Dissent V.3 (1 x 1)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Dissent V.3 (1 x 1)

Postby ty_tay » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:22 am

Pallon shook his head with a slight chuckle to Rins words. "At heart maybe, but in body its a losing battle." He listened to the others talk as they moved and once in the room he offered no objections to Falriens request as he practically fell over on the bed with a slight groan.

Taivil rolled his at Pallon and huffed slightly before turning and joining Nianna. He spoke with her quietly only to grumble as she refused him and didnt allow him to take Kaisiin.

"I had hoped that he would be able to spot danger and know to stay away from it... Then again he is half Criilin and that man is lucky to spot a brick after it hits him half the time..." Felsii replied with a sigh. She assisted Rin in getting her to the bed before backing off and allowing Falrien to do what she needed.

Pariah followed after the elder man, watching him until their eyes would meet and then flinching away as if hed been caught doing something he shouldnt. "..." He seemed to want to respond to Levin though kept silent as they entered the infirmary. He glanced around the room somewhat curiously though his attention went to Aidien as the toddler tried to pull him forward toward Levin. He easily and gently lifted the child and placed him on the bed with him. "...A...Are you not well, Levin?" His voice was quiet and hoarse but clearly spoken in the common tongue. He seemed scared to be so near the older man though he stayed standing at his bedside.

Aiiin shared a look with his eldest as they observed the stranger with their family. The pair kept some distance and both seemed surprised that the young man could speak well and knew Levins name.

Mage sighed slightly as the couple agreed to leave and gave Marc a slight look. "If trouble should arise on palace grounds just protect my cousin, dont stir up more trouble..." He huffed slightly and turned away from them. "Im not the one that does stupid things Marc, that would be Wolf and Pallon..."

Venn shook his head slightly at his cousin and gently tugged Marc away in the opposite direction, seeking an place to leave.

Cali gave Quail a charming smile as he spoke and chuckled ever so slightly. His smile seemed to grow brighter though also held a gentle tone as his offer was accepted. Without further hesitation he began to lead Quail out of the palace and back towards the city. "... I am truely sorry that the party ended before you arrived... Perhaps if youre interested you could join me at my home once more, though Im afraid I dont keep much to drink on hand other than a few types of tea."
"Youre uncomfortable now? You should walk into one of their hideouts. Its like stepping on a hornets nest, kicking it and then setting it on fire." -Avian (Dissent)

ImageImage
Art by: me (with a mouse)
Art of: Mars & Jenova

Art by: preppy paws | Art of: Mars |Art by: Me | Art of: Rune

My Characters! *OLD* *NEW* - Rohktans - My CWHR horses
RP/Characters - X - VoK
I have old characters for trade here pm me if youre interested in one. Do not post on my thread please; its for character storage.
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ScarletFang » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:23 pm

"... Perhaps there isnt any danger to spot," Rin murmured in an eerie whisper as if she were repeating someone else. She gently eased down onto the bed with Felsii's help, giving the Queen a grateful look before lowering her free hand to rest on her husbands back, the other still firmly wrapped around Liam who continued to watch the others wide eyed until he giggled at his father's grumblings. She leaned back with a muffled groan and let their son sit between them, "It's all right mother, we're just a little shaken still"!

Falrien let the blanket slip from her shoulders as she rolled up her sleeves, her hands starting to glow as she leaned over the pair, "Dont you think for one second I'm believing that, child. I dont doubt Felsii's abilities, but until I can confirm it myself my mind will not rest. A trait I know you have as well". She gave her daughter a smirk before letting either hand rest on the couple and travel their length looking for injury.

Small whisps of aqua magic began to seep up from the pair wherever Falriens healing hands happened to pass, appearing to react to her magics as it began wrapping around the womans fingers before just as quickly disappearing again.

There was a commotion in the hall, panicked voices raising in anger before the suite doors flew open to reveal a hysterical looking Adiira with her husband hot on her heals looking just as irritated but more so with his wife than anything else. "What the **** happened in there"?! Adiira suppressed a growl as she moved to stand between Felsii and Taivil.

Duallen gently held his daughter as she calmly gazed around the room despite the obvious uproar. He rocked her gently as he came to eye his sister and brother-in-law, "Whatever it was really did a number on you two, didnt it? You look worse than that day we met Siin".

Iiander entered as well a moment later, panting lightly as he chased after the couple after telling them of the party and their new castle resident.

"That's very kind of you to ask," Levin's ears perked to the sound of his name, but he didnt seem to mind the confusion as he flashed a warm smile to Aidien then to Pariah. He nodded once, "Aye, hopefully. You will find that when you reach my age, son, the mind says 'go' but the body in its stubborn ways often will not listen and needs convincing". He wrapped an arm around the young prince and gently patted his side reassuringly, "My abilities, however strong they may make me, also suck up what little energy I have left at times". He chuckled and heaved a relaxed sigh, "Regardless, I dont regret a thing". He motioned to the cot beside him with an encouraging gaze, "And how do you fair, lad"?

"Oh honey, the party doesnt start til I walk in," Quail smirked as he placed a hand to his chest as if totally sincere. He huffed lightly with an amused grin and chuckled smoothly, gently patting the mans arm, "As happy as I am to accept your offer, general, I'm not totally sure if that's necessary. However kind the offer, it smells like you've had enough wine for the both of us". He flashed a toothy grin and opened the door for the both of them, his sense of urgency slowly calming.
ScarletFang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ty_tay » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:52 pm

Pallon smirked ever so slightly at Rin though he did notice the way she seemed to grow distant. "I never said that there was any danger, just a battle... Rin? Are you really ok?" He started twist around towards her and their son to better watch them. He made no move to argue with Falrien as she examined them, and his gaze only left them when more of the family joined them. He huffed slightly at Duallen. "You have no ******* idea... I havent been this sore since... Eh nevermind..."

Taivil looked to Adiira and Duallen as they entered. He was in the process of wrapped a spare cloth around his arm as best he could. "What happened is Rins gem made crazy things happen when she touched Criis crown... Then fuzzy got himself zapped." He ignored Pallon as he was once again glared at. "Oh and this guy came out of the crown and broke it and was terrified. Your mother charged him and now your grandfather, Aidien, crii and uncle are all in the infirmary with him."

Pariah watched though glanced around nervously at every little noise that wasnt Levin speaking to him. He cocked his head slightly in confusion when Levin spoke of his age. "... But I am older than you are..." He was extremely reluctant to move however he did eventually sit down on the cot, shifting nervously as if waiting to be attacked. His eye snapped to Levin for a momemt at his question before looking down has hands, the injured eye appearing to have gotten worse. "I-I-I... I am fine..."

Aiiin slowly move to sit in a chair across from the medical beds, careful not to disturb the two talking though listening intently. He didnt seem to faulter when the stranger mentioned he was older than Levin.

Cali chuckled more openly as they moved away from the others. A faint blush could be seen as Quail patted his arm though it quickly vanished and his expression turned more stern as Quail mentioned wine. "Ive only had a glass and a half. Enough to give me a touch of courage but not nearly enough for me to loose my sense."
"Youre uncomfortable now? You should walk into one of their hideouts. Its like stepping on a hornets nest, kicking it and then setting it on fire." -Avian (Dissent)

ImageImage

RP/Characters - X - VoK
I have old characters for trade here pm me if youre interested in one. Do not post on my thread please; its for character storage.
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ScarletFang » Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:29 pm

Rin's lids fluttered before she blinked away her confusion with a lost look, "Huh? Oh, yes! I promise, love. I'm all right, just a little lost in thought at the moment". She reached a hand to cup his cheek, offering him a reassuring smile before her gaze turned to their guests as they stormed the room, "Word travels faster than a cheetah in these halls! Everyone calm down, nobody died! Thanks to father at least...". She snapped her attention back to her husband as he spoke and her gentle touch turned to a sharp pinch of his cheek as she flushed lightly, "Dont you finish that thought! We're dealing with enough chaos at the moment"!

Falrien, once finished with her once over, quickly drew her hands away from the pair and waved them to dispel the residual magical wisps, "I'm not entirely sure what we're dealing with here, neither the magicks nor the person, but whatever happened hasn't done much to either of you and for that I am grateful. The gods must be watching over us more than usual". She gave her daughter a light huff at her remark and turned to her son instead.

Adiira swatted at Taivil's hand, eagerly taking the bandages to fix herself as she looked for a distraction and listened intently, "Why doesnt that surprise me? Why doesnt anything surprise me anymore? This family has literally taken the impossible and ruined it for everyone cause it happens so often"! She tied a knot in the cloth and shifted to look at her handiwork, "That still doesnt explain this though".

Duallen cupped his daughters head, covering her ears as his expression became somewhat disgusted, "Tiny ears, Hivar. I dont care how young she is". He scanned the room before sighing in a disgruntled manner at Taivils explanation, "A man, a crown, magicks and my sister. What do they all have in common"?

"Aaaaah, in that case you must teach me your secrets for you've aged much better than I," Levin replied in a joking manner, giving the boy a playful wink before becoming slightly more somber. He brushed back Aidien's hair looking thoughtful, "Young man, I would've hoped that youd have known better to bend the truth infront of a father, grandfather, and great grandfather. Three generations I've lived through and all have tried their luck in lying to me. All have failed. Your injuries betray you so I ask again, how are you"? His lips were pursed as he lifted his eyes in searched of Pariah's gaze, a parents gentle concern obvious in his every word.

"Maybe even enough to loose your temper on a poor tailor"? Quail smiled in a teasing way as he was lead, cocking an amuse brow as the generals mood changed, "Well then that makes it so much clearer! I'm just jealous that you've gotten a head start on me. I'm a famously bitter man after all". He flashed a wry grin as the cobblestone clicked under his leather boot heals, though as the terrain shifted his sense of balance did too and his arms suddenly gripped Cali's tight to prevent himself from falling.
ScarletFang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ty_tay » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:31 am

Pallon gave Rin a slight look as though not convinced. He leaned into her touch with a sigh. "Somehow I dont fully believe you, but ok." He flinched and pulled away with a laugh as she pinched his cheek. "I already finished the thought, but I wasnt going to share it!" He glanced to Falrien as she made her conclusion and seemed relieved once more that Rins health was deemed ok. He rolled his eyes at Duallen.

Taivil grumbled as Adiira swatted his hand, but complied as she wrapped his arm with the bandages. He gave a slight amused huff at her words before twisting his arm to inspect her handiwork as well. "Thank you, Adiira... Oh, this would be because Nianna bit me when I tried to keep her from going to Rin. I just wanted to make she wasnt running into danger. Especially when shes due Any. Day. And. Should. Be. Careful." He gave a pointed look to his wife who was clearly and deliberatly ignoring him.

Nianna didnt so much as glance at Taivil as he spoke. She busied herself with distracting Kaisiin. "Old magic, Duallen. Thats whats connecting them. Rins gem was acting up at the same time." She glanced to Rin at the mention of her gem.

Pariah fidgited and looked down at his hands to avoid making eye contact with Levin. "...we are... Not the same..." His words were quite as if afraid of offending him. He flinched as Levin spoke those scolding words and refused to lift his gaze for a long few moments. He remained silent until he finally lifted his gaze to Levins once more, a deep profound sorrow in his eyes. "Physical wounds will heal with the time I do not deserve... I... I do not wish to burden you and your kin more than I already have. Ive caused enough damage... Even if it wasnt my intention..." He mumbled the last sentence and lowed his gaze once more with a look of shame and regret.

Aiiin listened intently to the conversation happening around him. His eyes were focused on the stranger as he spoke, attempting to piece together what his answer could mean. He glanced to a sudden movement, taking notice of his son.

Criilin stood in silence as he listened to Levin and the stranger speak. He motioned subtly to a healer to begin preparing for things to heal their guest, but halted them before they could approach the skittish young man. Without a word he took the healing supplies. He set the supplies down on the cot next to the stranger, making him jump and look up in panic. Crii offered him a cloth with a healing cleanser and solvent and spoke in a gentle manner. "Hold this against your injured eye." He waited until the stranger complied with his request warily.

"Depends on what part of my temperment you want released." Cali replied in an almost seductive manner followed by a chuckle. "That just means youll have a little catching up to do! Is that so? I doubt even a foul mood could dampen how fabulous you are." He grinned back to Quail, though his expression quickly changed to shock and worry as Quail nearly fell. He reacted on instinct, quiclly wrapping his arms around Quail and pulling him into his chest to keep him from falling.

ImageImage

RP/Characters - X - VoK
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ScarletFang » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:52 pm

"Somehow I knew you wouldnt but it will never stop me from trying," Rin flashed a wicked little grin before relaxing considerably at the words of her mother. She rested a hand over her stomach and gently smoothed the wrinkles of her dress as she continued to think quietly before gently lifting her gem to examine, "Whatever it was, it had something to do with my necklace. Perhaps, maybe he would know more about it... Pariah...".

Falrien seemed perplexed at her daughters mumblings as she gently cradled her youngest grandchild, "Who dear"? Her brows were knitted in thought for but a moment before they slowly rose in cautious anticipation, "Now is not the time to go footling about in the palace. I dont want anyone unnecessarily getting involved in this whole ordeal. The family is shaken and so is he. Give the smoke time to clear and then maybe I'll accompany you to speak with him".

Adiira bobbed her head once, proud at her small show of healing ability before she bit back a gasp at Taivil's admittance then let it out slowly with a reluctant nod, "I'm sorry honey, but if I were her I would've done the same thing if not worse, but I wont say you were wrong to do so. That's one of the few times I'll admit it too"! She turned to Nianna and gave her a sympathetic look.

Duallen too turned to face Rin, his orange gaze narrowed on her gem in suspicion, "If that's got something to do with it maybe you shouldn't wear it. Who knows what kind of stuff that whole episode couldve unleashed, magicks, nightmares, whatever beat him up could still be lurking". His hair seemed to bristle slightly the more he spoke, but the moment he reached for the necklace he immediately jumped back as he barely evaded a slap and hissed at his sister, "You know **** well I could be right"!

Levin listened and waited patiently, years of practice offering him the wisdom to know when and when not to speak. He continued to gently mess with Aidien's hair before his lips silently pursed into a flat line at Pariah's words. He opened his mouth to quickly speak a rebuttal, but was happily interrupted as his great-nephew offered the healing items. "If you had caused any real damage or been labeled a threat we wouldnt be treating your wounds now would we? We might not be able to change your mind of something's, but at least let us prove ourselves to you. Allow us to heal your wounds and then you may stay or leave as you see fit". He chuckled softly and gave the young man a hopeful smile.

"I'll have you know-" Quail began with a wry smile before he nearly toppled. He clung to Calis shirt, his feet an utter mess beneath him as they tried awkwardly to find themselves again. He slowly lifted his head as if just then realizing how close he was to the tailor and a faint pink hue crept onto his slate cheeks, "U-Uhm, I-I-"! He felt his heart flutter in his chest before he flashed another coquettish grin, trying to write off the incident, "You did that on purpose. You never told me reapers had the power to turn a mans knees to jelly".
ScarletFang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ty_tay » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:13 am

Pallon hummed softly as if still not fully convinced. He watched and listened in silence as she pondered fully what happened. He nodded slightly in response but frowned as well. "Rin, I think it may be better to do what your mother suggests and let things calm down a bit before going on a quest for knowledge. Besides, who knows if this Pariah will even be willing to talk to anyone." He shook his head slightly as Duallen was nearly assaulted. "Language Duallen..." He smirked slightly.

Taivil sighed slightly. "I wouldn't blame you for it either, nor can I say I didn't expect it, but still. As much as we were both worried for Rins safety I still needed to put Nianna and our unborn childs safety first in a time of chaos. After all there were plenty of other people around to go to Rins aid." He stretched the hand on his injured arm to avoid stiffness as he settled into the feeling of being bandaged. His eyes flicked to the other family members. "Id like to have a few words with this stranger as well. That was a very, very old dialect he was using, and it's likely no coincidence he was in that gem. It'd be good to know if there are any other people or creatures hiding in gems around here."

Nianna glanced to the others as they spoke, but still continued to avoid the gaze of her husband. She moved to gently lower herself into an unoccupied chair, one arm still holding her daughter close as the child listened silently to the elders talk and the other arm rested on top of her stomach tentatively.

Pariah was doing as Criilin told, holding the laden cloth to his injured eye, though he continued to watch the young king clearly extremely anxious with their proximity. His gaze flicked to Levin as the elder spoke. "But-" His voice cut off with a soft yet sharp yelp as he jerked to the side, away from Crii who had placed a cleaning cloth on his arm.

Crii froze as the smaller man yelped and practically flattened himself to the bed. He let out a soft sigh and gently placed the cleaning cloth next to the others that lay ready. "Uncle Levin is right, if we really meant you any harm we wouldn't be doing this..." He turned towards Levin and Aidien, his expression serious yet gentle, and scooped up his son only to gently place the child in the lap of Pariah. "I'm trusting you, a complete stranger to us, to watch over my firstborn and only son... Will you trust me enough to let me tend to your wounds?" He didn't make anymore movements towards Pariah until an answer was given, and glanced slightly to Levin as if hoping for him to give a few more encouraging words.

Aiiin rested back in his chair with a small and knowing smile as he watched his uncle and son coax the skittish stranger.

Caliciian pulled Quail in closer to help him regain his footing. The flush on his cheeks seemed to brighten some as he noticed the blush on Quails cheeks. He chuckled in a deep smooth way as he was 'accused'. "Did I? Am I that terrifying? Or..." His smile turned to an alluring mischievous smirk as he leaned forward just enough for his soft breathy words to be heard, "Is there another reason?" He still hadn't let go of Quail, however he wasn't going to force the man to stay near him if he didn't want to.

ImageImage

RP/Characters - X - VoK
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ScarletFang » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:53 am

Rin narrowed her gaze on her brother as a silent warning before shifting slightly to sit closer to her son and husband, resting her head on Pallons shoulder as she clung to her gem with one hand, "Anyone tries to take this from my person and they will have a few parts taken in return". She shifted uneasily under her mothers disappointed glare and chose instead to look to her sisian with Kaisiin. "I don't need an escort, I'm not a glass doll," She murmured quietly, a hint of trepidation trickling into her words.

Falrien continued to bounce Celadiin in her arms, finally breaking her staunch glare to place a hand on her irritated sons shoulder, "This will not be discussed further. I've made my decision and this visitor is to be left alone unless Aiiin or Criilin deem it safe to seek council with him. Have I made myself clear"? She lifted her golden eyes to the remainder of the group as well, seeking their promise as well.

"You're a good father, but a terrible negotiator," Adiira smirked before turning her attention to Falrien as she gave her orders. She sighed and folded her arms, holding her mother-in-laws attention for but a moment before she glanced down with a solemn nod. "Looks like the parties over until we can get a say from our newest king..." she whispered to Taivil under her breathe before moving off to join her husband and wrap him in a tender embrace.

Duallen snarled at Pallon, ready to argue further after hearing Taivil's agreement, before stiffening immediately as his wife restrained him. He placed a gentle arm over hers before speaking again with great effort to remain calm, "We may be looking at the first of many possible invasions to our home. Arent any of you just a tad concerned that there could be more dangerous things lying in our midst. What if a simple touch was all they needed to break loose and wreak havoc"? He dared to meet his mothers stare, barely holding it before finally silencing with a begrudging nod.

Levin gently rested his now folded hands back on his cane as Aidien was moved, a look of slight amusement creeping its way into his knowing gaze before feigning astonishment as he discreetly winked to the young king. He placed a hand to his chin as if in thought before nodding approvingly to Pariah, "Do you know just how special one must be to garner the trust of a Ceverian father, lad? Let alone the ruler of our people. We cherish children above all else, it is our way, and the recipient of such trust should feel quite honored as it is not given easily". He smiled in a sagely manner, "If the ruler of our people can trust you with his son, then truly you must be someone of great stature and character. He certainly agrees". He motioned to the young toddler with a finger.

Quail sat frozen in the tailors hold, unsure of what to do as he slowly got to his feet again; An unlikely thing as he could barely feel the ground beneath him after his pounding heart made his arms and legs ache fiercely as if he had just ran miles in seconds. He locked his peachy orbs onto Cali's own bright gaze, trying to see what he was truly thinking before ever so gently raising a hand to brush a few strands of light hair behind the mans ear with a sultry smile, "Terrifying is the last thing I would call you general, there are so many other words that first come to mind". He stood, his confidence returning slowly as he too leaned in with anticipation, "Try glamourous". He closed the gap between them in a breathe, the feathery kiss he gave almost unbearably tender.
ScarletFang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ty_tay » Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:19 pm

Pallon wrapped his arm around Rin as she moved closer to him. He gently rubbed her back in attempt to sooth her. "No, youre not, but you are pregnant. Not to mention you can have a tendency to lose your temper and it's better if theres someone who can help you calm down nearby." He spoke softly to her and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead. He glanced to Falrien as she made her final statement, and nodded in understanding.

Taivil folded his arms with a faint growl. "And who knows how long that will take. It's like that we may not even hear from Crii for several days with all that's been going on. Duallen does have a bit of  fair point as well. Though I would guess we have some equally dangerous individuals in the palace anyways. This Pariah doesn't look much of a fighter let alone a threat despite his magicks."

Nianna sighed as the others continued to talk, a clear wave of exhaustion showing on her face. She seemed not to really notice anyone else in the room as her thoughts drifted away.

Pariah looked between the tow adults as he protectively wrapped his arms around Aidien, the childen giggling happily in response. He was silent for a long moment before a very slight and almost knowing smile graced his lips. "I... I understand. Some things haven't changed much at all... All children, not just those with 'royal' blood are sacred and must be protected... To purposely harm any child means your life is forfeit." He still flinched as Criilin began cleaning his wounds, but did not pull away.

Criilin gave his uncle a subtle nod of thanks, though his gaze turned curious as Pariah began to speak more willingly. He went to work while he was able and the stranger was occupied.

Cali met Quails gaze and let out a purr as he leaned into his touch. "Is that so?" He chuckled softly at the suggestion he made before he momentarily froze at the sweet kiss. It wasn't more than a moment before he gently pulled Quail in closer, deepening the kiss, but careful not to push him too far. After several long moments he pulled away enough to rest his forehead against Quails and draw in air, speechless and not wanting to ruin the moment by saying something stupid.

ImageImage

RP/Characters - X - VoK
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ScarletFang » Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:03 pm

"What're you trying to say, love? Do I have an issue controlling my temper"? Rin had shifted to look her husband in the eye, her unreadable green gaze piercing his before her guise began to crack and a coy grin began to tug at the corner of her lips. She relaxed against him with a soft huff, "...Ha'alin ...lucky you're cute..." She grumbled to him almost bashfully as she toyed with their sleeping sons hair.

Falrien nodded once as she continued to rock her now clearly woken granddaughter as the babe shifted and huffed, agitated by the sound of her angry father, "All right then. If everyone is in agreement, I'd suggest returning to your rooms and getting a good nights rest. It's late and excitement can be draining, especially the kind that our family seems to attract. Hopefully everything will be sorted come morning".

Adiira firmly smacked her husbands stomach in an effort to gently scold him before slipping away to reclaim their daughter. She took her from Falrien with a motherly grin and tucked her snuggly against her side, calming the child almost immediately, "Then its settled. I'll take care of these two grumps and we'll reconvene first thing tomorrow". She jumped slightly when she turned only to bump softly against her husbands chest and blush lightly as they were embraced.

Duallen had followed his wife over the moment he heard his daughters upset and hovered over Adiira's shoulder to assess that she was truly ok. He caught the two when she turned and wrapped his arms around them with a bitter sigh, "Fine, but so help me if anything else comes screeching from that gem spewing fire or whatever I don't care if I lose a hand or worse, I'm shattering that thing". He turned with a faint scowl, an arm still wrapped around Adiira's shoulders as he escorted them out with a nod goodnight to the rest of the family.

Levin nodded approvingly at Pariah's words and tapped his cane as if applauding him with a smile, "Rightly so, son. You truly understand our traditions and ideals, and for that I am most proud to call you a friend". He watched for a short time as Crii'lin tended to the man before leaning forward on his cane with a soft yet playful grin, "Tell me, what else do you know? If you really are my elder, then you must remember things of days past that the history books may have missed".

Quail was lost in the strange fervor of gaining something that he had long since thought lost. The pounding of his heart had subsided the moment the general pulled him close, disbelief fluttering amongst the many thoughts of euphoria that had suddenly pushed him into this moment. He met Cali's forehead with his own, letting out a meek and longing sigh before regaining the courage to look up once again, "C-Cali"? He swallowed hard as reality gripped his mind and even as he longed to pull the tailor closer, he turned his head away though didn't break their embrace, "Forgive me, honey. Seems this spoiled mess of a man cant get it through his thick head that he cant have everything he wants all the time".
ScarletFang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me