τφ When Two Worlds Collide φτ

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: τφ When Two Worlds Collide φτ

Postby Kifo » Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:36 pm

" Thank you." Aquile called out as the kitsune left them.
" I got dibs on the rabbit!" Tidus called excitedly once he realised what had just been delivered.
" No fair!" Luigi complained. " Mum, let go."
Sarabi completely ignored her son's attempts to get at the much larger piece of meat and kept her paw on his tail. She only lifted it once both Tidus and Aquile had claimed the rabbit and the bird respectively, leaving the smaller rabbit for the smaller child.
" Aw." the small cub pouted.
" Don't complain. You got a good sized meal for you. But if you want, and you're still hungry, you can have some more meat when it's time for the adults to eat. The same goes to you two." the older jaguar said, turning towards the two older white cubs who had already started eating.
Aquile nodded at her aunt's words, which was more than could be said for her brother. He was too busy making short work of his rabbit to respond. Sarabi left them to their meals before watching for her family's return.

Feeling the sensation of fur rubbing against him, Sarba looked around and noticed the retreating form of the blue kitsune he had seen earlier that morning. He also noticed the smaller prey items lying on his back. Figuring that the older animal had been alerting him to something, he turned his head to the other side where he found the small pile of food.
" Looks like we just had a food delivery." He announced, easily stopping all other conversation.
" What'd we get?" Krieg asked excitedly.
" It looks like a couple of rabbits, a bird and a mouse. I think they're for the little ones."
" No candy?" Monty asked his ever present puppy-dog look appearing on his face.
Seth heaved a sigh. " Monty. You can't eat candy for breakfast. You know that. Here." He then went up to the small pile and picked out the bird for his cousin. Placing it in front of the labrador mix pup, he nudged it closer with his nose. " Eat this. If you're good, we can maybe get some candy later."
" Yay!"
Before anyone could stop him, Montague Haythen was sticking his nose right into the bird's chest. It was a little off putting, sure, but at least it was keeping him occupied for a time. Sarba and Jaymie took that opportunity to distribute the rest of the pile to their younger siblings. Zelda eagerly attacked the rabbit that she had been given with Aztec doing similar to his own rabbit. Tammy, on the other hand, nibbled on the mouse, not sure about the taste.

" Thank you, Tasuki." Bria smiled at the kitsune. " The red dragon, Uphere, came by earlier saying that meals should be ready soon. But still, thank you for bringing something for my daughter." She then turned her attention to said daughter, who was attempting to walk towards the nearest tree on her hind legs. " Theluji. You're breakfast is here. Come thank Mr Tasuki."
Dropping to her four paws, Theluji turned to face her mother. It was then that she noticed Taskui and at the sight of her many-tailed friend, she rushed over to his side and stood on her hind paws to reach at his head.
" Hello Mr Tasuki. Thank you for the food." She said happily, trying to place a gentle paw in welcome on his face whilst also trying to keep her balance. She had been trying to practice her walking with her mother that morning, but couldn't quite get her legs to move once she was on two feet. " Are you feeling better now? Mummy said that you needed some time alone."

" O-o-ogay. I... I do dat." Jace snuffled, trying to puff out his chest and put on a brave face. Then his stomach rumbled and he remembered that he had been hungry before getting distracted by the construction site and then his aunts.
For some reason, that made Anjou laugh. " Go on, Jace. You can eat."
Jace looked up at the black and white wolf-dog before looking back down at the bird by Krystal's paw.

Uphere chuckled at the reason behind Krystal's morph. But he saddened as he remembered why he and his family had gotten their wolf morphs.
" I admit, I'm not sure of the reasons for Uncle Kaygis's morphs myself. But my wolf form, and those belonging to my brother and sisters, was in memory of our little brother." He admitted before shaking his head slightly and giving Hunter a small smile. " But let's get this food to your family."
He then grabbed one of the stag's front legs and waited for Hunter to start moving again, ready to move backwards whenever his companion was.
Please help these little guys grow

ImageImageImageImageImage

Image Image Image Image
Kifo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~Bakura

Postby Bakura » Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:12 pm

Tasuki smiled as the polar bear cub tried to maintain balance while pawing at his face and he used his paw and two of his tails to steady her. "Your welcome little one. And yes, I'm feeling much better, everyone has mostly been welcoming after my return and my kit is very happy. I couldn't be better. I will introduce you to him later, I'm sure you two will get along." He replied with a grin as he wiggled the two tails against Theluji's chest. "Now have your breakfast, I hope you like bird meat."

Shanara smiled at the brave little pup and quickly returned to her seat beside Krystal so he had room to eat. Seeing he was still uncertain Krystal silently nudged the bird closer to Jace with a small smile of encouragement.
Kurama, having just finished off the last of his rabbit looked to Aden who had been licking the blood off his black paws, while waiting for Kurama to be done. Seeing that Kurama was done too, Aden looked over him and moved to quickly clean the blood from the kitsune's white paws. Once done he nodded happily and Kurama tackled him, nuzzling him in thanks. Aden batted at him with a giggle to get him off and the two got up to look for Jace. Seeing Jace was nervous about eating, they ran over - Aden tripping over Kurama as they went - and landed in a pile beside their new friend.
"Hawy up an eats so we pway!" Kurama called excitedly as he wiggled out of Aden's limbs and sat beside Jace, tail wagging at the thought of getting to play with Aden and their new friend.
"Yea, yea! An we can as Kwie to pway too!" Aden added, tail wagging furiously as he play bowed in Jace's direction.

Hunter frowned at the reason behind the older wolf and his siblings getting their forms and figured it was a sensitive topic that he didn't want to infringe on.
"I'm an ear if you need one." He said decided on offering before he got back into position and grasped his jaw around the stag's antler again. "An anks or eh elp." He thanked around the bone before he began dragging the carcass towards the barn, the stag easily moving thanks to larger wolf's strength.
Last edited by Bakura on Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kifo » Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:08 pm

Theluji giggled at the tail tickles before lowering herself back onto all fours. " Okay. Thank you!"
She then lumbered over to the bird and lay down beside it, starting to tuck into the meal. Bria watched her eat for a few minutes before turning to face the blue kitsune still sitting with them.
" Again, thank you for bringing Theluji something to eat." She said with a smile. " Perhaps we can get the young ones together for play later in the day. I think Kaygis is planning something."

Jace flinched away from the two tumbling pups, raising one of his paws as he did so, but then he heard the word 'play'. Admittedly, he was eager to play as well... he just couldn't help that he was shy. Still, he looked up at his father again, just to make sure that everything was going to be okay. Zolo merely nodded his head and smiled at him, so he took a deep breath to settle himself and took a tentative bite out of the bird. Within seconds, his stomach realised what was going on and demanded more, to which the tawny pup responded by fully immersing himself in the food.
" Uncle Zolo." Taka said, gaining the attention of the older wolf. " You have one shy son. I think he might be a rival to Tobias, here."
" Haha. You might be right there, Taka." Zolo laughed.
" Hey, I'm not that bad!" Tobias squawked back indignantly.
" You're right. You're not that bad." Anjou smiled, surprising the eagle morpher.
But then Kaine had to but in. " You're worse."
It was then that Kaygis arrived at the campfire, dragging a zebra carcass along with him. And, judging by the amused expression on his face, it was clear that he had heard what had been said.
" Now, now. Play nice, kids." He said once he had the meat in a place he deemed suitable. " We're about to have breakfast, anyway. As soon as we're done with making sure there's enough room for everyone around the tables, we'll be eating."
Anjou watched as the black panther returned to the pen before looking down at Aden and Kurama, confusion on his face. " Can I ask you two, who is Kwee?"

" No worries." Uphere replied through the leg in his mouth. " An' danks."
He remained silent after that, choosing to focus on his task rather than the death of his brother.

Image Image Image Image
Kifo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~Bakura

Postby Bakura » Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:29 pm

Tasuki smiled as he watched the white cub enjoy the meal he provided, his tails swaying in contentment. He turned his gaze to Bria when the older spoke and nodded his head. "It was no problem, and I'm sure Kurama would love another playmate, although I doubt I can tear him away from Aden so I'll need to consult Gemma first if that is okay? I dont think she will have a problem with it." He asked softly not wanting to offend the polar bear but not wanting to upset Gemma either if he did the wrong thing.

The eternal teens chuckled at the lighthearted banter between the rebels teens and Evie sighed, despitr their tense morning, things seemed to have settled amongst her pack which now included 3 new members (Kaine, Taka and Jace). She smiled softly as she watched the pups, ear twitching at Anjou's question, curious herself about the identity of Kwie.
Immersed in watching their new friend finish his meal, neither Aden or Kurama reacted to Anjou's question. Seeing neither pup had heard him, Spitz who was the closest to the two nudged Aden lightly.
"Scamp, Kit, Nightshade asked you two a question." He prompted and Aden looked up at him before turning his attention to Anjou. "Kwie be our fren." He said with a nod and Kurama stood up beside him and puffed out his chest. "An I be his Capen."
Shanara chuckled lightly at their descriptions. "Okay, but what's he look like?"
At her question both pups tilted their heads slightly, looking at eachother before Aden spoke. "He be bran lie Nara."
"An Gol lie Jace!" Kurama added excitedly.
"We pway hide-see an we won!" Aden finished with triumph in his voice.
"Yea, he bad at hide-see." Kurama giggled remembering how the older dog left his tail sticking out making it easy for them to find him.

Omega, seeing food was being distributed purred softly to get his sons attention.
"I am going to head into he barn to watch the pups and make sure Aluna eats. You two stay here." And although they wanted to see their cousins and make sure they were alright, Rakshaw and Rohei nodded as their father left.

Bane sat down after he positioned the large stag carcass between the old Eternal Cave and the pond. He huffed from the exertion of dragging the heavy bodies around the densite and glared down at the crystal nestled innocently against his chest. While he was used to wearing it, the time here without it on had reminded him just how weak the pendant made him, had he been wearing it he never would have been able to help in the valley, and the hunt would have taken much longer too. He even had to shift into his leopard skin as his wolf was unable to move the stag he just finished placing. He was pulled out of his thoughts when Mana walked up to him from where she had left her significantly smaller carcass near the treeline beside the pond.
"That should do it." She huffed slightly as she glanced to where each of the kills had been positioned, Phoenix, in his Chuma form, was dragging the last one adjacent to the one Kaygis had placed by the fire. "We should head back to the pen and wait for Kaygis to announce breakfast." Mana suggested and Bane nodded, he got to his feet and headed towards the pen, not bothering to shift back. Phoenix silently joining them.

Hunter hummed in response to the dragons thanks and continued dragging until they reached the barn entrance. He peaked inside to see where everyone was and smiled when he noticed they hadn't moved from when he left. He then grasped the horn again and dragged the stag inside stopping near his family. He let go, offered Uphere a quick smile in thanks and trotted over to his mate with his tail wagging. "I've brought breakfast my love." He said softly as he nuzzled the shewolf awake and she returned his nuzzle sleepily.
Omega slipped into the barn, weiry of the large red wolf as he went and moved to nudge his sister over and curl around the pups, shifting his tail so the chinks curled around his nieces and the blade rested flat beneath his paws.
"They have already eaten, you and your mate should have something too." He encouraged and Aluna, knowing the pups were safe and right behind her nodded and moved over to he kill with Moonlight. The two looked back at Vox and Dakota awaiting the Alpha's go ahead. Dakota sensing the eyes on her cracked open her left eye and growled lightly to show they were allowed. "Just remember there are others who need to eat aswell." She ordered and the two wolves quickly dug in.
Hunter watched as his sleepy mate, wanting to eat himself but his eyes caught sight of the untouched rabbits and sleeping teens. He headed over to them and nudged the siblings awake.
"Shenzi, Takora, you two should head out into the campsite and grab something to eat with the other teenagers. We will watch Daemon and April." He said softly and despite not wanting to leave their younger siblings alone while their mother was unavailable they nodded and headed out of the barn. Hunter then carried the pups one at a time over to Omega, then did the same with the rabbits. He then lay down beside Omega with the now awake pups as their ate their fill.
Last edited by Bakura on Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:14 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Bakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kifo » Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:24 pm

" Of course. If Gemma is of Dakota's blood, I would not want to be on her bad side. From what I have seen and heard, this camp does not need any more disagreements." Bria nodded.
She then looked up at the rest of the camp, eyes searching for the nearest carcass. Upon spying a meal by the pond and the family that lay there, the adult polar bear turned back to face Tasuki.
" I was thinking of going over to that nearby carcass to get myself something to eat. Would you like me to get you some while I am there?" She asked.

" Brown like Shanara." Anjou muttered to himself, looking at the wolf in question. Then he turned his head to look at the golden wolf pup oblivious to the world. " And gold like Jace."
He also did not fail to miss the knowing smiles on Taka's, Tobias' and Zolo's faces. Clearly, they realised who 'Kwee' was a lot quicker than him. Or else they already knew and were just trying to mess with him. Still, one member of his family seemed to fit the description... sort of. There was just one missing piece to the puzzle of 'Kwee'.
" Does Kwee have stripes on his back?" He asked the youngsters.

Uphere let go of the carcass himself once Hunter had stopped, then bowed his head to the smaller wolf. Before leaving the barn for his own meal, he made sure to step away from his delivery so that no one from the other family felt threatened by his size. After a few minutes, he was gone.

Kaygis, finished with placing his own meals around the camp, made his way back to the pen, where it seemed like the hunters were using it as a meeting place. As he did so, he made sure to glance around the campsite, wanting to make sure that everything was set up okay for breakfast. It was then that he noticed the other family's elusive cyborg enter the barn and Uphere leave the building and almost making a beeline back to the pens for the sole purpose of gorging himself on the elephant carcass. But he also noticed the tired and upset look on Bane's face as they both got closer to their destination. That confused him. And the only thing that could have changed was that pendant the vampire now wore. First things first. He had to let everyone know that breakfast was ready.
So, with as big a roar as he could muster, he aimed to get everyone's attention. Just for good measure, he added a 'Breakfast is served!' so that no one accidentally attacked him. As soon as he was close to Bane, however, his concerns immediately went to him.
" Are you okay, Bane?" He asked.

As soon as Kilier reached the Blade Falcon and saw that there was no security activated, the bad feeling in her gut worsened. If what Mana said was true and her husband was being affected by the vampires again, then no security meant that Lynk still wasn't responsive. That thought alone made her rush up the ramp and into the plane.
" Oh, Lynk." She sighed once she sighted her husband laying on the floor at the controls.
Cautiously, so as not to disturb him, Kilier made her way to her husband's side and nuzzled her head against his. A few seconds later, she turned to look at the controls of the plane. Thanks to Lynk's insistence on his family learning to control the Blade Falcon in the events of an emergency, she was glad to see that there was next to no damage done at all to anything in the time that she was absent from the vehicle, the exception being the idiotic cyborg who thought he could do things without her knowing. Pregnant or not, he really needed to trust her with his little projects more often. There were going to be words on that later, Kilier was going to make sure of it.
For now, though, she contented herself with laying by her unconscious husband's side and licking the side of his muzzle. What she did not expect was for Lynk's eye to crack open.
" Hey." Lynk mumbled sleepily.
" Lynk! I didn't think you were awake." Kilier started, instantly quieting down due to his current state.
" Something's changed in the camp. Can't feel the vampires."
" They're wearing these special pendants that's blocking their vampiric powers. Mana explained it to me... somewhat."
" I see. Dakota's not mad?"
" Why would she be mad at you? For essentially being allergic to vampires? Lynk that's stupid."
" Put Link and Gemma in danger. Vampires gained in numbers."
" And how long exactly have you known that? Also, Gemma can fly. And teleport, so I've been told. People would have survived. There's nothing to be sorry for."
" Not even for hurting Dakota?"
Kilier could only stare at the downed wolfdog. She had no clue what he was talking about, but she resolved to look into the Eternal's alpha for his sake later. For now her priority was her husband.
" Lynk, zip it. Clearly you need more sleep." Again she licked his muzzle. " I'll check in on Dakota myself later. But right now, you need me here. Go back to sleep. It's my turn to watch over you."
Lynk made no objections and returned to the depths of sleep. Kilier lay her own head on her paws and watched as, with each breath, her husband slowly began to relax.
Last edited by Kifo on Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image Image Image
Kifo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~Bakura

Postby Bakura » Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:22 pm

"Stipes?" Aden repeated, tilting his head to the side as he thought about the dog's coat, Kurama shared his look of confusion and Akyme chuckled behind them having realised who Kwie was herself.
"Stripes like Uncle Bane has on his rump." She offered and Spitz clued in as well, smirking as he remembered the brown and gold mutt who Link, Akyme and he hunted with the previous day.
Kurama seemed to look more confused by the extra information, having not been in Bane's presence enough to remember the wolf's patterns but Aden jumped up in excitement, his eyes lighting up with recognition.
"Yea! Kwie has fwee stipes, Jus lie Alpa." He explained, tail wagging excitedly, Kurama just nodded along beside him, still unsure what was going on but agreeing with his friend regardless.

Mana looked over her shoulder at the black panther as the younger let the packs know breakfast was ready, before she returned her gaze to her upset packmate. When Kaygis joined them, Bane looked to him with a frown.
"Physically yes, I'm fine." He said before he glared down at the pendant. "It may seem like a trivial matter to you, but I feel... Weak... I'd truly forgotten what it was like to have my full power. How can my pack and my mate be satisfied with how weak I've become?" He admitted, head lowering as he hunched where he sat.
"You are not weak Uncle." Phoenix said, standing before Bane with a serious look in his blood red eyes. "And none of our pack will think so, we never have and we never will." He assured but his words didn't seem to reach Bane who dropped to the ground with a low whine.

Tasuki startled nervously as the loud roar reached his ears and his eyes darted around in a panic. He sighed when his eyes fell on their hunt leader and he chuckled lightly before turning back to Bria with an awkward smile. "I doubt there will be an issue with it, but I have noticed Beta's protectiveness over her younger children so it's just a precaution." He said before he lowered his head and nudged Theluji lightly in the side as she ate. "And not to worry, I would rather ensure the others are well fed before I myself grab something. I will stay here with the young one while you go get yourself something to eat."

Shenzi and Takora sat at the entrance to the barn looking around the campsite, debating where they wanted to eat. Shenzi glared in the direction of the campfire and Takora just shook his head.
"Let it go for now. I don't think this is the time to be upsetting either of them." He said softly and Shenzi just growled in response.
Last edited by Bakura on Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kifo » Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:09 pm

Anjou couldn't help but smile at the confusion the youngsters were showing. He may not be good with kids, but he couldn't deny that they could be cute sometimes. Especially when a fox kit had its head tilted to one side. But as soon as Aden confirmed his suspicions, the smile melted into one of content. He even chuckled a little at the thought of his cousin.
" That's Krieg. He's my cousin. And he loves playing with little kids." He said in explanation for those who hadn't guessed who 'Kwee' was. " I'm sure he would love to play with you three later, after breakfast. And, if I know Krieg, he'll be super excited to play with Jace once he learns that the two of them are cousins."
" Not too excited I hope." Zolo muttered under his breath, his father instincts taking over slightly despite knowing that his nephew would do nothing to harm his son on purpose. But the sound of Kaygis' call for breakfast refocused his mind and the smile returned to his face. " Well, the breakfast bell has tolled, the food's on the table, all that's left is to enjoy. Let's eat."
In saying that, though, Zolo waited for the band of teenagers to take their fill before claiming his own meal. What surprised him was that Taka, Tobias and Kaine all looked to Anjou and Evie at the mention of eating... although Tobias did seem a little confused about why Taka was waiting to eat. That confusion was shared by Anjou once he realised that he had somehow captured their attentions.
" Um... why are you looking at me like that?" He asked, clearly uncomfortable.

" Listen to your pack, Bane." Kaygis said softly, lowering himself to the ground to be at eye level with the wolf. " You are still strong. I can see that, and I've only known you for the amount of time that we've known each other throughout this ordeal. I mean, I have to admit that that stag you dragged across the campsite, without stopping I might add, I would not have been able to do that. Even with my heart transplant, I would have been puffing and panting and needing to stop frequently. So don't cut yourself short. You're a strong leader and your pack looks up to you for who you are inside, not how strong you are physically."

Bria nodded at the cautiousness of the Kitsune. " I'll keep it in mind. And thank you. I know my daughter will be safe with you."
With that said, she made her way over to the zebra carcass and began pulling at one of the hind legs. Her intention was to pull the leg off so that she could share some of it with Tasuki in case he wished to have some food with her, but the stubborn thing was not doing what she wanted it to do. Even using her claws to cut at the meat wasn't working, which was concerning. She just couldn't find the joint to easily claim her portion. And this resulted in an irritated growl. Zebra, she decided, were tricky creatures.

Image Image Image Image
Kifo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~Bakura

Postby Bakura » Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:49 pm

Aden and Kurama's tails began wagging at the thought of playing with Krieg again.
"He's the one who lead the hunt yesterday right?." Link asked looking to Spitz and Akyme for confirmation and they both nodded.
"I'd like to meet him, he sounds like a good dog." Evie voiced and Krystal nodded in agreement.
"He is!" Kurama explained. "He da bestest!" Aden added, nodding his agreement too before he heard Zolo's comment.
They gray pup turned to the older wolf and stood tall. "Don wowy, we takes care of him. And he gots Nara's tweasure too!" He reassured the older wolf before turning his attention back to Jace, tail twitching in anticipation to play.
At the mention of food the eternals all perked up, with the exclusion of Evie and Shanara who had already eaten. Krystal stretched from between the two and stood up. Meeting the eyes of her pack who were all eagerly waiting to eat, she headed over to the Zebra that Kaygis had brought them. Noticing neither Evie or Anjou were following, and the Rebels watching the confused Wolfdog. She called back to them.
"Are you two not hungry?" She asked and Evie offered her a smile.
"I hunted earlier for myself Anjou and Shanara, so we've already eaten. You go ahead." She responded and Krystal nodded.
Hearing that both Evie and Anjou had eaten. The eternal teens moved around the Zebra, leaving room for the Rebels to join them and waited, some (Spitz and Riki) impatiently for Krystal to eat first. Once the brown wolf had taken a bite and given the go ahead, they all began eating.
Seeing the display, Link grimaced and moved to take up Krystal's spot between Evie and Shanara. Knowing he didn't want to leave but was disgusted at the sight, Evie nudged him.
"You don't have to watch." Evie said softly and Link lay down with his muzzle pushed behind Evie's foreleg.

At the black panther's words, Bane frowned. "Listen to me, whining like a pup." He growled, staring down at the innocent pendant resting in his fur. "Strengh, Speed, Imortality... I made the decision when I met Dakota to give that all up. The pendant has allowed me to age beside her all these years, It also completely supresses him. I should be greatful to it..." He mused aloud before shaking his head and getting up. "Enough of that. We should go enjoy our hunts spoils." He said with a small smile, lowering his head in thanks and farewell. He then trotted off towards the Barn.
"Thank you for trying to cheering him up, now go eat with your family, both of you." Mana said, before she followed after him.
With Mana's departure, Phoenix lowered his head in goodbye to Kaygis and crossed the camp to join his wife and kids by the pond.

At the sound of the panther's roar, Akira rose her head from where it lay over her cubs. She noted that the sound hadn't awoken Zander or the cubs and glanced around to see a carcass lying not far from where they were. With a swift kick, she woke Zander who grumbled about the rough treatment as he stretched and got to her feet herself. She looked down at her sleeping cubs and frowned, knowing Aluna was the only one who could feed Elena. Seeing her look, Zander chuckled.
"Elena will be old enough soon that Aluna will no longer have to nurse her for you." He said and Akira just grunted before she nudged a still asleep Lelani over to the gray wolfdog and picked up Elena. With a gruff 'watch her' through her cubs scruff, Akira headed towards the barn, silently joining Bane and Mana as they entered.
Zander watched her go before moving Lelani closer to the kill. He noticed a rabbit hidden behind the Stag and placed it before the half asleep cub before the two started eating, her, the Rabbit and him, the Stag.

As Bane, Mana and Akira passed Shenzi and Takora into the barn, Takora glanced around again to see Zander eating alone and decided that was a good place to go.
"Let's go eat with Uncle Zander." He said, silently happy that it was the furthest point away from Evie and the others.
"Fine." Shenzi grumpy responded and she trudged off towards their uncle and the Stag that was to be thier food.
Takora followed behind with a chuckle and and after a quiet greeting to their uncle, the two dug in.

Phoenix skirted the large Polar Bear who was frustratedly trying to remove one of the Zebra's legs and headbutted his wife in greating, which she returned in the form of a nuzzle.
"How was your talk with the boys?" He asked softly and Jordon smiled.
"How does it always go?" She countered and Phoenix chuckled. Before he looked over the two in question who were currently playing footsie with deadly claws.
"It's time to eat you two, it's your favourite." He enticed and the two teenagers sprung up and bounded towards their meal. "Just be mindful of Bria, she is eating too!" He called out to them just as they tripped over eachother and rolled into both the Zebra carcass and Bria. Phoenix and Jordon both flinched, and quickly made their way over to the two, apologising and scoulding at the same time.
Last edited by Bakura on Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kifo » Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:07 pm

Zolo chuckled at Aden's promise to look after his son. " Thank you, Aden. And Kurama."
He then turned to his son who was just finishing his meal himself. The young pup had a bit of a mess around his mouth, which Zolo cleaned off much to Jace's embarrassment, but when Jace noticed the eagerness to play practically pouring off Aden and Kurama, he couldn't stop his tail from wagging slightly. Almost as if asking if he was going to be okay with the two, the golden pup looked up to his father.
" Go on, Jace. You can play with them. Just don't get the pearl dirty, okay." Zolo smiled down at him.
" Okay, Papa." Jace replied, his tail wagging a little faster even as he looked down at the pearl around his neck to make sure that it was safe as well.
He then lowered himself slightly at the other wolf pup and the fox kit, finally accepting playtime with them.

Anjou, however, was still confused. Taka, Tobias and Kaine were still waiting for him to do... something. And the way that Kaine kept looking from him to the other group and back was making him nervous.
" Seriously, why are you looking at me like that?" He asked them.
" Don't you want anything?" Taka asked, ignoring how Tobias was looking at him.
" Um... I ate earlier, like Evie said. You don't need to wait."
" If you're sure."
Kaine didn't need to be told twice once the words were out of Anjou's mouth. He made his way over to the carcass with a slight purr, making sure to leave enough space at the meal for the other two Rebels kids. Taka still waited for a few seconds, more to reposition himself to get up, before making his way over himself and nudging Tobias along with him.
That left Anjou to almost whine in confusion as he watched them go. Things were changing for him... and he wasn't sure if he was ready for those changes. Especially since they had started thanks to him befriending essential leaders of the Eternal teens. It just made him wonder if the changes were going to be permanent or if they were just temporary. Well, he hoped that having friends again wasn't going to be a temporary thing.
The black and white wolfdog shook his head to try and get his confusion and worries under control before noticing the green wolf tuck his head behind Evie. Looking to the rest of the group eating merrily and then back to the hiding wolf, he quickly made the connection that he did not like the sight of meat. So, not knowing what else to do, he got up and repositioned himself between Evie and the wolf and the hungry group.
" Hope this helps. I might even think of something for you to eat as well, if you want." He said quietly. " I don't think I caught your name earlier, either. I'm Anjou. Son of Kubikuro and Anjiti of the Rebels."

" I can only do my best." Kaygis admitted with a nod of his head before watching Mana and Phoenix walk off in different directions.
He then took that as his cue to check that everyone was eating. Heaven forbid he forgot someone. But as he looked around the camp, he saw that everyone was fairly happy with their meals. Even the Rebels dragons were happily eating the elephant that Asylum had caught for them. So, with a sigh, he made his way back to his wife and children, all the while thinking about how he was going to explain to the rest of his group just what he had done the night before.
" Everything okay, Kaygis?" Ebony asked upon his arrival as Finealta rushed over to her father's side.
The male black panther licked at his daughter's face and nuzzled her in greeting before laying himself down beside Ebony. " Hey. Just thinking about how I'm going to go ahead with the meeting, is all. It's going to be tough to digest, after all."
" So it's your doing that aged Astro and Kokoda, as well as other Rebels children... including your own." Lakshmi half-growled, more confirming the information rather than accusing.
" Yes. I'll be doing my best to explain what went wrong after breakfast."
" I'm sure everything will turn out fine." Ebony reassured both her husband and her friend.

Bria, too focussed on trying to pull off a simple zebra leg, didn't notice the new arrivals until after she was knocked down by the combined forces of Snowdrift and Bloodshot tackling her. So it was safe to assume that she was stunned slightly at the experience of being knocked down and then having multiple voices apologising to her all at once. She didn't even notice that the combined force of the boys and her tugging had finally caused the leg to come away from the rest of the body. She just sat down, rubbed at her head and blinked at the amount of animals around the carcass that weren't there before hand. Then she came to her senses.
" It's alright. I should have been more aware of my surroundings." Bria shook her head with a small smile. " Hope you boys didn't hurt yourselves."

Image Image Image Image
Kifo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~Bakura

Postby Bakura » Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:53 pm

As Bane stepped into the barn he quickly took in the situation and made his way over to his Mate and Sister-In-Law, Mana right by his side. Silently he curled up on his mate's other side and Mana sat down beside them before meeting Vox's eyes.
"You should go get something to eat while it is quiet, we will watch over Dakota while she rests." Mana offered knowing how protective the horse was of her sister. With reluctance, Vox got up, careful not to jostle Dakota too much and nodded.
*I won't be long.* He projected before he trotted out of the barn and headed off into the forest to graze away from all the carnivores.
Mana watched him leave before taking up his place behind Dakota, where she pressed up against the gray fur and rested her head on Dakota's rump with a low growl to soothe her sister.
Akira watched everything from the entrance of the barn, and once they were all resting, she slunk towards Omega and Hunter.
"I've come to drop off Elena for a feed." She said softly to the uncle and nephew as she placed Elena down with Daemon and April who were done eating and had fallen back asleep.
"I'll make sure she does as soon as she has finish eating." Hunter replied, shifting his paw to shelter Elena aswell.
"Thank you." Akira nodded to both of them before she retreated out of the barn and headed back to Zander, silently joining the group that had formed to eat.

Aden and Kurama jumped up now that Jace was finished and bounced around the pup a couple times before Aden nudged him with his paw and sprinted off shouting. "Tag, you it!"
Kurama chuckled before sprinting off too, calling back an "Otay!" When Shanara called for them to be careful and not go to far.
Evie watched them go before observing the situation with Anjou and the Rebels. Recognising the actions of the others as the Eternal Teens did the same thing. She could tell them treating him like an Alpha so suddenly was jarring and uncomfortable but she was also happy that they were finally seeing in him what she did. She was startled slightly when Anjou moved to block her view of the pack eating, and she noticed out of the corner of her eye, that Rohei shifted slightly so he was watching the pack for her now that her vision was blocked, while Rakshaw's sight remained on the playing pups.
"Link, it's okay to look now. Anjou has moved so you don't have to watch them eat." She said softly, lifting her paw to reveal Link's tightly shut eyes. Link slowly opened his eyes to see if her words were true and with nothing but the Black and White wolfdog in his line of site, he relaxed a little.
He bumped Evie with his paw in thanks before responding to Anjou's offer of food with a slight shake of his head.
"Thank you for the offer, but Lynk and the flame wolf provided mum and I with breakfast on the way here." He softly denied, glancing to Evie with concern over denying the wolfdog, but at his Alpha's nod, he offered a slight smile to Anjou. "It's nice to meet you, my name is Link. I am the son of Gemma and Tsume." He finally introduced, remaining in his lying position lest he sit up and see the feast over Anjou's shoulder.

"So sorry miss! We are fine, we didn't hurt you did we?" Snowdrift asked and Bloodshot looked over the polar bear for any injuries, seeing none, he deemed her okay and started eating. Snowdrift still watched her with concern, though he also began eating aswell, one eye on her as he fed.
Phoenix gave the polar bear a soft smile as he watched his boys. "I really am sorry for their behaviour, they normally have such good manners, but when their hungry food is the only thing on their minds." He said and Jordon chuckled.
"Well, in their Chumager forms at least. Their dragons have much more decorum." She added and Phoenix nodded in agreeance.
Last edited by Bakura on Fri Dec 30, 2022 12:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me