Dissent V.3 (1 x 1)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Dissent V.3 (1 x 1)

Postby ty_tay » Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:56 am

Dissent V.1 - Dissent V.2

Four nations. One chance. No hope.

Esol, the Alenthian king, has been assassinated and left his kingdom without a known heir. For the past few years Alenthia has been at war with the kingdom of Dummerin, and with Esol dead the war has turned in favor of the Dummerins. The island nation of Par Lor revoked their alliance with the Alethians after Esol's death, and refuse to send aid until there is a new king on the Alenthian throne. Ceveria has remained silent throughout the war, and many wonder if the nation has fallen to its own inner tourmoil.

Rules: (New rules in blue)
-All normal rules apply
-Please be considerate of others when rp-ing
-Just becasue someones character is a jerk it doesnt mean they are
-Foul language must be censored or altered to make appropriate for the younger members of CS
-If you are planning on being away for a long time please let us know by posting in the rp.
-If you are inactive for over a week or so your chacters WILL be removed from the rp and those rping with you will be asked to continue on without your characters influence. (We dont want people to be in limbo ;3 )
-Please give others time to respond before posting a "bump" Dont bump the topic more than once every two days
-When posting forms post all images in links!
-Immortality is not possible in this world.
-Ask me before making up history about the world. Small things that have to do with an isolated tribe or group is ok, but anything with major kings or wars you have to ask about.
-Please try to ask whos characters are open before pushing your characters straight into a group that are already rping.
Last edited by ty_tay on Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"Youre uncomfortable now? You should walk into one of their hideouts. Its like stepping on a hornets nest, kicking it and then setting it on fire." -Avian (Dissent)

ImageImage
Art by: me (with a mouse)
Art of: Mars & Jenova

Art by: preppy paws | Art of: Mars |Art by: Me | Art of: Rune

My Characters! *OLD* *NEW* - Rohktans - My CWHR horses
RP/Characters - X - VoK
I have old characters for trade here pm me if youre interested in one. Do not post on my thread please; its for character storage.
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nations

Postby ty_tay » Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:57 am

Nations:

Alenthia:
    The Alenthians are native to Alenthia. Physically they are the most like 'us'. Alenthia, being in the near center of the four nations, has a bit of all climates. Alenthian cities vary in ranges of modest, to slum, to grandeur. There are many small villages located in the more rural areas of the nation. Alentia’s climate varies, but is very similar to north Americas climate, meaning large forests, plains, swamp lands in the warmer areas, and a shared mountain range. Most of the notable wild life being wolves, bears, cougars, deer, and smaller rodents and on occasion a rare beast will be found.
    (Alenthian, Alenthi)

-Height usually ranging from 5'6" to 6'6"
    -Generally average builds for humans
    -Hair is often natural in color
    -Eyes are often natural in color

Alentian war hounds:
    Often used for tracking and hunting. These dogs are built to be swift rather than tanks, which resulted in them being leaner, long legged, and smaller than the other war dogs. They often work in packs to get the best result in any field, and are typically social animals. The breed typically has large, pointed ears, a narrower face, long bushy tail and silky fur. They range in all manners of coat colors from white to blonde to brown to black, and often have a large variety in eye colors. Being smaller it is typical for a female to only have 1 to 4 pups in a litter with the largest being 6. Any litters larger than 6 often results in the females death.

Dumerrin:
    The Dumerrins are the natives of Dumerrin. The tend to be slightly smaller than the average human as we know them, and are generally stubborn. The Dumerrin cities are rumored to be the grandest of sights, and are scattered throughout their land. Dumerrin has a warm and dry climate for the most part, and otherwise is much like we would experience in Africa, meaning some mountain ranges, desersts, and large areas of savannah, along with a few smaller jungles. The species of Dumerrin consist of wild cats (Lions, caracals, leopards, cheetahs), wild dogs, hyenas, a variety of antlope, zebras, crocodiles, and African birds like ostriches (there are rumors of chimeras).
    (Dumerrin, Dumar)

-Generally stockier in build
    -Height usually ranging in the lower 5 feet or shorter.
    -Hair is dark in color
    -Eyes are light or bright in color
    -Men often have horns

Dumerrin War Dogs:
    The Dumerrins have two types of war dogs. The wild dogs, which are smaller, lithe, have mottled fur and are the typical family pet for them: and the hyenas, which are more aggressive and not typical kept as family pets unless for defence purposes.

Par Lor:
    The Lorrens are native to the islands that make up Par Lor. These people are fearsome in battle being compaired to savage beasts. Par Lor cities are generally modest in size, and located on the larger islands. The samller islands hold up to 5 villages of varying size. Par Lor has a tropical climate, which means jungles, beaches, and volcanoes. The species found on the islands are often colourful and sometimes dangerous. The Lorrens often make pets out of the exotic birds like parrots, and the jungle cats that roam the islands.
    (Lorrens, Lor)

-Height usually ranges at a min of 7 feet and maxs out around middle 8 feet
    -Built to fight
    -Hair can be any color (Blue, Green, ect)
    -Eyes are animalistic. (Feline/Snake like)
    -Ears are often slightly pointed

Par Lor War Cats:
    Par Lor doesn’t naturally have canines. Any dogs on the islands were brought over by one of the other nations. Instead they make use of the large and ferocious felines like clouded leopards, tigers, jaguars and black panthers.

Ceveria:
    Ceverians are the natives of Ceveria. They are the most mysterious of the four nations and are sometimes reffered to as the greyskins. Many of the Ceverian cities are located underground for an unknown reason, and this makes navigating difficult for those who dont know the area. Ceveria is a mountainous region with a cold climate and several pine forests. There is snow all year round in some of the more northern locations. The wild life can be varied in Cerveria containing: two species of wolves, cave and polar bears, Siberian tigers, snow leopards, a variety of smaller animals, and seals. (Gryphons have been noted in recent times, though rare)
    (Ceverian, Ceveri)

-Lithe build
    -Height usually ranges in the upper 5 feet and middle 6 feet
    -Their hair is usually black, but can be white
    -Their skin ranges in shades of black, grey and white
    -Their eyes are rimmed in black and tend to be unusual colors (Red, orange yellow)
    -They have fangs like felines
    -Their ears are generally pointed

Ceverian Hell Hounds:
    An example of the breed
    -Breed information can be found under the character information in the link above
    -Please ask before creating one
    -Can have cropped or normal tails

Class Descriptions:

Warrior: Their primary weapons consist ofswords, shields, maces, axes, and two-handed weapons.
Rogue: Their primary weapons are dual blades, daggers, and bows.
Mage: Their primary weapons are staves and magic.
Assassin: They specialize in stealth, death, and secrets.
Reaper: They use primarily scythes and dark magic with a beserking method.
Arcane Warrior: The perfect combination of warrior and mage.
Healer: They specialize in healing magic, wound care, and poison.
Ranger: They are experts with the bow, and have a strong connection with nature.
(Cross class combos like Ranger and Healer are rare, but ok. Ask me about other non fighting classes like bards.)
"Youre uncomfortable now? You should walk into one of their hideouts. Its like stepping on a hornets nest, kicking it and then setting it on fire." -Avian (Dissent)

ImageImage

RP/Characters - X - VoK
I have old characters for trade here pm me if youre interested in one. Do not post on my thread please; its for character storage.
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters/Form

Postby ty_tay » Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:58 am

Character form:
(Please make sure you fill out everything -you can leave history and other blank-)
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Nation of origin:[/b]
[b]Class:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Characters:
(Name - Gender - Age - Nation - Class - Page of post)
(Name - Gender - Age - Nation - Class - Page of post : Deceased)
The current list resides to only the human (I use the term lightly) characters that I know will be rp'd. The page numbers will be updated when the characters are posted and currently corrispond to the previous rp.

ty_tay:
Tovheir Dragius - Male - 21 - Alenthia - Warrior - 1
Tai'vil Lisee - Male - 24 - Ceveria - Reaper - 1
Nylie Kulim - Female - 23 - Dumerrin - Arcane Warrior - 1
Ryne Nym - Male - 19 - Par Lor - Mage - 1
Pallon Hivar - Male - 28 - Alenthia - Warrior - 1/136
Tyr Ku'lin'ah - Male - 27 - Dumerrin - Arcane Warrior - 1/280
Wolf Corva - Male - 27 - Alenthia - Ranger - 1/316
Nick Silan - Male - 18 - Alenthia - Rogue - 1/316
Bear - Male - 29 - Alenthia/Par Lor - Assassin - 1/316
Julian Nessian - Male - 20 - Alenthia - Mage - 1/316
Ni'anna - Female - 23 - Ceveria - Warrior - 1
Siren - Female - 28 - Alenthi - Assassin - 1/681
Cassaria - Female - 23 - Par Lor - Ambassador/Healer - 1/767
Avian - Male - 33 - Alenthia - Assassin - 1
Ayrian - Female - 5 -Alenthia - child(assassin apprentice) - 1
Fel'sii Lisee - Female - 26 - Ceveria - Healer - 1
Crii'lin Lisee - Male - 28 - Ceveria - Reaper/Prince - 1
Ryesin Lisee - Male - 24 - Ceveria - Reaper - 1
Aii'in Lisee - Male - 57 - Ceveria - Reaper/King - 1
Juke Ku'lin'ah - Male - 51 - Dumerrin - Arcane Warrior/Healer - 1
Vil'tier - Male - 55 - Ceveria - Warrior - 1

Scarletfang:
Vio'rin - Female - 19 - Ceveri/Alenthi - Ranger - 50
Cerrina Nifiander - Female - 54 - Alenthia - Warrior - 579
Kalten Geriond - Male - 12 - Alenthia - Thief - 798
Duällen Fierin - Male - 18 - Ceveria - Rogue - 27
Ii'ander Fierin - Male - 45 - Ceveria - Scholar - 27
Fal'rien Elcirn - Female - ? - Ceveria - ? - ?
Last edited by ty_tay on Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImage

RP/Characters - X - VoK
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dissent V.3 (1 x 1)

Postby ty_tay » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:00 am

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2932287

Username: ty_tay
Name: Tovheir
Nation of origin: Alenthia
Class: Warrior
Appearance: 6 ft even. Naturally tanned skin. Handsome in general. Dark golden hair worn tied back. Green eyes.
Personality: Withdrawn, with a strong sense of duty. He doesnt talk much about himself, but he seems to know everything about Alenthia.
History: He refuses to speak of his past, and it will take someone getting close to him to open up.
Other: X His war horse is a shire mare called Kaira

Name: Tai'vil Lisee
Nation of origin: Ceveria
Class: Reaper
Appearance: 6ft 4in. Dark coal skin. Light grey (almost white hair). Right eye is red, left eye is red and gold.
Personality: Tai'vil is friendly than his appearance might suggest. He has no problem with you if you don't have a problem with him or his companions. He sometimes talks in strange manner.
History: Tai'vil was born and raised in Ceveria. He was trained by the best in the way of the reaper. He left Ceveria with orders to observe the war between Alenthia and Dummerin.
Other: X
(Family saying: Nenu toli iss toli - Defy death with death) fathers name is Treysin. His war horse is a shire mare called Desrin

Username: ty-tay
Name: Nylie Kulim (Nye)
Nation of origin: Dumerrin
Class: Arcane Warrior
Appearance: 5ft. Fair skinned. Black hair worn in a briad. Bright green eyes.
Personality: Nye is very strong willed, and refuses to cooperate with any orders given to her no matter where they come from. She is often opinionated and will glady bring a physical method into any debate.
History: Born to a noble house in Dummerin, Nye was to be wed to one of their kings younger sons, but when the war with Alenthia began she quickly took the chance to flee into battle. She was captured by the Alenthians several months ago.
Other:

Name: Ryne Nym
Nation of origin: Par Lor
Class: Mage
Appearance: 7ft 1in. Tanned skin. Red and orange hair. Light ice blue eyes.
Personality: Ryne is very enthusiatic about everything. He finds joy in the simpilist of things. It is the strangest sight to see this young man joyfully tearing his victims limb from limb in the midst of battle.
History: Ryne was born in Par Lor, but spent most of his life in Alenthia. When his talents in magic were discovered he spent the majority of his few years studying with the arcane scholars bolstering his talents and making him a deadly apponent during the war. Now that Par Lor has retracted their alliance with Alenthia Ryne has been left to his own devices. He almost seems lost... He is lost... Happy... But lost...
Other:

Name: Pallon Hivar
Nation of origin: Alenthi
Appearance: 5'8 Short sandy brown hair. Tan eyes. Well muscled from years of sword training.
Personality: Fiercely loyal and willing to protect. Can be a bit cheeky at times. Fancies men and women.
History: Son of a member of Kings Gaurd. Grew up in Alenthias capitol. Trained to become a member of the Kings Gaurd, but joined the military ranks when the war started. He was discarged recently after being severly injured.
Other: XHis war horse is a mustang/gypsy cross stallion Falcon Jasnah

Name: Tyr Ku'lin'ah
Appearance: 5ft6in (tall for a dumerrin). Taned caramel colored skin. Stark black hair. Startling light blue eyes. Twisted horns.
Personality: Tyr is extremely devoted to the people he loves and his allies. He also holds to the traditions of his people. He is extremely fierce in combat and doesnt tolerate insubordinence from his lessers. Sometimes has a tendency to explode with rage.
History: Tyr is the first prince of the Dumerrin throne, and is to take the throne when his father steps down. The eldest of his twelve siblings and perhaps the most rebellious at times. He fell in love with his brothers betrothed and has challenged his brother in a duel for her hand, but he vowed to find Nylie before he put his brother to the sword for everything he's done.
Other: X His steed is a Zebra named Dancer. The zebras are usually only ridden by those of the royal family or those who have been gifted one for a great honor. Uzuri

Name: Wolf Corva
Class: Ranger
Appearance: 5'11'' Tanned caramel color skin. Heavily scarred. Long shaggy black hair. Amber eyes.
Personality: Wolf tend to responds to things like a dog. He can be enthusiastic. He's fiercly loyal.
History: Wolf's twin brother, Lucien, died when trying to take revenge for Pallon's near fatality, and was slain by Prince Tyr. He has a younger half brother, Nick Silan. He and his brothers were raised for the most part by their father, and as such they grew up living with dogs as their father was a kennel master. They joined the army and wound up becoming part of the elite regiments. Wolf served under Pallon faithfully and has taken to calling him alpha.
Other: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=2649866
His war horse is a mustang stallion named Arcane

Name: Nick Silan
Class: Rogue
Appearance: 5'7'' Tanned caramel color skin. Short curly black hair. Dark green eyes.
Personality: Nick acts very childish, but on the battle field he is as fierce as his brothers.
History: Nick's two older brothers are Wolf and Lucien. Nick took Luciens death extremely hard and that added to loosing a large portion of the people he had come to know as friends and family. Nick was always smaller and picked on, but he could always count on his brothers to protect him, and when Wolf was assigned to Pallons regimiment Pallon requested to bring Nick in as well, which made Nick respect him even more.
His war horse is a mustang stallion named Seer

Name: Bear
Nation of origin: Alenthia/Par Lor
Class: Assassin
Appearance: 7' Tanned skin. Brown bear like eyes. Cut straight bworn and oragne hair thats pulled back into a warriors bun.
Personality: Bear takes things in stride. He doesnt normally like new people unless someone close to him assures him theyre ok. He can be decieving at times too.
History: Ummm... His mother was an Alenthi woman who basically sold him to the army when he was old enough to start training.
His war horse is a freisian stallion, Troubadour.

Name: Julian Nessian (Julie or Mage)
Class: Mage
Appearance: 5' Feminine build. Short blond hair. Light blue eyes. Pale skin.
Personality: Mage is often grouchy. He was raised to think that he was above certain things, which he hates, but he also hates that people see him as above them... Vicious circle.
History: A member of the Nessian Noble house, that has a long standing tradition of mages. He was trained by the best that could be found, but when the war started he took the chance to see real life for once. His training in magic allowed him to quickly be put into Pallon regiment. Mage soon found that the men he now called 'family' would gladly pull him down to their level and even if he complains he is glad for it.
His war horse is a indian half-bred stallion named Coulton

Name: Ni'anna
Class: Warrior (Her weapon is called the Kii'sannian - a double bladed staff used only by her specific 'religion' and usually only females)
Appearance: 5' 8" Dark grey skin black shoulder length hair.
Personality: Nianna is fairly shy, but she does have an aggressive side if you catch her in the right moment.
History: Nianna was the daughter of a royal gaurd, and as thus spent a lot of time in the ceverian palace where she became close friends with the princes, especially taivil. At the age of ten she was sent from the capitol to an order of warriors that her mother belonged to where she began her first real training, other than what she had gotten from brawling with the princes and lessons with the gaurds. She was assigned by her order to study strange occurances throughout the lands. Before she left her mother gifted her with a Ceverian Hell Hound pup whom she named Degger.
Other: Ni'anna's ref Degger's ref

Username:ty_tay
Name: Siren
Appearance: 5'10" Lightly tanned skin. Long silky black hair, blue eyes, thin build
Personality: Reserved, easily agitated, not willing to accept help from others, open around friends/trusted people. (written by Bear) Doesnt play nice with others...
History: Born and raised in one of the infamous assassin guilds. She doesnt speak much of her past or her assignments. She has a five year old daughter that is 'owned' by the guild, which the guild uses as leverage against her. She was sent on assignment to kill a member of the army, Pallon Hivar, but was unable to complete the job at first becuase of the ex-guild assassin Bear. She became close with Bear, and the others of his regiment, even with the knowledge that she needed to kill Pallon. She left the war camp when the contract for Pallon was revoked, and didnt say goodbye to Bear, whom she had fallen in love with.
Other: Figuered I should post this XD

Name: Cassaria (Cass or Cassy)
Class: Ambassador/Healer
Appearance: 7ft even. Metallic blue and green hair with tinges of arange that goes down to her waist. Eye are a light blue and feline.
Personality: 'Noble' but has a freindly air. Very unforgiving and holds to her peoples traditions.
History: Daughter of one of the high council of Par Lor (Their kingdom being ruled by a high council with its king being elected from the group to reprisent them.) . She was selected to be an ambassador just before Esol's death.
Other: She has a pet Peacock named Gransi.

Name: Avian
Appearance: 5'11 short light blond hair, light green eyes. Thin build.
Personality: Avian is reserved. He absolutely loves his daughter, but he doesnt say much to anyone that he doesnt know well. He hides his dark past, but mainly because people dont care to ask.
History: Ask him. He'll tell you... eventually...
    Kaladin asked him about his past and revealed that he was 'sold' to the guild after his brother had hired the assassins to kill him and he instead killed the assassin. He also said that he killed his brother.
Other:

Name: Ayrian
Class: Assassin apprentice
Appearance: Curly blond hair with light blue eyes.
Personality: Ayrian knows more than she says and is not sickened by things like death, because of growing up in the assassin guild. She seems to be afraid of loosing her family though, and can be easily frightened by people that arent 'like' her (meaning the other races. But who wouldnt be afraid of giants, people with fangs, and people with horns when you a 5 yr old little girl?)
History: Ayrian was born and raised in an assassin guild in Alenthia. Now shes on the run and likely facing death for leaving the guild with her mother, and then father.
Other:

Name: Fel'sii Lisee
Class: Healer
Appearance: 5'6" Very light grey skin. Silky grey hair that goes just past her shoulders. Unusual warm violet eyes.
Personality: Felsii is very sweet unless you get on her bad side. She can hold a grudge, but will forgive minor things easily. She holds her ground against those who would nay-say her.
History: Daughter of a noble family, and eventual close friend of Taivil, Felsii, is now the wife of the crowned prince of Ceveria, Crii'lin.
Other:

Name: Crii'lin Lisee
Class: Reaper/Prince
Appearance: 6'4" Grey skin. LONG (like to the waist) straight black hair. Slightly thicker build than most ceverians. Reddish umber eyes. Has ten silver earrings in his right ear.
Personality: Crii was a rover of sorts. A ladies man, and he exploited his talents to gain numerous female companions. He is, however, extremely loyal and honorable. He may be a little sadistic, but it seems to run in the family XD
History: Crii, being the crowned prince, will eventually become the king of Ceveria as his father before him. He is married to Fel'sii (it was an arranged marriage), and happily at that.
Other: X

Name: Ryesin Lisee
Class: Reaper
Appearance: 6'2" Grey skin, slightly darker grey hair. Orange eyes.
Personality: A rover like his brother, he hasnt been forced to give up that part of his life yet as Crii had, however, he does have a secret longing for the stability. He like many of the rest of his family can have anger issues, and often lashes out. He tries to keep it in check, but doesnt do a good job.
History: The second son of the king of Ceveria and second in line for the throne.
Other:

Name: Aii'in Lisee (I-in)
Class: Reaper/King
Appearance: Dark grey skin. Long black hair, often braided. Orange red eyes.
Personality: 6'6" Takes his responsibility seriously, but always makes time for his family when they need him. Loyal to his allies, and doesnt back down ever. He is often intimidating. Keeps his anger on a tight leash.
History: King of Ceveria, guardian of his orphaned nephew, Taivil, and 'adopted' kin, Tovheir.
Other:

Name: Juke Ku'lin'ah
Class: Arcane Warrior/Healer
Appearance: 4'10 Long twisted horns. Light lilac eyes, very dark brown hair.
Personality: Fairly easy going, but seems to be hiding something. Offers help often, and seems to have a lot of good advice.
History: One of the younger brothers of the King of Dumerrin, and favored uncle of the 1st prince. He doesnt talk much about his past, and many of his famly (because there are a lot) dont know much about it or him, and those that do refuse to talk about it.
Other:

Name: Vil'tier
Appearance: lightish grey skin. medium length greying black hair. Blood red eyes.
Personality: Loyal, can be easily angerd at times. Protective.
History: Origionally Treysin Lisee's royal guard, now a kings guard for Ceverias king. Father of Nianna.
Other:
Last edited by ty_tay on Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImage

RP/Characters - X - VoK
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ty_tay » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:01 am

Name: Lucia Corva
Class: Gypsy
Appearance: Palish skin, long smooth black hair. Thin build. Umber eyes.
Personality: Shy and cautious at time, but can also be very outgoing
History: Grew up with her mother and Nana. Never met her father (Wolf Corva) until recently.
Other: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=2773524

Name: Mama
Class: Gypsy/Herbalist
Appearance: Elderly woman. Short in stature from age. Wavy grey hair, and brilliant green eyes.
Personality: Very kinda and caring.
History: She helped Lucien and Wolf when they were younger. She unintentionally led her daughter, Jasmine, to Wolf and thus the event of having Lucia.
Other: Lucia's grandmother

Name: Amelia Lidan
Appearance: Thin build. Long ashy blond hair. Right eye is a light blue and right is a light lilac.
Personality:
History:
Other:

Name: Ares Lidan
Class: Warrior (Kingsgaurd-Esol)
Appearance: Thick build. Clean shaven. Dark brown/graying hair. Lilac eyes
Personality: Generally a nice guy, but grudging and merciless when your enemy.
History:
Other:

Name: Sigurn
Class: Warrior/ Council man
Appearance:9ft tall
His hair was a dark brown, with orangish streaks and greying. His eyes were bear-like. One a caramel brown and the other the same with a cut of dark, almost black, brown. His torso was covered in scars of his victories and failures. (Pg 553)

Personality: Sigurn comes off as a very exuberant and rather oblivious man, but he is anything but. He is calculating and tricky. It takes a lot to get something past him.
History: Father of Cassaria, husband of Mahia
Other: Has a red panda fire elemental named Chibi. viewtopic.php?f=33&t=2806054

Name: Mahia
Class: Warrior/ Noble woman
Appearance: Mahia takes her appearances from an albino peacock. Her hair is long and white with a light blue sheen. Her eyes are bird like and red in color. She stands at 8ft 6in tall.
Personality: Mahia is a power seeker. She will do anything to get the power she thinks she deserves, and will pretend to be your best friend when shes stabbing you in the back. She is merciless and agressive.
History: Mahia came from one of the smaller islands of Par Lor, and claimed that she was from a prominent line (Sigurn knew better, but lets her think otherwise). She 'tricked' Sigurn into marrying her to go after his power. She will do anything to protect her daughters place as Sigurns heir, and was Cass is on the council will make sure the girl becomes queen. She plans to lord over Cass, and thus Par Lor, in this manner.
Other:

Caliciian and Saviina Viiliinii

ImageImage

RP/Characters - X - VoK
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ty_tay » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:23 am

(New Rp new day :3)

The palace and city were in a bustle with the announcment of the army's march date. Countless tents had sprung up in the and between the palace walls and the actual palace, and most housed men and women soldiers preparing for their coming trials.

Pallon was lacing up his boots as he sat on the side of the bed. He had already packed the bag he would be taking with him to Alenthia, knowing that he didnt need to take much with his Commanders room waiting for him and his family back in Alenthia. He glanced over as Jasnah kicked his back with her hind paw, as she had taken over his spot on the bed.

Tovheir was reclined back in a chair in his and Amelias room. He laid his head back and pouted at his wife who was standing over the back of his chair. "Do I really have to?"

Amelia rolled her eyes at him with a smirk. "Yes, you have to. It's not a request either. I did pick out something with less frills though..." She kissed his forehead as she set the bowl of water down next to his chair on the table.

Nianna was sitting on the floor with Kaisiin. She grinned as her daughter laughed and clapped as they played together. She leaned back with a content sigh, feeling her husband wrap his arms around her waist and hug her, resting his chin on her shoulder with a slight purr.

Bear silently moved around the small complex of rooms, gathering any last minute things he or his sons would need in Alenthia. He scooped up Shiva and placed her in a shoulder pack that she had taken to sleeping in.

Dagan was running around the room squealing happily.

Wolf yawned and stretched as he woke from his slunmber. He peaked an eye open only to jolt fully awake with a yelp at the sight of his brother and daughter staring at him from the side of his bed.

Nick and Lucia launched themselves at Wolf laughing and hugging him.

Mage was sitting in the library as usual, going over a book of magic. He had his pack sitting next to his chair ready to go. Instead of his usual robes he wore a form of tight-fitted Ceveri light armor.

Aiiin sat gloomily in the war room. He listened silently to his generals argue over what needed to be done in the little time that they had. His gaze flicked from his youngest general, Caliciian, to his elder ones and then to his eldest son as he sided with Caliciian.

Felsii was walking with Aidien down the hall. Holding the toddlers hand as he stopped and pointed to a painting, demanding a story. She chuckled and lifted her son into her arms and sat on a bech across from the painting. "You sure this is the one Aidi?" She tickled him as he nodded and laughed.

Cass was sitting tiredly on the couch. She looked ready to pass out as Ryelin covered her with a blanket to keep her warm and sat next to her.

Ryne was in one of the courtyards wrestling with Steve. He laughed as Steve played dead.

ImageImage

RP/Characters - X - VoK
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ScarletFang » Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:01 pm

Rin had slipped away with her mother. The older woman having requested her audience earlier in the day with a hint of urgency. She, of course, went to see her immediately with Liam in tow. They had sat in silence for minutes before one finally spoke. "Mother, you're starting to scare me. What's this about"?

Fal'rien was biting her fingernails as she looked at the gravel beneath them. Her eyes flicked to her daughter then back down to the ground before she sighed deeply and folded her hands, "Vio'rin, my darling, I have pulled you away for only one question".

Liam was munching on a few crackers his mother had swiped from the kitchens. He had his sights transfixed on an insect that was desperately trying to drag a crumb he had dropped and he threw a few more with a toothy grin.

Ii'ander was wondering the library looking for a particularly old book he had been in need of for some time. The library was one of the only places he could still find peace from the growing number of busy and, more often than not, noisy people.

Duällen was pouting as Ar'tein and a tailor took his measurements for the resizing of his grandfather's armor. "I realize this is necessary, but did I really have to take off my shirt"? He called back to his wife with a flat tone, though he still smirked when she wasn't looking.

Ad'iira was sitting beside Le'vin who had abandoned the war meeting out of sheer bordom. She had recovered from her mysterious illness overnight but was still slightly sensitive to any strong odors. She grinned evilly and gave a curt little nod, "Awe honey, of course it is! They need to see your body frame so the armor can fit"!

Le'vin didn't try to hide his laughter as he watched his grandson's supposed agony, "Quit fussing and let the men do their job, boy. You're going to have to learn how to stand still when you in the ranks and listen to outrageous orders anyway".

Cerrina had taken to more early morning patrols around the palace with her massive sword slung over her shoulder casually. She had been preparing herself for the moment to march for months now and acted as peace keeper in the growing number of tents outside the castle. She was packed and ready as well, given the order to accompany her adoptive daughter by Fal'rien herself.

Nivallia wore her regular Dumerrin garb and the sound of her rattling bracelets filled the hall almost as much as the sound of her stomping boots. She had began the chore of storing energy in her gems and would continue until the time to charge into battle was ordered. The presence of so many tall soldiers irked her slightly, having been pushed or tripped on too many times for her liking. Peponi sat on her shoulder and preen ed her feathers casually.

Crucivander was not like his sister and chose to greet every soldier that he could, even if they couldn't understand him. He seemed oddly cheery since the confirmation of the beasts whereabouts and would ram his friends in a friendly manner whenever possible. He waddled his way over to Amelia and Tohveir's room and knocked lightly with a smirk.

Kalten watched his father and brother flit about wherever they went, their forms seemingly pacing the ceiling as he balanced on his head. He pointed his toes to the actual ceiling and Diebin sat on top of them as a lookout. He began to slowly twist around in a circle, testing his balance.

Rettika was in the training room for the first time since she arrived in the north. She cut into wooden opponents with cat-like grace and even managed to dig a few claw grooves into ones face. Healia was watching her from the corner of the room with a yawn.
ScarletFang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ty_tay » Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:40 pm

Pallonshook his head at Jasnah and threw the blanket and cover over her head. "You're a little brat you know that?" He chuckled and stood with a stretch. Where was Rin going again? I dont even remember if she said. I may have been half asleep still...

Jasnah shook her head viciously, grabbing the blankets and growling playfully.

Nianna, having pulled herself away from Taivil and their daughter, had gone in search of Degger, who had vanished a little while earlier. She walked leisurely towards one of the courtyards, spotting Rin and Falrien across the way. She cocked her head slightly in curiosity and started to approach her Sisian and Falrien.

Mage glanced over his shoulder as he noted Iiander walking by. Hesitating, he spoke, breaking the silence in the library. "Looking for something in particular?" He set his own book down and looked fully to Iiander.

The door to the room Duallen, Adiira and Levin were in, suddenly flew open. A screaming toddler flew into the room, not even pausing to look at the others in the room. He silenced as he hid behind a piece of furniture.

Felsii passed the room, only to return a moment later looking flustered. "Did you happen to see Aidien run past here?"

Viltier stood between two soldiers that looked ready to rip out each others throats. He was yelling at them to stand down, though niether seemed ready to listen to him as they hissed at each other.

Amelia glanced up to the door as she heard a knock. "Come on in!" She had just put shaving cream on Tovheirs face, and held a switch blade razor in her hand.

Tovheir looked to the door and looked up to Amelia again. He was secretly saying a thanks to the gods that he had had the common sense to start getting dressed before Amelia had sat him down.

Dagan, spotting Kalten, started to waddle towrds his brother with a grin and laughter. "Walten!"

Bear chuckled lightly. "Well he's almost got your name dwn, Kal"

Steve, having fled from his and Rynes wrestling match, had found a perch watching Rettika. He squeaked, but kept his distance from her blade

ImageImage

RP/Characters - X - VoK
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ScarletFang » Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:29 pm

De'sha popped up on the other side of the bed and tackled Jasnah as she growled playfully, pulling at the blankets and ramming into Pallon with her hind end and tail.

"What are you saying"?! Rin shot up onto her feet in a fit of rage. She was glaring daggers at her mother and folded her arms trying to calm herself with a hug. She hadn't noticed Nianna's presence yet as she stood with her back to her.

Fal'rien looked apologetic and sorrowful as she reached for her daughters hands, "Vio'rin I'm just looking out for you! You must understand why I'm concerned"!

Liam had been placed on the ground and was playing with the ants that had congregated around his crumbs. He looked up as he heard footsteps and got to his feet with a smile as he toddled over to Nianna with arms raised.

Ii'ander snapped his attention to Mage, not noticing the man against the wall of books. He smiled and nodded, "Apologies friend, I did not see you there. I was looking for a book on alchemy and legends if I can find one".

Duällen almost fell from the pedestal he was standing on until Ar'tein caught him with a chuckle, "Never been interrupted by a screaming child m'lord? I envy you! My little girl runs a muck every morning"! He laughed and patted his shoulder before bowing as Felsii came in.

Duällen cleared his throat from having squeaked in surprise and rolled his eyes with an unamused look, "Yes the sneaky devil just so happened to vanished inside this room".

Ad'iira giggled and went to look for Aidien the last place she had seen him run behind, "Ooooh cousin Adii is going to find yoooou! Here I cooome"! She stomped her feet playfully.

Le'vin watched on with an extremely amused look as he watched his grandson and the future queen, "Is the little one out maneuvering his mother already"?

A sword came hailing down between the two soldiers and Cerrina leaned forward on it with a killer look about her as she eyed the soldiers. She spoke in a harsh gravely tone, though it was still calm, "What's going on here"?

Crucivander pushed the door open and came into the room with a sheepish grin, "Ey cap an cher! Watchall doin? Jus com tah chek dat yall don needs no helper nuttin".

"He'll get it eventually! It's not like I mind either" Kalten grinned and flopped done onto his back with a loud thump. He laughed as Diebin came falling onto his chest with angry squeaks of protest.

Rettika stopped as she panted heavily and let her weapon drop to her side with a confused look about the room, "Healia that wasn't you was it"? She looked up as she spotted the leopard glaring at the ceiling, "Hiiii Steve"!
ScarletFang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me