Intro to Wizardry [1 X 1 Alpha* and Scoin]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Intro to Wizardry [1 X 1 Alpha* and Scoin]

Postby Alpha* » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:52 pm

He tucks his companion against himself- back to chest, scooping him off the snowy roof. Carefully he extends his wings and then all at once springs into the air; thankfully they do not drop. Instead the powerful beat of his wings and the wind sends the pair high into the heavens.

It's a dizzying experience at first, but they are high above the trees and village, higher than the school. "I've got you, " Will says with a smile, feeling like he can touch the stars.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scoinwolf » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:53 pm

Kaiser gasped, clutching at William's arms when his companion took flight. His head spun as they ascended and the Slytherin closed his eyes tight as his stomach protested. It was only once Will had settled at an altitude that the blond dared open an eye, then both, gazing down at the world below them in awe.
It was significantly colder up here in the sky but all it did was give Kaiser a sharp pang of homesickness. He still clung to his best friend for support, though less in a please-don't-drop-me fashion and more in a I-can't-believe-you-get-to-experience-this-all-the-time way. "Whoa." He mumbled.
Red sky at night, sailor's delight. Red sky in the morning, sailors take warning.
Wayward Bound | Not Quite Dogs
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:34 pm

William smiles, watching as a star falls, its dizzying path lit by sparkles as it dies - never actually reaching the earth. "Its something else, isn't it?" He asks almost sadly.

A warm eddy pulls them higher, spinning and threatening their course, but stronger wings stay them. "Sometimes.... Kaiser... sometimes I wish I could fly with someone. " his heart pangs loneliness.

"I, I mean... this is nice, really nice...Brooms too... " he rushes to assure. (But he wonders if he would feel complete)...

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scoinwolf » Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:59 pm

A soft squeak escaped the barrier of his lips when the eddy catches them, Kaiser thoroughly startled by the sudden ascension. He trusts Will to keep him secure, to not let him fall (and even if he did fall he could just blink himself to safety) but even still the fear was there. The blond was finding he did not enjoy heights.
Though there was certainly something about having William’s arms wrapped so snuggly around himself that was rather enthralling. Draco Malfoy had definitely not the pleasure of experiencing that, a darker corner of his mind whispered smugly.
Unsure what had brought upon that particular thought, and knowing full well that other possessive tendencies were brewing, Kaiser focused in on Will’s words to draw himself out of his own head. “Something tells me brooms wouldn’t quite suffice.” He drawls softly, that ‘something’ being the mournful and awkward stutter-and-pause in Will’s words.
The boy leaned his head back, resting against Will’s bicep, feeling each rhythmic wingbeat through their close contact. Hogwarts wasn’t all that far from Hogsmead and while he wasn’t exactly having the time of his life all this way up in the sky, Kaiser found himself already tasting the bittersweet loss that landing would bring.
Red sky at night, sailor's delight. Red sky in the morning, sailors take warning.
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:01 pm

William doesn't want to go back; is afraid. Hes still a maked man, er, boy. The curse on his forearm wouldn't just... just stop existing. No. His life had never been so simple.... would it ever be?

And theres a burn in his chest when he lands on the topmost step of the Owlry and finally places Kaiser down - slowly (perhaps too slowly) and carefully. "Safely back on your own two feet," teases the taller boy with a crooked grin. He reaches over and pulls his sleeve down, over the mark that aches. ".... how was it?" Will's confidence vanishes, replaced entirely by a strange shyness.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scoinwolf » Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:23 pm

"Such a gentleman." Kaiser's lips twitch in a half smile, catching hold of William's hand as he was set down, twirling himself around so that he was facing his companion again. He let Will reclaim his hand, watching as his friend tugged down his sleeve. A frown caught at his expression and Kaiser reached to trace the mark through the fabric. The Dark One was a serious threat, but he was gone now, banished by the Potter boy. The Potter boy who was in Will's house.
The mark was troubling but Kaiser did not care. He'd heard stories of course, about the Dark One's power trip, but over in Slytherin it wasn't made out to be as big a deal as he imagined it was in Will's. Obviously it pained his friend, and Kaiser wondered how it was that Will had come to have been tattooed with it in the first place.
All questions for another day. "You told me once that people called you by a certain word. You asked me if I knew what it was." Monster, Will had supplied when Kaiser failed to guess. "I told you one day I would find one that better suited you." Kaiser reached for William's hands again, drawing them up in a gentle grasp. "You're an angel, Will, and I'm glad you're mine." He decided with all the authority gained in his eleven years of life. Getting bold even as Will was growing shy, Kaiser pressed a quick kiss to the backs of Will's knuckles.
"It's late, I should back. I enjoyed tonight. I'll see you again soon?" He murmured the question, voice soft to match the stillness of the sleeping night around them.
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:19 pm

Angel? Him?

He blushes; "T-thank you." Is mumbled - his toung feels leaden and his hand burns with the kiss.

He enjoyed the night? With him? Sudden joy fills his face, "I enjoyed it too!!!" Is exclaimed, still reluctant to end the time stolen away with his friend. His.. mate. ??? "Yes of course... I'll be around. I promise. I'll stay." At least for now. At least for a while. William smiles crookedly: "walk you to your wing?" Is asked softly.

Last bumped by Alpha* on Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:19 pm.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me