.:Twisting Crazy:. 1x1 DGY & Bae

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

.:Twisting Crazy:. 1x1 DGY & Bae

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:54 pm

This Rp is set in modern times. Though tweaks to reality will be made, everything that we do in this day in age is useable.
sorta start of a description:
WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP
WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP

As usual all to rules apply.

Blah blah blah.

This is a 1x1 only. Not inviting.

Will make a back story later.
Last edited by Delivery.God.Yato on Sat May 16, 2020 3:41 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 Cheap & Baelix .:Twisting Crazy:.

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:01 pm

Name:
Lucas Grayson

Sexuality:
Bisexual
Job:
Store Cashier
Personality:
Lucas is a stubborn kid. He hates to be controlled but he knows he has to listen to the grown ups but never does. He is intelligent, but obnoxious guy. He's funny at times when they should be serious. He loves the topic of himself, Only sometimes. Lucas can be hard-headed, But in due time he will take the blame for something he didn't do if that meant helping someone in the process.
History:
Lucas had never really gotten to know his family. his mother was someone's else's 'Pet', and his father had died In a car crash. Lucas didn't have any siblings which to that he was thankful, He didn't want to have to worry about them. If his father left him anything in his departure, it was his home in the community. He just lived in the home now, doesn't come out of it unless hes forced. That is unless it's his job he has to go to. if Lucas was to say his childhood was pretty normal to him at least.
Crush:
none
Mate/Spouse:
None
Offspring:
None
Other:
Picture's not mine... That's I think it. ^.^
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chea&Bael .:Twisting Crazy:.

Postby Baelixx » Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:44 am

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Name:Kameron Alice June Dour, but call me Kami.
brief history:I grew up in New York, an only child, with my single mother,
but she died in a car accident when I was 15.
I was sent to this small town to live with my aunt and uncle, who don't like me much.
I am a burden to them, I think. And their kids don't like me much either.
But that's alright, because I have my friends! I was bullied throughout
elementary and middle school for being the 'smart kid,'
and my sense of self worth is rather dim. I enjoy people though,
despite my bad conversation skills.
I wouldn't consider myself very popular, but I know pretty much everybody in school,
but stick to my
few close friends more often than not.

secrets:She is quietly anorexic, depressed, has anxiety
personality:I am a very kind person, going out of my way for others.
I believe that everyone should be treated equal and I stand up for what I believe in.
I am very loyal, and always look out for my friends. Adventurous, queer, happy-go-lucky.
I believe true happiness comes from making others happy, so I spend my days trying to
make this world a better place.

fears:being alone, the dark, being forgotten, being left behind, guns
loves:I love the stars, the outdoors, gaming, writing, reading, hats, and science.
randoms:Typically dresses in baggy sweaters and leggings or jeans and occassionally band shirts.
Wears earphones around her neck that are lime green and wireless, which was a gift from her mother.

Last edited by Baelixx on Thu May 14, 2020 8:18 pm, edited 5 times in total.
┏⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ┓
⭐️ѕane ιѕ тнe ιnѕanιтy мoѕт call
⭐️norмalιтy pυт ғorтн вy ѕocιeтy
⭐️yoυ woυld тнιnĸ wιтн all тнe genιυѕ
⭐️ and тнe вrιllιance oғ тнeѕe тιмeѕ,
⭐️we мιgнт ғιnd a нιgнer pυrpoѕe
⭐️and a вeттer υѕe oғ мιnd.
⭐️ѕoмe people never coмe clean,
⭐️ι тнιnĸ yoυ ĸnow wнaт ι мean.
⭐️yoυ're walĸιng a wιre вeтween
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ looĸιng ғor love ιn-вeтween.
⭐️ ι υnderѕтand aвoυт ιndecιѕιon,
⭐️вυт ι don'т care ιғ ι geт вeнιnd.
⭐️ people lιvιng ιn coмpeтιтιon,
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:29 am

Accepted of course. Do you want to start this one?
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:14 pm

I'd love too!//

Walking down the sidewalk, she holds a leash the color of blue, which clipped to the collar of a merle Great Dane. I don't know why my friends talked me into dog sitting... At least I could get out of that gosh awful house for just a bit. Gus, the big blundering oaf of a dog, whom walked a few paces ahead of me, was an attention whore. He would cry if left alone for more than a few hours. Marcie, my coworker, had to go to a funeral out of state, and had begged me to watch him. Having had agreed, so long as she could bring Pippin, her Australian Shepherd, whom at this time walked at her side.

Thinking of just how I would spend my day today, Gus began to chase some kind of squirrel or something. The force of which he took off made me let go of the leash, and it made me feel as though my arm were about to fall off. I sigh and run after him. "Gus! Come back!", but the dog wouldn't listen. He chased that poor little creature until it hid under the porch of a different house, where Gus remained, barking loudly and trying to get the animal.
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:04 pm

Lucas Grayson
I sighed softly watching the wall of my old house. Whic looked good in the outside but never guessed how dirty the inside looked like. I was mid thought when I heard barking. Who was allowing a dog to bark in my presence? How dare they allow this dog into my property? Angered by the event that had brought itself soon itself to my feet. Walking over to the door ripping it open. "Who are you?" I almost growled, only if I was an animal I'd be able to. You could say I was merely a unhappy person. I had no family no friends I lived inside my house all the time. I never went to school, I inky went to work so I could keep my house. My Icey blue eyes squinting from the sunlight. I watched the girl and her dog waiting for her to answer my simple question. Wasting my precious time.
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:25 pm

Kameron
Her eyes widened upon hearing the door open, and she stopped tugging at the leash for a moment to look up at him. "I am sooooo sorry! I don't know what got into him...", she tugs hard at the leash, getting the very large dog away from the porch before he pulled her right back, barking and snarling before he tried to dig a hole so he could fit under the porch. "I promise, I've almost got it... Really sorry for the inconvenience sir....", she is breathing heavily, pulling with all her might at Gus's leash. "You can just head back ins-", her words are cut short as the leash slips from her grasp and she falls back, landing hard on her bottom. "You blundering oaf, bad Gus!", she yells at the dog, and he immediately stops barking and whines, sitting down and looking between her and the boy.
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:44 am

Lucas
I shook my head as the girl talked. Annoy as ever, this is why I don't talk to people. Well none that I didnt have to while I worked. Watching as the dog dug up my lawn which only angered me more. Crossing my arms over my chest walking down to the brute as the lash was released. "You will get your dog and leave my home." I snapped watching the dog sit paying no attention to the girl falling on the ground. Looking uninterested as I grabbed the brutes collar and dragged him rather easily over to the girl. "You will come back later without the dog and clean this mess up." I said simply letting go of the dog when he was on her lap. I turned and started to walk back to my door. "If you don't show up I will find you, girl." I said with a slight roll of my eyes and walked into my old rusty home and slammed the door.

(She can come follow him in lol instead of just leaving either way.)

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:03 am

Okay!//
Kameron
He eyes widened at his snappy tone, and she swallows, watching as he drags Gus to me. Oh no.... what had she done? She didn't know the guy, and now it seemed as though she had ruined his whole day! And now that dumb dog was crushing my legs as he sat in my lap. I bite my lip and nod at the boy's words. He was kinda scary... His last words and she jumps at the slamming of the door, heart racing now. He would find her? What the heck did that mean?!? Pushing Gus off of her with an 'oof', she stands and tugs at the leash, pulling him along to a lamppost a few houses down, where she tied the leash down so he could not run away. "Gus, you be quiet or else I'm not giving you any treats.", she warns before walking back to that guy's house. She walks up the porch steps and knocks softly, wanting to apologize and maybe see if there was anything she could do to make it up to him, she did feel pretty awful about it.
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:09 pm

Lucas
I was just getting to sit back down in my chair when I heard the door. Was this seriously the girl again. Getting out of my china it I grabbed the bat from beside the door and threw the wooden door open. The girl standing before me. I held the bat up, raising my eyebrows. "Get off my property. I will find you when I want you to work." I snapped pointing to the street. I hated people especially people who couldn't figure out how to leave someone alone. My scowl noticeable as I looked at her. "Now go before I use this bat." I huffed wavy the bat in the air.

(I promise he'll soften quicker the Alex! XD)

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me