfrost
Warrior, She-cat
Grayfrost listened quietly but was clearly nervous as she went to mingle. She hadn't been with ShineClan long, but Fawnstar had asked her to come as it had been quiet at camp for the past few moons. Looking around, she went to join a group and nodded in greeting.
Tags: Open

(All mine are open for interactions )
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:53 am

R A V E N C L A N

Weaselstar tags: lynxshine

"I don't know anyone else." He pointed "But, if you don't mind, I'd like to change that." He sat down and made himself comfortable. "So, Lynxshine, tell me about yourself." He asked with a charming and inviting grin.

Droserathorn tags: frostpaw, fadedsun

"I said I was a shaman, didn't I?" He shot at Fadedsun, moving away from him as he settled next to him. "My Clan doesn't concern a cat I just met and frankly, don't want to talk to." He flicked his tail tip and moved his gaze from the tom to search out his leader, who was conversing with a she-cat. He snickered inwardly. Of course Weaselstar was making friends already. He saw Cypresspaw easily conversing with a trio of young mollies, and was surprised at the tom's apparent magnetism attracting them.

Cypresspaw tags: mistpaw, fogpaw, willowpaw

He shook his head. "Luckily, no." He meowed "But you two must have been really brave fighting off rogues this early in your training. I've been at it for a few moons and don't even have the courage to tackle an eagle, let alone another cat!" He looked at Willowpaw and raised an eyebrow. "So you don't train in fighting?" He meowed in surprise "What if you get into a scuffle with a rogue?"

Agaricthroat tags: ghostspirit

Agaricthroat was sad that the tom wasn't talking more about himself, since he seemed much more interesting than anything the warrior could offer. "Oh, well, I haven't been a part of it for very long." He meowed "My friend and I left our old Clan a few moons ago and Weaselstar was kind enough to let us stay! It's a bit spooky at night sometimes. We live in an old two-leg burial place and the mist can give you a weird feeling. But, I haven't seen any ghosts yet." His throat rumbled with a laughing purr.

B E A R C L A N

Elmstream tags: rumblecloud

She blinked, taken aback by the tom's words. She wasn't expecting a compliment from a cat she had just met. "Thank you." She purred "Though, I'm not sure everyone would agree with you. Some of the cats in my Clan say I'm too serious to be 'lovely'." Elmstream tilted her head and gave him a smirk. "And you're not so bad for a random stranger I met a few minutes ago." Her whiskers twitched in amusement at her compliment.

Ashtail tags: badgerstar

"Five years?" He gasped "Does that mean you founded your Clan?" He shifted uncomfortably at the tom's mention of a leader. "Well, uh. I-Its a long story, but BearClan doesn't exactly have a leader at the moment. But there is Elmstream." He waved his tail to reveal the black she-cat talking to a tom. "She and I have sort of been running things, though I'm not sure if StarClan will chose one of us as the Clan's next leader. They might just send someone themselves. I hope it's soon though, I'm not sure we can be leader-less for very much longer." He sighed. Then, realizing his ramblings and possible oversharing, he straightened up and smiled sheepishly. "Sorry," He chuckled "I didn't mean to run your ear off."

Sunpaw tags: blazethroat

He stumbled back as his eyes widened in realization. "Y-You really did miss me, didn't you?" He murmured. It had just hit him that Blazethroat was sincere. His father's eyes were wide and pleading, hopeful and desperate for his son to understand. Sunpaw slightly lowered his guard, starting to become willing to receive his father's apology.

Archpaw tags: Sweetpaw

He nodded as he listened intently. "I just started, too!" He meowed excitedly "My mentor's name is Shrewclaw. He can be a bit harsh sometimes, but I know deep down, he's just nervous and wants to make sure he trains me right. It's really fun to go training with him. We always work together to hunt, which means we can catch more prey!" He tilted his head, trying to think of how to describe BearClan territory. "Well, we're in between camps right now, but we used to live on an island! It was really pretty in leaf-fall when all the trees turned red. There were a few mountains too, but we didn't go up there often because of the bear."

Sparkstorm tags: open

Burrwhisker tags: open
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me