τφ When Two Worlds Collide φτ

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: τφ When Two Worlds Collide φτ

Postby Kifo » Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:42 pm

Kilier also nodded her head in understanding as she watched the brown wolf take her leave. Not long after that, she witnessed the rather sleepy looking effects that the pendants were causing on some of the vampires... at least from a distance. She wasn't exactly sure what was going on at the pen but quickly found her attention focused on Uphere when he made his way over to her from where her brother and cousin had been slowly following an excited Jace towards the teens around the campfire.
" Morning Aunt Kilier." the red dragon greeted.
" Morning Uphere. Is everything okay?" she replied, noticing the slight dullness in Uphere's eyes.
" Everything is fine. I guess. Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that there is breakfast by the pen if you wanted some."
" Thank you, but I already had breakfast with Lynk, Gemma and her son. I think I'll pass this morning."
That made Uphere look. After all, he could not see the cyborg dog anywhere in camp. Kilier noticed this and gave him a small, but worried smile.
" Lynk is still on the Blade Falcon. I think I'll go check on him, actually. I just recently got word that the vampires in camp were affecting him again." she said.
" I hope he's okay."
" He should be. But just to make sure, I'll return to the plane myself. Go make sure that everyone is notified of breakfast. And don't forget to check the barn."
" Yes Aunt Kilier."
The two then parted ways with Kilier making her way back to the Blade Falcon. Upon reaching the plane, and after trotting up to the hatch, she looked in to find her husband somewhat relaxed despite being asleep and attached the charger. Maybe those pendants were working after all.

Jace had to think about his answer. It was a tough question, after all.
" Um... I like boo... and geen!" He replied, ending with a massive smile.
Beside Evie, Anjou lowered his head to the ground and placed a paw over his muzzle in embarrassment.
" I thought she was always green." He muttered into his fur.
Please help these little guys grow

ImageImageImageImageImage

Image Image Image Image
Kifo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~Bakura

Postby Bakura » Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:46 pm

Evie chuckled at the pups indecisive answer and nudged him with her nose. "It's a good thing my fur is green and my eyes are blue then. You must like all of me." She joked before turning to the embarrassed wolfdog beside her. She considered his words for a moment before smiling. "Nothing to be ashamed of, Shanara's best friend (Narcissa) is color-blind so she didn't realize at first either. It doesn't help that the color of my fur changes with night and day so you can't really see the difference in shades either. It's hard to tell my fur shifts if you can't see color very well and you're not aware that it happens." She explained hoping it would lessen his embarrassment.

Talus cautiously approached the bustling fire, making sure to keep his now vulnerable cub beneath him as he stalked around everyone. He stopped beside Tasuki and lowered slightly, forcing Axel to lay down. Sensing his presence, a blood red eye lazily opened and took in the sight of father and son with interest.
"How did the hunt go?" He asked softly, raising his head to uncover Kurama and Ronan still curled up between his paws.
Talus grunted as he shifted to look over the pups and he crooned softly when Ronan blinked awake with the kitsunes movement.
"It went fine, they will be calling everyone over for breakfast soon. I'm not really feeling hungry so I can take the pups if you want." Talus offered as he nudged Ronan, smiling when the sleepy pup giggled at the attention.
Tasuki watched quietly as Talus turned his attention to Kurama and repeated the gentle action to the still sleeping kit. With a slight nod he got to his feet and shifted so Talus could take his spot. Axel dived on the puppy pile and after some shifting and growling (from Kurama), the three were comfortably entangled between Talus' paws.
"I will go help see if I can help them then. I'll bring the pups some food once everything is sorted." Tasuki said before he trotted off towards where the hunt team was assembling the last of the prey outside the pen.
"Is there anything I can do to help the preparations for breakfast?" He called out and sat down near the group waiting for a response.
Last edited by Bakura on Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kifo » Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:49 pm

" Yeah!" Jace panted excitedly, bouncing up and down on his front paws.
Anjou, however, looked up at his new friend, eyes slightly wider after his ears caught onto the word 'ashamed'. " I'm not ashamed of my colour-blindness. I know it's within my family. I can actually see more colour than one of my uncles. And I know I can't speak for the others, but if it makes you feel better, I did noticed that your fur was a dirtier green than when I had first seen you. And I think Faraji and Mazari were a little confused about it as well. It's just... things had just escalated pretty quickly after you and Shanara burst back into camp. Though, in a way, I'm glad I can't see if you're blue or not."

Kaygis looked up from the pile of carcasses that Demanicus was just putting the last meal onto. " Oh, hey, Tasuki. We're just finishing up moving breakfast from the animal pen. I'm just not sure how we're going to distribute the meals to everyone. Well, the smaller carcasses that is. I was thinking of leaving the elephant where it is and letting the dragons move it if they wanted to. You're welcome to help distribute meals once we figure things out, though." He said before turning to Bane. " How do you think we should do this, Bane?"

Uphere made his way over to the barn after having talked with Kilier. It was, after all, one of his last stops. He thought about sticking his head into the doorway and calling out, but he thought better of it and shifted into his wolf form, almost welcoming the change after having been in his dragon form for so long. Once the transformation was complete, he twitched his torn ear and entered the barn, heading for the group that was still inside.
" Um, excuse me." he called quietly. " I just wanted to let you all know that breakfast has been caught for everyone. It's being sorted as I say this so that everyone can sit comfortably around each meal."

Image Image Image Image
Kifo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~Bakura

Postby Bakura » Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:17 pm

Evie's ear twitched, and she lowered her head slightly. "I didn't mean to imply that you are ashamed of your eyes, I just don't want you to feel embarrassed about something that is a part of you." She explained before admitting softly. "If anything I'm the one who is ashamed... I do my best to ensure that no one outside of my family or people I really trust see my hair or fur once night falls. The few who have found out have not made it easy. I guess when it hadn't been acknowledged, I had hoped none of you had noticed last night. I'm sorry you all had to see it."
As Evie spoke about her insecurity the Eternal teens all sat quietly watching her with saddened expressions, they had all tried to get through to her previously and not even Krystal had any luck. The brown wolf, curled closer to Evie, growling softly to show the green wolf that she was displeased despite being there for her.

"I think we should spread the larger carcasses around the camp-site and let the adults go where they wish. I'll have Tasuki distribute the critters to their pups, but perhaps we should keep all the smaller carcasses together and let the teens eat as a group. It would be a good bonding experience, I have noticed some squabbling amongst them this morning." Bane explained his thoughts and Tasuki silently nodded his agreement to the plan.

As the strange wolf entered the barn, Moonlight arched over his pups who were playfighting with eachother and his tail. Aluna shifting uneasily beside him. Hunter had gotten to his feet, shifting before his pregnant mate and Vox was watching the stranger with caution.
Hearing his words and taking a moment to scent the newcomer, Moonlight relaxed slightly as the familiar underlying scent and he recognized the wolf as Uphere.
Seeing Moonlight relaxed out of the corner of his eye, Hunter also relaxed his posture and approached Uphere with a friendly smile.
"The pups have already eaten today and I doubt Father and Aluna want to part with them so soon. And Vox will stay with Aunt Dakota while she sleeps. I myself would rather my mate stay here and rest, she hasn't been feeling well this morning." Hunter said, glancing over his family with fondness. He then trotted past the larger wolf towards the barn entrance. "I will bring them something to eat, show me where the food is?" He asked over his shoulder, waiting for the red wolf to join him.
Last edited by Bakura on Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kifo » Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:29 pm

" Why?" Anjou asked with a tilt of his head. " Why be ashamed of what makes you you, when you yourself are trying to comfort others for similar experiences? I don't care if your green or blue and, judging from what I'm seeing, neither does anyone else. The only reason why I say I'm glad that I can't see if your blue is because that is the colour of ghosts. The only time I see the colour blue is when I see a ghost. And what I've learnt, be it from a ghost or anyone else, is judge from the heart, not the shell. You, Evie, have a good heart."
As if to prove the wolfdog's point, Jace stopped bouncing around in front of Evie in favour of squeezing his way between her paws and snuggling up against her chest.

Upon seeing the reactions his appearance was getting, Uphere flicked his ears back. But he didn't get the chance to apologise to those who remained in the barn before he was spoken to.
" Of course." He said instead after Hunter had spoken, trotting after the smaller wolf as he did so. " As far as I know, the prey pile is still by the pen. And I'm sorry if I frightened anyone. I honestly didn't mean to. I just needed to get out of my dragon form for a little bit after having spent so long as one and in the one position."

" We'll do that, then. Though I only hope the Rebels teens can behave themselves with Kubikuro's boys around." Kaygis nodded before turning to Demanicus and Iora. " Did you two want to start moving the bigger carcasses around the camp?"
" Of course, Uncle Kaygis." Iora said. She then went to pick up one of the bigger carcasses when she noticed Uphere exit the barn with Hunter by his side. " Hunter is coming. Will we have enough meals if he ends up taking one of these into the barn?"

Image Image Image Image
Kifo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~Bakura

Postby Bakura » Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:40 pm

Once Kaygis gave the all-clear, Tasuki silently moved to gather the critters and trotted straight to the barn, intent on feeding the Alpha's Pups first. He slunk inside, nodding to any eyes he met, and headed over to where the four siblings lay curled up in a pile and quietly deposited 2 rabbits for the young ones before he quickly retreated not wanting to disturb Dakota from her rest. Once back outside, he decided to start with the five by the fire. As he approached, he was worried about getting too close to the black panther he met when he first arrived, but she seemed engrossed in grooming her children who were much older than he had assumed them to be. He recalled Kaygis saying that the young with his wife had already been fed, so he lowered slightly and tried not to draw her attention as he headed over to Evie and her group.

Bane watched him dart into the barn before nervously approaching the fire as he listened to Iora's question and he tilted his head in thought. His eyes flickered over their kills before he nodded his head and turned to the she-dragon. "There are five adults in the barn including Hunter himself, so if Tasuki, Mana and I eat with them then it won't be an issue. I imagine Omega will need food as well, so he can join us too, we will make it work." Bane explained and Mana nodded beside him with a smile.
"We can have a little celebration, now that we have found almost everyone." She added happily.

Evie shut her eyes as she lay her neck over Jace, absorbing the warmth the young pup was emitting with a low rumble of thanks. "The few others outside of my family who have found out about my fur seem to find it strange enough to question it, and when I don't have an answer... I guess the fear of the unknown tends to make them react badly." Evie then explained with a sigh before smiling over at Anjou and raising her head again. "But thank you for your kind words and for accepting me without question. It means a lot."
"Sorry to interrupt, but I've come with food for the pups." Tasuki called out to the group as he approached and both Shanara and Talus shifted to sitting positions jostling the pups awake.
Kurama yawned as he sleepily took in the scene around him and spotting a yawning Aden between Shanara's paws he bounded over to the other pup and tackled his friend. The flurry of gray, red and white knocked into Jace as they tumbled and once the pile stopped Kurama and Aden giggled sleepily at the now scruffy fur of Jace.
Axel watched the three with an unamused expression as Ronan stretched beside him.
Tasuki tilted his head as he glanced between the five pups before moving over to Ronan and Axel. He placed a bird in front of Ronan before uncoiling the only snake he had and resting it in front of Axel, remembering that it was caught specifically for the vampire pup. He then turned and moved over to Aden, Kurama and Jace offering them 2 mice and a bird respectively.

Hunter shook his head as Uphere joined him. "It's quite alright, considering the number of shifters we have in our pack, we really shouldn't be surprised to know that some of you can do so as well. Despite knowing she is okay when Dakota's condition takes over, it sets everyone on edge." Hunter explained as he looked back to his family once more. "Father and Aluna more so now that my little sisters have been found." With a last lingering look at his sleeping mate, Hunter trotted out of the barn and stopped just outside as he glanced around. "You said by the pen?" He asked looking back at Uphere.
Last edited by Bakura on Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:31 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Bakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kifo » Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:17 pm

" Shifters? Does that mean that many of your pack have multiple forms? I mean, besides the human form? " Uphere asked. " And, yes. The main food pile should be by the pen. Come."
He then started towards where he could see Iora still by the pen even as Demanicus trotted off with a carcass of his own. Apparently his siblings had been tasked with distributing the meals.

Iora nodded her head, her worry easing at the explanation. She then continued with her task, moving carcasses around the camp for everyone to eat at. Although, when she noticed Uphere making his way over with Hunter following behind, she lowered her head in hello and with a smile in her eyes.

Jace, not having expected the unintentional surprise attack, blinked wide eyes at his two sleepy attackers. All he could understand was that one minute he was trying to comfort Evie and the next he had been knocked over. But then he recognised the new pups as possible new friends and immediately got shy. Even as a bird was placed in front of him, the golden wolf pup lowered himself to the ground and began whimpering in fear.
" Hey? Is everything okay?" Taka asked the pup gently, shuffling a little bit closer to him.
Unfortunately, Jace didn't recognise the face of the three-legged jaguar and ended up flinching back into Evie instead. This caused Taka to stop and flatten his ears to his head, scared that he had upset the youngster.

Image Image Image Image
Kifo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~Bakura

Postby Bakura » Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:53 pm

Hunter nodded and hummed in agreement as he turned to follow Uphere. "Uh-huh. A few of us, like Father, don't have human forms. But nearly half of us are able to change our forms from what you see now, aside from human. And Uncle Bane, Uncle Skype, Aunt Gemma and Aunt Jordon are able to turn into three different animals as well as their humans. " He explained as he trotted after the bigger wolf.

Bane watched as Iora headed off with a carcass before he turned back to Kaygis. "We should help." He lowered his head slightly in the black panther's direction before he nudged Mana and the two began joining Iora in moving the carcasses around the campsite, Bane carrying an antelope over his back and Mana dragging a Zebra by the tail while floating in the air. Phoenix watched them go before he himself nabbed a Zebra in his claws and flew off with it.

At seeing the pup's scared reaction, Evie shifted her leg so it was crossed in front of Jace and brushed her paw gently against his chest. "Hey, it's alright. Calm down." She said soothingly as she glanced to make sure Aden and Kurama were alright.
The two hadn't even noticed their new friends panic, they were too busy sharing their food with each other. Whispering and Giggling as they made quick work of the mouse and rabbit. Krystal shifted beside her to drag the bird closer to them.
"Have something to eat, you must be hungry." The brown wolf smiled nudging the bird closer to the golden pup with a smile.

Tasuki lowered his head slightly at the golden pup's reaction, worried he had upset the little one, but seeing Evie take care of the situation he backed away from the group and glanced around the camp. He caught sight of four jaguar cubs from the other group curled up with four large jaguars. His ears fell back at the sight of the angry mother, the other group's leader, and two more unfamiliar jaguars. After a closer look, he recognised similarities between the unfamiliar male and Conrad's multiple sides. Deciding to make one more trip before tackling that, he crossed the camp to where Akira lay curled around her cubs. From what he knew little Elena was still drinking mothers milk so with a hum, he slipped a rabbit from his back and lay it down nearby for the elder daughter when she wakes up. With a sigh, he then turned back in the direction of the other groups Alphas. Knowing two of the three sides he had met of the younger Alpha were hostile, he was unsure if the new one was as well. But knowing the blind one was on his side and the older Alpha was... semi on his side, he felt a bit more confident about getting closer. He approached slowly, an uncontrollable slight bolt of fear running through him as he got closer, but he carried forward lowering to the ground the closer he got. Once he was close enough he tugged a rabbit, a bird, and a mouse off his back and rested it on the ground in front of the jaguaress that he didn't recognise.
"For the little ones." He said softly, crouching till his belly touched the ground to lessen his presence.
Last edited by Bakura on Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:09 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Bakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kifo » Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:04 pm

Noticing Tasuki making his way over to the small family group, Raimundo got to his feet and turned to his brother and sister in law.
" I don't want to be a pain, but I also don't want to cause world war six. We need to figure out a safe way to befriend Tasuki. And I mean you two need to make it up to him. So, Ritara, Caldwell, we're going to go have a little talk. Away from here."
" I swear things have changed." Ritara grumbled.
" Tasuki is still afraid of you two, even if he seems to like Clemens." Sarabi said softly, so as not to anger anyone. " Go. I'll look after the cubs. It's just until he leaves again, not to sound horrible or anything. You can start brainstorming on ways to make it up to him while you all go for a walk and delivers food. It looks like he has food."
Without needing to be told twice, Caldwell stood up and nudged his wife to do the same. Ritara could only sigh before following suit and getting on her own two feet.
" Just make sure that nothing happens to the twins." She sighed.
" Tidus and Aquile are going to be fine, Ritara. Now go. The most dangerous one here is Luigi." her sister in law ordered.
With a lick on his own wife's forehead, Raimundo led the other half of his family away from the approaching kitsune.
Sarabi watched them leave with a silently hopeful look on her face before turning at the sound of Tasuki's voice, her paw swiftly landing on Luigi's tail when she noticed him beginning to sneak his way past her to try and launch himself at the blue kitsune before them. Despite literally having grown up over night, the now three year old still had the tendencies of a young cub and wanted to pounce on everything that moved. She wasn't sure if it was because whatever happened to him may have left his brain to catch up or if it was because of the human transformation they had given him when he had not long started eating meat had left his toddler brain in his jaguar body. She didn't even know where that thought came from despite it feeling right. All she knew was that she did not want her son pouncing on the clearly traumatised blue kitsune... especially seeing as that trauma had been caused by members of the Rebels. And high ranking ones at that, too.
" Thank you, Tasuki. I'm sure my son would enjoy the rabbit. And Tidus and Aquile their meals as well." She smiled kindly at the kitsune. " I also heard from Kubikuro that you helped with feeding my grand-daughter, Rakel. So I thank you for that as well."

Jace looked up at Evie, relaxing slightly at her touch, before turning his head to Krystal with still wide eyes.
" They... no...?" He whimpered, unable to get his words to form a somewhat recognisable sentence through his fear.
A long whine shortly after had his small body shaking as he realised the number of unfamiliar faces around him. And there were a lot of them. Even worse was he could sense the concerned awkwardness that was rolling off Anjou at the sight of a troubled child.
" It's okay, Jace." A familiar voice called from off to the side. Instantly, his eyes landed on those of his father who was sitting on the very edge of the gathered group, content in just watching everything after having arrived shortly after his son had barrelled over there himself. " No one here is going to hurt you. And you can eat. They're not going to take your food, either."
" I-I... I good?"
" Yes, Jace. It's okay. You're okay."
Tentatively, Jace returned his gaze to Evie and Krystal, still unsure of everything despite what his father was telling him.

When Uphere spotted his sister's hello, he returned it with a smile and a wag of his tail before returning his focus to Hunter.
" I'm not sure if that's lucky or not. Most of the Rebels here only have one animal morph. Other than myself and my siblings, Uncle Kaygis is the only actual Rebels member here to have more than one form. And all four of us have two animal morphs besides our human."
It wasn't long before the two had arrived at the food pile, just in time to witness Mana and Bane leaving with their own carcasses to help with the distribution.

" That would probably be an idea." Kaygis muttered, embarrassed that he had been caught not doing anything but telling others what to do. But before he could do anything, Uphere arrived with Hunter. " Ah, Uphere, Hunter. Welcome to breakfast. Has everyone been alerted, Uphere?"
" Yes, Uncle Kaygis. Hunter's actually here to take one of the carcasses into the barn for those still there." the red wolf replied.
" Then you are most welcome to do so." he said with a smile to the orange wolf. " I was just about to help the others myself. If you're done, did you want to help as well, Uphere?"
Uphere nodded his head before turning to face Hunter, noticing out of the corner of his eye that the black panther had taken a zebra by the hind leg and drag it off into the campsite. " Would you like some help getting the food to the barn?"

Image Image Image Image
Kifo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~Bakura

Postby Bakura » Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:51 pm

Tasuki chuckled softly at the playful cub trying to pounce on him and seeing the older jaguaress was no danger to him, he straightened up but kept his head lowered in respect. He had been worried when the others had left upon his approach, but the jaguaress was welcoming and he felt at ease around her.
"You're very welcome, I'm just glad I could help the little ones, even if it's only to bring food to them." He responded, tails flicking lazily behind him to show the elder that he was relaxed around her. "I wasn't sure what they would like. So I hope between the three of them, they can find a satisfying meal." Tasuki explained with a smile before he got to his feet. "I must be getting the rest of the pups their food now, enjoy your meals." He said directing the last part to the young cubs before he headed off towards the large group of teens and pups on the other side of the campsite. His eyes quickly scanned the large group of rebels easily locating three lion cubs and a lab pup between the paws of the teens. He didn't want to intrude on their conversation so he just dropped two rabbits, a mouse, and a bird on the ground before brushing up against the white lion as he left to draw the teen's attention to the food.
He then headed to the final rebels pup on his mental list. Easily locating the large white polar bear against the browns and greens of the treeline, he quickly made his way to her side. Smiling softly at Theluji as he rested the last bird he had before the young polar bear cub, he then turned to face Bria.
"I've come to bring little Theluji some breakfast, courtesy of the hunt team." He said before glancing back into the campsite. "The adult's breakfast will be announced soon." He added as he sat down, tails tucking around his legs to protect them from the small hunter who had a fascination with them.

Evie couldn't do more than continue to pat the young pup in comfort, she could tell he was unsure about being surrounded by many strangers and technically she was also a stranger to him despite having met him the night before, but he didn't seem to be rejecting her presence so she tried to soothe him as best she could. Krystal lowered back to the ground beside her, laying her head on the floor, her jaw brushing the small pup's paw in her own attempt to comfort. She wasn't sure how to reassure the small pup when even his father's words didn't seem to help, but her attention was drawn to her cousin when Shanara moved.
The brown wolf had stood up and was shaking her head, Evie and Krystal watched her confused, but the wolf only stopped when something fell from her and a small clink was heard. She quickly retrieved that small grey pearl by its black rope and moved to sit beside Jace.
"Can I share something with you?" She asked as she hunched to match his height. "This little gem here is a pearl, it's my birthstone. It's very special to me and guess what, whenever you wear it, nothing bad will ever happen to you." She explained as she reached over and dropped the black rope around the young pup's neck. "Will you look after it for me for a while?" She asked smiling softly at her treasure nestled in tawny fur.

Hunter hummed at the elder's words before tilting his head slightly in thought. When they reached the last of the hunting party, Hunter lowered his head slightly towards the black panther to return his greeting before he looked over the prey. "I don't know if it's unlucky or not." He commented as he moved over to a stag which would be perfect to feed their large group. "I don't remember most of the stories, but for each additional form, there is a reason. Aluna for example, got a wolf form to feel closer to dad. Phoenix got his cat form because Aunt Jordon was initially scared of his Phoenix form and he wanted to quell that fear. Bloodshot and Snowdrift both got Dragon forms in order to join their father in the skies and despite trying to hide the reason why, everyone knows that both Krystal and Evie got each others forms in rebellion against Aunt Akira." Hunter finished with a chuckle.
He then grasped an antler between his teeth and managed to drag it a few feet before he looked back at Uphere with a sheepish smile. "I'd love help getting it back to the barn if it's not too much trouble.
Bakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me