CaC - Roleplay thread - Calling all cats,Calling all clans -

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

duckclan - 004

Postby recognize » Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:16 am

duckclan - attending: duckstar, marchsnow, winterwood, appleclaw, miragewater, the tree, sycamoretail, marsfang, pinepaw

duckstar - female - 59m - the yellow guide (leader) - mate: littleink - tags: swanstar (islandclan)

marchsnow - male - 61m - the blue guard (deputy) - mate: asterblizzard - tags: open

winterwood - male - 70m - the green magician (med cat) - tags: lilybloom (moonclan)
"i guess the only way to be too late is to arrive when the gathering is just about to end. glad i got here before then," he said, chuckling. "anyway... you're also a medicine cat, right? how's your clan been holding up?"

appleclaw - male (trans) - 44m - warrior - tags: with miragewater, open
appleclaw found a good place to sit, then turned to miragewater, who had suddenly started talking at him. he tried his best to answer all of his questions, but miragewater just kept talking and there didn't seem to be an end.

miragewater - male - 47m - warrior - tags: with appleclaw, open
miragewater glanced over to his friend, feeling a little awkward. it had been a while since the two toms attended the gathering, let alone together. "it's been a while since we talked!" he said brightly. "i'm glad we're able to come to the gathering today." "you're always with that spiderrun guy lately," the tom responded casually, licking his paw. miragewater wasn't sure how to respond. "sooo... what have you been up to?" "hunting, mostly." "how're the ducklings?" "they're warriors now, miragewater..."

the tree - male - 34m - warrior - open for relationships, straight - tags: zebra's gallop (chessclan)
"well, i used to be just tree," he said pleasantly, "but then! i came to duckclan and i noticed they put the word "the" behind some of their ranks! it's very peculiar, and kind of hard to keep track of sometimes because there are multiple healers, so i don't know whether to say there are three green magicians or three the green magicians." he was speaking so fast he almost forgot to breathe, and had to pause to inhale and think about his words. "so yeah, i decided to partake in their traditions! if i ever decide to leave i might have to change it back though." he peered back at her. "where i came from, uhhh... i joined duckclan a few moons ago, but i was born in a small-ish tribe in the mountains. kind of different from a clan? but kind of similar?"

sycamoretail - female - 19m - warrior - open for relationships, pan - tags: pilferplum (cascadeclan)
"duckclan," sycamoretail said brightly. "i joined as a duckling, or an apprentice. we call them differently. duckclan's a little strange? i mean, most of the cats aren't very serious about anything, and we worship ducks," she joked. then she stopped and thought about her statement. "we might actually worship ducks though. flaxduck's been asking duckstar to add a new rank for him, something related to the ducks." she didn't know the details, just heard about it from marsfang, who was horrified that flaxduck might have a special rank about ducks.

marsfang - male - 22m - warrior - open for relationships, gay, sterile - tags: pewee (tidalclan)
he nodded. "it's getting chilly in duckclan, but duckclan's a warmish place and the weather's not really cold there until leafbare." he thought about last newleaf, where everything was stuffy and sticky, and there was pollen everywhere. "i prefer the cold too," he decided. "leaffall especially, sometimes we run out of prey in leafbare, and i'm not that fond of the snow." he frowned as he thought about the times other cats had tried to dump snow on him. for some reason the pranksters of the clan found it funniest to bother others during leafbare where it was hard enough to survive as it was.

pinepaw - male - 12m - duckling - open for relationships, straight - tags: snowballshine (snowclan)
"what should we talk about?" pinepaw didn't have anything interesting to say, but he wanted to keep the conversation going. "what do cats usually talk about at gatherings? their clans?"
recognize

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

June | 05

Postby NightWolf950 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:16 am

HazeClan
Pantherstar | Female | 73 moons | Leader | Tagged: Cyanstar (QuickClan)
Upon being around some cat comforting and familiar to her, Pantherstar almost forgot about the others around them. Allowing her attention to focus on Cyanstar, but did her best to glance around the gathering here and there. Her heart skipped a beat when she saw her mate Pearblossom speaking with their son. Smiling, Pantherstar returned her gaze to Cyanstar and purred at the mention of Snakespots and the others dying to come visit Turtledove. The large gray and white she-cat perked up at the mention of more kits from Cyanstar and Falconflight along with her sister Dandelionspring. "I will most certainly have to pass this wonderful news onto mother. You know she'll be down in a heartbeat. We truly happy for you and the clan. I can't wait to meet those kits." She purred.

Starlingflight | Male | 75 moons | Deputy | Tagged: Spiritshackle (LyricClan)
Starlingflight was making his way towards where the other deputies usual sat themselves only to find himself getting tangled up with another cat. Letting out a startled meow the brown tabby took a few steps back and looked to see who was before him. It was a young looking she-cat who was clearly annoyed with herself or maybe even him for the incident. Quickly dipping his head to apologize, STarlingflight spoke. "I'm so sorry... Are you okay?" he asked, lifting his head back up to meet eyes with the she-cat before him.

Jayfur | Male | 83 moons | Advisor | Tagged: Neptunepaw (MoonClan)
Jayfur did miss having younger kits to look after, after all he enjoyed being a father. Now his daughters had grown and where beginning to start their own lives. However as he was getting older, he would settle with being a grandpa in the future and being a mentor. "I just tend to have a knack of knowing who's attending their first gathering. Tell me Neptunepaw, what do you think of it this far?" he asked curiously. Part of him instinctively wanting to protect the young apprentice.

Cloudynight | Male | 45 moons | Med. Cat | Tagged: Swancry (LightClan)
Dipping his head as a quick thank you, the black and white tom sat beside the other medicine cat and letting out a content sigh. "It is good to see you. How have things been fairing for you and LightClan?" Cloudynight asked, offering a friendly smile to the she-cat. Sure their time had been brief before, however Cloudynight knew he could trust her even hopefully one day call her a friend.

Vaporwind | Male | 26 moons | Med. Cat | Tagged: Pearblossom (QuickClan)
Dipping his head to allow his mother to offer a quick lick between his ears, Vaporwind closed his eyes and let out a low rumbling purr. After she was done the tom lifted his head up, beaming brightly at her. "Oh you know how he is. He keeps me busy, but Cloudynight has always been a fair mentor. I think if any cat is working to hard it is him. I might kick him out for once and make him go visit his mate and daughter in PineClan. Get him to spend some more quality time with them." Vaporwind chuckled.

Emberspark | Female | 81 moons | Warrior | Tagged: Wolfwhiskers (ChessClan)
Wolfwhiskers always seemed to have the right words, it was amazing how he was able to lift her spirits. Letting out a chuckle, Embarspark gently nudged him allowing herself to linger a bit longer. Afterall she enjoyed the tom's touch and him in general. "I'm sure whatever you decided after Lichenpaw's training, your clan will thank you for all that you have you done. Who knows you might find retirement to be boring." She teased. With the thought of telling Panhterstar what Wolfwhiskers had said about how she herself should be allowed to teach another apprentice, Emberspark thought she just might. After all what did she have to lose? It wasn't like Pantherstar was unreasonable, heck the other she-cat might even find it a bit amusing.

---

Can bring more HazeClan cats just let me know who!
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

celestial beings. post 4

Postby broken* » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:16 am

celestial beings

fernmist (osmunda) - rit zien (med. cat) - tom - dingowhisker!
the young medicine cat was the highest ranking cat from his clan to attend the gathering this moon, and so despite his youth, felt responsible to ensure his clan mates all were safe in the clearing before enjoying himself. his green eyes watched the four other cats wander off into the mass of cats, some looking more excited while others appeared more nervous, and couldn’t help but smile lightly. however, he heard a somewhat familiar voice calling out his old cheribum name, and he turned around quickly, his green eyes landing on the familiar pelt of one of his litter mates who lived in their other parents clan. he offered a sweet smile as he reached forward to nudge the molly gently with his maw. “dingopaw! it’s so good to see you! how are things going in quickclan? oh and i’m actually fernmist now!”

brunostpaw (mesost) - soldier cheribum - tom - nightmist & halftwist (lyricclan)
the small chocolate smoke tom could tell that one of the cats he approached wasn’t the most friendly but the second cat made up for it with her polite greeting my. he shuffled his paws a bit as he felt slightly awkward but he tried to still smile at them. “well it’s nice to meet you both! you’re both really pretty by the way. it’s my first gathering so i don’t really know anyone here. what’s your clan like??”

woodchuck (whistle) - messenger - molly - birdpelt (moonclan)
the broken mackerel and white tabby sat herself town next to the white molly, leaving a bit of space between their bodies as to not make her new acquaintance uncomfortable. she couldn't help but feel a little surge of confidence as the other molly blushed at her compliment, and she was grateful that the white cat didn't seem uncomfortable by her. the brown and white cat molly wasn't exactly good at making friends and could be seen as a bit socially awkward; her mother had died giving birth to her, and she was basically raised by a group of other queens and her mother's mate, aka her step-father. she wrapped her long tail around her front paws in a sort of comforting motion as she listened intently to the other cat's speech, and couldn't help the widening of her eyes in curiosity and excitement at how different this cat's clan was. "i think that's very unique but also really cool. i don't think i've ever heard of a clan that slept during the day and did their hunting and patrolling at night before. i honestly love that idea, as i truly enjoy looking up at the stars and watching the way the sky sort of changes. my um my mother is up there, so it makes me feel connected to her in a way.."

willowdancer (ivy) - soldier - molly - open (here for pyrespire)
the ticked tabby molly had never seen herself as the type to settle down, but something about her mate had struck her from the very beginning, and they had formed an instant bond that no one could break. she hadn’t seen the laperm tom since their son burntbark had received his full warrior name, and she wanted to share the joyful news with her mate, as well as tell him about how burntbark had taken up a mate from hazeclan named kinkcloud and she was overly happy for the couple as they were the perfect balance for each other.

rippledream (papyrus) - messenger - molly - shadowgaze (tidalclan)
the grey and white molly had been wandering through the sea of cats for what felt like a long time before she came to the realization that her mate wasn't there. she hoped that islandclan was attending the gathering, as they almost always did, but that they were just running late for some reason or another. she decided to find company in another cat while she awaited her mate's arrival, and so her blue eyes scanned the area for any cats that looked open to interaction and were also by themselves, like she was. her blue eyes met with a pair of bright yellow eyes and she offered a soft smile to the other cat as she decided to approach the dark smokey form. "hello there. i'm rippledream of the celestials. may i ask your name, if you don't mind some company? i'm awaiting the arrival of my mate from islandclan, but i'm too antsy to just sit off by myself. my mind could use some distraction."
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CascadeClan — Seventh Gathering — June [4]

Postby /nyx. » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:29 am

CASCADECLAN !
Attending: Silverstar, Aldernight, Halepen, Choralpaw, Orchidrise, Aulandrawhisk, Pilferplum, Castedbreak, Caperpaw

Silverstar | Eye of the Cascade | female | 46 moons | Tags: Halfmoon [moonclan; LooneyLani]
      Silverstar hummed, "It's not required to attend each full moon, though my younger clanmates insist that they'll die from boredom if I don't allow at least some of them to interact with otherclanners." She didn't mind much; her ways of leading differed from the other leaders. And then there were certain clans that attended Gatherings only once every couple of seasons... not that she had any right to judge. Silverstar smothered a laugh. "Yes, I'm doing well. I know how it feels, an influx of kits. The Cascade has more kittens than mentors at the moment; even with the rate at which the apprentices are graduating, I don't think we'll have enough." The molly shook her head. "Not that it's too troubling. The warriors seem excited to pass on their skills; at this rate, the kittens will be allowed to choose their instructors." Silverstar fell silent for a moment, the oddest feeling that she was forgetting to mention something... "Ah! I'm carrying," she shared, "kits. A gift from the Storm... the Stars. Though if I'm truly honest, I'm not sure how this parenting thing will work," the leader admitted sheepishly.

Aldernight | Storm's Tempest | male | 49 moons | open! [clan; username]
      Aldernight scans the crowd, searching for someone powerful to approach.

Halepen | Aura of Ripples | male | 22 moons | Tags: Ostrich's Cry [The Order of the Hyena; sharpiesandhamilton]
      Halepen stood as the other feline approached, silently signaling for Choralpaw to run off already. If she was desperate enough, the seeker could always hang out with Orchidrise instead. It might've been the cat's tone or her tail, but something made the newcomer seem dangerous. Halepen almost wanted to laugh at that. After Langsat and Aldernight, Storm, even after himself, he should be immune to danger. The cats of the Cascade lived out in the open; the only dens were dug into the earth and reserved for the sick. Pre-dug graves, if anyone felt like being critical about it. Herbs were easy enough to find in a rainforest; they were stored away around camp—far enough away from the Lachlan that they weren't carried off into the lake during rainstorms, of course. And since it rained literally every other day, cascadors always carried a strangely unique fresh-and-exotic scent. That being said, extreme luck was the only reason that hordes of predators hadn't descended upon the clan yet. "I am Halepen, born from the Storm, healer of the Cascade," the tomcat returned the greeting. "Not much happens, to be honest. The leaders talk amongst themselves, the deputies make treaties, healers do whatever they want, and normal warriors hang out and talk. Oh, and apprentices use this time as a chance to make friends and earn a name for themselves outside of their birthclan." He inspected Ostrich's Cry impassively. "That's an interesting name, by the way," the healer remarked. "Where's your clan from?"

Choralpaw | Seeker | female | 10 moons | Tags: open! [clan; username]
      Choralpaw dashes away, then glances around frantically. As long as she can see Orchidrise, she's not lost.

Orchidrise | Gladehunter | female | 18 moons | Tags: open! [clan; username]
      Orchidrise looks on as Halepen begins to speak, then decides to mind her own business. She keeps an eye on Choralpaw and looks for someone to talk to.

Aulandrawhisk | Hayhunter | female | 15 moons | Tags: Seapaw [snowclan; beebun]
      "Eh, it's either the 'apprentices are so cute' look, or the 'apprentices don't know how cruel the world is' look depending on the cat," Aulandrawhisk replied. Which was, like, so unfair! She lived in a rainforest for Storm's sake; she knew how difficult it was -- cascadors didn't really shelter their young, especially when predator bombardments were a very real, very common danger. "SnowClan... SnowClan, SnowClan, SnowClan." Where did she remember that name from? "OH! Do you know Snowballpaw?" Aulandrawhisk chirped. "She's the first cat I ever met at a Gathering!"

Pilferplum | Cyclone | male | 19 moons | Tags: Sycamoretail [duckclan; recognize]
      Pilferplum nodded along, pausing at the mention of worshipping ducks. "That's... hm. It sounds like a fun place to live," the cyclone remarked honestly. Ducks. The Cascade didn't have enough ducks. Too many predators with sharp fangs and pointy claws, and definitely not enough ducks to balance it out. He laughed, "I suppose you don't have to worry about politics too much in DuckClan? No greedy felines looking for power, trying to overthrow the leader or anything like that?"

Castedbreak | Skullhunter | male | 32 moons | Tags: open! [clan; username]
      Castedbreak waits for someone to approach him while he watches his apprentice from the corner of his sight.

Castedbreak | Caperpaw | male | 10 moons | Tags: open! [clan; username]
      Caperpaw scans the sea of pelts, vibrating with excitement. He's ready to make some friends!
1 2 3 4 [url=here]5[/url] [url=here]6[/url]—
/nyx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

SpruceClan + Golden Kingdom | June | 3

Postby ponz » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:42 am

SPRUCECLAN
-----

CRICKETPOUNCE | Deputy | M | 82 moons | TAGS: Frostflower (PineClan)
A flash of waving white fur in his peripheral vision caught Cricketpounce’s eye. Perhaps it was coincidence, but the nearly inaudible one-two step of a PineClan cat, stealthy as even the clumsiest of their number were, could not be ignored. “Frostflower!” Cricketpounce called, whirling around to greet her with a smile. And as he’d thought, the white molly hovered just behind him, long tail swaying in the gentle breeze. “I’m so glad to see you here this evening. It’s really been too long. How have you and Ramkit been?”

JAYSWOOP | Warrior | M | 40 moons | TAGS: Poppyshade (VagaryClan)
A startled laugh emerged from the depths of his chest as the familiar cat turned around, and by the stars, it really was her! Gentle nostalgia made its home in his heart as she called him Jaypaw— stars, Daisystem was going to lose her mind when he came home with the news— and Jayswoop settled into a soft smile. “Poppyshade, huh?” he meowed, letting his old friend’s warrior name roll across his tongue and deciding he quite liked the sound of it. His grin, if possible, grew wider, and his chest puffed. “You remember Ravenswoop, right? Well, I’m Jayswoop now. I can’t believe you’re really here. Where’d you end up settling down?”

CRIMSONTAIL | Warrior | M | 26 moons | TAGS: open!
Crimson bared his teeth in frenetic glee, splitting from the fold of his clanmates into an enveloping crowd. SpruceClan called him Crimsontail, perhaps a wry jab at Crimson’s daunting plumage, but he wasn’t particularly bothered. Hardly a moon he’d spent with the mountain cats, and now he was accompanying them to a meeting between more clans than he could count. He liked the thrill of it, of running headlong into danger and the shock of adrenaline that followed suit. The Gathering wasn’t exactly dangerous, as far as he knew, but it was still nice to be somewhere where he could play around for the evening. And as Crimson raced into the fray, he could hardly help himself from yowling in delight. This was certainly going to be fun!

BRAMBLINGPATH | Warrior | F | 23 moons | TAGS: open!
Leaf-fall winds ruffled the long fur of Bramblingpath’s chest, a welcome coolness that reminded her of home. She eyed Crimsontail as he sprinted off into the crowd, howling in excitement, and shook her head with a bemused laugh. “Strange guy,” Bramblingpath hummed, padding off towards the central mass of strangers, but not actually venturing in herself. With no tail of her own to let twitch idly, Bramblingpath instead fell back on her whiskers, which swiveled and twisted mindlessly while she roamed. She’d let Lady Luck determine whether or not she encountered someone at this particular Gathering, and in the meantime, relished in the cool evening air.

STORMPAW | Apprentice | M | 9 moons | TAGS: open!
Once, Stormpaw had thought that SpruceClan’s camp was the busiest place in the world. But that had been when he was little, and kittens weren’t allowed to go to Gatherings. Presently, Stormpaw could care less about the size of the meeting grounds or the many unfamiliar faces trudging around. His thoughts were kept to himself as he stomped across packed earth that was still damp from recent rains. If Darkpaw were here, he knew that jerk would be mocking his every move, and Betonypaw would be prattling on about how she was so much better than both the boys, and Stormpaw would be... well, he’d probably be snarling insults at them both. So he wasn’t the nicest, sue him. Not that it mattered what Darkpaw or Betonypaw would be doing. Stormpaw was the one at the Gathering, not them, and this was his chance to meet some cats other than those two. His ears began to perk at the thought.

GOLDEN KINGDOM
-----

FROST’S SHEEN | Crown Princess | F | 23 moons | TAGS: Chasmstar (ChessClan)
“Ah, so I wasn’t mistaken!” Frost’s Sheen purred, now much more at ease. Contrary to the intimidation many other leaders might feel when faced with the head of a powerful entity like ChessClan, an intimate understanding of her conversation partner left Frost feeling much more sure of herself. This way, she knew exactly who to appeal to. “It is an honor to meet the cat behind such a prodigious clan. My father has spoken of ChessClan’s reputation before, and I am certain he would be flattered to know word of his name has reached you, Dame Chasmstar.” Curious now, Frost’s Sheen tilted her head, meowing a soft query as respectfully as she could. “In fact, I’ve heard many cats of your clan take names in another language. Is this true?”

LYNX’S PROWL | Knight | M | 54 moons | TAGS: Sunflicker (LightClan)
As Lynx’s Prowl let his sights skim over the many cats in attendance, his mind began to wonder from his task at hand. Surely, finding a surrogate could wait a little while longer? It was only once a moon that he had the chance to meet other clan cats, after all, and there were so many interesting cats to see! Like the one stranger across the clearing, a wide-eyed young tom who looked as if he couldn’t decide between confusion or excitement. The lost expression on his face was almost endearing, and so Lynx decided to approach. “Hullo, there!” Lynx bellowed, loud voice echoing a bit more than he’d intended as he bounded over to the stranger. “Sorry if I startled you! My name is Lynx’s Prowl. You look as if you could use some company.”

MAISIE | Knight | F | 43 moons | TAGS: Conuresun (TidalClan)
“I’m glad to hear that,” Maisie said, unable to help the purr in her words. “And I know just what you mean. The Golden Kingdom has been just as busy. It seems as if there’s a new cat showing up at our doorstep every day, I can hardly keep track of them all!” Indeed, ever since the Guild had vanished, countless strays and vagabonds had joined their ranks, from grumpy elder Hickory to perky young knight Wren’s Eye. Maisie couldn’t fault herself for not knowing all their names yet! “And how is TidalClan treating you? How is your mate doing?”

DESDEMONA | Knight | F | 37 moons | TAGS: Fluttercloud (MoonClan)
“Thank you,” Desdemona murmured, climbing atop the rocks, and nodding in appreciation as she settled into the space that had been cleared for her. The stones were still sun-warm and made a pleasant surface to sprawl all four of her spotted legs across in contentment. For a moment, Desdemona just relaxed into the warmth, focused on nothing but the quiet breathing of her neighbor. But while sitting in comfortable silence with this unknown molly was already quite nice, she was curious as to whose company she was keeping. “My name is Desdemona,” she offered, flicking one silver ear in the molly’s direction. “What’s yours?”

YOUNG ALYSSUM | Squire | F | 8 moons | TAGS: Willowdancer (Celestial Beings)
Alyssum smiled to herself as she padded into the Gathering-place after the rest of the Golden Kingdom. It was indeed a bustling, noisy hubbub of activity, just as Frost had said, and the cacophony of sound and scent assaulting her senses had Young Alyssum nearly reeling. Still, though, the excitement brewing beneath her skin went untempered. She knew she was small and dainty, like her father and her sisters and her brother, but she was not afraid. Not even when she bounded headfirst into a full-grown molly! Stumbling backwards, Alyssum’s face felt as warm as her ginger fur as she stammered apologies to the ticked tabby before her. “My name is Alyssum, and I’m a squire from the Golden Kingdom,” she said, once she’d collected herself enough from the embarrassment. “Sorry again for bumping into you!”
-
Last edited by ponz on Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
ponz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CaC - Roleplay thread - Calling all cats,Calling all cla

Postby salvation. » Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:30 am

the fallen

one|leader|tom|open

one led the rather small group, mostly consisting of younger warriors into the gathering. badgermask was closest to him while smokefur hung back a little still walking close to the two. one knew the look on smokefur's face, he was listening waiting for badgermask to say something to the leader. the molly said nothing, she held her head up high and continued to walk into the clearing.

badgermask|deputy|molly|aldernight (cascadeclan)

badgermask wandered around the clearing looking for someone to talk to. her eyes landed on a familiar black cat, she hadn’t spoke to him in a while and was curious to see what was happening within cascadeclan. she approached the tom, “good evening aldernight.” she greeted.

smokefur|med cat|tom|open

smokefur watched one and badgermask intently, he had always been very cautious of badgermask but after her threat last moon he felt that anything she said towards one would be a hint as to what she was planning. he watched as she left the group, he allowed himself to relax a little, at least she wouldn't be hanging around them tonight.

owltalon|warrior|molly|hornetsting, open to others

owltalon excitedly followed one and the others. it was her first gathering ever, and her first gathering as a warrior. hornetsting who was walking alongside her did not wear a similar expression. she was busy watching her mother, badgermask. "hey! its the gathering, you should cheer up a bit."

hornetsting|warrior|molly|owltalon, open to others

hornetsting watched her mother leave the group with an upset look. she wanted to be around her mom, and maybe talk to some leaders with her. her head turned to owltalon's voice. "sorry, i was just thinking about something else. lets go find a cat to talk to." she suggested adding a bit more excitement to her tone.

sunlight|warrior|tom|spirit (chessclan)

sunlight listened to the cat speak, his eyes lighting up when she mentioned that she had never been to a gathering before. he let out a light laugh ”i have never been to one of these either. but i suppose talking is what we do.”

(sorry that my replies are short i’m on mobile)
salvation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CascadeClan — Seventh Gathering — June [5]

Postby /nyx. » Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:10 am

CASCADECLAN !
Attending: Silverstar, Aldernight, Halepen, Choralpaw, Orchidrise, Aulandrawhisk, Pilferplum, Castedbreak, Caperpaw

Silverstar | Eye of the Cascade | female | 46 moons | Tags: Halfmoon [moonclan; LooneyLani]
      Silverstar hummed, "It's not required to attend each full moon, though my younger clanmates insist that they'll die from boredom if I don't allow at least some of them to interact with otherclanners." She didn't mind much; her ways of leading differed from the other leaders. And then there were certain clans that attended Gatherings only once every couple of seasons... not that she had any right to judge. Silverstar smothered a laugh. "Yes, I'm doing well. I know how it feels, an influx of kits. The Cascade has more kittens than mentors at the moment; even with the rate at which the apprentices are graduating, I don't think we'll have enough." The molly shook her head. "Not that it's too troubling. The warriors seem excited to pass on their skills; at this rate, the kittens will be allowed to choose their instructors." Silverstar fell silent for a moment, the oddest feeling that she was forgetting to mention something... "Ah! I'm carrying," she shared, "kits. A gift from the Storm... the Stars. Though if I'm truly honest, I'm not sure how this parenting thing will work," the leader admitted sheepishly.

Aldernight | Storm's Tempest | male | 49 moons | Badgermask [the fallen; salvation.]
      Again? Aldernight thought in vague amusement as a familiar face approached. "Good evening," he returned the greeting. At this rate, they should really just draft a formal alliance between their two clans. "Any news from the fallen you wish to share?"

Halepen | Aura of Ripples | male | 22 moons | Tags: Ostrich's Cry [The Order of the Hyena; sharpiesandhamilton]
      Halepen stood as the other feline approached, silently signaling for Choralpaw to run off already. If she was desperate enough, the seeker could always hang out with Orchidrise instead. It might've been the cat's tone or her tail, but something made the newcomer seem dangerous. Halepen almost wanted to laugh at that. After Langsat and Aldernight, Storm, even after himself, he should be immune to danger. The cats of the Cascade lived out in the open; the only dens were dug into the earth and reserved for the sick. Pre-dug graves, if anyone felt like being critical about it. Herbs were easy enough to find in a rainforest; they were stored away around camp—far enough away from the Lachlan that they weren't carried off into the lake during rainstorms, of course. And since it rained literally every other day, cascadors always carried a strangely unique fresh-and-exotic scent. That being said, extreme luck was the only reason that hordes of predators hadn't descended upon the clan yet. "I am Halepen, born from the Storm, healer of the Cascade," the tomcat returned the greeting. "Not much happens, to be honest. The leaders talk amongst themselves, the deputies make treaties, healers do whatever they want, and normal warriors hang out and talk. Oh, and apprentices use this time as a chance to make friends and earn a name for themselves outside of their birthclan." He inspected Ostrich's Cry impassively. "That's an interesting name, by the way," the healer remarked. "Where's your clan from?"

Choralpaw | Seeker | female | 10 moons | Tags: open! [clan; username]
      Choralpaw dashes away, then glances around frantically. As long as she can see Orchidrise, she's not lost.

Copsewhistle | Aquamarine | female | 107 moons | Tags: Spruceleg [TidalClan; DaniCalifornia]
      "Too old for Gatherings," Copsewhistle grumbled to herself, not bothering to hide her irritation. "See who's stopping me? No one! Lazy cascadors, always bumbling around." The former MistClan elder paused, scenting the air. Was that? "Spruceleg!" the molly called out, a smile growing on her maw. Ha, this is why she wouldn't take 'no' for an answer -- to encounter her ex-clanmates and see how far they'd come. Copsewhistle hobbled over to the other feline. "Are you happier now that MistClan's gone?"

Aulandrawhisk | Hayhunter | female | 15 moons | Tags: Seapaw [snowclan; beebun]
      "Eh, it's either the 'apprentices are so cute' look, or the 'apprentices don't know how cruel the world is' look depending on the cat," Aulandrawhisk replied. Which was, like, so unfair! She lived in a rainforest for Storm's sake; she knew how difficult it was -- cascadors didn't really shelter their young, especially when predator bombardments were a very real, very common danger. "SnowClan... SnowClan, SnowClan, SnowClan." Where did she remember that name from? "OH! Do you know Snowballpaw?" Aulandrawhisk chirped. "She's the first cat I ever met at a Gathering!"

Pilferplum | Cyclone | male | 19 moons | Tags: Sycamoretail [duckclan; recognize]
      Pilferplum nodded along, pausing at the mention of worshipping ducks. "That's... hm. It sounds like a fun place to live," the cyclone remarked honestly. Ducks. The Cascade didn't have enough ducks. Too many predators with sharp fangs and pointy claws, and definitely not enough ducks to balance it out. He laughed, "I suppose you don't have to worry about politics too much in DuckClan? No greedy felines looking for power, trying to overthrow the leader or anything like that?"

Castedbreak | Skullhunter | male | 32 moons | Tags: open! [clan; username]
      Castedbreak waits for someone to approach him while he watches his apprentice from the corner of his sight.

Castedbreak | Caperpaw | male | 10 moons | Tags: open! [clan; username]
      Caperpaw scans the sea of pelts, vibrating with excitement. He's ready to make some friends!
1 2 3 4 5 [url=here]6[/url] [url=here]7[/url]—
/nyx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

june gathering | 6

Postby beebun » Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:02 am

snowclan
can bring three more.

briarstar / leader / 56 m / tags: open
      the tabby molly sits near the leader’s area, but doesn’t seem to want to interact with anyone yet. she looks annoyed, her tail flicking back and forth.

jinglenose / deputy / 36 m / tags: fishleap tidalclan
      “yes.” jinglenose nodded before adding, “how is.. tidalclan, right?” jinglenose tried to keep all clan names in his mind, because who knows when he would need that information? besides, briarstar sometimes asked him to talk about other clans that he knew.

glimpsebark / med cat / 34 m / tags: open
      “have fun, wispwillow!” glimpsebark mewed to the other molly— she had become fond of wispwillow over the moons she had known the blind cat. wispwillow nodded, a solemn smile on her face as she slipped into the crowd. glimpsebark sighed and walked away, going towards where the medicine cats met.

wispwillow / warrior / 35 m / tags: civet’s scurry the order of the hyena
      a lot of cats have never seen snow, wispwillow thought. “it’s nice— cold and beautiful are the perfect words to describe it.” wispwillow paused, wondering if she should reveal where her clan kept its camps. briarstar would say no, but she could just say a little bit right? it wouldn’t hurt. “it covers the grass and even the trees get covered. the kits love to play with it, and you make things out of it? not sure how to explain it. the kits make things called snow-cats. we actually move camps a lot, depending on the season. in winter we move into the mountain’s caves. and in summer we just kinda go wherever seems good.” wispwillow smiled softly at civet’s scurry.
    snowballshine / warrior / 13 m / tags: pinepaw duckclan
      “yeah. a lot of cats chat about their clan’s weather.” snowballshine but their lip, thinking for a moment. “so, how’s duckclan then? also, why’s it called duckclan?” they asked, trying to ignite a conversation.

seapaw / app / 12 m / tags: aulandrawhisk cascadeclan
      seapaw blinked at aulandrawhisk. “oh, snowballshine? they became a warrior a moon ago. and yes, I do.” the apprentice gave the warrior a faint smile, “very excitable. but they mean well.” seapaw contemplated telling aulandrawhisk that snowballshine was here now, and decided to do it. it was most likely that her friend had made friends with the molly in front of her. that was snowballshine’s thing, they were really good at cats. “snowballshine is actually here, by the way. don’t know where they went though.”
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: june gathering // 3

Postby sunny-skies » Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:21 am

lightclan

coalstar / leader / female / 37 moons / tags; sirenstar [tidalclan]

determined not to let her nerves get in the way of her time at the gathering, the molly's gaze scanned the area. she was a clan leader, after all, and she needed to present herself as such. with a soft sigh, coalstar turned to approach the small clearing where other leaders had already gathered, chattering among themselves. after a few moments of searching the crowd, her eyes fell upon another leader who didn't seem to be occupied by the others' conversations. the leader approached the other molly, dipping her head in greeting as she spoke. "hello! I can't say that I've seen you around here before. I'm coalstar of lightclan".
stagleap / male / deputy / 35 moons / tags; open

after the rest of the clan disappeared from sight, the deputy's attention turned to the rest of his surroundings. although he had been the clan's deputy for quite some time now, he had only attended a couple other gathering prior to this one. he hadn't had many chances to speak to the abundance of other cats who joined these types of gatherings, and while his former conversations had been pleasant, he still knew very little about the other clans. it was important to stay on friendly terms with the other clans, after all, and stagleap had genuinely enjoyed getting to meet the variety of unfamiliar cats that he had come across. stepping through the groups of cats that had already gathered, the tom gazed around in search of someone to converse with.

swancry / medic / female / 26 moons / tags; cloudynight [hazeclan]

the molly listened attentively as cloudynight spoke, her thin tail resting over her paws. "you as well. things have going well, thankfully it's been fairly calm these past few moons.". the usually closed-off molly nodded thoughtfully as she spoke, recalling the past couple of moons. the clan was beginning to grow quickly, with loners and former housecat's alike joining the lightclan's ranks. it was difficult for her to keep up with the abundance of new members that had arrived. fortunately there had been next to no injuries as of late, and the only thing that had really kept her occupied was assisting with the recent arrival of kits. not like she minded much. though she'd occasionally find herself with nothing to do, it was surely much better than having to worry about having injured clanmates. "how about you?" she asked, hoping that the other healer's situation had improved since the two had last spoken.

mallowbrook / warrior / female / 38 moons / tags; lion's shadow [order of the hyena]

mallowbrook's ears pricked upon hearing an unfamiliar voice from close by, and she quickly turned her head to face the newcomer. "hello!" she said, dipping her head in greeting. she listened intently as the tom introduced himself, curling her tail neatly around her paws as he spoke. "I'm mallowbrook of lightclan. It's a pleasure to meet you." she greeted lion's shadow with a small smile. she didn't recognize hearing of the tom's clan before, and the clan's name itself sounded a bit strange to her. the molly paused for a moment, remembering the long and tiring journey it had taken to get there. there were bound to be other clans that lived an even further distance from the gathering area, with their territories being so much unlike her own clan's. she couldn't begin to imagine how difficult a day's journey, or even more, might be. "I can't say that I've ever heard of the order of the hyena before. are you from around here?"

sunflicker / warrior / male / 24 moons / tags; lynx's prowl [golden kingdom]

with his attention still focused on the multiple groups of cats around him, it had taken sunflicker a few moments to realize that another cat had already approached him. he quickly turned to face the stranger, somewhat startled by the other tom's seemingly sudden appearance. "oh, hi!" he gave lynx's prowl a small nod, greeting the newcomer with a grin on his face. sunflicker couldn't help but feel glad to have some company, especially since he knew basically nobody else there other than his own clanmates. besides, it would be nice to make a friend during his first gathering. wasn't that the whole point of the gatherings, anyway? at least, that's what the tom had heard from others before. "it's nice to meet you! I'm sunflicker."

leafgaze / warrior / female / 22 moons / tags; open

leafgaze glanced around at her surroundings as she approached the gathering area, her eyes shining with excitement. though she had been a part of lightclan for quite some time, this was the first time that she'd actually be attending one of the gatherings herself. the young molly had been itching to leave the confinements of lightclan's territory, and the change of scenery was more than welcomed by her. and she'd finally get to meet some cats of the other clans, too! she had no idea who she'd meet during her clan's brief visit but was hopeful she'd run into a friendly face. with a wide grin on her face, she rushed forward eagerly, almost tripping over her paws as she weaved through the groups of cats.
sunny-skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

duckclan - 005

Postby recognize » Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:29 am

duckclan - attending: duckstar, marchsnow, winterwood, appleclaw, miragewater, the tree, sycamoretail, marsfang, pinepaw

duckstar - female - 59m - the yellow guide (leader) - mate: littleink - tags: swanstar (islandclan)

marchsnow - male - 61m - the blue guard (deputy) - mate: asterblizzard - tags: open

winterwood - male - 70m - the green magician (med cat) - tags: lilybloom (moonclan)
"i guess the only way to be too late is to arrive when the gathering is just about to end. glad i got here before then," he said, chuckling. "anyway... you're also a medicine cat, right? how's your clan been holding up?"

appleclaw - male (trans) - 44m - warrior - tags: with miragewater, open
appleclaw found a good place to sit, then turned to miragewater, who had suddenly started talking at him. he tried his best to answer all of his questions, but miragewater just kept talking and there didn't seem to be an end.

miragewater - male - 47m - warrior - tags: with appleclaw, open
miragewater glanced over to his friend, feeling a little awkward. it had been a while since the two toms attended the gathering, let alone together. "it's been a while since we talked!" he said brightly. "i'm glad we're able to come to the gathering today." "you're always with that spiderrun guy lately," the tom responded casually, licking his paw. miragewater wasn't sure how to respond. "sooo... what have you been up to?" "hunting, mostly." "how're the ducklings?" "they're warriors now, miragewater..."

the tree - male - 34m - warrior - open for relationships, straight - tags: zebra's gallop (chessclan)
"well, i used to be just tree," he said pleasantly, "but then! i came to duckclan and i noticed they put the word "the" behind some of their ranks! it's very peculiar, and kind of hard to keep track of sometimes because there are multiple healers, so i don't know whether to say there are three green magicians or three the green magicians." he was speaking so fast he almost forgot to breathe, and had to pause to inhale and think about his words. "so yeah, i decided to partake in their traditions! if i ever decide to leave i might have to change it back though." he peered back at her. "where i came from, uhhh... i joined duckclan a few moons ago, but i was born in a small-ish tribe in the mountains. kind of different from a clan? but kind of similar?"

sycamoretail - female - 19m - warrior - open for relationships, pan - tags: pilferplum (cascadeclan)
"oh no, not at all." the idea sounded horrifying to her. "it's been pretty peaceful in duckclan. i think the leader's mate was upset about some things, but that's been resolved. and i don't think anyone would want to overthrow duckstar. she's really nice." if someone did try to take duckstar's position, the rest of the clan would turn on them, sycamoretail was sure of it. "is that a common occurrence in your clan?"

marsfang - male - 22m - warrior - open for relationships, gay, sterile - tags: pewee (tidalclan)
"a little bit, in some parts of the territory. there are also mountains not too far away, there's much more snow over there." he knew there were warriors like clovermouse who would take trips to the mountain in leafbare. they'd go with the excuse of "looking for prey because there wasn't enough in duckclan", but he knew that with clovermouse they were probably spending their time goofing off. "snow is white and very cold. it looks soft at first, but it's more like wet sand." he struggled to find more adjectives to describe it. "it's also crunchy," he concluded.

pinepaw - male - 12m - duckling - open for relationships, straight - tags: snowballshine (snowclan)
weather? weather seemed like such a mundane topic to talk about, and pinepaw didn't spend much time dwelling on the weather usually. he supposed different clans would have different types of territories. "duckclan's a great place! it's in a grassy kind of place, with lots of flowers. i guess the weather in duckclan is... sunny! all of the time!" not all, but most of the time. "it's called duckclan because our leader is duckstar! she really likes ducks. the only cat who might like ducks more than her is flaxduck, but did he name a whole clan after ducks? i think not." he giggled. "what about your clan?"
recognize

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me