Letters, Lesions, and Love 1x1 Bae&DGY

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Divine_Forever & Baelixx

Postby Baelixx » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:52 am

Bael
I glance around the empty kitchen for just a second before moving to the fridge. "Oh.. well let's get you a snack, hmm?" I say, glancing inside. But then I hear him fall against the chair, its legs moving across the floor catching my attention. Turning, I see him on the ground, convulsing, and with a gasp I'm at his side in a moment. Putting my hand under his head so he doesn't hit it on the ground anymore, I chew my lip. A seizure...? "Alex... alex..." I say, trying to pull him into my lap. How can I make him stop shaking? Hell, this was so scary... tears drip down my cheeks, but I'm focused on trying to hold him more still. "T-Tykey!" I shout, hoping she could hear me. "Help! Please!"
┏⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ┓
⭐️ѕane ιѕ тнe ιnѕanιтy мoѕт call
⭐️norмalιтy pυт ғorтн вy ѕocιeтy
⭐️yoυ woυld тнιnĸ wιтн all тнe genιυѕ
⭐️ and тнe вrιllιance oғ тнeѕe тιмeѕ,
⭐️we мιgнт ғιnd a нιgнer pυrpoѕe
⭐️and a вeттer υѕe oғ мιnd.
⭐️ѕoмe people never coмe clean,
⭐️ι тнιnĸ yoυ ĸnow wнaт ι мean.
⭐️yoυ're walĸιng a wιre вeтween
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ looĸιng ғor love ιn-вeтween.
⭐️ ι υnderѕтand aвoυт ιndecιѕιon,
⭐️вυт ι don'т care ιғ ι geт вeнιnd.
⭐️ people lιvιng ιn coмpeтιтιon,
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:07 pm

Tyketta
She had been walking down the hallway before she heard crashing. She figured it was the males going at it again. But then she heard Bael yelling for her. Tykey moved quickly into the kitchen and noticed that Alex was convulsing on the ground and she was trying to hold him. "Let go of him." She said in a rush as she came to his side thinking for a moment before moving to the cupboards, pulling out lemon juice. Once she had the lemon juice she moved and took off Alex's shoe before his sock. She then rubbed the lemon juice on the bottom of his foot. "How long was it?" She looked up at her as Alex's movements slowed down.
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:40 pm

Bael
At Tykey's words, I complied, letting go of him and scooting back so I wasn't in Tykey's way as she came back. I watched as she took off his shoe and sock before rubbing the lemon juice on the bottom of his foot. It looked incredibly strange... but thankfully his movements slowed. "Maybe a minute. I don't know... He was weak coming down the stairs and slipped once, but insisted that he didn't need help. I was looking for something for him to eat and turned around and he was on the ground." I tried to explain, panicking. Seizures seemed like such a terribly horrible thing... And I was scared for him. I was scared for my Alex
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:41 pm

Tyketta
She listened to her information. She thought about what it could be frowning, She looked up at her. "None of this is your fault hun. Hes done this to himself" Se sad softly putting her hand on his for a moment giving a reassuring smile before moving her hands back to Alex. She pulled his shirt up and his chest wound had started to bleed. "Impossible." She whispered softly, that wasnt normal it was almost healed. She kept the panic from her eyes as it wouldnt help. She leaned over him pulling him arms out of his shirt to look at his injured shoulder has soaked through the bandaging. But something didnt look right. Biting her lip softly she unwrapped the wound noticing a clear gel substance mixed with the blood. She turned towards the door. Needing supplies but not wanting to move. "Bael, go find Jake, tell him I need stuff for Alex. Hell know what to do. Then I need you to find Ben to get Alex off the floor and onto the table." She spoke softly shifting as she looked at him. Unraveling Alex's chest bandage slowly, looking at the reopened gash. That was impossible, what was this it was almost healing. She was going to take the bandages off tomorrow.
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:19 am

Bael
I gulped at Tykey's words, nodding just a little before watching as he pulled up his shirt. He was bleeding... My eyes widened and I chewed at my lower lip, watching in concern as she examined him. His soaked bandages and the blood... Dammit, why couldn't Alex just rest? Blinking, I look back to Tykey and nod. "Okay..." I say and press my palms against the ground, getting up. With one last look at Alex, I quickly left the kitchen, worried and internally panicking. "Jake...?" I called, walking around the house as I tried to find him, or pick up on his scent."Jake... where are you?" I say, going upstairs to check.
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:10 am

Jake
I had been changing my clothes. Going to grab my shirt I hear a panicked Bael. My eyes darted to the door and I moved to open it noticing her walking down the hall. I moved swiftly to her taking her arms in my hands. "Calm down, what is it?" I asked quickly searching her to make sure she wasn't bleeding.

Tyketta
Is trying to fix Alex. Lol I'm to lazy to write out a separate one rn.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:44 am

Bael
I freeze as he grabs my arms, looking up at him with wide eyes. "It- it's Alex. Tykey said to tell you to get stuff for him but I don't know what that means that's all she told me and she said to find Ben and I'm so worried I don't know what to do have you seen Ben?" I say, panic in my voice as I speak all in one long and fast draw, not pausing between my words. I was freaking out
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:51 pm

Jake
Hearing that Alex was in trouble and Tykey was there only eased me slightly. Rubbing the sides of her arms softly. "Listen he'll be okay. I think Ben is outside practicing his throwing." I said softly before looking around biting my lip softly thinking of what she could possibly want to help him. I knew she needed stuff from her room. "Bael, Alex is strong dont worry." I spoke quickly before letting go of her as a roar sounded. Thst was Alex there was no doubt. My ear rung. Biting my lip harder before patting on her shoulder and running off to tykeys room.

Ben
He gripped his axe and threw it into the target. He had been out there a while and bent up a sweat. He had this idea that if they had to rely on their wolf strength they would never make it. So he trained in everything

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:18 pm

Bael
I look up at him, gulping and nodding a bit as he told me where Ben could be. My hands felt a bit shaky, and I chewed at the insides of my cheeks as he told me not to worry. And then I heard his roar and glanced toward where downstairs would be, whimpering a little. That didn't sound good at all... He patted my shoulder and I watched him leave for a second before hurrying down the stairs and outside to find Ben. I watched as he threw the axe at the target. "Ben!' I shout, loud enough to get his attention. "Tykey needs you..." I add; forgetting nearly completely about everything earlier as my only focus was on Alex and helping him
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:33 pm

Ben
Glancing over at the child that was supposed to be called Luna. Tykey needs me. Pft. Needs me for what. I picked up another axe letting it jump in my hand to find the right position. "Why?" I question peeling my eyes off her and throwing another axe into the target. If I had half a mind I'd hit her with one of these axes and I'd be rid of the Luna and Alex would be only that much closer.

(O.o what if Alex actually died? Not saying yeah but maybe Ben tries to get rid of Bael and Alex steps infront of her? :O)

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me