a true machine (transformers 1x1 with crimson_raven)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

a true machine (transformers 1x1 with crimson_raven)

Postby the machine » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:00 pm

this is a 1x1 rp with crimson_raven and the machine only. do not post if you are NOT any of us.

( here we go. here is the forms for my characters. i thought it might be better to add them now so it's out of teh way. i like to add the cake song from madoka magica in my character intros sometimes with a couple of extra bits)
"cake! cake! a round cake. this round round cake, who could it be?"
"is the cake jolt drive?"

jolt drive: movie tfp
name: jolt drive
nicknames: jojo, mahou jojo, shojo jojo, jolt, pipsqueak, purple pin head.
faction: netrual but spends alot of time around autobots
alt. mode: c7 Z06 2015 purple corvette
height: about 4.7 metres tall (estimate)
weight: 1,611 Kg (estimate)

weapons of choice: (even though she only uses these in very rare cases)
-her special microphe: she crafted her own microphone from scratch that turns into a sword that only she can use
- her scream: if you have ticked her off to the point of her screaming and can still hear, you would make the note that her scream is loud and mechanical sounding.
-friends: jolt drive varies between being group-dependent and independent but fights well with her friends close by.

personality: jolt drive is know to vary on how she introduces herself. she can be extremely shy or just plain hyper. jolt is seen as the 'magic idol' in the group because of her ability and determination to solve problems. jolt drive also has very quick reactions, some even emotional. jolt drive's mind set and function proves that she is known to be autistic and doesn't understand what you are feeling at times , although she is starting to understand. jolt drive loves electro house music and j pop. she is an artist and singer. she also knows how to play her flute. she likes annoying crosshairs and ratchet, looks up to dino and highly dislikes sideswipe (and sunstreaker if you wanna add him in) teasing and annoying her. she can easily get worked up and gets a bit introverted at times. but ever other time, she's quite happy and upbeat. if in any danger, she makes herself act really weird, this is to, if kidnapped, make the kidnapper think they caught something else and not what they were looking for, therefore letting her go.

more on her: jolt drive is the successor of one of the original bots that became the machine, bellona. since bellona represented music, she now represents music and has her special flute that can make anyone stop what their doing and come listen. when combined into the machine with the other Tibetan Mastiffs, she can get aggressive and take control of the machine, making it destructive. if she gets too destructive, the others have difficulty separating so it's best to not make her mad while the Tibetan Mastiffs are the machine. she's also a huge prankster. when under dark energon, she becomes selfish and sounds really mechanical and robotic.

notable physical features:
- her 'hair' mimics the popular hair style of 'piggy tails' or 'twin tails' that drop past her shoulders and are made from the leather of her seats in alt. mode. she also has a notable 'side fringe' with a purple streak in the middle that matches her paint job that runs from the top of her head to the end of the fringe

- her hip plating resembles a skirt.

- her optics are purplish pink in color but can be mistaken for pink in general

silly quote: "my optics aren't pink, they're magenta-ish purple"

inspiring quote: "it's the odds and ends that make you who you are"

Voice: my voice

"no! not me! i'm the blackberry. the round cake has a pleseant colour. is the cake airborne?"

airborne: only picture i have of them.
name: airborne
nicknames: air, airy beary, fish wizard (inside joke between some friends), fish nerd, jello
faction: netrual, Tibetan Mastiff.
alt. mode: 2015 blue and pink Camero and military drone (triple changer)
height: a meter shorter than jolt drive (I'm guessing in transformer measurements it's a small measurement because of their size.)
weight: unsure

weapons of choice:
- bow and arrow: airborne is a skilled archer.they know how to handle a bow and arrow and have good aim.

- mini 'jello bomb' grandes: these grandes only make small but damaging explosions. they are known as 'jello bombs' because of airborne's nick name and the fact that airborne had painted small ':3' faces on all of them just for the laughs.

more about them: airborne is the sucessor of pele, the gender fluid bot who was one of the first bots that combined into the machine. they represent laughter and have a special metal flower that worn by them can show airborne what has made someone upset.when combined into the machine, airborne can sometimes throw jolt drive out of control and make the machine more stable and less aggressive, more of a happy emotion.

personality: airborne is an upbeat bot and great medic. they became a medic after their friends kept getting themselves into trouble. they don't like burdening others with their sadness so they cry alone. despite being a medic they look up to Ironhide heavily and act like they are his younger sibling. they enjoying annoying ratchet and starscream just for the laughs. they are the kind of bot who always makes bad puns but they're funny enough to make you smile, and that's all they want. they love cheering up their bestest friends and cannot stand seeing anyone they are close to upset. also on the autism spectrum, they know how to play a violin.

noteable physical features:

-their blue optics can easily make them be mistaken for an autobot.

-their color scheme reflects the genderfluid flag.

silly quote: "do what ever you want, as long as it's not completely illegal"

inspiring quote: "life is like rehearsing for a violin concert, if you mess up, you can fix the mistake in time for the big event and take a well deserved bow at the end'

Voice: my friend, slothicity' voice

"no! not me! i am the strawberry. the round cake is something the crowd likes. is the cake clawmark?"

clawmark: only picture i have of her

name: clawmark
nicknames: claw, grump wolf
faction: neutral, Tibetan mastiff.
alt. mode: perdacon wolf
height: same height as airborne despite being a predacon

weapons of choice:
-claws
-fangs
- small dagger: used only in emergencies

more about her: clawmark is sucessor of the bot named Artemis who originally combined into the machine. clawmark owns a special shield that gives her the courage to charge into battle. claw mark also represents courage. when she is the machine, clawmark doesn't take much control, but she mainly only does when the machine has an emotion similar to that of being upset.

personality: grumpy but wild. clawmark is a fierce fighter and will never let anything harm her friends. strong mentally and physically, she is an independent yet loyal bot you can count on. she loves to sit down and sketch and loves a bit of peace and quiet. she gets mad easily so watch out. she is also a great saxophone player. be weary when you say " energon cake", she will stare at you for a bit before pouncing on you and siting on your stomach until she gets said energon cake.

noteable physical fetures:
-wolf ears and color scheme depicts her wild nature

- green eyes make her look like she's under synthetic energon but she's not.

silly quote: "we are not nuts... we're wallnuts!"

inspiring quote: "there are people with dreams that are clay, then there's people like me who have dreams of titanium."

Voice: my friend, Courtney's, voice

"no not me. i am the the orange. the round cake is smart and cute. is the cake charge up?"

charge up: only ref i have of her

name: charge up
nicknames: char-izard (pokemon referance and inside joke between friends)
alt. mode: convertible ice blue Suzuki jimny
height: same as jolt drive's
rank: tech and communications expert for the Tibetan Mastiffs

weapons of choice:
-small pistol; something quick and small to grab in emergencies

-pocket knife

more about her:
charge up is the successor of the femme citlalicue,one of the first bots who combined into the machine. she has a special crystal that creates energon crystals on the spot to save time and work. she represents energy. when combined into the machine, charge up takes control if the machine is to feel scared.

personality: quiet but smart, charge up is a skilled hacker. known to be autistic but clever, she knows how to switch decepticon activity data into false data and make it so it's somewhere else and vise versa for decepticons. she knows how to end a fight between two friends but mainly focuses on staying out of most of the fights. she's mainly a listener, not talker but is always happy to lend some time to her friends. she looks up to que a lot and learns from his many (explosive) mistakes

- 'side sash'
- darker blue optics

silly quote: "nope! nope! noooooooooooppppppeeee!"

inspiring quote: "i'll try my best for every one, it's something i do naturally do anyway"

Voice: my friend, Chantelle's, voice

"no not me. i am the blueberry. the round cake is good to be around. is the cake sharpend?"

sharpend: only ref i have of her

name: sharpend
nicknames: sharpy
alt. mode: porche 918 spyder
height: a couple meters taller than jolt drive

weapons of choice:
-her long range blaster

-her daggers

more about her: sharpend is successor of the femme nut, a femme who originally combined into the machine. she has a special amulet that protects her from hate and represents love. when combined into the machine, she makes the machine say all the smart remarks she can come up with.

personality: sharpend, unlike the other tibeitan mastifs is quite calm and content, though she does let loose every once in a while. being the 'second in command' is an easy task for her since she does tend to shout "no violence" when two bots of the same faction are fighting over something. she's an up-and-go kind of bot that knows if something is going on. she can get onto you if she knows you're up to no good. she draws a lot as well and makes a lot of jokes.

- car door wings flutter.

- teal optics that look like saw blades a bit.

silly quote: "no violence!"

inspiring quote: "i'd rather live with people who laughed at what i believed in then being all by myself with no friends"

Voice: my friend, Stephanie's, voice

"no not me! i am the mint leaves. the round cake loves to dance around. is the cake electric shock?"

electric shock: only ref i have of her

name: electric shock
nicknames: demon, Sebastian, Len (inside jokes)
alt. mode: ferrari F430 spider
height: a bit taller than sharpend.

weapons of choice:
-electric whip: turns into a katana that can create a strong blow and an electric shock

- small machine gun: she likes to shoot quickly.

more about her: electric shock is sucessor of fuji, one of the femmes who combined into the machine originally. her special item is a paintbrush that helps her paint the future, making her represent ink. when combined into the machine, she controls the machine if it's in pain

personality: electric shock is a femme of a few words. she can easily get annoyed but isn't afraid go take action if something is bothering her friends. being autistic, she knows whats best for her friends. she really looks up to drift and trains with him often. she takes interest in Japanese culture. if anything, you can find her reading manga or drawing anime somewhere quiet. she can sometimes not know what's going on or act crazy but she does know a thing or two about what fair play is, and if she doesn't see it happening among bots, especially her friends, she quickly makes sure everything is sorted out.

- orange optics are neon orange

silly quote: "...banana"

inspiring quote: "being silly to cheer up a friend is just the beginning of something great"

Voice my friend, Eilish's, voice

"no not me. i am the honey comb. the round cake never gets dizzy. is the cake twin drills?"

twin drills: TFP (a friend of mine drew her for me)

name: twin drills
nicknames: twinny, posh bot, drills, TD, queen's guard bot, proper femme (given by grimlock)
faction: autobot
alt. mode: ginetta G60
weight: 1,100 kg (estimate)
height: 5.03 metres tall (estimate)

weapons of choice:
-dagger
-musket
-cybertronian broad sword
-blaster
-revolver

more about her: twin drills is a fair mannered bot. during the war, she'd plan out strategies with her team and they were often great ones. she grew up on the north of cybertron with strong parents and a little brother named broadwheel. the war is how she met blurr. they were partnered for a few missions together until he left for earth. she knew crosshairs since they were sparklings. she ended up on earth wanting to join in more of the action. she ended up in London, England and offered all the protection of England she could. bumble bee, blurr, crosshairs and bulkhead were sent to England to bring her to the war and blurr and crosshairs was surprised at how much twiny changed along with her brother. upon getting permission to leave England and arriving in america, all the 'commoner' things either confused or disgusted her as back in England, for being a giant robot guard, she was treated like a Nobel from medieval times. she got use to it eventually but still acted a bit like a noble herself. when preceptor revived blurr (somehow), twiny and him began to hang out together again, like old times on cybertron. twiny has yet to get over the fact that american and English culture are different as she confuses the two up.

personality:twin drills is quite polite and well mannered, however, when angered she will not be afraid to take out her sword. she will think you are rude if you do not show any manners in front of her. she is sometimes bossy and acts like a nobel.
she does not respect you if you do not respect her. being use to the royal life from being the queen's guard bot she never slouches and is quite... well according to most bots, posh. she does act like this a lot though during battle she brave, strong and won't let even a fly get in her way of fighting for the autobot cause, that is, after she's had her energon tea. she won't deal with anyone unless she's had it

notable physical features:
-draped skirt

-drill like pigtails

silly quote: "oh please, who said Brits always had to stay home away from the fight? though i mostly came here to see your exhaust port get kicked, to be honest."
inspirational quote: "if males of all species were suppose to fight, then what the scrap were the goddesses of war for?"
voice: sounds like a female england from hetalia

"oh no, it's not me. i'm just the mango. the round cake is always up to something. is the cake loco dot?"

loco dot: tfp movie

name: loco dot
nicknames: dot, dotty
alt. mode: pink and purple ascari a 10
height: 5.09 meters (estimate) (cross is estimated to be 5.18 meters )
weight: 1,300 Kg (estimate)

weapons of choice:

-pocket knife
- small sniper rifle

more about her: upon arriving to earth, she first arrived in Barcelona,Spain and stayed there for a bit. upon learning earths' languages, she gained a Spanish accent. she has a love of soccer and goes for Barcelona. she has a crush on crosshairs. she use to be a monster truck but switched to a mode that was easier to transport around.

personality: loco dot is the kind of bot who's warm sparked and happy to help. she especially loves playing soccer when no decepticon activity is picked up. she nice most of the time but you lay one figure on someone she loves or cares for, she turns 'goody two shoes' to 'crazy monster boots' in seconds. she isn't afraid to attack anyone who causes some she cares for harm. she's not really that dependent on the autobots but prefers fighting decepticons close to other autobots. don't let her bright paint job fool you, she's quite mature. despite liking a mech that does stupid things, she thinks most mechs are a bunch of pigs.because she first learned Spanish when she got to earth it's easy for her to accidentally say something in Spanish. but this has gotten rarer and rarer.

- 'hair': leather from seats in alt. mode and resembles a human 'pony tail' (in movie-verse i think she'd have a ponytail than pigtails)

silly quote: "diet hm? tell me when i'm dead"

inspiring quote: "i don't fight like a girl, I fight like a goddess"

Voice: (have not decided yet)

"no not me. i am the starfruit. the round cake likes to be themselves. is the cake eureka?"

eureka what she looks like

name: eureka
nicknames: queen of beats, beast tamer, Aussie, E, rebel
faction: decepticons
alt. mode: australian F111
height: same heaight as starscream
weight: a couple grams more than starscream, but it doesn't seem to bug her
rank: she specializes in being a scout/explorer/warrior for the decepticons but doesn't do much work when asked to... she does it before she's asked

weapons of choice:
-her blasters

-small pocket knife for emergencies

-cybertronian snake venom. (keeps the anti-venom that knockout made for her in case off accidents)

more about her: eureka is one of the few decepticons who knows so much about cybertronian animals who take their form of an earth animal. she first arrived on earth in Australia, later having her liking for this region of earth escalate into having an accent and developing mannerisms that kinda make her seem more Australian . her bright and green paint isn't easy to miss and she can often be seen hanging with her crush, starscream. however, there is no way you're getting those words out of her mouth without a ton of papers containing strategies on how to do it, due to her wild and up and about personality and her love of pretty much anything that can splash mud onto her.

personality: eureka is different to most femmes who would have a crush on starscream. she thinks herself as the 'bush princess who can save herself' and she'd be right. she'd often get herself into situations and not rely on anyone to save her, she can do it by herself using her strengths and wits. she's often described by her fellow decepticons as being wild and rough with a passion for beasts. but her passion is a bit different to what everyone expects. she has a soft side for cybertronian animals and even studied to become a cybertronian vet once but didn't get in to it in time. using this knowledge, however, she can tell how to even tame predaking with her bare hands if he weren't tamed. eureka's soft spot for animals doesn't weaken her however, having made a promise to her father to stay courageous right before he was off-lined during a cosmic rust epidemic. this shows she will never break a promise either. her little phrase for every important promise is "i swear by the southern cross"

- her wings point down at all times.

- she has an opal embedded in her crest.

silly quote: "back in Australia, you don't do things like that"

inspiring quote: "i'm like the emu; even with out wings, i can get to my destination by running when every bird flies and actually put work into it"

Voice: Rebel Wilson with a slightly deeper tone

"no not me! i'm the meringue. the round cake goes 'round in circles. is the cake speedsmoke?"

speedsmoke here's the baby girl

name: speedsmoke
nicknames: speedy, shark teeth, baby shark, little bundle of precious, cinnamon roll
faction: autobots
alt. mode: smaller version of smokescreen's with "83's" on the doors
height: up to mid way of smokescreen's chest
weight: about 4 and half/5 smokescreen's weight due to her size

weapons of choice:
-sharp teeth

-her blasters

more about her: speedsmoke had to be left behind due to being too young to go to war with her older brother smokescreen. she wondered around iacon ever since until the attack where she ran away and sneaked into a small warship and escaped to the other side of cybertron, loosing all hope that her brother was okay. that was until she picked up his signal again from the long distance escape he arrived to earth in. filling the ship she was in with all the energon she could find, she set her course for where smokescreen was heading, wanting to see the mech she called her brother. of course a piece of space junk threw her off course at the last minuet and awakened her to have her seeing that she was in Iceland, far away from her brother. until she was captured by cons and was experimented on but she managed to escape back to Iceland. until she's found by an autobot or smokescreen, she wonders lonely Iceland.

personality: speedsmoke is quite shy to new bots. she often, due to being younger than smokescreen, relies on her older brother for protection. she's a bit chatty when she's out of her litle shell and is like almost every typical little sister, without being annoying. she finds it hard to be separate from her brother and is co-dependent. currently, she's always sad until she can find her brother. unless smokescreen has completely forgotten about her, she won't give up searching for her brother now.

-looks similar to smokescreen

- tiny compared to optimus.

silly quote: "what's cheese?"

inspiring quote: "there will be times in you life where you have to become someone you're not"

not.. i-t's not me! i-i'm the...um... sugar! th-the round cake is sweet. is the cake kiara?"

kiara girl on the left
name: kiara palladino
nicknames: kiki, kia, kira
species: human
height: 5.6 feet tall
weight: 61.4 Kg
nationality: half italian

more about her: (to be added when the rolepay progresses on)

personality: kiara is a quiet young girl but is easy to get to know when she crawls out of her shell. she's a bit shy but tries to make friends. she is well behaved and loves teaching speedsmoke about earth and helps her out with issues she may have. she's a girl to talk to if you're upset. she isn't that easy to fool, however. she knows if someone is lying. though, she likes to help out in any issue in any way she can

- dyed pink hair.

silly quote: "most of society on earth kinda sucks anyways"

inspiring quote: "two differnt species of universal organisms, two different personalities but feel the same"

"no not me. i am the marshmallow. when the marshmallow melts it creates a sweet dream.

"but tonight's dream is a bitter one. atop the plate sits the dream of a cat. round and plum, everyone dig in!!!"

madoka magica and the cake song belongs to it's creators
Last edited by the machine on Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:32 pm, edited 10 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi. i'm the machine. i use to be hetacutie12 but things are changing up a bit.
I live down under and love to roleplay. i don't bite so don't be scared to pm me
i love to draw and i love transformers, Precure, steven universe, vocaloid, Marvel,
Madoka Magica and other things
Slothicity and I are friends in real life and might trade unfairly to each other.
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: a true machine (transformers 1x1 with crimson_raven)

Postby the machine » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:03 pm

((with canon characters, i like to do something similar with the cake song but it's like the poem with the Clara dolls from the madoka magica movie.))

name: dino
alt. mode: Image
red ferrari 438 italia
memorable quote: "on the ground, per favore, and stay there"

first came snekyness.
sneaking his way pass the crowd,
stepping over his dead planet, he whispered
"not even my wits can restore this.
it's all dead."
he likes to be clever with his tricks and goes well
with those he is close with.

name: sunstreaker
yellow Lamborghini gallardo
memorable quote: (i don't know any)

then came brotherly love.
searching for his twin on his dead planet,
he called. 'good for nothing planet can't even
help me save my brother.
it's all dead."
he continuous to never stop his love for his brother
he won't give up searching if said brother is lost.

name: hound
(i don't even know what it's called)
memorable quote: "i'm like a fat ballerina"

sloth was the one who came next.
waddling a bit on his dead planet,
with a cigar in his mouth he said
"there's no way this planet would keep me from being lazy"
he however is secretly soft-sparked
and will get up to help a comrade

name: bumble bee
2013 camaro
memorable quote: (insert any quote here)

immaturity then followed behind
he didn't speak properly as he trekked on his dead planet
but still managed to say, with a damaged voice.
"this dead planet is useless now. how about we leave?"
despite his childish personality, he's quite humorous
and does what every it takes to make someone laugh.

name: ratchet
hummer ambulance (i think)
memorable quote: "but you can call us autobots for short"

strictness stomped angrily behind.
grunting at all the fuss on his dead planet
he said to him self in an angry tone.
"not even this dead planet would care about my problems"
he's always bossy for the sake of those he is close with
he wishes that they get only the best.

name: roadbuster
alt.mode: Image
a chevy nascar
memerable quotes:"the ship? we were never in the ship"
"you are ridiculous!"

wrecklessness got dragged along
her stomach was scratched along his dead planet
not minding it he groaned
"good for nothing dead planet can';t keep me from wreaking things"
he is a wreaker, ready to get the job done
and is determined to do it what ever the cost

name: miko nakadai
memerable quote: "it hung up? rude!"

little did everyone know that friendship caught up
trying to cheer everyone up she said
"my planet is much more habitable then dead planet"
she can easily get to excited
but loves having the company of friends

name: tessa yeager
memerable quote: "what's the matter with them?"

cautiously following behind was daughter's love
she stayed close to her friend whipsering
"this dead planet isn't where dad would want me to be"
despite being bossed by her father, she's still loyal to him
an is wiling to protect him if anything

name: knockout
faction: decepticon
2011 Stryker-Z
memorable quote: "sweet rims"

last came luster.
he tried to keep up in the line across his dead planet.
tip-toeing, being careful with his paint he said.
"this dead place will only make my new finish ruined"
despite his ego, he is a skilled medic
and is willing to help out with his comrades' injuries.

however, some have yet to arrive
they shall continue the line on the dead planet
following their comrades they look at the one before them
and talk to make the place feel that tad bit alive again.
despite the flaws, they see the good in something most of the time
and will follow the one in front.

((madoka magica goes to it's owners))

(their transformer forms drawn by me)

"i always arrive at the meeting place way to early, even though i know you won't be there on time" - rin rin signal
(left)
name: Rin kagamine
nickname: rin, rinny, ring, rin-rin, rin-chan (given by drift to formaly adress her), sis (given by her twin brother, len)
species: vocaloid/ cybertronian (can switch)
road roller

personality:
rin is quite the character, having discovered she can switch between cybertroian mode back to vocaloid, however she has to be stuck in that mode for an hour before she has the choice to switch back if she wants. she's fine with this. rin absolutely loves music and plays the guitar. she is a hyper, sweet and sometimes grumpy femme and sometimes gets into fights with her twin brother len.

weapons of choice:
as a vocaloid rin doesn't have much to offer in terms of weapons, except the fact she can alter the volume and pitch of her voice to create signals that cybertronian instruments can pick up when she screams or sings

as a cybertronain, she has two inbuilt blasters and her katana style cybertronain sword. though she mainly prefers the blasters as they're quite easy for her to carry around.

"this is bad! this is bad! i'm out of bullets!" - tokyo zombie land
(right)
name: Len kagamine
nicknames: len, lenny, len-len, banana, bro (given by rin), len-kun (given by drift to formally address him)
species: vocaloid/ cybertronain (can swith between forms)
road roller

personality: unlike his twin sister, rin, len is quite the content character but also quite impatient when it comes to switching forms. he often has the tendency to sense danger and step right our of it. he however, mainly finds his peace when he plays music, especially the piano. len doesn't like being dragged into pranks by his sister and has to scold her but at the end of the day, they forgive each other and settle down for some energon... until len get hangry (hungry-angry).

wepaons of choice:
like his sister, len, in vocaloid form, can adjust the picth and volume of his voice to create a signal that can be picked up by autobot instruments if he yells, screams or sings.

in terms of weapons he has two in built blasters an a katana style cybertronian sword, like his sister. though he prefers the sword

kagamine rin and len belong to crypton future media
Last edited by the machine on Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I live down under and love to roleplay. i don't bite so don't be scared to pm me
i love to draw and i love transformers, Precure, steven universe, vocaloid, Marvel,
Slothicity and I are friends in real life and might trade unfairly to each other.
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:05 am

[img]I'll add her ped form soon[
Name: Electrix
Nicknames: Trix, Trixie
Faction: Autobots
Weapons: Machine guns, grapples, 'Reaper' double sided blade that works as a boomerang would.
Hence her name, Electrix has these 'Electro cuffs' that allow her to produce an electrifying shock, it is controllable by how much she means to give off.
From a small zap to a hit big enough to knock someone out.
Sparkmate/Crush: Sunstreaker
Alt mode: White and black Dodge Viper SRT 10 with turquoise stripe down right side.(May upgrade later)
boop
About Electrix: Trix is a huge speed demon.
She has always had a passion for racing since her younger days.
She will use and opportunity for a race that she can and knows her stuff when it comes to it.
That's how she became a Guardian to Delia, racing and beating the girl one night at a big street race meet up.
Under the hood, once you get to know Electrix, you will see that she always speaks her mind.
She is unpredictable, in battle and out of it.
Rebellious, and has a deep attitude and is huge on sarcasm.
She can also be quite the prankster and is also adventurous.
However, get on this femme's bad side and you will find just how venomous a Viper can be.
Electrix's best friend is Blackrain.
Nothing drives these two apart under any circumstances, they are as tight as friends can be and would die for each other.
Before Earth, Electrix's twin Soundtrax switched sides to the Decepticons, having always had a darkness to his spark.
Due to this, Electrix shut off her emotions and everyone out of her life.
It was Blackrain who helped her to realise who she was again.
Soundtrax was offlined by Megatron whilst trying to free his twin from a Decepticon ship.
They say losing your twin is like experiencing death without dying, an almost impossible thing to overcome.
Only Blackrain and Sunstreaker know about this as Electrix hasn't revealed it to anyone else.
(Milla Jovovich's voice)

Name: Black Rain
Nicknames: Rainer, Rains
Weapons: Energon blasters with flame thrower underbarrels.
Crush/Sparkmate: None yet
Alt Mode: Black Shelby GT500 with double black stripes down center and blue lightning bolt on right headlight
About Blackrain: Since he was a young spark, Blackrain had looked up to the great Warriors.
Seeing them contest against each other in fighting rings or watching old battle footage on the computer.
He was inspired and burnt to be like them some day.
So each and every day he trained hard, taking advice from retired old Warriors and learning from paying attention to fights.
As he aged he grew into a fine strong and smart mech.
Once a notorious Decepticon broke into Iacon and terrorised the innocent citizens, creating havoc wherever he wanted.
Who ever tried to stop him only added to the death toll.
Blackrain tracked him down and beat him in an epic battle.
He saved the life of an Autobot whom knighted Blackrain as a Warrior.
News spread of the event all about Iacon, a mysterious hero saved many lives from murderous Decepticon enemy.
After that Blackrain laid low, continuing his training and studies.
He met Electrix in doing so and found a true friend in the femme, although it wasn't easy.
Not at all.
The two signed up for the Autobot army when the great war came.
They fought bravely, side by side, defeating many a foe.
When Optimus gave the word, they managed to get to an escape pod and were beamed into the stars.
Landing on Earth and joining together as they found other Autobots.

Name: Wildstreak
Nickname: Wild
Weapons: spiked knuckles, dual shotguns
Crush/Sparkmate: none yet
Alt Mode: Red Ferrari La Ferrari (may upgrade later)
About Wild Streak: Wildstreak is energetic, he pushed the word fun to its limits as well as adventurous.
He is hotheaded and can turn as nasty as they come in the flick of a switch.
He loves to pull pranks and joke around.
He's a real daredevil.
And hence his name, he is crazy.
Or insane, his fellow Autobots are confused between the two.
Wild Streak prefers using his fists and physical strength in a fight but he loves his duals when things need evening up.
On Cybertron he was coached by his father and boxing/wrestling/ring fighting was his profession.
Wildstreak was recognised amongst the Wreckers and befriended the huge Cybertronians.
But Wildstreak's father was captured and killed by a gang of Decepticons which tore him up.
He put in for the army to put his strength to good use, becoming friends fast with Jazz.
Wildstreak was rapidly recognised as a mech to be reckoned with and was promoted to a Warrior.
On Earth, Wildstreak thought he was alone on the planet.
He fell in with a demolition derby crowd and became one of their best cars.
Learning of more Autobots, he changed alt modes and went in search, eventually joining team Prime.
An encounter with the Sky Commander brought him his oath as a Guardian to Delia's best friend Carter.
Let's Play Need for Speed Carbon: Own the City Pt…: http://youtu.be/AXWcmnn_ggw
(Listen to the guy called 'Carter' his voice would be Wild's)

boo
Name: Swift
Nicknames: Nope
Weapons: Plasma cannon, hidden spring blades imbedded in her wrists/forearms.
Alt Mode: Blue Hemi Pymouth Barracuda with white, black and pink flame vinyl on hood
boop]
Crush/sparkmate: None yet
About Swift: Swift is a friendly, caring and kind natured Autobot.
She is understanding and passionate about her work.
Swift can be stern or hotheaded in the heat of the moment, during a medical procedure for example.
Swift is a very artistic 'Bot.
On Cybertron she was a body work artist and showed particular eye and a passion for it.
She went on to qualify as a medic as she got older.
And became an accomplished inventor, creating gadgets and weapons for the Autobot military.
(Angelina Jolie's British voice)

boop
Name: Gunner
Nicknames: Ohh they will pop up like daisies I'm sure.
Weapons: oh jeez, where to start…
Shoulder turrets, mounted blaster on left arm, mounted shotgun on right.
He can transform his arms into cannons.
Alt Mode: Dark metallic orange McLaren P1
Crush/sparkmate: None yet
About Gunner: As his name suggests, guns are this 'bots profession.
He is a fully accomplished marksman in all guns, having mastered them all.
Gunner is hard to get along with.
He is antisocial, prefers solitary work if given the option.
He is a mech of few words and doesn't like yammering pretty bots only interesting in themselves.
Gunner couldn't care less about the fact that he is attractive and has one of the world's current fastest cars as his alt mode.
Beneath this, he is quite selfless.
But he gets more than trigger happy around Decepticons, not leaving a battle scene unless he is 100% satisfied that the enemy is done for.
When he was young his whole family line was lost to the Decepticon foe, Gunner being the only surviver.
It drove him to go on, no matter the circumstanced that he was faced with.
He was determined to give it his absolute all and bring honor to his perished family.
A lone wolf strong and true.
(Jason Stathem's voice)

Name: Breeze
Nickname: Eze or Bree
Weapons: Sai blades, dual solar cannins
Alt Mode: McLaren F1
boop
Crush/Sparkmate: Will be Drift
About Breeze: Sweet, tender and caring.
Breeze is a very peaceful Autobot whom meditates often and has almost perfect self control.
Though get her mad and she's as lethal.
Breeze is new to planet Earth and hasn't quite got the hang of the language yet though she is still learning and is very interested in anything and everything new.
Breeze takes it in her stride.
When faced with enemies Breeze is not hesitant to fight.
She is very focused.
Breeze is a master of martial arts, using her body as her ultimate weapon.
Being unarmed is no problem for this fea.
If Breeze is not out on a missing you can find her doing origami, meditation, yoga or training.
She adores nature and would probably cry if she stepped on a flower.
(Sounds like a Japanese Princess Bubblegum from Adventure Time)

(I will get a picture of them up when I can but here's a description for the meantime.
Lawless has dark green optics and a longish mustache and a scared faceplate.
He has a dark coloured Stetson cowboy hat that partly hides his face plate.
He wears a real long western style trench coat/duster that is dark brown and beaten.
Lawless wears horse riding chaps across his legs and boots with spurs that jingle when he walks.
He has a belt with a big buckle and hip holsters for his dual wield guns.
He carries his whip coiled up at his side all times under his coat.
They are only visible if his coat flaps open at the front.)
Name: Lawless
Nicknames: Cowboy, Wrangler, Redneck, Tumbleweed and etc-
Faction: None sider
Weapons: Metal whip, two 22. pistols engraved with snakes.
He also has a switch blade that can be produced seemingly out of thin air.
Crush/Sparkmate: None yet.
He never really found the right femme or wasn't looking for a mate.
Alt mode: Well he gets around using his mare, Silverado.
About Lawless: A rough and dangerous mech.
Lawless had a tough life out in the heat even on Cybertron, rustling Cyber-cattle and big horners with the help of his ride, Silverado.
Silverado has amber coloured optics and is coloured in variating silver, grey and black.
When the war came Lawless put down his fair share of Decepticon scum and Autobot trash in the eye of the storm.
There's a reason he's survived this long and it ain't no tale for the faint of spark.
Do not underestimate this gunslingin' whip crackin' break your back in, kinda mech.
He ain't sidin' with on one...or that's what he says.
For his Texan accent think of a slightly younger sounding Sam Elliot.
(I'd age him older than Crosshairs but younger than Ironhide and Hound)

boop
Name: Special Agent William Fowler
Nicknames: Bill
About Fowler: A former U.S. Army Ranger.
He's now the tough-talking, robot-dissing designated liaison between the United States government and the Autobots, who's got the guts to face down the Decepticons himself.
And he doesn't need any military escort! He can pilot his own damn helicopter and jet!
Though Fowler is leery about trusting the Autobots to handle the Decepticons by themselves and believes that Earth can defend itself, he seems to accept them after they saved his guts. He's come to appreciate what they can do, and all the other times they've helped him out. Thus, when the Autobots need air support or a hand with some red tape, Fowler leaps into action.
If there's anyone you'd call a soldier, it's him.
Outside of his job there dosn't seem to be a deal.

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/File:Cade.jpg
Name: Cade Yeager
Nicknames: Cad (I thought it would be cool if the other humans sometimes called him Cad in referance to 'dad' as he is protective of all of them)
About Cade: All humans make mistakes.
Sometimes, what comes from those mistakes comes the best thing that ever happened to them.
That's what Cade Yeager believes when he looks at his daughter, to whom he and his girlfriend gave birth at the cost of their high school graduation.
While Cade is not the most responsible father in the world, his most redeeming quality is that when it comes to keeping his daughter safe, he does not go back on his word, no matter what; a promise he made to his bride before she passed away.
He does have a creative and optimistic mind, lending it to building all kinds of inventions to make a good business out of.
Sadly, none of these inventions have brought in much profit for his family. Knowing all of the opportunities he lost, he has sworn not to let history repeat itself, which is probably why he disapproves of Tessa dating boys before she graduates from high school.

Name: Trey Lopez
Appearance/description: Trey is Spanish/Mexican so he has half-cast skin.
Mostly wears a hat but he has closely shaven hair and some facial stubble.
Hazel eyes.
Lots of tattoos.
boop
About Trey: Ever since he was a little kid Trey has wanted to explore the world and try new things.
So as soon as he was old enough he did his drivers test, bought a Van and set out on his dream.
After many successful journeys it was going well for the promising young Mexican until late one night when his beloved Van broke down.
His engine had overheated and gone bust.
Luckily for the unsuspecting Trey an Autobot had seen this unfortunate turn of events and turned to the Mexican's aid.
Since then Trey has taken the presence of this Alien Robotic race in his stride and is learning new things and loving it.
As far as he's convinced the Transformers are the best thing that's ever happened to him.
Personality: Trey is the easiest person to get along with ever.
He's very positive and cheerful which gives off infectious vibes.
He's always eager to give something new a try as there's nothing he loves more than a new opportunity.
He'll always find a way to make you laugh or smile.

bop
Name: Delia Scott (Pronounced D'-liar)
Nicknames: Lia
About Delia: With her dad being a mechanic, Delia had grew up in the garage and knows her way around more than a few cars.
Delia is rebellious, sarcastic and fiesty.
She loves nothing better than street racing in her newly aquired Dodge Viper ride.
She can be unpredictable but if her friends or loved ones are in danger she will do whatever it takes.
She loves all the Autobots, seeing them as her family.
Delia has been best friends with Carter since forever, they are seemingly unseprable best friends.
Guardian: Electrix

Name: Carter Miller
Nicknames: Car
About Carter: Carter has lived with his Gramdma since he was 6, having lost his mother to a crash accident that turned out to be an assasination attempt on his father.
His father is all work and not much else.
Carter sees him frequently but there has always seemed to be something missing in the relationship.
Carter is a laidback, easy-going guy.
He's generally friendly and takes situations in his stride.
However that fact was pushed to the limit and beyong when the Sky Commander rained bombs down in an attemps to take out Autobot Wild Streak when he went to pick up Delia from Carter's house.
Since then he has adapted to being a part of the Autobot's team.
He had always wondered what was happening with his best friend for bailing on him unexpectedly or without a verified reason.
Now he knows why Delia couldn't tell him.
But she isn't the only one with secrets...
Guardian: Wild Streak

This bot don't need an introduction.
"I am Optimus Prime."
Name: ^
Nicknames: O.P, Big 'Bot, Prime, Optimus
Sparkmate/crush: Besides me? Open
Alt Mode: Shown above↑
Weapons: Lets see, Energon hooks, Energon blades, iron blasters errrr enough explosives to blow up the planet…did I miss anything?
But heres one, anyway.
Long ago, he was the humble leader of Cybertron's science division, which studied the AllSpark, and were protected by Lord High Protector Megatron's military.
When Megatron was corrupted by The Fallen, Optimus discovered that he was the last of the Dynasty of Primes, hidden away when The Fallen destroyed their lineage. In response to Megatron's attempts to seize the AllSpark and conquer other worlds, Optimus assumed his proper title and rallied the Autobots to stand against the Decepticons.
As obsessively as Megatron strives to achieve his objective, Optimus is equally as dedicated to stopping him, even at the cost of his life, his world, and—if necessary—his own people. It was on his order that the AllSpark was jettisoned into space, dooming Cybertron to a slow death and his people to a nomadic life.
The sacrifices he has made weigh heavily on his spark, but they must be done, for there is no other choice. He knows the ambitions that lurk in Megatron's spark, and they must never see the light of day.
Lives must be kept free from the threat of Megatron's tyranny, no matter the cost.
This obsession with the defeat of Megatron has robbed Optimus of some of his early idealism.
This has created a certain ruthlessness beneath his otherwise honest and caring personality.
Prime is not one for second chances and is willing to consider any action that might lead to victory, short of directly sacrificing those he cares about.

"Looks like we got ourselves a Mexican standoff."
Name: Ironhide
Nickname: Tooth fairy
Faction: Ex 'Con turned Autobot
Sparkmate/crush: In G1 Chromia is his spark mate
Weapons: Pulse cannons, proximity grenades.
Ironhide has more guns than a smaller third-world country, and he may or may not have blown up a planet with said guns.
Alt mode: GMC Topkick truck
About Ironhide: Ironhide is the Autobots' resident weapons specialist and Optimus Prime's old friend.
He is old because he is hard.
He's probably had enough replacement parts to build a small army, but Ironhide doggedly refuses to roll over and die for anyone.
He'll fight to the bitter end and take down more than his fair share of Decepticons in the process.
Ironhide doesn't always see optic to optic with Prime, despite their friendship.
He's perhaps the more practical of the two, and more than a little trigger happy, so he can be more willing to push the Autobot code to the limit if he thinks it will get the job done faster.

boop
Drift: "We must act with stealth and silence..."
[sees a tentacle]
Drift: "Arrrggh! I kill you!"
Name: Drift
Nickname: Chopsticks (Quote from Crosshairs by me)
Sparkmate/crush: Open
Weapons: Swords
About Drift: Drift is a master of ancient weaponry who always remains calm and controlled during combat.
Long ago, he fought for the Decepticons.
The scars of battle changed his thinking, and now Drift wields his swords for good as a member of the Autobots.
Drift's strength lies not only in his mastery of ancient swords, but in his composure in battle.
Despite the dark times upon the Autobots, Drift remains calm, dignified, and thoughtful, often taking time to practice his swordsmanship and spout haikus about whatever's going on.
Drift highly respects Optimus Prime, referring to him as his sensei. Knowing there is hope whenever the Autobot leader is around, this extremely polite and loyal Triple Changer will follow Optimus to the bitter end.
He doesn't think much of Bumblebee, though, due to his youth and lack of warrior discipline.
Alt modes: Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse and Sikorsky S-97 Raider helicopter

boop
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/mic ... 1111012357
^^Helo mode

"Me Grimlock, Smash!"

Name: Grimlock
Weapons: Shown in picture
About Grimlock: Grimlock is a Dinobot with a rather rough n' tough attitude.
One of the most powerful warriors alive, his general approach to a problem is to smash it first, worry about the specifics later.
This attitudes extends to his Autobot companions, who are expected to meet Grimlock's standard of strength.
That said, the Autobots have a lot less to fear from this behemoth than the Decepticons.
Alt Mode: Image

"Damn I'm good."

Name: Sideswipe
Nicknames: Sides, Slick
Weapons: Read below↓
About Sides: Sideswipe is the twin brother of Sunstreaker.
The two causing more mayhem than Grimlock in a room full of enemies on a bad day.
Sides was trained by Ironhide, learning all that the old mech had to offer with flying colours.
In battle he is completely different.
Sleek, fast and focusing on his enemies with absolute attention, his blades are a shining blur as he leaps through the air, twisting to avoid enemy fire.
His swords are also detachable so he can throw them at enemies if needed.
He also has dual blasters that unfold out of his forearms and blasters on his back, which happen to be the exhaust pipes when he is in car mode.
Converting to his vehicle mode which is a Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster to drive at blazing speeds, he uses every trick in the book to get close to his opponent, and put his powerful swords and blasters to work hacking, tearing, and firing at them.

Knock Out: "Uh... Starscream, I don't quite understand how this could've happened..."
Starscream: "And yet it DID! Can you imagine my horror? There I am, minding my own business, when my arm just FALLS OFF! Clearly Megatron inflicted more damage upon me than you realised, *Breathes in* Doctor..."

Name: Starscream
Nicknames: Screamy, Screamer, Commander
Faction: Decepticons
Sparkmate/crush: Eureka, eventually
Weapons: Missiles, null ray, talons
About Screamer: Starscream was Megatron's right-hand.
He dreams of seizing leadership of Decepticon for himself, and has even succeeding on a few occasions, only to have it taken away by Megatron. Though not physically powerful by Cybertronian standards, Starscream is arguably more dangerous than Megatron as he is power hungry, egotistic, cowardly, paranoid, unpredictable and willing to kill on sight even if it includes his own men. Starscream's role in the series often changed from time to time.
xD sorry just had to
Alt mode: F-22 fighter jet
boop

bop
"My scans indicate that…"
Name: Thundercracker
Nicknames: Theirs TC and we'll come up with some more or we'll leave it up to Skywarp and Starscream but he has to be called 'Blundercracker' sometime xD
Weapons: Null Ray Cannon (sniper), missiles
Crush/Sparkmates: Nope not yet
Alt Mode: [urk=http://www.bwtf.com/images/news/warforcybertron/THUNDERCRACKER_vehicle.jpg]boop[/URL]
Could[t find an Earth version but this Cybertronian jet is my favorite anywayz.
About TC: Scientist by nature, with a more upper-class air, Thundercracker stands out among his fellow Decepticons in being a fairly calm and levelheaded mech.
Lacking the endless ambition of Starscream and the cruel thuggery of Skywarp, he displays little malice towards his enemies and takes no joy from battle.
A fellow Seeker and loyal to a fault, Thundercracker is Starscream's personal choice for Second in Command once he takes control. However, the air commander is not simply going to hand the job over, and Thundercracker must prove himself worthy by seizing the opportunity with both servos.
He believes in the cause, even if he's not enthusiastic about certain of Megatron's methods.
Thundercracker is not entirely committed to the Decepticon cause, and even has some seemingly contradictory sympathy for the humans they terrorize.
Fear of retribution from Megatron and the influence of his peers is usually enough to bury these doubts.
He looks down in contempt on those who cannot leave the ground.
He considers them lesser beings.
He will often attack the flightless beings below him for no other reason than to satisfy his scorn.
Regardless, he needs constant reassurance from Skywarp and Starscream that he's where he needs to be. Sometimes, his Spark's just not in the job.
For Thundercracker, conflict is simply applied physics and chemistry, nothing more than the redirection of forces and energy towards the desired target.
His victims can hear him coming from 200 miles away, which is the way he likes it—it's not worth the effort it takes to kill them unless they're nice and terrified first.
He doesn't care much about galactic conquest or the AllSpark, but as long as Megatron allows him to indulge himself, he's happy to serve.

"Let's rock!"
Name: Crosshairs
Nickname: Cross
Sparkmate/crush: Loco dot, eventually
Weapons: See below↓
About Crosshairs: Cross is overcautious, greedy and lets be honest and say a pain in the tailpipe xD (still love ya Cross <3)
He will not take a shot if he thinks there is even a 1% chance of missing his mark.
He is very cautious about his advanced filing system and weapons that he carries, more to tge point he is overcautious and driven a little paranoid on the subject, too.
Knowing all too well what would happen if they reached enemy clutches.
When it comes to fighting, there isn't a better marksman you could find.
Although his floor is combat, not having much knowledge in that field.
However, this may be Crosshairs' venerability but never underestimate his firepower.
Would be pretty hard to get a hit in with a bullet whizzing through your system and most vital joints with alarming accuracy.
Alt Mode: Image
Chevrolet C7 Corvette Stingray

"What do you mean, "speed limit"? I have a gauge in here that goes to 150! If the humans who designed my vehicle form didn't want it to go that fast, they shouldn't of given me the option!"

Name: Smokescreen
Nickname: Smoke, Rookie
Faction: Autobot, baby!
Weapons: Chain-bolt blaster
About Smoke: Smokescreen is an eager young Autobot recruit, all too ready to fight in the Great War, to become a great warrior, maybe even a Prime someday.
While he may talk a mile a minute and be greener than Bulkhead's paintwork, Smokescreen at least has the sense to use his wits when charging into a situation, rather than heading in firing blind.
He also idolizes Optimus Prime and will do anything to impress him, even at the risk of his own life.
Warrior, but he's still learning.
Alt Mode: His alt based on a McLaren MP4-12C,
I couldn't find the official name.

"I fell from space to Earth, must have drifted into the atmosphere and pulled down by gravity.
Next thing I know I wake up with 'gorgeous red' back there looking down at me."

Name: Astrofire
Nicknames: Sway
Weapons: Sacred dagger, indestructible
Sparkmate/Crush: Knockout ♥
Alt mode: modified Mazda RX-8 boop
About Sway: Sway has a good nature, as Decepticons go.
She is flirtatious and can be laid back or energetic.
She loves to race in her alt mode and see Earth's sights.
Before Earth, Sway was a member of a Decepticon royal family and was called Astrofire.
She was a Princess and her twin brother, Freefall, was Prince.
The war came and the family joined the fight against the hated Autobots.
Astro was to her retrieve a sacred dagger that for Megatron that belonged to her ancestors and was hidden away.
She found the dagger and was on her way back when a satellite knocked her unconscious and into a coma.
The coma lasted for a long time, eventually a meteor shower knocked the femme into the atmosphere and she plummeted down to the ground, barely keeping in one piece but waking her from her deep stasis.
Knockout found her and carried her back to the Nemesis, restoring the femme and spraying her with a red and black iridescent finish.
The femme couldn't remember anything of her life before and so began a new one.
Renaming herself 'Sway' and beginning to grasp the information about her new home.

(He has a monocle pinched in his right optic and a smartly maintained brush head shaped mustache.
Blue almost grey optics.
He wears armor that looks like a pinstriped waistcoat.
He dosn't get around on pedes but instead wheels around on twin wheels that make up the back half of his alt mode)
Name: Pencepice
Nicknames: Can see the younger bots making ones for him.
Weapons: A silver tray that can be used as a shield or a throwing weapon.
His servo's can transform into triangluar shaped blasters.
Alt Mode: I've gave this some thought.
A blue Volxwager Beetle with white pinstripes.
About Pencepiece: He is a Minicon with a British accent and serves as a butler to the Autobots.
He is polite, respectful and thoughtful.
Pencepiece is also Twin Drills wingman.
Pencepiece is aged a bit older than Ironhide but if placed in battle he is a very hardy and talented fighter.

(Description as I don't have pictures yet.
Think of a lion with streched limbs, making it taller and haunched over.
Digits like Starscreams but longer.
Shade has narrow red optics that appear as slits.
He is a sleek glossy black colour all over and instead of a lion's mane, he has these cords with arrowhead shapes at the ends)
Name: Shadow Stryker
Nicknames: Shade, Shadow, Stryker
Faction: Predacons/Decepticons
Weapons: Ability to blend into the dark, claws, denta, hightened senses.
Shadow can lure a bot into his territory by provoking their feelings.
Example; making them think that there is an important reason to head into a patch of particular shadows.
Alt Mode: Jaguar-Bertone
About Shadow Stryker: His demonic appearance isn't his only key feature...avoid the shadows to avoid certain doom.
This strange mech is by far more beast than bot, he cannot speak as other Cybertronians but it is simply not a requirement.
He understands feelings and so relies on that factor to communicate.
The creature is very powerful and athletic, making a hard target to take on.

"The day you chose them you chose to lose your best friend.
That was your decision!"
to Sunstreaker after seeing him for the first time since he left the Decepticon faction.
(Will get my pic of him from DA when I can)
Name: Cysphere
Nicknames: Sometimes reffered to as Cys by Sunstreaker
Weapons: Energon Blaster, Spike strips, deployable EMP grapple
Crush/Sparkmate: He crushes on Electrix to frag Sunny off but underneath he does quitelike her.
Alt Mode: bop
Undercover Police Bugatti 'Jean' Veyron
About Cysphere: This dark mech with the blue optics strives to be the best Decepticon he can be.
Cysphere has known his path since a young age and has always embraced his dark nature.
When Sunstreaker joined the Decepticon cause, Cysphere was assigned to take the Ex-Autobot under his arm and to watch it he stepped out of line.
The two however developed a deep friendship and became partners in the Decepticon faction, as close as brothers.
Everything changed when Sunstreaker decided to return to his original faction and to his brother.
Cysphere wanted nothing more to do with Sunstreaker and so once-best friends faces off as bound rivals.
Sunstreaker wanted more than anything for Cysphere to see how he did but Cysphere has always been set on being a Decepticon and would disown his partner if so required.
It didn't pass without its downs if it ever really passed at all.
Cysphere knew he could never replace Sunstreaker and so turned even more cruel and bitter in the aftermath.

(looks kinda like WFC Brawl)
Name: Darkdred
Nicknames: Dred, Dark D'
Weapons: a huge electrically charged Axe, gatlin guns that come out under his forearms when transformed.
Crush/Sparkmate: He could totally be crushing on Thrust Fault cx
Alt Mode: All metallic black Lamborghini Reventon
About Darkdred: Big guy, not so big processor.
Dred is classed as a Brute so in pede mode he is bulky and is coloured black with the Decepticon purple backlight in his framework (like the style of War For Cybertron which I based him on)
One of few-to-non surviving Brutes, Darkdred is lethal in the field no question, but he is more brawn that smart thoughts and rather act and think about it later.
He is clumsy due to his size and way of seeing things, much like a Dinobot in a sense.
He is currently partnered with Cysphere who finds him annoying for the most part.

(A deep blue colour that is almost black but very close to grey with lime green detailing in places and wears a hat that looks like a Berate, a faded Decepticon insignia patch can still be seen on it where the badge was riped off.)
Name: Fadeawast
Nicknames: Fade
(As Hound is gonna be crushing on her, how about he called her Dea as a cute nickname x3 Fa(dea)way)
Faction: Ex-Decepticon turned Autobot
Weapons: Targeting side winder rockets, heatseeking warheads, Anti-armor missles
Alt Mode: boop
Dassault Rafale with lime green missles on her underside
About Fadeaway: This French/Russian femme has been brought up to be the best, trained to be in the military ranks all her life, including sparklinghood.
Fade is a tough nut, not having really experienced much fun throughout her life she might just open up a little if she was taught how to relax.
Fade was raised under Decepticons, via her no nonsense attitude and quick to the point actions.
She can come across as stern and stiff but it's the only way Fadeaway has ever known.
In battle she is merciless and has gone on to prove herself top of the ariel ranks, having fought alongside even Starscream sometimes.
Even Megatron wa sproud of her.
Fade has always been one of the best and is a small living legend to some that know of her.
Wether that is a good or bad thing depends on which side she was on at the time.
However, as the war raged on, Fade found her squad whom she had grew up with snuffing innocent Autobots and their young.
She realised it was time to question where she stood and made that decision to turn on her own team, leaving non standing.
Whilst her fellow Autobots may judge her for her past actions and grow silent in her presence, Fade made that call the day her team became her enemy.
If this is her punishment to be hated then she will take it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Izabella
Nicknames: Izzy, little Jlo
Faction:Autobots
About Izzy: Izzy was just an average young lady living in Chicago until one day her life was turned upside down when Decepticons crashed into her house and sadly her family was home at the time but she was not.
Izabella managed to survive among the city's ruins.
She befriended two damaged Cybertronians who were hiding from the TRF; Canopy and Sqweeks.
Together they were like a family and they protected each other.
Izzy grew up brave and tough and even learned how to repair the bots and other machines.
up until a certain run-in with Mister Cade Yeager.
Since then though she found a place in an even bigger family of bots, seeing how Cade had gave up everything to help the Autobots because like herself, Cade believed in them.

Name: Sqweeks
Faction: Autobots, despite his Decepticon arm
Weapons: Blaster
Alt Mode: Vespa Scooter
About Sqweeks: Sqweeks was found by Izzy among the debris of what remains of Chicago and immediately took in the little Autobot as a new friend and travelling companion.
Badly damaged, unable to transform, and prone to falling apart, Sqweeks' damaged vocal processor limits him to a single word, which he uses to its fullest.
Sqweeks isn't the biggest or toughest Autobot around — and in fact most other Autobots find him either ugly, annoying, or both — but what he lacks in size and bulk he makes up for in pluck, determination, devotion to his friends... and a massive, fortification-leveling blaster.

Name:Cogman
Weapons:
About Cogman: As the faithful, enduring manservant of the Burton family, the Headmaster Cogman has safeguarded generations of Witwiccans for seven centuries, protecting and maintaining the family's collection of secret artifacts. As a butler, bodyguard, and chauffeur, he's everything you could ask for—polite, proper, possessing a healthy respect for tradition, and unafraid to throw out a dry quip or two.

That said, he's developed more than a few.. eccentricities over his hundreds of years of servitude, including an unfortunate streak of "anger management" issues. This latter trait frequently causes problems for his latest charge, Sir Edmund Burton
Last edited by Crimson_Raven on Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:28 am, edited 16 times in total.
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:43 am

Sure. I'll just post a starter for when you are ready.oh, hope you don't mind if I add the cyber-dogs that I have for the autobots ^^'))

Dino
He groaned. It was hot. All fans were on but the italian red Ferrari autobot still felt like he was going to over heat any moment. What was worse was he was extremely bored. He looked to his left and saw sunstreaker, who was leaning on sideswipe, agreed with him. "I have no idea how humans are use to this heat" dino commented with a sigh. His scanned the room for something he could use to fan himself with, other than his servo, or something to do that would hopefully distract himself from the heat. ((He's not actually scanning the room like scanning an alt.mode, he just looking around from right to left, by the way XD)) he looked to his right to find his pet cyber-dog, Enzo, panting like mad. "You must hate the heat too." Dino patted the cane corso. Enzo yawned then went back to panting.

Sunstreaker
Shadow, sideswipe and sunstreker's cyber-dog, rested his helm on sunny's lap. Sunny groaned a bit but patted the golden retriever anyway. "This stupid heatwave just makes things more boring." Sunny complained. he watched the cyber-dog who resembled an english pointer named diesel walk up to crosshairs and paw at him. Diesel didn't seem too affected by the heat, unlike his owner's friends. Nor did isamu, drift's cyber dog that resembled a tosa inu who sat right next to his owner in a content matter. Sunstreker had a bit of an idea. "Hey, do you three want to go annoy drift?" He asked, in a tired voice.

Loco dot
The spanish autobot transformed from her stylish ascari a 10 alt. mode into her regular robot mode and stretched. Just coming back from a bit of a drive, the heat seemed to have no affect on her what so ever. No one knew how she does it, but she barely complained about the heat. If any thing, she would complain about the temperature of it was cold enough to snow. She walked past the mechs and sat down with her data pad. She did however move closer to the mech's since some of the puffs of smoke from hound's cigar. Dot coughed a bit. "Hound, per favor, go smoke somewhere else. That's disgusting." She cringed. Hound noticed the look of disgust on dot's face and responded with "oh, right. Uh... Sorry" as he walked outside. Dot sighed. "Grasias-I mean- thank you!" She called to him. She then became engrossed with wat she was doing on the data pad.

Decepticons
Knockout
Placing the femme he found in a crash on a medical berth. he sighed. Of course, eureka was being a bit annoying agian. "Mate, you can leave that femme for a bit and go sneak off soundwave' radar with me and go do some parkour or change our alt. modes into jeeps and go four wheel driving, or both, all in the outback of australia." She said. Knockout growled a bit. "Eureka please stop bugging me. Both those activities are too extreme for my tastes, time consuming and will get my paint job ruined. You're a good friend of mine and I know you only want to do something together as friends, but you sometimes just gotta let other bots be. Now if you let me see what we have here, then just maybe I might do something with you that we both enjoy." He tried to make his voice sound as calm as possible at that last part. It was true, eureka, knockout and starscream were an un separable trio of friends, but eureka organised most of the actives they did together as friends and most of it involved sneaking off the radar and going to do something extreme like sky diving, parkour, stunt flying or laid back like taking acity trip or going to a music festival (eureka loves those music festival trips the most). Eureka sighed on knockout's comment. "Alright. Guess I'll just sit right here" she walked over to an un used medical berth and sat on it.
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:55 pm

((By the way here is Knockout's alt mode Image
It is a 2011 Stryker-Z, commonly mistaken for an Aston Martian))
And om my gosh, Speedsmoke is adorable! You are a skilled drawer!
I suck at digital art))

Sideswipe

The red mech made a bored noisy sound by blowing air through his lip plates.
He glanced at Shadow as the Cyber-dog slumped down.
When Sunny made his suggestion, Sides grinned mischievously.
"I got an idea." He leaned over the table in front of them, grabbing some paper from off a pile.
(It could be one of the femme's drawings and make one of them really mad xD)
He elbowed Sunny to watch as he made a paper aeroplane and motioned throwing it at Drift.

Crosshairs

The Stingray sighed, leaning in the doorway with his arms crossed and a pede slung over the other one.
He looked down at Diesel when he pawed the 'Bot for his attention.
"Wassup, Mutt?" He lightly teased and leaned down to pat his dogs head.
Cross caught what Sunstreaker said and looked across, smirking to himself.
He made an effort to move quietly to pluck a sheet from the pile for himself.
Cross was folding it to resemble a bomber when Loco Dot walked past and he got sidetracked, watching her make her way through the room.

Drift

The cool-minded Samurai was sat in the middle of a mat with his legs crossed and elbows on his knee plates in meditation.
Optics closed and totally zenned out, the temperature not even phasing him.
Non the wiser to what his fellow comrades were plotting.

Starscream

The seeker stepped into the med bay, covered from helm to pede in green slime.
He stared tiredly and Knockout and Eureka and folded his arms.
"Go on, then.
Tell me how this colour clashes with my optics or something else insulting…" he dripped further into the room and disgustedly shook his gooey servo.
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:52 pm

((Ah thanks. And yes, Speedsmoke is the ultimate cutie pie :3))

Dino
Seeing what his good friends were up to, he sneakily grabbed a sheet of paper and folded it into an airplane shape. Grabbing a pen, he drew a face on it, like one of those older war planes. Enzo laid down beside him. Knowing exactly what would happen. "On three we throw. One....... Two.... Three!" He threw his paper airplane at drift on three.

Sunstreaker
He knew what his brother was up to. Grabbing a piece of paper, he made a paper airplane. When Dino said 'three' sunny threw the airplane at drift. Shadow and diesel both ran off, knowing how it was going to end. Diesel however went over to loco dot.

Loco dot
The ascari jumped when a cold dog nose touched her shoulder but chuckled when she recognised the dog. "Hi diesel" she gave the dog a well-needed scratch behind the ears. Diesel enjoyed it.

Eureka
Just by seeing starscream, the aussie came up with a lot of puns on the spot. She snickered. "Aye. I see you're feelin' a bit GREEN today!" She laughed. "You know what they say, it ain't easy being green!" "Hey I always knew you were a green thumb!" Knockout added with a chuckle, catching on to eureka's jokes."That's a good one, knoco!" Eureka held out her hand for knockout to high-five. Knockout high-fived eureka before the two burst into laughter.
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:42 am

Crosshairs

On Dino's mark, Cross broke into a jog and launched the bomber into Drift's nasal sensor on his way past, laughing as he went.
Crosshairs ducked behind where Loco Dot was seated and poked his helm up, smiling like a devil at her.

Sideswipe

"Blast off!" The red Lambo cheered, throwing the plane and jumping in cover behind the bench where he had been sitting before.

Drift

The Bugatti was in harmony with peace when the slight, yet irritating jabs stuck in his plating.
Drift's optics flew open as something hit into his faceplate.
"Where? Wha-" the blue and black mech leaped to his pedes and drew his swords, slicing at the attacking…"Paper?" Drift said, plucking a miniature scale plane from his shoulder strut.

(xD I can picture Drift with an annoyed expression and paper all sticking out from under his plating, Crosshairs bomber stuck on his helm)

Starscream

The mech grumbled and glared at them.
"Yes, thank you very much for your concern." Starscream grabbed a cloth and began to rub the slime off of his chest, not finding the pair's rants the least bit funny.

(Can Smokescreen be patrolling with Bumblebee and they somehow find Speedsmokes distress signal?)
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:38 am

((sure))

bumble bee
while patrolling with smokescreen, he somehow picked up a faint distress signal. "hey, smokescreen, you getting the same signal as me?" he asked using various radio voices. they were patrolling in iceland for suspected decepticon activity. little did bumble bee know who the source was.

speedsmoke
the little autobot's door wings drooped. another day of no avail to finding her older brother. being stuck in iceland sucked. especially when you had to live near where it snowed the most. shivering, she sat down somewhere in the clearing of a cold forest, unaware that she was giving off a faint distress signal. she closed her sad optics and brought her knees closer to her head. there was no way she would find her brother here, she was too exhausted, but maybe when she was all rested up, she would go looking for him again... or so she thought.

dino
snickering, he hid behind ratchet who was working on something.

sunstreker
he decided he should hide with his brother, just to avoid any injuries from drift. "totally worth the need to hide" he whispered, holding his hand up for sides to high five.

loco dot
she didn't seem to notice crosshairs smiling at her. she just continued watching some videos of cats (because why not?). seeing a cat fall over in shock from toast popping up in a toaster on the video, dot let out a warm chuckle.

eureka
the femme smirked with one more joke. "you're green than me, mate". knockout snickered. "we could do this all day, but you appear to be in a sticky situation" he added.
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:12 pm

Smokescreen

The sports car followed behind Bee.
"Hm, distress signal?
Who could that be? I thought everyone else was in base." Smokescreen watched the dot fixated on his radar.

Drift

The Bugatti mech stood with his swords drawn in wait.
"Alright my friends, the fun is up." He rolled his optics.

Crosshairs

"Yeah, and my new name is hotcross bun!" The green mech chuckled darkly in reply and smirked across at Dino.

Sideswipe

Sides hit his servo to his brothers and silently laughed.
"You remember Dino saying how hot he was?" He asked, fluttering his optics for a femme-ish effect before grinning as he folded more planes into a pile between them.
(Que your idea with the chicken?)

Starscream

"Thanks so very dearly for noticing." The seeker glowered.
Sway came around the corner and held a servo to her mouth to stifle a laugh at the sight of Starscream.
"Oh go on, everyone else finds it hilarious!" Screamer exclaimed as he turned, throwing his arms up in the air and splatting Knockout who was behind him.

(Added Sway to front)
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:45 pm

bumble bee
"me too." he still drove to the signal. "it better not be decepticon activity though."

speedsmoke
upon hearing engines she jumped and transformed, driving behind a bush.

dino
the Italian smirked at crosshairs, mouthing back "we got him good". however, isamu tugged on drifts arm and used his snout to point at where crosshairs was hiding and barked.

loco dot.
hearing cross' voice, she nearly jumped. she quickly looked at the mech behind her, sighing when she knew who it was.
'oh, thank goodness it's only you, crosshairs. you nearly scared me into going off line there."

sunstreaker
he nodded making more as well.
"yeah? what about it?" he whispered
(( i was kinda thinking of making it a thing that dino and cross do to the lambo twins and as payback, the lambo twins switch the mechs' paint which then has dot come up and compliment crosshairs' new paint before she's called to do something else then the other mechs start to tease cross about dot. i'll save that for a bit later though))

eureka
she laughed and got down from the berth. 'well if you need me, i'll be wrestling a crocodile" she walked past starscream with a joking smile. knockout looked at starscream in disgust and shouting "ah! starscream! seriously, it was a joke. can you not apreciate something friendly now?" before seeing eureka leave. "i hope she doesn't really mean she's off to wrestle a crocodile. i really don't think she needs more animal attacks added to her medical history. have you seen what that wild femme gets herself into?" he asked.
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me