Letters, Lesions, and Love 1x1 Bae&DGY

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Divine_Forever & Baelixx

Postby Baelixx » Sat May 04, 2019 1:34 am

Bael
I watched, gulping down a lump that had formed in my throat as he gripped her arm to his mouth. He was drinking, but he was drinking too fast. Looking back to Tykey, my eyes widened as I saw her begin to pale all too rapidly. He could suck her dry... And from the looks of it and the panic in her voice, Tykey knew that. I chewed at my lower lip, holding Alex's wound as Jake tried to get him to stop. But it didn't seem like he was really listening. "Alex, please." I say, a bit of desperation in my voice. "You need to stop. That's enough Alex. You don't need any more." Could he really hear us? I didn't know. "Please Alex."
┏⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ┓
⭐️ѕane ιѕ тнe ιnѕanιтy мoѕт call
⭐️norмalιтy pυт ғorтн вy ѕocιeтy
⭐️yoυ woυld тнιnĸ wιтн all тнe genιυѕ
⭐️ and тнe вrιllιance oғ тнeѕe тιмeѕ,
⭐️we мιgнт ғιnd a нιgнer pυrpoѕe
⭐️and a вeттer υѕe oғ мιnd.
⭐️ѕoмe people never coмe clean,
⭐️ι тнιnĸ yoυ ĸnow wнaт ι мean.
⭐️yoυ're walĸιng a wιre вeтween
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ looĸιng ғor love ιn-вeтween.
⭐️ ι υnderѕтand aвoυт ιndecιѕιon,
⭐️вυт ι don'т care ιғ ι geт вeнιnd.
⭐️ people lιvιng ιn coмpeтιтιon,
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sun May 05, 2019 6:45 am

Alex
I hear her faint calls, the vampire side of me curious and filled with content with the amount that it had received. Letting go of the arm in my mouth. Tykey sigh of relief told me that it was her I was drinking from. Opening my eyes now and noticed everyone around, coughing softly. "What in the. What happened?" I huffed softly looking down at Bael holding my wound. Frowning, clearly something not good from the expressions. Taking a deep breath as I was about to say something before Tykey stumbled out of the room, Jake said a quick sorry and followed her out the door leaving Bael and I alone in the kitchen.
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Wed May 08, 2019 4:16 pm

Bael
I watched in anxious anticipation, breathing a quiet sigh of relief as he did indeed let go of her arm. Still holding his wound, I watched as his eyes opened and he slowly glanced around. Thank the moon he was alive. His question and I didn't really have time to answer before Tykey stumbled out and Jake went after her. Poor dear... I could only hope she would be alright. Looking back to him, I chewed my lip. "Well, you collapsed and started seizing. Tykey made it stop, but your wound wasn't healing and there wasn't any other way to get blood into you. Jake broke your arm, so be careful. And Tykey let you drink her blood and seeing as you're now awake, I can only assume her plan worked." I explained gently. "That about sums it up. But how are you feeling? Do you need anything?"
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Wed May 08, 2019 5:55 pm

Alex
Rubbing my face softly as I shifted picking up her hands that held my wound. "I told Tykey not to do that." I huffed, knowing she had done it again. She had saved my again, how does one repay her for all that she has done. But I knew I must think of that later. I felt the pain in my arm hissing at the throbbing. they had to brake my arm? That explains the adrenaline. I took a deep breath. "Bael, I'm sorry. I didn't want to be broken. Not now." I spoke softly shaking my head in defeat.
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Sat May 18, 2019 2:20 pm

Bael
I watched him, biting my lower lip slightly as he picked up my hands. His words and I nodded slowly. Tykey cared, a lot. So much so it seemed she didn't care to head Alex's life if it meant she could help him- or save his life. I could never repay her... At his words, my gaze soften and I shake my head. "Hey... no no, don't be sorry." I whisper, gently pressing my forehead against his. "It's not your fault. Sometimes things just happen, okay? But I'll take care or you- we'll take care of you." I lightly kiss his nose before pulling my head away, looking at him. "We should get you something to eat and then get you back in bed..."
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sun May 19, 2019 5:52 pm

Alex
I nodded softly closing my eyes as I felt her kiss my nose. I moved my non injured arm up so my hand rested against her cheek, thumb rubbing gently. "How did I get so lucky." I hummed softly. I didnt deny going back to bed after because I figured that Jake would just drag me up there and I was in no condition to try to stop him. But honestly I didn't like being up there. I didnt like being away from everything. I felt like I was missing things, being in a bed stuck there sucked.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Mon May 20, 2019 3:17 pm

Bael
At his gentle touch on my cheek, I tilted my head a little and couldn't help but smile. So sweet... "Stop that, you know I'm the lucky one." I said in reply, turning my head slightly to kiss his fingertips. "What do you want to eat, lovey?" I ask softly, wanting to help get him restored to his full strength sooner rather than later. Because as much as he might disagree or hate me saying this was my fault, I knew it was. I was the one who... bothered him until he liked me. I bit him. I changed him. And now he was living with the consequences of my decisions. I had to do more for him... "And is there anything else I can get for you?" I add, wanting to help him in any way I can.
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Tue May 21, 2019 6:47 pm

Alex
Smiling softly as she did her thing, I could tell she was thinking and I knew it probably wasnt anything good. But I couldnt bring myself to disturb her thoughts. I heard her question about food and shrugged slightly. Of course I was hungry but I didnt want her to make it. I wanted to make it. That's what I could do. "Maybe just a sandwhich." I stated in defeat. Knowing full well that I needed to let her help me. Sitting up slowly as I shifted on the table not really liking that I was laying on the table. Wincing softly as the slight burning in my chest. I just hope now it will heal faster.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Wed May 22, 2019 4:33 pm

Bael
I nodded at his reply, watching as he slowly sat up, nibbling at my lower lip as I saw his wincing. "Don't push yourself too hard.." I said gently, kissing his cheek before moving to the cupboards and fridge to pull out everything for a sandwich. "did you want the crust on or off?" I asked before my eyes widened a little. It was a force of habit, from taking care of my younger siblings. And I felt my cheeks grow in a blush. "Ah, nevermind. You're a grown man who can eat his crust, right?" I say a little awkwardly, rubbing at the back of my neck a little. Gah, why did I have to embarrass myself like that? Sighing internally, I made my way back to him, offering a simple sandwich on a plate and a small smile. "Please don't hesitate to ask if you need anything, love."
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Wed May 22, 2019 9:53 pm

Alex
I frowned when she told me not to push to hard, of course I was going to. I couldn't just sit here and do nothing. But I also knew she needed me to get better. So I didn't move from that position just stayed sitting on the table. I gave a small laugh hearing her mumbling something about having crust cut off. To be honest I was still trying everything again, it's been centries that I haven't eaten anything but blood. But I had a sandwich the first day I realized I wouldn't be eating just blood anymore, and so I stuck with what I knew. Getting pulled from my thoughts as she offered the plate out to me. Taking it from her gently. "Thank you, Darling. But I think I'm okay." I offered a light smile as I picked up the sandwich and set down the plate and started to take bites from it. Pausing for a moment. "I hope I'm not the only one eating." I hummed softly looking up at her cocking my head to the side as if I'm waiting for an answer.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me