I Hate That I Love You || 1x1

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

fourteen

Postby adheline » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:46 pm

C L A Y T O N
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

tagged⇨ Jessica relationship⇨ non-existant feeling⇨ amused, curious role⇨ meetings in the park boy

He lifted a brow at her return jest and mock laughed twice, but ultimately he shrugged it off. "Yeah, I know," he shook his head, smiling at her. This was comfortable, he thought briefly, this banter between them. When she confirmed that she was a visual learner, he nodded and breathed out a thankful sigh that he was getting somewhere. He could tell that she got it, too, from the look of comprehension dawning on her features. He chewed his lip thoughtfully for a moment before pulling out a blank sheet of paper. He looked again at the first equation in question before rewriting the structure, then doing some quick mental substitutions before putting them in place of the original set. "And here," he gestured grandly, showing her the new equation, "Is a makeshift example question." He sketched over a line again to make it darker. "I was thinking I'd guide you through this, and then see if it all stuck in there," he pointed to her forehead, "well enough for you to solve the assigned problem. Like in class," he added absently as an afterthought. She said it was the examples that helped, so he was hoping his recreation of the idea would be better than listening to him ramble about why the answer turned out as it did.
adheline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky ⋆ » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:56 am

נєssιcα scσғιєℓδ

|| Meetings In The Park || Female || Seventeen || Pansexual || Location: Park || Tagged: Clayton

Jessica couldn't control a satisfied smile when he shook his head after her joke. It felt almost...normal, joking around with him, like all the animosity between them didn't exist at the moment. She was so used to being either annoyed or angry at him, so this was a nice change. She stares at his thiughtful expressive before being mildly startled when he begins pulling out a blank paper. Her focus shifts to the paper. She leans over slightly to get a better look, wondering what he us planning. She looks up at him as he begins explaining his idea to him. Throughout the whole explanation, she stares at him slightly wide-eyed. By the end, she was thoroughly impress by him and it was clear on her face. "Sounds like a plan." she says, feeling weirdly pumped for this, unlike the usual dread and despair she felt when studying. Clapping her hands together, she looks at Clayton. As her eyes settle on him, she suddenly feels oddly shy about her childlike actions. Her hands drop to her lap. She gives him a small smile before getting her paper and pencil ready. "Uh, I'll just follow your lead then." she says as she scoots closer to him.
lucky ⋆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

fifteen

Postby adheline » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:30 am

C L A Y T O N

tagged⇨ Jessica relationship⇨ non-existant feeling⇨ amused, curious role⇨ meetings in the park boy

The look on her face after the presentation of his idea had him filled with a whole jumble of good feelings, among which were pride and acceptance. As 'low-budget film' as that idea was. Either way, he liked causing that look in people. Those feelings gave way to befuddled amusement when she clapped though, and he wasn't quite sure why she would get even a little excited over this. Not that there was anything wrong with it, in fact he kind of liked the way she seemed pepped for the homework. It was certainly a better look on her than when she'd just about given up hope. He was sure the bemusement and mirth showed clearly all over his expression, but he breathed out a quiet laugh before shaking his head to himself and turning back to his paper. She sure was something, he mused. "Alright then, so you start with this function," he started, pointing it out and moving the paper so it was closer to her. He didn't really have to move it very far, considering how close she'd gotten. He glanced at her out of the corner of his eye before continuing on, guiding her through the rest of the equation.
adheline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky ⋆ » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:18 am

נєssιcα scσғιєℓδ

|| Meetings In The Park || Female || Seventeen || Pansexual || Location: Park || Tagged: Clayton

Brushing some strands of hair behind her ear, Jessie leans slightly closer to the paper. She really didn't notice the close proximity between her and Clayton. She was more focus on getting the process down for the answers. She nods along as he explains, writing down the example on her own pages as well as jotting down notes on what to do. Once they reach the end of the question, she straightens up. Not before she unconsciously adds a small butterfly to her notes, resting on the last letter of the page. She glances at her notes for a minute before looking up at the boy. "I think I get it. Let me try the actual question." she says before she looks down as she begins to try to find the answer. Some strands of hair falls, which she quickly brushes back again. Luckily, she is a fast learner when it's taught to her in the way she understands. Alhough she does stumble a little on some part, she eventually gets through the whole question. She leans back with a smile. She quickly turns to him and exclaims, "I think I did it!" She holds up the page to him, blocking most of her face, only showing her eyes.
lucky ⋆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sixteen

Postby adheline » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:53 am

C L A Y T O N

The butterfly made him smirk, but he didn't make any other recognition at how her doodles came through even when unintentional. He nodded when she said she was ready for the assigned problem, leaning back against the bench and watching the kids on the playground. A few of them were playing hide and seek, and he wondered at how some of them weren't caught sooner than they were. He observed them quietly until Jessie finished, and he turned his head to see her holding up the paper. He met her gaze just above the page briefly before moving from the back of the seat and looking over the sheet in her hands. Following the direction of her work, he swiftly scanned for any mistakes and couldn't say that he found any. He double checked her answer quickly before lifting his eyes to watch her with a grimace, wondering if he could play this ploy with her. There was a significant chance she'd catch on, though, so he wasn't hefting his hopes. "I don't know, Jessie..." he trailed off, letting it hang for a second. He kept his grave tone and posture, but couldn't hide the flicker of an impish smile. "I think you got it right." With a shrug, he fell back against the bench again, bringing his arms up to rest over the top of it.
adheline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky ⋆ » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:53 am

נєssιcα scσғιєℓδ

Seeing his expression turn into a grimace cause Jessie bite her lip. She begins to feel slightly panicked as he spoke, feeling she may had made a mistake or two. She quickly turns her paper over and frenetically look for what she did wrong. It took a second for his next sentence to actually register. When it did, she whip her head up and stares at him. "Really?" she feels an overwhelming amount of relief and joy. She doesn't even care about what he just tried to do. In her excitement, she lunges towards him. Wrapping her hands around him, she gives him a tight hug. "Thank you. I wouldn't have done it with your help." she says gratefully. She doesn't even realize what she was doing until she pulls back, arms still on his shoulders, linked behind him. Her paper and pencil were still in her hands. She blinks for a second before her eyes widens and she turns bright red. She quickly retracts her hands, putting on her lap and looks down. "Uh, sorry." she says quietly as she organizes her paper that fell on the bench by her sudden movement.
lucky ⋆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

seventeen

Postby adheline » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:09 am

C L A Y T O N

tagged⇨ Jessica relationship⇨ non-existant feeling⇨ flustered, amused role⇨ meetings in the park boy

Ah, so it worked, he thought as he watched her with a slow grin. He was about to respond with a 'yeah really,' but the words were lost on him when she threw her arms around him. In his surprise at the warmth of her body touching his, he could only gape and blink. As she pulled back a little, his hands hovered over her sides, a few inches above her waist, and just barely grazed the fabric of her shirt. Then she was gone and he felt a heat spread over his face. He ran one hand through his hair and absently rearranged his papers with the other, trying to hide what was probably a mild but very visible blush. "It's, uh," he started, having to clear his throat, "It's fine." He pursed his lips and nodded at nothing, staring at the air in front of him. He couldn't really explain why he was so flustered, it was only a hug after all, but he just kind of was. Finally, he exhaled and felt normal enough again to turn his head and look at her. "So... I guess my method helped, then," he said offhandedly. "I wasn't really sure it would."
adheline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky ⋆ » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:19 am

נєssιcα scσғιєℓδ

Jessie stares at her papers, reorganizing them for who knows how many times as she tries to regain composure. She let out a nervous laugh, trying reason why she was feeling so flustered. Sure she was easily embarrassed, usually around people she wasn't too close, but she notes that she seems to that this to the extreme with Clayton. Shaking her head, she tells herself to not to think about it too much. As he speaks again, she jumps slightly before turning to look at him. "Really? You seemed pretty confident about it." she comments. "Although, you always seem to be fairly confident in yourself." she notes absentmindedly as she looks up slightly. She looks back down, not knowing what to say next. She was at a loss for words. Looking at her paper, she suddenly feels the urge to take a picture. She couldn't explain why, there is want to document her success with her homework. She places her paper in an aesthetically pleasing way before taking out her phone and snapping a picture, having the butterfly she draw be the focal point.
lucky ⋆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

eighteen

Postby adheline » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:31 am

C L A Y T O N

tagged⇨ Jessica relationship⇨ non-existant feeling⇨ irresolute, interested role⇨ meetings in the park boy

It didn't take too long to cool down completely and it was if he was never affected. At her comment he shrugged, because it was just a behavior instilled in him from his father. He never really thought much about whether he was confident in something or not, he just made sure that it looked like he was. Over time it simply became habit. He eyed her, noticing that she seemed to be unsure of what to say, but the same went for him and he just went back to staring at the ground in front of his shoes. When he felt movement, he lifted his head up and looked over at how she rearranged her papers and then took a picture with her phone. He smirked, because of course she'd find a moment to take a picture that nobody else would think of. He leaned over just the slightest to try and see her viewpoint, catching sight again of the little butterfly she'd drawn when she finished. "Mind if I take a look?" he asked, having not shaken his interest in seeing her photographs.
adheline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky ⋆ » Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:00 am

נєssιcα scσғιєℓδ

Jessie takes a look a the picture for a minute after she finishes taking it. She tilts around her head, observing it. It was satisfactory, but she feels like she can do better, though does she not. However knowing herself, she knows the first picture is usually her best picture. She huffs and puffs her cheeks slightly, pouting a little. She was about to put her phone away when the boy spoke. Her eye widens and she looks at him. She blinks for a minute before speaking. "Uh, sure." She leans slightly close to pass her phone to him. A little more mindful of their distance now, she made sure they weren't to close. "It's not the best, though. Unfortunately, it's the only one I have currently." she explains. She taken the time to transfer her photos from her camera on Sunday and she didn't get a chance to take anything yesterday. She bites her lip nervously as she waits for his opinion on it.
lucky ⋆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me