.:Assassino Amore Principessa:. (Locked, DON'T DELETE.)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

.:Assassino Amore Principessa:. (Locked, DON'T DELETE.)

Postby Captain Kaycee » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:20 am

"Love never claims,
it ever gives; love never suffers, never resents,
never revenges itself.
Where there is love there is life;
hatred leads to destruction."

*~Index~*
Post 1: Introduction
Post 2: Rules and Form
Post 3: Currently in the RP
Post 4: Terms & Definitions
Post 5:Characters
Post 6: My Characters

*~Introduction~*
This roleplay is an original, taking place in the renaissance-era in a city called Fortuna. Currently the King of Fortuna has just finished with a war with another kingdom nearby. The princess of Fortuna is supposed to be getting married soon since there always has to be a male heir to the throne. However, there is a true reason why the king needs his daughter to marry. Rumors of assassins in the city is making him edgy, and he is afraid that he will soon be killed and the city will be turned into chaos. The assassins are slowly beginning to kill officials of the kingdom, some of the king's best people. He knows that a new war against the city and assassins is upon them, and he thinks that if they don't defeat them the city will fall. Although, what would happen when the princess meets one of the deadly assassins of the city?

*~Artwork of RP~*

(By MyFantasiWorld on DA; Kateliana Bust Shot in her Travelling Outfit)
(By sketchi and photomanip of Background by Kaycee: Kateliana in her new white outfit)
(By DarkEbony: Kateliana and Elton (in red stripes! XD) )
(By milkteeth: Kateliana and Elton)
Captain Kaycee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

.:Rules and Form:.

Postby Captain Kaycee » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:51 am

*~Rules~*
1. All Chickensmoothie rules apply (no duh!)
2. No horrible swearing, such as the F-bomb and such. But damn is fine.
3. No killing of each other’s characters unless the person told you to.
4. Keep it PG-13.
5. In your form, you may not say “Will play it out” on Personality or Bio. Just make something up real quick!
6. Use proper grammer. DnT TlK LkE DIs. It would be better to type as if you were writing a story.
Ex: "Something doesn't feel right..." the princess muttered under her breath as she slouched slightly.
7. I would love it if you could use the words in the Words & Definitions page. They're there to help you understand more of basic Italian terms and for you to use them in the roleplay.

*~Form ~*
Code: Select all
[b][u]Form:[/u][/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Eye Colour:[/b]
[b]Hair Colour:[/b]
[b]Clothing:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Other Looks:[/b]
[b]History/Background Info:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Status in Kingdom:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
Captain Kaycee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: .:Assassino Amore Principessa:. (1x1) (Don't post! Editi

Postby Captain Kaycee » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:53 am

*~Words & Definitions~*

These are used to help you better understand the basic words from the Italian language. These are meant to be used in the roleplay~ :3

-->Yes
Per favore--> Please
Grazie--> Thank You
Grazie tante--> Thank You Very Much
Prego Or Non c'è di che--> You're welcome
No preoccuparvi--> Not to worry, don't worry
Mi dispiace, Scusa, Scusi (Formal)--> Sorry
Non capisco OR Non ho capito--> I don't understand
Accompagnatrice--> companions, chaperones
Amico mio--> My friend
Amore mio--> My darling
Aiuto!--> Help!
Anch'io--> me too, same here
Aprite la porta!--> Open the gate!
Assassino--> Assassin
Bello--> Handsome
Ben fatto--> Well done
Benvenuti--> Welcome
Boun Viaggio--> Safe journey
Buona fortuna--> Good luck
Calma--> Calm down
Capito?--> Understand?
Quanti?--> How many?
Quanto?--> How much?
Caro, cara, carissima--> dearest, darling
Casa, dolce casa--> Home, sweet home
Castello--> Castle
Codardo--> Coward
Io sono--> I am
Silenzio--> Keep quiet
Andiamo--> Let's go
Compagno--> Comrade
Condottieri--> Hired soldiers, mercenaries
Cosi--> like this
Distinti saluti--> Sincerely, faithfully (in a letter)
Fidanzato--> Fiance
Ma certo!--> But of course!
Mi dispiace veramente--> I'm truly sorry
Molto onorato--> very honoured
Palazzo--> palace
Passeggiata--> Evening stroll
Perdonate, Messere--> Sorry, sir
Principessa--> Princess
Promesso--> Promise
Scusi--> Excuse me
Signorina--> Miss
Sono grato del tuo aiuto--> I'm grateful for your help
Spero di si--> I hope so
Su Altezza--> Your Highness
tesora, tesoro--> sweetheart, treasure
Traditore--> traitor
Va bene--> All right
Prego, ripeta--> Please, repeat
Bravo, complimenti--> Very good
Che cos'è questo?--> What is this?
Dov'è?--> Where is it?
Sei molto gentile--> You are very kind
Chi lo sa? (or simply "Chi sa")--> Who knows?
Come ti chiami?--> What is your name?
Mi chiamo...-->My name was...
Ciao, Salve--> Hello/Hi
Buon giorno--> Good morning
Buon pomeriggio--> Good afternoon
Buona sera--> Good evening
Buona notte--> Good night
Arrivederci--> Goodbye
Addio--> Farewell
Captain Kaycee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters

Postby Captain Kaycee » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:56 am

*~ Characters~*

Assassins
Elton Starr (M)

Royal Family
Alexander de'Borgia (King/M)
Kateliana de'Borgia (Princess/F)
Noel Hill (Servant/F)

Children
Daelen Starr (Son of Kateliana and Elton/M)
Allegra Starr (Daughter of Kateliana and Elton/F)

Pirates
Marcel de la Torre (Loner/M)

Knights/Guards
Morgan (Guard/M)

Witches
Hetake (F)
Persephone (F)
Captain Kaycee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

My Characters

Postby Captain Kaycee » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:57 am

*~My Characters~*

Form:
Username: ~Kaycee~
Character Name: Kateliana de' Borgia
Eye Colour: A sapphire blue, like the top right eye.
Hair Colour: Long brown hair that goes down her waist like this.
Clothing: She's normally wearing a long red dress with silver jewelry like earrings, a crown, and high-heeled shoes. Although, she has occassionally snuck away from the castle wearing a white cloak with a long white dress with hanging sleevs like this.
Height: 5' 7''
Other Looks: Her facial features are similar to that of Natalie Portman's, although she has higher cheekbones and her lower lip is just a tad bigger than her upper lip.
History/Background Info: Kateliana was born to the Royal Family of de' Borgia, although most of her life she has wanted to leave the city of Fortuna and see the world. Although because of several wars with neighbouring kingdoms, her father has forbid her from even leaving the castle. She has never had any "true" friends, and most of her time is spent sitting on a throne next to her father and singing. Her mother died when she was about 7, and never really understood how she died since her father refuses to speak of it. She's an only child, and is pretty much known as "daddy's little girl".
Personality: Kateliana is an independent woman, always wanting to do what she wants rather than others. She is always humble and giving to most people that she meets, but is also a loner and enjoys sneaking out of the castle to see the world, or at least the most that she is able to.
Status in Kingdom: Princess
Other: Nothing really.

Form:
Username: ~Kaycee~
Character Name: Alexander de'Borgia
Eye Colour: He has heterochromia, and his left eye is blue while his right eye is brown.
Hair Colour: Jet black
Clothing: His trousers are ripped in several different places, he normally wears a black jacket with a cotton shirt underneath, and he has various leather bracelets that he acquired from stealing in the marketplace.
Height: 6' 2''
Other Looks: What he looks like xD
History/Background Info: After Kateliana wa born, his mother took him and herself away from the castle. The king decided to marry once more after she left, and thus Kateliana's foster mother came about. She had died in the gallows, while the siblings real mother survived. Alexander and his mother grew up in the poor parts of Rome, and he was resorted to stealing in order to get food and good health. He had even murdered a few men from the army and merchants to get food, as his reputation as an assassin. He is, although, more of a thief. He always looked out for his mother, and he continued to live in Rome until he was 25 when he recieved a letter from his sister that he didn't even knew existed.
Personality: Alexander is really a nice man, however he tends to steal and occassionally assassinate people to allow him and his mother to survive. He only killed the bad people from the army and marketplace, making him actually once of the nicest people in his part of town. He always cares for the people he loves, and is actually a natural-born leader.
Status in Kingdom: Prince
Other: He's actually Kateliana's biological sister, but in the records it is said that he is her half-brother. It is not known why.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

╔══════════════════════╗

❝ A soldier on my own, I don't know the way
I'm riding up the heights of shame
I'm waiting for the call, the hand on the chest
I'm ready for the fight and fate ❞
~Woodkid
─────────────
My Characters
Human Artists on CS
Get help from staff
RP Rules
╚══════════════════════╝

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

GIVING AWAY MOST OF MY PETS IN A GIANT ART CONTEST! IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE CLICK HERE!
Captain Kaycee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: .:Assassino Amore Principessa:. (1x1) - My Chars.

Postby Cloudsong » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:46 am

Form:
Username: Cloudsong
Character Name: Elton Starr
Eye Colour: Dark brown.
Hair Colour: Dark brown, matching his eyes.
Clothing: Usually wears a dark cloak, to disguise himself. His clothes are usually tattered and broken near the bottom, due to his 'missions'...
Height: About 6'1
Other Looks: He is thin, and has a handsome face, though it is ruined by a large scar that stretches from the edge of his left eye to the bottom of his cheek.
History/Background Info: Elton was born in a humble family. They owned a farm, and taught their two sons as much about the farm as they could, for they expected them to live there themselves. Elton didn't mind the idea at first, but after a long while, when he was about 15, a person moved in next-door to the family. He was a dark figure, who was obsessed with the dark arts. One day when Elton was out running an errand, the man pounced on him, brain washing him easily with his strong mind frame. He needed an assistant; someone to take his place after he would die. Elton came at exactly the right time, and the man began to train him.
After a few years, the man died, leaving Elton with a mission; make the kingdom of Fortuna as hectic as possible. He's been completing this mission ever since.
Personality: Unpleasant and cruel, mostly. Before he became brain-washed, he was gentle and kind, but those feelings are too deep down for him to reach.
Status in Kingdom: Assassin.
Other: None

--

Form:
Character Name: Noel Hill
Eye Colour: A light sea-blue.
Hair Colour: Long, blonde wavy hair.
Clothing: Servant clothing.
Height: 5'7
Other Looks: She isn't exceptionally pretty, but her personality has caused people to call her beautiful.
History/Background Info: She was given to the royal family to be their servant at a young age. Her parents believed it would be for the best, since it would be a stable situation for her life.
Personality: Cheerful and truthful. She always tells the truth, and respects her superiors.
Status in Kingdom: Servant of the Royal family.
Other: None

--

Form:
Character Name: Marcel de la Torre
Eye Colour: A brilliant bright blue.
Hair Colour: He has blonde hair. His eyes and hair are typical from the town he lives in; most has that appearance.
Clothing: Wears pirate clothing; a pirate hat and atires that are most conveniant. Most of his clothing is stained by seawater, as he spent most his life aboard pirate ships.
Height: 5'8, and still growing.
Other Looks: He is quite handsome, as they all tell him, though his appearance to him is not important.
History/Background Info:
Marcel was born into a family of one person; his mother, who constantly reminded him with spite that he had been nothing more than an accident. She was a common prostitute of the city Barcelona, Spain, and of course had been an accident. She never felt any affection or love for him, and he grew up feeling unwanted... uncared for. When he reached the age of eight, he left, unable to take it anymore. Some pirates picked him up off the coast, where he was looking for work, and he became one of them, though never as vulgar and brutal.
Personality:
Despite his past, he actually made a point in becoming well educated. He speaks as if he is reciting poetry, though lacks the knowledge of knowing how to read. It embarrasses him to admit it, though, and no one knows. His mother never took the time to teach him, and could not afford to send him to school.
Status in Kingdom: Loner.
Other: He is from Spain, and speaks with a heavy spanish accent.

--

Form:
Character Name: Nuria Tempest
Eye Colour: A striking bright green, like this.
Hair Colour: A tall, quite beautiful girl with red hair, and a lean body. Though she doesn't betray it, she is very strong.
What Nuria looks like.
Clothing: ( *will edit* It would give it away if I said this...)
Height: Tall; 5'10
Other Looks: She has freckles sprinkled around her nose, and long curly eyelashes.
History/Background Info: ( *will edit* It would give it away if I said this...)
Personality: ( *will edit* It would give it away if I said this...)
Status in Kingdom: ( *will edit* It would give it away if I said this...)
Other:

(Sorry that they suck; I'm exceptionally bad at writing forms xP)
Last edited by Cloudsong on Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.
I'm no longer an active member of this community, but I'm always looking to commission art of my dog, Pascal the Pomeranian! ^^ PM me if you're interested in drawing him, and we can discuss payment.
Cloudsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: .:Assassino Amore Principessa:. (1x1)

Postby Captain Kaycee » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:07 am

(Alrighty! :3)

The moonlight shone through the large glass windows of the tower in the castle. The sound of an owl hooting and dogs barking from the city below brought about the life of the city. Kateliana, wearing her long white dress, walking out onto her balcony and glanced down at the booming city. Her curled hair was slightly lifted to where her silver crown was, but not fully a ponytail. Her sapphire blue eyes shone brightly in the moonlight, along with the brightness of her dress. I wonder what it's like down there. People must be running around, going to merchants, and seeing the beautiful lights all around the city, she thought as the sound of a violin was heard somewhere in the city. Kateliana couldn't help but hum to the tune, closing her eyes and feeling the small breeze around her. As quickly as she had hummed, she began to sing softly to the violin. As she sang, she began to slowly dance around as if she was at a ball. The swishing her dress brought about the playful and beauty of the princess, like she was trapped but still free.

(Btw, she was pretty much singing to this tune. And yes, her voice to similar to that.)

╔══════════════════════╗

~Woodkid
─────────────
My Characters
Human Artists on CS
Get help from staff
RP Rules
╚══════════════════════╝

GIVING AWAY MOST OF MY PETS IN A GIANT ART CONTEST! IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE CLICK HERE!
Captain Kaycee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cloudsong » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:41 am

(That song is beautiful! ^^)

Laughter echoed around the street, bright lights flowing out of the window of a small barn on the outskirts of the city. People dancing, jokes being told, cheerful talk sounded from the door, which was creaked open to welcome other customers. A tall boy approached the door, looking around before entering. He stood at the doorway for a moment, waiting to be noticed.

He was, quite soon. The room went quiet; everyone stopped dead, staring at him, frightened. All eyes were on him as he crossed over the floor, approaching the bar where the owner stood, hands frozen in the position of drying a glass. The crowd parted to let him pass, not wanting to be near him.

"Buona sera," the boy said slowly, his voice hard as he looked the owner straight in the eye.

The owner gulped, but stood his ground. "B-Buona sera," the man muttered, his hand shaking in spite of himself.

"I would like some information from you." The boy leaned over towards him, his dark eyes penetrating his being.

"I have no reason to talk," the man said defiantly, his courage returning to him.

A small, cruel smile crept onto the boy's lips, and he pulled down the hood that was shadowing his face. The barman gasped, recognizing the famous killer. "You..." the barman whispered, his voice scared. The crowd started whispering.

"It's Elton Starr!" someone hissed. Gasps were heard.

Elton pulled out a long serrated dagger from his cloak and placed it in front of him, his hand inches from it; ready to attack if necessary. "Perhaps now, you would be more inclined to speak." He traced a finger over the handle of the weapon threateningly, his eyes on the owner.

"Mi dispiace, " the man muttered, his eyes on the knife, eyes wide. "Please tell me what you need."

The boy took a slow breath, in and out, eyes on the man. "I need to know how to get to the palace."
I'm no longer an active member of this community, but I'm always looking to commission art of my dog, Pascal the Pomeranian! ^^ PM me if you're interested in drawing him, and we can discuss payment.
Cloudsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Kaycee » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:51 am

As the violin began to fade into the city, Kateliana stopped her singing and her graceful dancing and held onto the marble railing as she looked down into the city. People began to disappear from the streets, most likely going to their houses for the night. Kateliana let out a small sigh, walking over to her large vanity and pulling out a brush for her hair. She looked at herself in the mirror, almost as if she was trying to figure out who she was. She could imagine a prince behind her, stroking her hair and intwining it in between his fingers. Suddenly she realized that the thought was not really a good one, and she shook her had in disgust. She didn't want to marry one of those suitor princes that only used their wives to gain the throne.

╔══════════════════════╗

~Woodkid
─────────────
My Characters
Human Artists on CS
Get help from staff
RP Rules
╚══════════════════════╝

Captain Kaycee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cloudsong » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:01 am

With a racking intake of breath, the owner lowered his voice, ashamed as he gave the man exact directions on how to get there. "You follow the trail up to a large café, where you then turn left... Then you follow the pathway up to the gates." He made a point of not telling the assassin about the guards that would be waiting there. He had hopes that they would kill him there.

Elton listened quietly, intently, eyes on the man, head tilted slightly. When the man had finished, he picked up the blade, holding it to the man's throat. "Swear to me that you are telling the truth," he whispered. "I have no wish to lose myself over false directions." When the man was silent, Elton pressed the blade slightly into his skin, enough to allow a tiny drop of blood to leak out. "Answer me, peasant," he snarled.

"I swear it by the life of my children that it is true."

Elton nodded, withdrawing the knife. "Grazie." He put the hood over his head again, face shadowed again. As he turned and made his way to the door again, the few people that were left backed up against the wall, afraid. Elton threw open the door, turning again. "One last thing," he said slowly.

"Y-yes, sire?"

There was a short drawn-out silence; everyone was holding their breath.

"I was never here." Without another word, the assassin left the place, allowing the door to slam behind him.
Last edited by Cloudsong on Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cloudsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me