1x1 With XxBarricadeXx

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 With XxBarricadeXx

Postby ShadowHunteress » Tue May 10, 2016 5:10 am

Destiny based RP.
Don't post unless you are Barricade or I thank you.

Name: James Hunter
Race/ClassAwoken/Titan
Personality: James has the attitude of a striker, he's loyal to a fault, willing to die to protect Earth and it's outer colonies and will fight until his death. He has a cheerful personality and that can have an abrasive effect on those around him, but he'll support his fellow soldiers until the end and try and make them relax as much as possible before a battle.
Weapons/subclass/abilities: Fists and pulse grenade/Striker/Increased Control, Death from Above, and Juggernaut
Appearance: Image And underneath the helm is the usual awoken, pale, bluish appearance with short pale hair. He's about average height and muscular, as a titan is expected to be.
Likes/Dislikes: James loves a good fight, cards, and any type of animals. He dislikes enemies to The Traveller, and those who are a burden on the cause.

Name: Bailey Church
Race/Class Human/Warlock
Personality: Bailey is all for the Traveller and Light, anything going against that needs to be eliminated, also anyone who does not believe in the Traveller's light and goodness is swiftly spoken to and left if in her party, so best to avoid that subject. If you do happen to get to be her friend she is a fairly serious person but isn't too cold.
Weapons/subclass/abilities: Has the usual arsenal of weapons, prefers a handcannon main. Uses Sunsinger class. Usual abilities
Appearance: She has lavender hair and a purple skull on her face, she's fairly fair skinned. She's shorter, and not overly muscled.
31fa0029-8987-4def-9ed9-930a49ba291a.jpg

Likes/Dislikes: Likes- the Traveller, light, killing anything opposed to the traveller.
Check out Lorwolf! Use my referral code to get the chance for a companion!
https://www.lorwolf.com/Refer/11524
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 With XxBarricadeXx

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Tue May 10, 2016 5:28 am

Name: Wolf ( Sometimes goes by Lobo in Spanish. )
Race/Class: Human, Hunter
Personality: Wolf is the type of girl to get things done. She doesn't like when people mess up her plan, or get in her way. If you get her in way, she might just end up yelling at you. She tends to hide the pain she is going thru inside. This is way the hunter might seem like grump. Inside, she is really hurting. She doesn't really want anyone to save her, and wouldn't stop fighting until she no longer can't.
Weopens. Assault rifle, shut gun and Night stalker for sub class.
Appearance: See image above. She has short black spikey hair. She had grey eyes, and wears a little bit of makeup. Eye liner and mostly just eye shadow.

Theme song:
https://youtu.be/FrNe7ddZeS4

Name: Kio
Race class: Human, Warlock
Personality: Kio can be quiet if you don't talk to him. Some say he is hyper, well others say he isn't. He doesn't like when people certainly tell him what to do, or if they show off. He simply does what he wants. He doesn't care what you have to say about him.
Weopens: Sniper and Shotgun. ( I will add his sub class later. )
Appearance: See also above. Kio has dark brown short hair. He has blue eyes with a scar running down one of them. He has many scars on both cheeks. He doesn't like to talk about how he got them.

Name: Shadow
Race class: Human, Hunter
Personality: Shadow is the type of hunter that doesn't care. He isn't your normal guardian, but a evil one. He will kill a guardian with no mercer. He often stays hidden out of sight to not get caught. He does have one practically guardian he does hate. Wolf. He had killed one of her team mates, but he doesn't care. He plans on killing her too, but first has to get rid of the ghost.
Weapons: Sniper, Hand cannon
Appearance: He stands at 5'4. Since he is a hunter, he is rather small. He has short black hair that does had some red in it. It is more like short black spiky hair. He has tan skin with a few scars on his right cheek. He has brown eyes, and has no tattoos.
Last edited by XxBarricadeXx on Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Tue May 10, 2016 5:50 am

( Their both done now. )
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Tue May 10, 2016 5:56 am

((Awesome! Who wants to start?))
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Tue May 10, 2016 6:11 am

( I can. )

Wolf was walking around the tower. She was doing he usually stuff. Checking bounties, turning them, upgrading weopens, etc. She didn't seem to pay attention to any of the guardians around here. Not even the ones that even said hi. She wasn't in the mood for talking. She just wanted to be left alone, and let herself do her own thing. Right now, she didn't want to be disturb by any guardian. She felt the new shot gun she ha just got. It was nice and lightweight. She didn't want to carry a gun around that would way her down.

Kio leaned against the railing as he sighed. He watched the other guardians run around. He wanted to stay put where he was. He didn't even want to make small talk to any of these guardians. He didn't want to talk anyways. He pushed himself form the railing before helded out his palm. The small AI hovered as he waited for his guardian to speak. He couldn't do much until his guardian spoke.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Tue May 10, 2016 6:19 am

[quote="XxBarricadeXx"]( I can. )

"That thing won't do much." A titan spoke as he watched the hunter, he walked over and looked at the shotgun, "Unless you want to tickle a thrall, then you have just the right gun." he said with a slight smirk, looking the gun over. He could tell she wanted to be alone, she pretty much exuded that aura, James just didn't care. And he didn't want her getting killed by an exploding thrall just because her gun was about as much use as a feather duster.

A warlock appeared close to him, landing from her ship, she looked around and noticed Kio and his ghost. She didn't smile, just offered him a curt nod before she winced a little and turned her attention back to the nasty gash she had in her side from barely escaping a knight's blade, and by barely escaping meaning she didn't get turned into particles for her Ghost to have to rebuild.
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Tue May 10, 2016 6:50 am

Wolf was about to say something, but looked over when she heard a voice. She looked over to see a Titan. She didn't really much like his input even know he was trying to help her. She turned around to face as she smirked sightly. " Then what is a good shot gun, Mr. Titan. " She said. Again, she didn't want a shot gun that weigh down too much. She had to be quick in movement. She was a hunter anyways.

Kio was about to tell his ghost to take him to a planet. That's when he noticed the other guardian. He titled his head sightly as he examined her side. Obviously, this Warlock to appear hurt. He glanced at his ghost before he nodded. His ghost vanished from sight before the Warlock placed his arm by his side again. He then walked over to the injured Warlock. " Are you alright? Do you need any help? " He asked. Of course, she didn't look alright. He normally wouldn't be taking right now, but this Warlock was injured.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Tue May 10, 2016 7:19 am

James smirked at her and held out his hand, a shotgun appeared from his ghost's inventory, "Here, recommended by a Hunter friend himself, light, but has punch behind it, unlike that." he said as he held out the shotgun for her to inspect. It was heavier then the one she was holding by a little bit, but it was a solid build and would stand up better then the one she'd gotten.

Bailey looked at him, "I'll be fine, the traveller's light shall heal me." she said, not an ounce of sarcasm in her voice. "But I may need a little more earthly help then that as well." she conceded as she looked at the blood staining her golden robes. "Sadly the infirmary as my ghost informers me is quite full from a surprise Vex attack on Mars, would you be able to lend some aid to me?"
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Tue May 10, 2016 7:36 am

Wolf looked at the shot gun he held in his hand. She looked at it before she glanced up at Titan. She had to adimt, she did like this gun also. Still, she hoped this thing didn't way her too much down. She picked up the shot gun to see how it felt in her hands. It didn't feel that much heavy. Maybe a little bit, but that didn't matter to the hunter. She over looked at it too before she handed him the shotgun back. It was his anyways. " Well, I do have to agree with you on that. It's not too heavy which I like. " She said.

Kio looked at the female, and then at the wound. It didn't really look good at all. He could tell by the blood stain on her robe. That Knight must of got her good then. He looked up at her as he smiled slightly. " Of course. " He said. He was happy to help this guardian out. He couldn't say no to her when she was hurt. That wound didn't look good anyways. He then walked towards her. " Just lean against me. The hospital section of this place should have some bandages, and help you with that. " He said. He wasn't much of a doctor so he knew it was better to take her to the hospital section. It's where they treated guardians who got hurt.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Tue May 10, 2016 8:43 am

"Take it Hunter, I don't want to find out you died because that feather duster didn't do anything." he said as he looked at her and held out the shotgun to her. He was a nice guy and he wanted to keep his follow Guardian's safe if he needed to, and he wanted to help her out with this if he needed to.

"Thank you." she said as she leaned on him, "I'm Bailey by the way." she told him as she headed to the hospital wing with him, she was growing paler as they walked, the purple skull tattoo on her face more stark against her pallid skin. "Hm, I think I may need a little more help..." she admitted as she leaned on him heavier.
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me