τφ When Two Worlds Collide φτ

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: τφ When Two Worlds Collide φτ

Postby Kifo » Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:17 pm

" I'm sorry. I meant the Rebels dragons. I... may have forgotten your boys could also turn into dragons, Phoenix. Sorry." Kaygis said lowering his head in shame.
" Weren't they..." Demanicus started before his paw was stomped on my his sister.
" Demanicus, don't make things worse." Iora hissed sternly at the black dragon.
It was Uphere who spoke next, although he did so after sticking his head between his brother and his sister in an attempt to stop any squabbles from them. " Um... should we split the teen and adult hunts? You know, like we did with the children?"

Taka frowned at Akyme's words, thinking. Eventually a small smile emerged on his lips as a memory came to him. He lifted his head off his paws and concentrated on the old blanket he used to carry around with him when he was a baby. It was a purple, cream and teal coloured crochet blanket patterned in thick rows, the cream always separating the light purple and teal colours. The border was a dark purple colour and was the same thickness as the rows is encircled, but it also housed Taka's name in the same light purple used in the centre of the blanket. Upon feeling the soft weight on his paws, Taka opened his eyes.
" Here." He said, taking the blanket and draping it over the white wolf. " I know it's a baby blanket, but it's super warm. I sometimes sneak it out of my cupboard on really cold, winter nights. It... it's mine from when I gained my human morph and turned into a one year old human. All my family got one specifically for them."

" We figured we weren't wanted." Sarba said. " That's why we left."
" We are on speaking terms with Anjou, now." Kaine added. " We just wished to... what's the word, rebuild that friendship, I guess you could say."

Lynk tensed as they arrived at the edge of camp, giving off a small grunt in the process.
" Lynk, are you okay?" Kilier asked, concern in her voice.
" Yeah." the cyborg dog strained. " I'll be fine. It's just the vampires. I'm going to have to stay in the air until I can find a safe spot to land. I think everyone's out and about anyway. Don't want to accidentally squish anyone. That might not go down too well."
" Just be safe. I don't want you stressing yourself."
Please help these little guys grow

ImageImageImageImageImage

Image Image Image Image
Kifo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~Bakura

Postby Bakura » Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:19 pm

"It's no issue." Phoenix said in response to Kaygis' apology. "Despite being in their Chumager forms, they still retain their Dragon's appetite and can eat a fair bit when allowed." He added with a light chuckle and Tsume piped up.
"I've seen those two gluttons share a whole Zebra before and nothing was left. Granted they ate nothing else for a long while afterwards." He said remembering the feast that left the two teens feeling sick.
"I don't even think they are hungry, I think they just really love eating. They definitely got that from their mother." Bane joked as he nudged Phoenix who nodded in agreement. He then looked back to the Rebels with a serious expression, playfulness behind him as they discussed the plan. He looked over his shoulder into the pen and observed the prey. "It might be quicker if we do split up, but we should get started now. My brothers won't be much longer."

At the feel of the soft wool draped over her back Akyme gave a relieved sigh. She, careful to not damage the precious item with her teeth, tugged the blanket so it was snug around her and lay down. Spitz simply adjusted wordlessly beside her to give her the most contact with his side and Akyme released a soft whine of happiness. She couldn't be warmer between the blanket, her scarf and their fur.
"Thank you." She said happily, tail wagging.
Shanara and Evie just smiled at the small white wolf as her eyes began to droop, the warmth making her sleepy again.
"Once she gets some food into her, she will perk right up. Despite our father being part Arctic Wolf, for some reason she has an extremely low cold tollerance. It also carries over into her human form, it's why our grandmother made her the scarf before she passed away." Spitz explained gruffly, he knew their pack was well aware of Akyme's situation, but he felt he should offer the information to Taka as a sign of trust.

Riki's ear flicked back towards his packmates as he observed the two younger lions. "It's not that you aren't wanted at all." He quickly reassured before he sat down and tilted his head as he thought about how to word what he wanted to say. After a moment he slouched slightly lower then the two half-brothers, not wanting to seem intimidating or agressive. "You probably noticed, that our pack differs from yours in the way we act sometimes. Despite being one of the youngest out of all the Eternal Teens, Evie holds Alpha status. She is smart, trustworthy and is rarely wrong in the decisions she makes. We follow her lead. And when it comes to Anjou, she is following Shanara's lead, which means we all are." He started before pausing, with a slight shake of his head as he gathered his thoughts, he continued. "Anjou is Shanara's packmate, her brother, which makes him ours too. And in Evie's pack, we protect our own above all else." He said with conviction before he looked over his shoulder, back towards the fire. "Regardless of their actions." After a moment, he looked back to the half-brothers with a soft smile. "It seems Taka has also been accepted by Shanara and in-turn, Evie. You two are more then welcome to join us as well, as long as you accept Anjou for what he currently is, brother to our alpha and treat him as such." He said as an offer before he quickly added. "I'm not saying you need to bow to him or anything but at the very least, treat him as an equal. He did a terrible thing, that could have been avoided.. But he is still part of your pack, your brother too yeah?" He finished with uncertanity in his voice before he bowed his head slightly and quickly retreated back to the group by the fire, parking himself beside his sister.

Omega dug his paws into the dirt as the plane came to a stop at the edge of camp. He looked up to the hovering aircraft before nervously observing the campsite full of strangers and his packmates. He lowered into a slight crouch as he observed them all, scenting the air for his sister. He could tell that Jordon had already noticed his presence, however the she-wolf blessidly didn't draw any attention to him and continued to talk to her boys. His tail swayed behind him giving off a low shink(*) sound as the tip sliced through the air behind him. A low metalic purr rumbled from his chest as he located his sons by the fire. He would get to them, but first he needed to see his sister.
Not finding her out in the open, he observed the two structures and deduced she would be in the finished one. So as quietly as he could, he slunk around the treeline towards the barn(**).

Gemma looked to Lynk with concerned eyes when the dog grunted and at his explination she frowned. She slowly moved so Link was laying on the ground, still asleep and no longer resting against her and moved over to the couple.
"I will leave Link here until you are settled, no point in waking him just yet. " She said before she floated slightly off the floor. "I can safely take Kilier down if you would like?" She offered with a soft smile, flying the pregnant wolf back to solid ground was the least she could do.

(*) Is that the Correct sound for when metal slices through the air?? XD
(**) He is going on the opposite side of camp to the new cave
Bakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kifo » Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:42 pm

" Okay then." Kaygis nodded before looking over the animals in the pen. " We'll do that. We'll hunt down relatively large animals so that everyone can share. I think about seven to eight relatively large animals should do for the combination of adults and teenagers. This is excluding all of the dragons, you're sons included, Phoenix, based on what Bane has said about his brothers. We'll split up the hunts so that the Guerra dragons and I hunt for four and you guys hunt for four. One each... unless anyone needs help or you have any objections."
" I do." Uphere piped up, gaining Kaygis' attention. " There are four Rebels and only three Eternals. We can't hunt one prey each. Someone is going to have to double up. Not to mention, if we do combine, there are still four 'mythical beings' and three 'non-mythical beings' assuming Mr Phoenix is hunting in his current cat form."

Taka nodded at Spitz, silently taking in the information, before snuggling closer to Akyme.
" I can understand the cold intolerance." He said. " I'm a rainforest cat that was born in Australia, a country that is more desert than anything else. I mean, yeah I live on an island off the east coast of Australia, but there is no snow produced in winter. And my sister and I both still feel the cold."

Sarba and Kaine watched as the brown lion returned to his family. He had given them food for thought. And they certainly were thinking about it. After all, even though Anjou was often on the outside of group back before all this trouble started, he was still included in their games and their talks and no one had any problems with that. As Riki had said, he was like a brother that often kept to himself.
Then everything went wrong.
Making up his mind, Kaine stepped away from his older brother. " I'm going to go back to the campfire. If nothing else, it will show that a son of Luigi is willing to try and returning things to a semi-normal life with Anjou. You can continue to the others if you want to."
" Okay." the white lion nodded. " If anyone asks why I didn't return with you, remind them that we have other family members that were found before us and that I want to check on them as well."
" I will."
With that, the two boys parted ways, Kaine returning to the campfire while Sarba continued on to where his little sister was talking under a tree. Upon arriving at the campfire, Kaine sat himself at the edge of the group, still unsure of if he was welcome or not despite Riki's words.

Lynk took a deep breath to try and soothe the pain before turning to face his passengers. The main reason why he had returned to camp was so that Kilier could spend some time with her family... not that he didn't want to do the same with his own. Plus, he felt that he could trust Gemma with his pregnant wife. After all, if she managed to survive a pregnant Kratia, who's to say she couldn't survive a much shorter trip with a pregnant Kilier?
Still, he turned to face his worried wife. It was clear that she didn't want to leave him alone, but he also knew it was for her own benefit to leave him to land the Blade Falcon in his own time.
" Go, Kilier. I'll be fine. Both Link and I will be fine." He reassured her with a faint smile.
" But..." Kilier started.
" No buts. I dragged you back here so you could be with your brother and your cousin. Gemma is offering to get you to them faster. I'll just need a moment or two to adjust to being near the vampires. Then I can safely land the Blade Falcon. Young Link will be fine too. Once I've landed, I'll wake him up."
" But you can't spend a long time here, despite the curse being broken. What if something bad happens?"
" I told you. If I feel it getting worse, then I will leave. But not before I know Link is back with his family. but right now, you need to be with yours. I'll be fine. Go with Gemma. I won't be long and I'll keep as far away from the vampires as I can."
" Alright." Kilier sighed. She then made her way over to her husband. " Just be safe."
" Always."
Kilier then turned to Gemma and gave her a small smile. Although she had to admit that she was a little worried about flying while she was pregnant, she had had the air whipping around her hair or fur before... just not while she was being held. But, like her Lynk, she trusted Gemma. Carefully, she moved over to the door.
" When you two are ready, I'll open the hatch." Lynk said, already waiting for the go ahead to open the door.

Tobias and his brothers were up in the tree above Jaymie, Emma and some of the other Rebels children. To be honest, Barb and Cragus were too focused on the conversation to notice anything, resting on the lowest branch as they were. But Tobias was slightly worried about Taka. He knew he should be able to trust the Eternal teenagers, or at least those he knew, but with new members having arrived during the night, his anxiety levels were heightened. And, as such, he worried that these new arrivals would hurt his friends and family.
To add to all of this, there was something shiny passing through the trees. How no one else had noticed was beyond him, but whoever was circling the camp was clearly failing at not being seen. That posed the question, should he alert the adults or not? He decided he needed to pass it by Taka first... no matter how much the new teenagers scared him.
With a few strokes of his wings, he was in the air and aiming for the campfire group. Of course, his anxiety forced him to land a short distance away from them. But he cautiously made his way on foot directly to where Taka was lying, clearly trying to keep from shivering at the soft, cool breeze that passed through camp.
" Taka." He called quietly, trying not to pull attention to himself. " Taka. There's something strange and metallic circling the camp. Should I tell the adults?"
" What?" Taka asked, lifting his head to look at the eagle.
" There's some creepy metallic thing just on the tree line. Should I tell the adults?"
Taka turned to look around at the trees, but he saw no one there. So he turned back to his friend. " They're not there now. And no one looks like they are in trouble. You don't have to worry."
" But..."
" If there is a problem somewhere, I'm pretty sure someone would know about it. We're fine. I saw the Blade Falcon pass over a short while ago. If anyone was a danger, Uncle Lynk would know about it. So calm down."
" I guess."
Still Tobias questioned if he should tell an adult.

Image Image Image Image
Kifo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~Bakura

Postby Bakura » Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:32 pm

Gemma sat quietly as the couple spoke and when the decision for Kilier to go with her was made she got to her feet. She took a moment to size Kilier's wolf before mentally assessing her own strength. Kilier wasn't a large wolf, and if she wasn't pregnant, Gemma would have had no trouble carring her down to the campsite in her Gaiwolf form, but she really didn't want to take any risks. If her Jaguar was not frozen at such a young age, the added strength of the big cat would make her feel better about supporting the precious life, but as it was, her cub form wasn't an option. With her mind made up she trotted over to the hatch and signaled to Lynk that she was ready to go.
"Thank you for watching and caring for my boy, I'm glad he has made a friend outside of our pack." She said softly in thanks, her eyes trailed over the sleeping teen before she lept out the hatch as it opened. She allowed herself to fall for a moment before shifting to her Phoenix form mid-air. She then hovered just below the hatch, her wing-tips brushing the base of the plane as she waited for Kilier to climb on her back so she could take her down to her family.

Phoenix's attention was drawn away from the dragon addressing him at the appearence of his mother decending from the plane, he watched the blue phoenix with a dopy grin happy to know she was okay and after being bumped by an amused Tsume, he shook his head to clear his thoughts. He then offered the red dragon a lopsided smile. "My bird may be mythical but he is a healer not a fighter, I will be hunting in my current form." He explained and Bane nodded in agreement before looking to the dragon as well.
"And I'm more then happy to hunt for two, It bothers me not. It's my pack that has taken off anyway and I'm capable of covering their share as well." Bane added with a light chuckle before he looked back to the pen to observe the prey. "We are ready to go when you are, then we can get everyone fed and have this meeting that I've heard whispers of."

Omega sighed from where he was hidden in a bush a short sprint from the barn. He hadn't expected there to be birds in the trees who could spot him, and had quickly hidden before anyone else could spot him. Hearing the young jaguar brush off his presence, he assessed the distance betwen himself and the barn and after preparing, he sprung out of the bush and within a couple strides, he slipped into the barn, careful not to catch his tail on the old wood. He ducked into the left of the barn so those in the campsite wouldn't be able to see him but he ran into someone. He froze, forelimbs locking in place as the unfamiliar scent gave off red flags in his mind. His one good eye took in the large brown lion and family of cats behind him and he backed up slightly, worried for his niece's saftey. He growled softly at himself for not checking the barn first with his sensor before entering and lowered slightly, flicking his tail up beside his body, prepared to protect himself if needed. Not wanting to take his eye off the threat, the sensor in place of his right eye flickered to life and he let out a sigh of relief at the familiar signatures of his family on the other side of the barn. Keeping his sensor active to keep an eye on them, he flicked his ears back and lowered his tail slightly, the metal thunking against the floor of the barn.
"I apologise, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." He apologised, speaking softly in an attempt to lessen the echo that always accompanied his words.

When Tobias flew over Evie watched as the cautious bird spoke in a quiet voice. As the jaguar's attention was directed towards the treeline, she followed their line of sight. When she wasn't able to see anything, she grumbled slightly to herself over her not-so-great-for-a-wolf eyesight and when Taka brushed it off as nothing, she frowned. Surely Tobias had seen something or the bird wouldn't be in such a tissy over it. Concerned for the pack, she signaled the brothers to remain on guard and along with the two cheetapards, they shifted around, the three of them each taking up a post around their little group, making sure to include Taka and Tobias as well as Kaine who had just joined them in their protection circle.
Spitz silently watched the others and once Evie, Rakshaw and Rohei were settled into their spots, he turned to Kaine, who despite joining them, seemed to be keeping his distance. His eyes flicked to where Evie now sat and the green gaiwolf gave a slight nod to him before her eyes returned to the treeline in time to see Omega slip into the barn. Her tail swayed happily at knowing her uncle was okay but she remained guarded incase he wasn't the potential threat mentioned. Spitz let out a soft sigh at the return of another family member, before returning his gaze to the lion. He lowered his head slightly in a bow before adressing their new friend, he wanted to draw attention away from Tobias' statement to stop anyone from panicking.
"Sorry about our earlier encounter. I'm sure Riki has explained our position when it comes to Anjou, and the fact that you are here tells me you understand and are willing to try. Like Taka, you are more then welcome to join us." He said softly but with a gruff edge still coating his words.
"I would like for us to all get along, we had fun hunting together yesterday." Akyme piped up from her caccoon as she smile at Taka who had been a part of their teenage hunting party.
Bakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kifo » Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:14 pm

Bosko was interrupted in his 'concerned father' speech to his sons when he felt something bump into him. Something both soft and metallic. Confused, he turned around only to see a clearly cybernetic black leopard behind him. He had to admit to himself, at the sight before him, that his confusion did turn into surprise, but he quickly shook that thought out of his head when he remembered that Lynk was in a similar position just with his robotic parts being built into his body.
" It's alight." He said once the leopard had finished talking. " I suppose this family should join the others outside anyway. If you're looking for Dakota, Mana or any of the others, they should be on the other side of the barn."
Behind him, Bosko did not notice the excited signing that Mazari was sending to his brother. Nor did he notice the slow response made by Magnar. Kratia did, however.
" You're not leaving our sights. Especially you, Magnar." She growled softly.
" But Mum!" The older liger grumbled.
" No buts. You have been in a coma for days possibly even weeks. I am not risking anything."
" Don't worry. I'll get you some meat." Mazari tried to whisper even as he signed the words.
" You will not, Mazari. Your brother needs to be on a special diet for at least a couple of days before he can eat solids again. And you know this. Both of you."
" Yes Mum." both boys sighed.

Kilier swallowed heavily at the sight of Gemma turning into a phoenix and hovering alongside the plane. It wasn't that she didn't trust Gemma or anything. Nor was it any fear of heights she could have (because she did not have that). She was just nervous of jumping out of a plane while pregnant. And to be fair, doctors didn't generally recommend doing it. But it was with a final look back at Lynk, who merely gave her a reassuring smile in return, that she made the jump, praying that she wasn't about to go splat on the ground.
Later on, she would deny that she had closed her eyes while she free fell, but she definitely had.

Ever the timid one, as soon as someone from the other group moved even the slightest bit, Tobias was instantly honed in on the movement. So when three of the new arrivals moved to surround him and the others, he freaked, flapping his wings to show how uncomfortable he was with the situation. He did not mean for his wing to hit Taka in the face, though.
" Tobias. Calm down." the three-legged jaguar called, trying to soothe his friend. " The three strangers are just acting on your concerns... even though I myself don't believe there is anything to be concerned about. Or who they are exactly or why they are acting on those concerns."
Tobias turned his gaze on his friend.
" So you're sitting here with a bunch of strangers? And you're not worried about that?!" the eagle pointed out, clearly getting himself worked up even more.
" In my defence, I know Akyme, Spitz and Krystal. And if they know the others, which they clearly do, then I'm sure they're fine."
" Even with Anjou around?"
Taka cast a wary glance around the gathered animals, hoping that no one would pounce on the bird. " Please don't start that up again."
The feathers on the back of Tobias' head raised up. He knew that Taka wanted to try and reconnect with Anjou. The boy had been talking about it a number of times before being trapped in this strange world. But with the current state his mind was in, he couldn't see past the fact that Anjou had unintentionally killed. And, as such, he was worrying about his friend again. Well, worrying even more now that he had some metallic stranger slinking around the place to add onto that.
" Taka, he..." He tried to get out slowly.
Instantly, Taka placed his paw in front of the eagle in an attempt to stop his words. " I know what Anjou did. But I also know that he didn't mean to do it. I've always known, deep down. I'm just trying to talk to him and rekindle a friendship that died. Everything is going to be fine."
" But he could hurt you. He could hurt a lot of people."
" I doubt he will. You know what Anjou was like before things happened, on the outskirts despite everything. Now he's like you, timid. He's not going to hurt anyone."
" And what about the metal thing? That can hurt people. And you don't believe me."
" Like I said, Tobias. If there was any danger, I'm sure the adults would know about it before we do."
Poor Tobias had to place a wing in front of his face. Even through his panic, he could see that he wasn't getting through to Taka. And even though he knew that it happened on the odd occasion, he was still annoyed by it.
" What if I said that I think they went into the barn?"

" Yes, Riki did explain things." Kaine nodded. " And like I told him, Sarba and I are on speaking terms with Anjou at least. We just wanted to rebuild the friendship that was lost. I came back to try and show Anjou that I did want to start over. Sarba would have as well, only he wanted to check up on the rest of our family."

All the Rebels members hunting nodded in response to what Phoenix and Bane said... until Bane mentioned the meeting. As soon as the meeting was mentioned, the three dragons turned to Kaygis who had an apologetic look on his face.
" I'm sorry if I offend anyone, but the meeting I'm planning on holding after breakfast mainly concerns the Rebels." He said.
" Is it something to do with the time shifts that happened last night?" Iora asked, slowly piecing together her thoughts.
" Yes. I needed to set right some timelines. None of your family was affected, Bane, so you do not have to worry. But try and put that out of your minds for now. Let's get hunting before we have to deal with a stampede of hungry campers. You are more than welcome to hunt for a second meal if you think it is needed, Bane. Neither the dragons nor myself have any qualms about that."
With that said, the black jaguar turned and nodded at the three dragons beside him. Instantly, the dragons all transformed into their wolf forms and took off deeper into the pen, searching for their prey.

Image Image Image Image
Kifo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~Bakura

Postby Bakura » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:10 pm

Once Gemma felt Kilier's paws reach her back she lowered slightly to lessen the pressure of the wolf's fall. She hovered for a moment longer to ensure her passenger was comfortable before she slowly descended towards the campsite. Flapping her wings lightly to not disturb Kilier but enough to keep her afloat, Gemma lowered to the ground and once her claws reached the flat surface, she nestled into the grass beside the barn and stretched out her left wing to help Kilier down.
"I hope the flight wasn't too rough for you." She said with concern in her voice.

Omega tilted his head slightly as he took in the lions arguing family before he nodded offering as much of a smile as his metallic jaw would allow.
"Thank you. I came in here looking for my sister, so I will leave you to your family." He replied in a stronger voice, noting that the lion, despite seeming shocked at his appearence, seemed to accept him.
He turned away from the large cat and slunk his way towards his sister and family, still keeping an eye on the stranger just in case. The closer he got, the lighter he felt at knowing she was okay. He cleared his thoat when they seemed to not have noticed his presence and his tail swayed behind him as his sisters head perked up at the grating sound only he could make.
"Aluna." He called softly and she sprung to her feet and ran over to him, nuzzling into him imediately. She wrapped her paws around him so he couldn't escape and released a deep purr as she did so.
"I'm so happy you are okay, I was so worried!" He shouted in her excitement and he flinched slightly at the loudness of her voice.
"I'm more then fine, and so are the girls." He assured before he pulled out of her embrace and lowered the basket to the floor. Aluna's eyes shot to the basket and she circled it sniffing excitedly before she nudged the lid off and took in the sight of her sleeping pups, safe and sound.
She released a high pitch whine at knowing they were safe and beckoned Moonlight to her side.
"Mou Sotíras, come quick!" She called, prouncing around the basket in her excitement.
Omega sat back, content to watch his sister reunite with her pups and he gave a slight nod to Moonlight as the older wolf stalked over to sit beside the basket, from where he was sitting with his siblings. The two watched on happily as Aluna came to a stop beside her mate, tail wagging happily behind her.
Moonlight looked over the sleeping pups, frowning slightly at the wound on Serenity's neck and at the low growl that fell from his throat, Omega's head lowered.
"She strayed out of my reach for just a moment... I didn't realise how close we were to the edge of this place and she fell- I caught her! But her weight caught in my jaws and it tore her neck. I dressed it as best I could, but that was nearly two weeks ago now." He explained softly as if Moonlights glare was enough to scould him. His sad eye found his sisters worried ones and his ears drooped.
"The wound is still tender, but it has already fully healed and there is nothing Gemma can do for it" He finished with a low metalic whine and Aluna quickly moved to his side to sit beside him. She nuzzled into the fur of his chest before returning her gaze to her daughters.
"You brought her back alive, that's all I can ask of you. Thank you brother." She said and despite Moonlight's huff, he lowered his head in thanks aswell.

Spitz's nodded in acknowledgment of Kaine's words and his ear twitched in Taka and Tobias' direction but had no other outward reaction to the other conversation. He chose to stay out of it knowing his temper would get the better of him and a look to Riki showed the lion was doing the same.
"Well whenever Sarba decides to come join us, he will have the same invitation as you, the same goes for anyone else he choses to bring." Riki said as he lowered to the ground and got comfortable, laying his head on his paws as he looked up at the golden teen.
"Akyme is right, there is no reason we all can't get along. We are stuck here together after all." He finished with a chuckle and he flicked his tail so it was bumping against the younger lion who was still sitting on the outskirts of the group.

Shanara's head shot up from where it had been resting on her paws as the bird sqwarked on about Anjou and she growled, claws digging into the ground as she attempted to restrain herself from lunging at him. The only thing that held her back was Taka's defence of Anjou, not to mention Krystal's paw on her muzzle.
Krystal herself was growling softly as well. Her mate had accepted Anjou during the trip and she herself liked the younger wolfdog. She glanced to Evie, who remained at her post but she could see the younger wolf's lip curled and ears flicked back in irritation at the conversation she could hear clearly. Spitz and Riki seemed content to block out the bird in favour of their conversation with Kaine and Akyme had her ears back in sadness as she watched Taka and Tobias. Knowing she had to be the voice of reason to prevent another fight, she lessened the pressure she was placing on Shanara's muzzle but kept her paw in its place as she calmed herself. "Tobias was it?" She started, remembering him briefly from their encounter with Taka.
"To address the first part. The strangers are my family, you've already met me, Spitz and Akyme. The lion beside me is my brother Riki. The two cheetapards are Rohei and Rakshaw, they are our cousins. Evie is my mate and the Alpha's Daughter and Shanara is another cousin of ours." She explained jumping into her next words before she could register her own or Evie's reaction to her introducion - The green wolf's face had gone bright red and she was staring at Krystal in shock. - "Evie, Rakshaw and Rohei seem to have moved due to your concerns. You mentioned a threat, our Alpha is making sure that the threat is not an issue for us." She explained proudly before her lip raised in a slight growl as she adressed the only issue that mattered. "As for Anjou, it would be wise of you to remember he is a friend here. Bad-mouthing our brother will not end well for you." She threatened and only backed off when Shanara wiggled out from under her paw, which had began to apply more pressure and placed her leg between the angry she-wolf and the anxious bird.

Bane shook his head with slight relief in his eyes. "It actually takes a weight off my shoulders to know there is nothing wrong with my pack, but just to be sure either myself, my wife or our daughter will sit in on your meeting if that is alright. Whoever you would be most comfortable with, it may not concern us, but I'd like to think we have become friends and we worry for your well-being aswell." He said with a soft smile before he got to his feet and stretched. "Now lets get on with the hunt, our two teams should be done in no time." He growled in his excitement and the three Eternal Hunters sprung into the pen in excitement at finally getting to gather food for the pack.

[Mou Sotíras - means My Saviour in Greek, it is the native language of the scientists at the facility where Omega and Aluna once lived and were raised.
Bakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kifo » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:47 am

Kaine smiled at the older lion and took the tail bump as a sign to come closer.
" I would like to be friends with you, too. All of you." He said. He was about to sit back down now that he was closer to the group when he noticed what was going on with Tobias on the other side.
At the mention of his name, Tobias turned to face Krystal with what could only be described as a squeak. Taka, too, turned his gaze to the brown wolf, but it was also flickering worriedly between Krystal and his friend. As Krystal spoke, he was noticing Tobias' feathers ruffling up. Not a good sign for a very timid bird. But all the young jaguar could do was watch as Tobias opened his beak during the explanation, clearly trying to get more air into his lungs.
" Tobias, it's okay." He whispered, moving so that he could get up quickly if needed.
Unfortunately, he was too late to stop what was going to happen next. As soon as Anjou was mentioned and the clear threat was uttered, Taka could only watch as Tobias' eyes glazed over. A few seconds later, the eagle's feathers lay themselves neatly over his body before Tobias closed his eyes and dropped to the ground.
" Tobias!" both Taka and Kaine called out in the seconds that followed.
Being the closest, Taka was at his friend's side instantly. He nudged at the golden eagle's chest gently before laying his ear to his friend's chest. Tobias' heart was still beating. That was good. But it still didn't ease the fact that his friend had fainted out of sheer panic. That left Taka to do only one thing. He began rubbing his head gently against the limp body of Tobias, hoping to wake him up quickly and without getting the bird's feathers wet.

" That is fine by me. But we can go into details after we eat." Kaygis managed to get in before Bane took off to hunt.
Now that he was alone at the edge of the pen, the black panther knew there was only one thing he could do. So he scoured the inhabitants of the pen and chose his next prey. It wasn't long after that that he was on the hunt himself.

Bosko watched the cyborg leopard walk off to be with his family with a smile of his own on his face. He could tell that he was cautious, which was why he didn't rush into anything with the smaller cat. So he made sure the meeting was quick. But it wasn't long before he turned back to his family.
" Okay. Shall we go out now?" He asked.
" I think we're ready... unless we let Magnar eat his formula away from the other teenagers." Kratia replied thoughtfully.
" That makes me sound like I'm a baby or something, eating formula." Magnar complained.
" Then you choose. Do you want to eat in here where no one will question why you have to eat formula or do you want to eat outside where others are eating solid food and possibly get questioned about what you are eating?" Bosko offered.
Magnar turned to his younger brother, hoping for some help in making this decision. Unfortunately for him, Mazari was no help. The white liger merely shrugged his shoulder at his darker brother. With a sigh, the brown liger was forced to make his decision alone.
" I'd rather eat in here." He admitted " Until I can eat solids again."
His parents nodded at his decision, Bosko thinking up the formula that his son needed to have. Within seconds, the meal was present in front of the brown liger, resting on a small table that was high enough for Magnar to eat at while standing up.
" Chin up, son. If I know you, you'll be eating properly in no time." He said as he watched his son begin the slow process of eating for the first time in a short while. He then turned Kratia and Mazari. " You two can go outside. I'll stay with Magnar."
Mazari merely signed the word for 'stay', before getting himself comfortable beside his brother. Kratia took the offer. After giving each of her boys a lick on the head, she left the barn... just in time to see her cousin jumping out of the Blade Falcon

The second Kilier felt warm feathers underneath her, she opened her eyes again, relieved that she had made the jump. Still, though, she was cautious not to put her friend in any danger by moving.
Once Gemma had landed, Kilier quickly got off the phoenix, not wanting to hurt her by being on her back for too long. She wasn't sure how strong the blue wolf was in her phoenix form, but she also didn't want to be the one who made her reach that unknown limit either.
" The flight was fine, thank you." She replied after Gemma had spoken. " It was just the jump that... had me a little concerned."
" You can say that again." The sound of a familiar voice came to Kilier's ears. "What are you trying to do? Give me a heartattack. Why would you jump out of a plane? And are you pregnant?"
Sure enough, as Kilier turned around, she noticed her cousin trotting up to her worriedly.
" Kratia I'm fine. There is nothing to worry about. And, yes, it appears that I am pregnant. If I find out that Kaygis had something to do with it..."

Lynk waited until Kilier had jumped out of the plane before allowing his legs to give way on him as he collapsed against the console. He knew it was just because of the vampires who were around camp. But that didn't stop him from trying to get back up on his feet. After all, he needed to land the plane and get young Link back to his family.
Sadly, that may have had to wait a few minutes first. His body had seized up on him.

Image Image Image Image
Kifo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~Bakura

Postby Bakura » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:02 pm

Dakota smiled as she watched her family, despite the pain she could feel coursing through her body. Her legs were trembling with the effort to remain upright, to not show anything was wrong but at the feel of Mana pressing up against her side to help support her, she knew she didn't hide it very well.
"What's going on?" Mana asked softly, and Dakota felt as Vox shifted so his back was pressed up against her aswell.
"Link has returned to the camp, he seems to be having a similar reaction to last time." Dakota explained softly before she felt a tightness in her chest and her eyes rolled back as she dropped to the ground.
Seeing the instant reactions of concern and movement from the pack Mana quickly got to her feet.
"She is fine!" She shouted before lowering her voice. "It's okay, I'll check in with Gemma to find out what's going on." She said and despite her reassurances only Hunter (who remained with Charmed) and Aluna (who returned her attention to her pups) calmed down. Omega was still tensed, his sensor glowing as he looked over Dakota for any visible injuries. Moonlight was watching both Dakota and Omega with concern, anxiously twitching his paws as he remained beside his mate and Vox was tensed where he rested, waiting for an order to help.
'Gemma are you still with Link? Dakota has fainted, i'm not sure if its because of him or not.' Mana sat back down, resting her paw on Dakota's head as she waited for a response which came quickly.
'We just left Link in the plane, he seemed fine. One of the rebels teens has fainted though, I'm going to check on him. Can you go see if Link is okay? Gemma responded and Mana frowned at the anger she could feel coming through their connection.
'Is everything alright?' She asked concerned and she felt her sister calm down through her response.
'Yes, the teenagers are just fighting around my pup, but Aden seems okay and their saftey comes first. I'll check on Tobias then scould them.' Gemma growled in response and Mana chuckled before shaking her head.
'Go easy on them!' She ordered before cutting their connection and getting to her feet. "It seems that Link is in camp and not feeling the best and one of the Rebels teens has fallen unconcious. Gemma is going to check on the kid and I am going to make sure Link is okay. Dakota will be up and about soon, so stay with her." She said butting her head into Omega's before she ran out of the barn and sprung into the air to make her way towards the plane.

"You're very welcome and thank you as well for caring for me and my son for the night." Gemma responded, lowering her head and nudging the pregnant wolf lightly in the shoulder, she nodded in greeting to Kratia when the white tiger made her presence known before shifting back to her wolf. She quickly located her mate hunting in the pen with her son and brother-in-law. Deciding to leave them to their job, she scanned the campsite for her other children. She couldn't see Charmed anywhere and assumed her daughter was still in the barn. She turned her attention to the group by the fire and she scanned over the animals. Tasuki was curled up around Kurama near the teens, she could see his ear twitched in the grouops direction despite his eyes being closed and knew he was monitoring the tense situation that was forming. But when her eyes caught sight of Aden's tail swaying slowly from where it was resting over Shanara's paw, she bristled.
She gave a flick of her tail in farewell to the two Rebels before she stalked towards the group. As she got closer she noticed Tobias faint and the imidiate reactions of her family. She glanced in the direction of the barn when she heard Mana's voice enter her mind and after speaking to her, she felt calmer and continued forward.

Despite the agression she felt moments previous, the moment Tobias fainted, Krystal pushed past Shanara who let her go and approached the rebels with worry. Shanara watched worriedly, but remained where she was as Aden was laying over her leg, nestled into the fur of her chest. She looked to Evie who was frowning in the birds direction, she could tell she wanted to go and help but also refused to move from her post. Seeing that Kaine had abandoned his conversation with Spitz and Riki to go to his friend, she called out to the grey wolf-dog.
"Spitz, swap with Evie." She said softly and she watched as the blood red eyes, assessed the group surrounding Tobias before he gave a slight nod and trotted around the group to stand where Evie was. Evie brushed up against him in thanks before she moved to Taka's side and sat down. Her ears were perked as she sniffed at the eagle, nuzzling his feathers lightly as she made sure it wasn't anything serious. "He is going to be alright, hes ju-"
"What's going on here?" Gemma barked as she approached, tail risen. At the anger in her voice, the eternal teens, including Rakshaw and Rohei who had turned to see what was going on, all averted their gazes from the normally calm beta. The only one who didn't was Evie.
"Aunt Gemma, we had a little disagreement over a friend and Tobias fainted. I think we might have scared him." She murmered the last part, her ears laid back as she lowered her head.
Gemma's stern gaze flicked from Evie to Tobias and over to Taka and Kaine before she sighed. She moved so she was between Taka and Evie, the latter quickly moving over to Krystal's side to give her room, and crouched before the unconcious golden eagle. Her ear flicked in Taka's direction as she turned to look at him.
"Would it be alright, if I check on him?" She softly asked for premission to examine him, they may have been careless around her pup, but they were still just kids, the Eternals seemed remorseful and the Rebels were clearly distressed by what was going on.

Link jolted awake at the loud thump and he sleepily looked around. Seeing both Kilier and his mother were no longer on the plane, he guessed they were back at camp now and got up. He stretched his legs and turned to head towards the hatch, but stopped when he heard a noise from over near the control panel. Curious, he approached and yelped at the sight of Lynk seizing on the ground. He ran over to the older dog and whined, not sure what to do.
"Lynk?" Link's head shot up at the sound of his aunt's voice and he called out to her.
"Over here, something is wrong with him!" He shouted and Mana glided over to the duo before landing heavily beside the younger dog. She quickly pushed Lynk's body so he was on his side and began gentally running her paw over his exposed fur.
"He's okay," She tried to reassure the younger while not knowing what to do herself.
Last edited by Bakura on Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kifo » Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:02 pm

Bosko and his sons turned to face Mana when she called out, worried that something had happened. And considering that Dakota was now unconscious, Bosko was right to be worried.
" Magnar, keep eating that slowly. Mazari, stay with your brother and don't give him anything else. I'll be right back." He said.
He watched as his boys nodded in agreement before making his way over to where Dakota lay.
" Is there anything I can do to help?" He asked once he got there.

Lynk could not help the eye roll that happened when the brown wolf worriedly pushed him onto his side and started rubbing down his muscles.
" Mana. Thank you, but that's not going to help." He said as gently as he could, not wanting to disappoint her. " What I need is to be plugged in. Under the control panel, there's a cabinet with a repair sign on it, a crossed over screwdriver and wrench surrounded by a circle that looks like a cable. In that cabinet, there should be a thick, white and gold cable with a four port connector and a round plug. Get that and plug the four port connector into the port in the back of my neck. The black rubber goes into the port closest to my ears. I'll unlock the port so you can do that. On the control panel itself, there is a push lid with the recharge sign on it; a lightning bolt surrounded by rotating arrows. Plug the plug into that connector then press the button that is in the same panel. Be warned I will shut down when you press that button."
Lynk took a moment to gather his thoughts. He knew the next set of instructions would be just as important as the ones he had just given. The only problem was, he didn't want to overload Mana with information. That meant that there was only one other person on the plane he could turn to.
" Link? I'm sorry to scare you, and I'm sorry I can't be there to watch you, but I need you to land the Blade Falcon. I believe in you Link. This will be like landing one of those drones you can get at the store. I need you to go to the dome on the control panel and press the middle button of the thee buttons beside it on right. That button will make it so that the plane is able to land. Once you've done that, slowly move your paw down the control dome. But you have to make sure that you move your paw in a straight line. If you don't, the plane may move off course. When you get close enough to the ground, a big button on the left will start to blink. That button has a picture of a wheel on it and will open the wheel hatches. Once the button stops blinking, you can continue to slowly move your paw down the control dome until you feel a bump. You will be on the ground then. The last thing you need to do is shut off the engine. There will be a flashing red button above the button you pressed to open the wheels. Press that button. it turns off the engines. Follow that and you would have successfully landed your first plane. Remember, I believe in you." He finished with a smile.

Taka looked up worriedly at the arrival of the angry adult. He even cowered slightly at the tone of voice. Behind him, Kaine also backed away from the angry wolf, his ears trying to hide within his small mane. Taka looked back down at his unconscious friend at the question he was presented with.
" Yeah... yeah." He said softly, nodding his head. Then he thought he better tell Gemma what had happened. " Tobias was panicking. He's a very timid eagle and when he panics too much, he faints. He said there was some strange metallic thing just on the edge of the trees, but I told him that if they were a danger then the adults would react. Also, when he panics, he gets scary thoughts in his head... or what he thinks of as scary. He must have seen me with Anjou Haythen, Uncle Kubikuro's son, and started thinking that he would hurt me, or else was just cautious of him, then he saw whatever he saw and started getting panicky from that. Not that i want to start anything, but I think when the brown one, Krystal I think, growled at him a little, Tobias got a little too scared."
Finished with his explanation, Taka went to nudge his friend back to the land of the living once more when he noticed Tobias open and close his beak. A few seconds later and the young eagle was blinking his eyes open.
" What happened?" Tobias asked weakly.

Kratia and Kilier both watched Gemma leave before making their way over to where Zolo was keeping his son out of the construction site. Upon seeing his aunties, Jace ran to the two and started prancing excitedly around them.
" Hello to you too, Jace." Kilier smiled, her hinted anger towards Kaygis gone with the excitement within her nephew.
" He was brought in last night." Zolo explained. " I'm glad to see you safe. Where's Lynk?"
" He's still in the Blade Falcon with Gemma's son. Being close to the vampires is not doing him any favours. I'm... I'm a little worried."
" I'm sure he's fine. But it is good to see you."
Zolo proceeded to place his forehead on Kilier's before wrapping his sister in a well deserved hug. After all, he could see the worry within her eyes. And those eyes were directing themselves back to the Blade Falcon even as they talked.

Image Image Image Image
Kifo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~Bakura

Postby Bakura » Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:58 pm

Omega watched worriedly as Mana left the barn before returning his gaze to their unconscious alpha. At the sound of Bosko's voice so close, Omega jumped. Before anyone else could move he was arched over Dakota, hissing in the lions direction with his tail whipping between them, blade angled in Bosko's direction, the only thought in his mind to protect.
"Hey, hey!" To the Eternal's surprise, it was Moonlight who moved to soothe the agitated leopard. "He is a friend, he won't hurt Dakota." He said softly, careful of Omega's tail as he moved in between the two cats.
At the sound of his brother-in-law's voice, Omega shook his head and when he realised it was the kind lion from before who stood before him, he backed down. He didn't say anything as he sat with his back pressed up against Dakota. He lowered his head, looking off to the side and wrapped his long tail around his forelimbs, slotting the sharp tip between his metal paws with a clink. Moonlight wasn't sure if he was sorry for his actions or just sulking but regardless he turned so his back was to the dark cat and faced Bosko with an apologetic smile.
"Sorry about him," He apologised and at the metallic growl that came from Omega, he knew the younger was sulking. "Dakota is fine. There seems to be a couple of issues outside that our Beta's are tending to." He explained as he looked down at his little sister with worry in his eyes. He knew she was fine but still hated how every little thing that happened to others, affected her too.

Mana stopped her movements, offering a sheepish smile to show she took no offense. Despite not taking many things seriously, she knew this wasn't something she could just ignore, so she did her best to pay attention as the younger explained what they needed to do to help. As he explained where to find the cable and what to do with it, Mana was moving. As Lynk had said, once she opened the cabinet beneath the control panel, she easily located the mentioned cable and plug. She glanced up and scanned the control panel for the push lid he mentioned and making a note of its location she nodded to herself. She then carefully picked up the cable between her teeth and pulled it out, ears flicked back to listen as Lynk explained to Link how to land the plane. She dragged the cable over to the two and rested it on the ground as Lynk finished speaking.
She glanced to Link who was shaking in place but had a determined look in his eyes, she could tell his want to help was slowly overriding his nervousness.
"I will do my best." He responded shakily before he stood up and bumped his head against Lynk's.
"I'll be there to help you in a moment." Mana said and he nodded before trotting towards the control panel.
Mana watched him go before looking down at Lynk with worry. "I don't want you to continue to be in pain so I will hook you up before supervising him, don't worry. He can do it." She said reassuringly before she nuzzled into his neck lightly. She then picked up the cable and, making sure the black was at the top between his ears, plugged it in. She sat down and lowered her head slightly. "Is there anything else you need us to do after the plane is landed?" She asked softly, wanting to make sure everything was covered before they put him to sleep.

As the younger explained what had happened Gemma listened quietly. She knew the metallic thing Tobias saw had to have been Omega and as for Krystal growling at the eagle, well Evie had said there was a disagreement, and Krystal has inherited a little of Akira's aggressive tendencies so it was no surprise to Gemma if the young wolf snapped over something she cared about. What upset her though, was the eagle's thoughts about Taka being around Anjou. She didn't know who Anjou was, but he was clearly the friend Evie had mentioned their argument was over. Taking in the situation now that she knew what had happened, she couldn't be mad at the teens for fighting around her son. Anjou was clearly the cause of the argument, but knowing both Evie and Krystal were defending the stranger must mean Evie has accepted him.
With a sigh, she shook her head and returned her attention to Tobias. She wanted to make sure everything was alright. Seeing Taka trying to rouse the bird, she decided to let him before trying herself. To her relief, Taka's nudge seemed to do the trick and Tobias was coming to. Gemma noted that Krystal had backed away to return to Shanara's side and smiled, knowing the young wolf was being considerate of the eagle. 'Nothing like her mother.' She thought fondly to herself before she glanced back down at her patient. Not wanting to frighten the timid bird herself, she dropped to her stomach and lowered her head to her paws, ears laid back as she spoke.
"You fainted little one. Everything is alright now." She crooned softly, before raising her head. "Evie, go get him some water."
At her order Evie sprung into action, taking off towards the pond. Gemma watched her go, before returning her gaze back to the eagle. "Just relax, Evie had gone to get you some water. It is best to take it easy for a little while. You're safe." She reassured.

As she reached the pond Evie quietly summoned a small bowl and carefully reached down to dip the bowl into the water. Mindful of her cousins and aunt sleeping nearby, she then slowly retreated, and careful not to spill any she returned to the campfire. She placed the bowl gently down beside Tobias and offered the younger a small smile.
"Sorry about earlier." She apologised softly before she moved to sit beside Krystal, but continued to keep an eye on the eagle to make sure he really was okay.
Last edited by Bakura on Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me