.:Twisting Crazy:. 1x1 DGY & Bae

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: .:Twisting Crazy:. 1x1 Del&Bae

Postby Baelixx » Wed May 08, 2019 4:07 pm

Kami
I listened to his words and couldn't help but raise my eyebrows. What? But then he delivered his punchline and I couldn't help but chuckle, seeing his wiggling eyebrows. It was just the right kind of stupid to be funny. But I shook my head. "Hmm, wanted in all fifty states, maybe, but not by me." I say with another chuckle, shaking my head just a bit. "Well, I guess that's a lie. I want you to keep me warm so the both of us don't die, but that's it." I add in a clarification before running my fingers back through my hair. Hmm... Lucas could be a pleasant person when he wanted to be
┏⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ┓
⭐️ѕane ιѕ тнe ιnѕanιтy мoѕт call
⭐️norмalιтy pυт ғorтн вy ѕocιeтy
⭐️yoυ woυld тнιnĸ wιтн all тнe genιυѕ
⭐️ and тнe вrιllιance oғ тнeѕe тιмeѕ,
⭐️we мιgнт ғιnd a нιgнer pυrpoѕe
⭐️and a вeттer υѕe oғ мιnd.
⭐️ѕoмe people never coмe clean,
⭐️ι тнιnĸ yoυ ĸnow wнaт ι мean.
⭐️yoυ're walĸιng a wιre вeтween
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ looĸιng ғor love ιn-вeтween.
⭐️ ι υnderѕтand aвoυт ιndecιѕιon,
⭐️вυт ι don'т care ιғ ι geт вeнιnd.
⭐️ people lιvιng ιn coмpeтιтιon,
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Wed May 08, 2019 5:47 pm

Lucas
Rolling my eyes at her added joke, it was just as stupid and without the wit. "So funny, It's a good thing the dog can respond because they would boo you out of the house." I huffed simply shifting before laying down on my left side away from the fire. I knew it was getting late and I was getting tired. I don't care if she wasn't but I worked a little harder then she did today. All she did was go to a store. Sighing softly watching Ghost come over and lay in between my arms. Frowning I didn't even decide to move him. "Look like the dog stole your spot." I chuckled softly shifting the blankets tighter around myself, grinning.
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Sat May 18, 2019 2:12 pm

Kami
At his response, I couldn't help but smile a little to myself. And then I watched as he turned to his side to sleep. Well, I suppose it was getting rather late... And then Ghost decided to cuddle with Lucas and I laughed at his remark. "Well, I guess cuddling will have to wait until a later date." I chuckled before whistling for Pippin to come over. The aussie pup happily snuggled against my chest, and he was already warmer than I was. Laying on my side with my back against his, I yawned a little. "Goodnight, Lucas." And then I closed my eyes, tired and silently praying we wouldn't freeze through the night
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sun May 19, 2019 5:47 pm

Lucas
Looking back at her as she whistled and got comfy with her dog. I sighed shifting and holding the dog tigher before feeling her back again mine. I felt my cheek get warm and a shiver went down my spine. I think this was the closest I've ever been to a person that I wasnt yelling at. This is strange. This strange feeling I had made me feel warmer. Hearing her say good night made my snap up from my odd thoughts. "Oh Uh good night, Kami." I responded softly before shifting slightly again but not to much because I didnt want move against to to much. I let my eyes slip closed and let out a soft breath before letting myself start drifting.

(Time skip?)
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Mon May 20, 2019 2:55 pm

Kwin
Thankfully, it was warmer like this; with their backs to each other and the makeshift sleeping bags made of sheets. The dogs definitely helped provide a bit of heat as well... And though her fingers, nose, and ears were cold and nearly numb, Kami only woke up a few times throughout the night. Her eyes opened and she shivered a bit, pulling Pippin closer to her and stared into the darkness before falling asleep again.
--
Come morning, Kwin's eyes blinked open and she groaned a little. Sleeping on the floor had left her sore, and it was pretty cold. Sitting up slowly, she rubbed at her eyes before looking around, checking to see if Lucas was still asleep of not
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Tue May 21, 2019 6:09 pm

Lucas
I had slept pretty good. I somehow during the night I had turned and was cuddled against her. I was woken when she moved. I shifted sitting up and staring the the ground realizing that I was against her and no back to back like I thought I was. Blinking slowly as I looked up at her. "Uh morning." I said softly, ghost had been curled up behind my back. I couldnt make much of what happened while I was sleeping, i was just happy that we survived the night. This changed nothing between us. Did it?

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Wed May 22, 2019 4:25 pm

Kami
Upon seeing him cuddled up against me, I couldn't help but be surprised. My eyes widened, my brows shooting up. And then I watched as he blinked slowly and looked at me. "...Morning." I replied, a bit shocked, to say the least. And I could feel the light blush across my cheeks. Swallowing, I pushed my hair back from my face and then cleared my throat. "Alright so.. breakfast. Hashbrowns okay?" I ask, beginning to pull back the sheets from around me so I can stand up
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Wed May 22, 2019 9:43 pm

Lucas
Giving a slightly cough before hearing her words. "Hashbrowns are fine. I'm uh I'm gonna let the dogs outside." I said softly finally looking up from the ground whistling to get the dogs attention before moving towards the front door. Walking outside with the dogs running out on either side of my legs making my eyes roll, I noticed that the snow and ice had started to melt and the sun was shining. I heard about Oregon and it's crazy weather times. And this was a testament to that. Taking in a nice deep breath, smelling in that pine and melting snow before calling the dogs back and walking back inside. Moving to the kitchen I leaned against the counter. "You know if we didn't have power how in the world are you going to cook hashbrowns?" ASking with a sassy 'tud. I didn't realize that she needed power to be able to cook things we were out of firewood.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Thu May 23, 2019 4:10 pm

Kami
I nodded to his words and stood up, going to the kitchen area to peel and slice potatoes while he let out the dogs. This was so awkward... I peeled the potato skins into one of the shopping bags, thinking the dogs could eat them or we might use them for kindling. And then I thinly sliced the potatoes into little straws. When he came back in, I looked up, seeing him leaning against the counter. His words caused my eyebrow to raise and I stared at Lucas for a moment. So sassy... But I simply set down the knife and held out a hatchet to him. "On a fire, of course." I say, looking at him now. It had been dark when we needed wood last night, and there was no way we would have been able to chop down a tree. "I just need a little for now. And after we eat, I'll collect some more wood. We can cut logs into pieces, and I'll gather plenty of dead branches and sticks."
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Thu May 23, 2019 7:18 pm

Lucas
I watched her through my narrowed eyes. Of course she would assume I would do it. Taking the hatchet from her grip. Signing. "So you want me to go out while you sit around waiting. If that's the case I'll only bring back a little bit." I huffed softly. All she was doing was cutting potatoes she could can come to help. Pushing myself off the counter before turning. "I guess I'll be back." I state simply giving a light whistle, Ghost perks up and jogs to catch up to me as I walk out the door. Moving outside feeling a gust of wind chilling through my jacket. Frowning as I walked down the unstable steps. Walking into the forest a little ways before finding a good sized tree and started to cut off branches. After a little bit of chopping I tied them together with a twig and started to head back. Moving back into the house with a grunt, Ghost not to far behind. I knelt down by the fire place and started to set up the wood.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me