Let the Feathers Fly (1x1 with tears;)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Let the Feathers Fly (1x1 with tears;)

Postby foxes800 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:31 am

-----Centuries ago, there was a violent, bloody war between two sides: the angels and the demons. Both armies fought valiantly and many lost their lives. In the end, despite the demons’ superior strength and endurance, their tempers betrayed them. They were easily outsmarted by their opponents and baited into various traps, leaving them on the brink of extinction with no other option but to surrender and hand over the territory they possessed. However, the "angelic" rulers decided that the crushing defeat wasn’t enough and continued their brutal slaughter of the enemy species. The demons were wiped off the face of the earth… Or so they thought.
-----At this difficult time, only a small band of demons managed to escape. They took shelter the one place they knew the angels would never be able to find them: a large underground cavern surrounded on all sides by miles and miles of dead forest. The forest is covered in a thick coat of fog year round, so thick that you can’t see your own hand in front of your face. The demons relied on this. While their enemies may have the superior eyesight, at least during the day, their species is the one with the superior sense of smell. They used this sense to guide them to their underground layer, their new base. There, they have established not only a new society but also raised a new army.
-----This is where our first person comes into play. His family endured these hardships and thrived, vowing vengeance on the angelic kingdom. From the moment Kaiden was born, his father, the new general and king, began training him to fight and to one day rule the demons. Not only did he become as vicious and talented a soldier as his old man, but he even surpassed him. And soon, a new plan was concocted. The general realized, that even with their increased man power, they’d never be able to defeat the angel’s army. So, he asked a favor of their allies, the witches.
-----They created a simple silver ring with magical properties. When the wearer slips the band on their finger, it disguises them as an angel. The horns atop every demon’s head, each pair unique, vanish; their leathery wings transition to pearly white feathers; and any other irregularities of their species disappear, making it possible to send a demon into the angelic kingdom undetected.
-----The general was thrilled with these results, confidently assigning the task to his own son. Kaiden, the demon prince, was to gain the angel rulers' trust and gather intelligence that could cripple the kingdom forever. Deciding it was a simple enough job, he agreed, unaware of how far his father would take the assignment. So, he slipped the ring on his finger and entered the city, claiming to be a traveler looking for work. There, he eventually secured a job as a palace servant and slowly found himself making his way up the “food chain”.
-----Finally, the day came where he was to meet Laurel, the second person in our story. The moment he laid eyes on the princess, the male was instantly taken by her beauty, only to find out that she’s his soulmate. So imagine his horror when his father figures out the king and queen's weakness: the one thing, or person, they’d willingly exchange their life for. Their precious little princess.
-----Without a moment’s hesitation, the general orders his son to kidnap her and bring her back to their kingdom. Then we can pretty much go wherever we’d like with this plot. The flames of war could reignite. Her parents could make the exchange and be killed. The demon price could break his love out of the prison and they could run back to her kingdom. (Though, he’d be an outcast and killed on sight since he’s a demon.) Etc. etc. etc.
Last edited by foxes800 on Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:44 am, edited 4 times in total.
foxes800

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Demon Prince

Postby foxes800 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:34 am

Kaiden Ross Ahriman /// goes by Kai /// male /// demon prince
born December 21st /// appears 20-25 /// is actually 953
bisexual /// single /// no crush

hair~ brunette /// eyes~ blue
height~ 6'1 /// weight~ 175 lbs /// build~ muscular
body mods~ none /// scars~ shoulders, pecs, back, arms
special features~ wings, horns

positive traits~ intelligent, strong, charming, honest, adventurous,
organized, confident, gentleman
negative traits~ stubborn, possessive, manipulative, controlling, aggressive,
blunt, demanding, merciless, jealous
likes~ fire, sword fighting, archery, riding his horse
dislikes~ touchy-feeling topics
fears~ the destruction of his kingdom
hobbies~ archery, sword fighting

powers~ manipulation, control of fire
strengths~ close combat, lying, manipulating, night vision
weaknesses~ air combat, his temper

father~ King Ahriman /// sister~ Eleanor Ahriman(7 yrs) /// pet~ Sleipnir
Last edited by foxes800 on Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
foxes800

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minervaminor » Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:42 am

Back To December - Taylor Swift
I'm so glad you made time to see me.
How's life, tell me how's your family?
I haven't seen them in a while.
You've been good, busier then ever.
We small talk, work and the weather
Your guard is up and I know why.
Because the last time you saw me
Is still burned in the back of your mind.
You gave me roses
And I left them there to die.
So this is me swallowing my pride,
Standing in front of you saying
I'm sorry for that night.
And I go back to December all the time.
It turns out freedom ain't
Nothing but missing you,
Wishing I'd realized what I had
When you were mine.
I'd go back to December,
Turn around and make it all right.
I go back to December all the time.
These days I haven't been sleeping
Staying up playing back myself leaving,
When your birthday passed
And I didn't call.
And I think about summer,
All the beautiful times
I watched you laughing
From the passenger side
And realized I'd loved you in the fall.
And then the cold came,
The dark days when fear crept into my mind.
You gave me all your love and
All I gave you was goodbye.
So this is me swallowing my pride,
I'm sorry for that night.
And I go back to December all the time.
Nothing but missing you,
When you were mine.
I'd go back to December
Turn around and change my own mind.
I go back to December all the time
I miss your tan skin, your sweet smile,
So good to me, so right,
And how you held me in your arms
That September night,
The first time you ever saw me cry.
Maybe this is wishful thinking,
Probably mindless dreaming
But if we loved again I swear I'd love you right.
I'd go back in time and change it but I can't
So if the chain is on your door, I understand.
But this is me swallowing my pride,
I'm sorry for that night,
And I go back to December.
Nothing but missing you,
When you were mine.
I'd go back to December
Turn around and make it all right.
I'd go back to December
Turn around and change my own mind.
I go back to December all the time
Laurel Annalynn Ronan
nineteen years old
only child
Elizabeth and Henry Ronan
angel princess
born on march 15
single
enjoying the freedom
trained in how to be a lady
also goes by anna and lynlyn
aries
bisexual
created in heaven
english is her first language
specialized in writing
misty grey eyes
dirty blonde hair
130 pounds
5 foot 6 inches
petite body build
fears being alone
likes music and singing
dislikes men in general
royal bloodline
no modifications
three ear piercings (each ear)
nature is her specialty
extremely pale
no enemies
extremely introverted
very sweet and humble
blunt and straight-up
weaknesses are those she loves
strengths are her comfort zones
normal clothing
beautiful personality
open minded
fit to rule
no friends
isolated
likes going on nature walks
dislikes hunting
fears loud noises
wings
likes sketching
likes animals
fears weapons
pet kitten named rusty
caucasian
-----
"I never believed that I
would be able to do this
all on my own. No one to
care for me except for my
no good useless husband...
my parents left me on my
own. they only ever contact
me on holidays, and that's
only to come over and eat.
i have no one."

nothing could have ever stopped her ... except herself
minervaminor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minervaminor » Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:06 pm

➢ ➣xxLaurel -- the angel princess paced around the vast space in her bedroom. it was an off-white colour, but everything was in the kingdom of the angels. she watched the clock again, continuing her pacing. she needed something to distract her...something easy and reliable...something that she could go back to in the presence of people...so, she nervously began playing with her hair. the new angel will be here any moment...what if they're tired? what should i do then? right...offer them a seat... she thought to herself. she couldn't screw this up. she was a royal. the entire kingdom would be watching. calm, cool, collected...calm, cool, collected...you got this laurel...you can do this... she thought. she needed the self-pep-talk. she wasn't going to get it from anyone else, so this is what she had to do. every time something happened. no matter what.

everyone who passed the hallways by her door was another opportunity for someone to stick their head in her room and say "he's been found." but every set of footsteps that didn't, she was deeply grateful for. she kept messing with her hair and then straightening it out again. messing with her dress and straightening it out again. she was a nervous wreck. why? because she had never done anything like this before.

her blond hair fell down her back in straightened perfection, as she re-applied some eye make up for the fourth time this morning. her mother came in and she nearly had a heart attack.
    "mother! oh gosh, you scared me...what...what are you doing here?" she asked, it notable that she was frightened. her mother told her that she was here to comfort her and tell her something that her grandmother had told her before her first welcoming into the kingdom. laurel smiled as her mother told her grandmother's anecdote about welcoming new citizens into the kingdom. she laughed at it, as the story was fairly funny, but then one of the servants popped her head in the door and nodded, signaling that it was time to welcome the new comer, for he had arrived.

she stood straight up as her mother made some final touches, and smiled. remember, chin up, wings back, eyes bright, and dazzling smile...oh, and your posture! her mother's words echoed in her head as she walked out into the courtyard. the gardens within the walls of the courtyard were brightly coloured with many different beautifully scented flowers. a few deer paused as the stranger approached, and scampered away when he got too near. laurel simply laughed at the deer, as they were personal friends of hers, and approached the man who was being welcomed into the kingdom. she spoke in english, just in case he didn't speak that kingdom's native language.

"citizens of the kingdom of lucis, the kingdom of light, i hereby welcome this new citizen to us. let us rejoice, and forever let our eyes be rested by his gentle and...rather attractive...presence," she noticed her slip up after it happened, so she simply decided to play it off like it was no big deal. she simply smiled at the cameras and took the stranger's hand, gently but persistently leading him inside the castle to be cleaned up, as he looked weary from his travels.
Last edited by minervaminor on Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
minervaminor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kaiden 1

Postby foxes800 » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:29 pm

Kaiden
-----A lifetime had led up to this moment, and the kingdom was on the edge of their seats. After centuries of meticulous work, training civilians and raising an army, the moment they’d been waiting for had finally arrived. Their prince had earned a spot in the kingdom of light as the newest palace servant and was off to the angelic realm that very second. With the intelligence he’d gain, the demons would be unstoppable, and it was this thought alone that kept Kaiden going. It’d been back breaking work, surpassing his father in strength and strategy, and he’d be lying if he said he hadn’t thought of quitting and running away several times. However, as he looked upon the sparkling capital, so whitewashed and pure, he knew it was worth it. A devious smirk slowly spread across his face. 'Oh, what I wouldn’t do to watch this city crash and burn.' And with that, the demon prince continued his long journey, bag containing his few worldly possessions slung over his shoulder, and an eager skip in his step.

-----The trip from the outskirts of the city to the palace gates was long, but there was plenty to take in. The sights were fascinating but also incredibly predictable: happy civilians conversing, small children chasing their companions through the alleys, shops selling quaint little knickknacks, etc., etc. It was everything he’d pictured it to be; nothing about the city itself caught him off guard, not even the palace’s splendor. What was truly breathtaking, however, was the figure who greeted him and welcomed him into their kingdom. He’d never come across such an endearingly naïve and beautiful creature in his 953 years of existence. He wasn’t sure if it was the princess herself or the smell of fear wafting from her that allured him so, but the smile that painted his lips came naturally, charming and flawless. A photographer’s dream. “It’s a pleasure to meet you, your highness.” A formal bow was given before allowing himself to be led into the spacious entry hall. “I must say… from what I’ve already seen of your kingdom, it is truly magnificent. It’s almost as stunning as you are.” Unlike the princess, Kai hardly batted an eye at his flirtatious, complimentary remark. His blue gaze remained fixed forward and entirely unphased. Demons were simply not a species that lacked in confidence. Nor did they ever doubt their ability to delight and please when they so desired. “I’m sure you’ll make a wonderful queen, princess. You faced the photographers quite well for someone so nervous.” Only then did Kaiden give Laurel a real glance, the cheerful grin he flashed her as charming as his personality. “Now, if I could trouble you so much as to ask who I’m supposed to meet about serving in the castle?”

((Sorry my character starters are pretty rough. :/))
foxes800

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minervaminor » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:23 pm

➢ ➣xxLaurel -- the extremely young girl blushed lightly at his compliment, returning his bow with a slight curtsy. she giggled flirtatiously as she dragged him into the palace. she conversed with the servant who had come in to talk about him after her mother did so, and she stated that kaiden was to follow the princess around. laurel smiled nervously, before turning back to him and restating what the woman had said to her. "you are to be following me and serving me during your time here...and since i am to become queen once my mother dies, you are to help me find a suitor...but i believe we will become good friends," she said lightly. her bright blue eyes met his intense ones and she blushed again slightly.

she motioned for him to follow her wordlessly, as she gave him the grand tour of the castle. first she showed him the main floor, which consisted of a brightly lit dining room that could hold three hundred people, a beautiful golden ballroom with steps that rounded up to a second-story balcony, an entertainment area where the common people sometimes came on cold and rainy days most times to converse with the royals, and a huge kitchen for the cooking servants, complete with an endless supply every ingredient known to the angelic species. next came the second story, where the royal's bedrooms were, as well as the servant's quarters on the far side, for laurel's parents didn't want her becoming intimate with any of the servants. then she lead him down to the cellar, where there was wine for most of it, but there would also be some more servant rooms and a large portion that was sectioned off. she told him that was off limits, even to her, and then lead him back upstairs.

she lead him to her room and dragged him inside, finding a door that was next to her bed. she opened it, revealing a well-lit room that was slightly on the small side, but still rather big for a servant's quarters. she then let go of his arm.
    "this is where you will be staying...are there any questions...?" she asked softly, pushing her blonde hair out of her face. she sat on the bed in the room she had lead him into that was now his. the ceiling was slanted upward, from where the window was letting light in from the outside to the innermost wall. she straightened her ruffled dress and then looked back up at him again.
minervaminor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kaiden 2

Postby foxes800 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:42 pm

(I'm so sorry it took this long. School has been keeping me plenty busy. I hope you haven't lost interest.))

-----It was almost comical. Back in the cold, damp underground, his brethren (many of those who had never even seen the surface) had spat bitter insults and spun tales of the way they believed angels to be. Those who had never visited this kingdom were actually spot on. It was comical and ironic. Angels were as naïve and innocent as he’d been led to believe. The blushing like a little school girl, the remark about how they’d “become good friends”… It was all too easy. Kaiden grinned at that thought, though he was certain she’d take it as an innocent, friendly gesture. “It will be my honor to serve you, my lady.” The demon prince even threw in another polite bow, one arm folding behind his back and the other resting across his chest with his hand over his heart.
----- After his job assignment, the princess was so kind as to show him around the palace, even informing him as to where to begin his search. A whole area off limits to the princess. Were they that stupid? Kaiden had his doubts, but he would certainly be giving the restricted, underground area a thorough search just to be certain. Of course, that would only be after he was buddy-buddy with the princess, earned the palace’s trust, and knew how to play them like a fiddle. After all, he wasn’t going to let himself underestimate the angelic rulers. His people were rotting away underground, starving and forced to live a life of shame and exile. He would redeem his kingdom, his kind.
----- Once the grand tour was finished and he had made a mental note of the locations to look into, Kaiden was shown his own room, which was attached to the princess’. He was pulled from his thoughts only when Laurel addressed him. “Questions? Oh, yes, a couple.” Just the general servant inquiries. “What hour must I wake you each morning? And how will that suitor procedure work? Am I supposed to be going out and searching with you? Or is there a certain way finding a suitor goes?” Kaiden was certain that would be his least favorite part of this job. Not only because she was fun to string along and flirt with and he would have to stop when suitors are present, but also because it would piss him off. He was a demon. He saw others’ sins and flaws just by meeting their gaze or shaking their hand. It was almost as if the words “vain”, “cheater”, “dishonest”, etc. appeared above their head. And the princess was so pure and sweet. None of the other angels he had encountered thus far came close to her level of innocence, and Kaiden was convinced that no suitor off the street would due. No, in a strange way, he’d claimed the princess as his own. No one else could get near her. This thought alarmed him, but he quickly pushed it off, setting his bag beside his new bed and taking a seat beside the princess. “And what will the fair princess be doing today as I accompany her? What do you do in your free time?”

((How have you been?))
foxes800

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minervaminor » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:35 am

(it's totally fine, I've been plenty busy as well...)

➢ ➣xxLaurel -- once the two had reached his quarters, she heard the questions and thought for a moment. "I like getting up early, and I usually get up by myself, so you need not worry about that." she told him in the sternest voice she could manage, but she felt no need to be stern with him, so it only came across as comical. she frowned at that, and nervously toyed with a loose strand of hair.

not even she really knew how the suitor process would work. she simply ignored that question, figuring she could come back to it after she answered his other questions about what she did for fun.
    "I really like reading...or doodling...or swimming! oh, you have to see the pool that the palace has! maybe we can go swimming later!" her voice suddenly sounded much more excited than it had before, and her light blue eyes lit up at the thought. kaiden was certainly attractive, and laurel definitely wouldn't mind seeing him without a shirt... grrr laurel! get it together...he's a servant, you're a princess...that's not how these things work...he's even supposed to be helping you pick out who you're going to happily spend the rest of your life with...ugh, sometimes i really dislike the way this works...

she cleared her throat and looked back up at kaiden. she offered him a hand and smiled. "I know this place is really big and can take a while to get used to, so i just kind of wanna walk with you in the gardens...it's what I like to do when I'm thinking something over...it's really super calming..." she was rambling. it was something that she did when she was nervous, and she finally cut herself off and apologised. "as for your suitor question, I'm not sure either..." she admitted softly. she looked down at her empty hand and then back up at him, expecting him to take it so that she could lead him to the gardens. she really did like it there, the scents of all the different flowers helped to keep her mind at ease when something stressful came up...and finding out that she was to have a stranger as her personal servant was definitely something that was stressing her out slightly.

her mother always said that she was too anxious and that she shouldn't worry...that The Overseer has a plan for everything and that she should let life run its course...but she was much too curious for that...and none of her questions had been answered by anyone in the palace.
    maybe I can ask kaiden my questions once we reach the gardens...I wonder if he knows anything about what I would ask him...about the war, about the other peoples... her icy blue eyes glazed over as she thought, a thing that commonly happened to her, for she was a thinker. and being a thinker was frowned upon in the angelic order.

((I've been good...tired and stressed, but good...))

Last bumped by minervaminor on Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:35 am.
minervaminor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me