Letters, Lesions, and Love 1x1 Bae&DGY

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Letters, Lesions, and Love 1x1 Bae&DGY

Postby Baelixx » Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:30 pm

A school for supernatural students. It is home for many rambunctious and crazy little monster students. The school board needed to find a way to show the students a good rolemodel, or rather, rolemodels. So the teachers made a vote, choosing two students to be an "ideal" couple. These two were completely different, and did not have feelings for each other. But now? Now they were in a relationship, forced really, by guardians and teachers, and they are now the popular couple of the school. Will spending all this time with each other change things? Can love between the two actually blossom?
Last edited by Baelixx on Thu May 14, 2020 8:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
┏⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ┓
⭐️ѕane ιѕ тнe ιnѕanιтy мoѕт call
⭐️norмalιтy pυт ғorтн вy ѕocιeтy
⭐️yoυ woυld тнιnĸ wιтн all тнe genιυѕ
⭐️ and тнe вrιllιance oғ тнeѕe тιмeѕ,
⭐️we мιgнт ғιnd a нιgнer pυrpoѕe
⭐️and a вeттer υѕe oғ мιnd.
⭐️ѕoмe people never coмe clean,
⭐️ι тнιnĸ yoυ ĸnow wнaт ι мean.
⭐️yoυ're walĸιng a wιre вeтween
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ looĸιng ғor love ιn-вeтween.
⭐️ ι υnderѕтand aвoυт ιndecιѕιon,
⭐️вυт ι don'т care ιғ ι geт вeнιnd.
⭐️ people lιvιng ιn coмpeтιтιon,
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 I'm_Not_BulletProof & Baelixx

Postby Baelixx » Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:52 pm

sorry it took so long to get this one up..//
мƴ ☾♄αґαḉ☂εя

ł◎øкṧ ღα¥ ♭ε ∂ε¢εї♥їᾔℊ

ℱʊℓł ℵαღℯ➸➸➸Baelevile Mova Eva Kummaline De'Jur
ℵї¢к ηαღε➸➸➸Bael, Bae, Lev, Boo.. whatever. I really don't care
ℌεїℊ♄☂➸➸➸4' 11 3/4" {so clooose! Just need one fourth of an inch...}, I am short and petite, weighing a whopping 90 pounds...don't make fun of me...
α❡ε➸➸➸17, nearly 18
❡℮ᾔ∂ℯґ➸➸➸female thank you
εƴℯ ¢øℓ◎ґ➸➸➸her eyes are hazel, they change colors depending on the colors she is wearing or that are around her. Her eyes are normally brown or grey in the morning and fade to somewhat match the color of her shirt near the afternoon
ℌαḯґ ¢øℓ◎ґ➸➸➸Bael's hair is long, reaching to he bum and a dark auburn color. Auburn meaning there is a dark reddish hint to it that you can see better when she is in the sun. Her locks have a natural curly wave to it. It can be a pain to take care of.
Ðḯℊ α ℒḯ☂тℓ℮ Ðℯερ℮ґ

ℱα☂αℓ ℱℓαẘ➸➸➸hopeless romantic, is afraid of being forgotten and alone.
Ṕ℮яṧøᾔαʟї☂⑂ ➸➸➸Bael is very outgoing, adventurous, brave, loving, daring, a fighter. She is sassy, sweet, kind, maternal, fun loving.. but she is also very responsible. She goes out of her way for others, is naive, and many a times ends up hurt. She puts others before herself, even if she doesn't know them too well, but she is always glad to give. She also has her times where she is really self conscious, but she hides it with fake smiles
Ðε℮℘℮ṧт Ð@ґк℮﹩т $ε¢ґε☂➸➸➸'xcuse me?
ℋøρεṧ αη∂ ∂яℯαღṧ➸➸➸to somehow become famous and be remembered forever

Ш♄℮я℮ тнℯ ℋεαят ї﹩

Ḻ◎√ε Їη☂ℯґ℮﹩т ➸➸➸
ℱαмїℓƴ➸➸➸Alright, in this order: {Baelevile} Rosaliena|17|female Lily|16|female Daegan|16|male Eric|14|male Prince|14|male Edgar|13|male Aaron|11|male Kilean|10|male| yep, those are her siblings in age order. There are two sets of twins. Also, there is her grandmother who takes care of them and then her teacup pig Karma, whom she sees as family.
ℋї﹩☂øґƴ ➸➸➸She grew up the oldest of nine children. Her parents got divorced when she was fifteen and her mother became an alcoholic and she took care of the kids when her mother had fits. Her brothers and sisters are all older now and her mother died a while ago. Bael and her siblings now live with their grandmother. Their grandma is very loving, but she is getting real old now and Bael still takes care of her siblings a lot of the time. She works at the library and for neighbors to help pay the bills. Sometimes people will come to her to buy artwork, and she hopes to score it big with an audition for a television show.

℃αᾔ'т ❡◎ ℌøмε

Ѻ☂нεя➸➸➸~She is a worker of the arts. Theater, literature, art/painting/drawing/sculpting, singing, and playing guitar. This is how she expresses herself, through the arts. Though she is extremely artistic, she is also really into science, and is on a team and has competitions. She wants to be a stay at home mom, or a profiler and do her hobbies, art, theater, and writing, in her spare time for fun, not a job. Because she thinks that if her art, acting, and writing was her job, the thing that pays the bills, that she will lose her inspiration. But she has a low self esteem and low self conscious, but she hides it all with smiles and "i'm fine" 's.
~In her wolf form.
Last edited by Baelixx on Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:36 pm

Basic
– ♦ Name
Alex Grayson
– ♦ Age
17 but in reality he's 250
– ♦ Gender
Male
– ♦ Species
vampire

Going Deeper
– ♦ Personality
Alex is little stuck up, he loves to make things about him. He doesn't really talk about anything if it doesn't revolve around him. He will find his soft spot sometimes but its rare.
– ♦ History
Alex's parents were executed by the elders when they were helping to free captured humans long ago. Alex as lived alone with his sister fir a few years before his sister to was sentenced to death when she tried to speak her mind about stucking blood from animals instead of people..
– ♦ Likes
his refection, girls, weapons.
– ♦ Dislikes
normal people, animals, or shifters.
– ♦ Fears
he fears of seeing his sister, and being killed for a crime his parents committed.
– ♦ Skills
His skilled at climbing and welding a sword.

Coming Back Up
– ♦ Eye Color
Light Brown
– ♦ Build
Very masculine.
– ♦ Scars
He has a long scar on his stomach from a misap a few years ago.

Relationships
– ♦ Crush/Secret Crush
[color]none[/color]
– ♦ Mate
No mate.
– ♦ Offspring
No offspring. defiantly not.
Last edited by Delivery.God.Yato on Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:59 pm

Ok, should we start with them receiving the letter that bears the news?//
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:12 pm

Sure we can start with them reading it and going to the school))
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:23 pm

K//
Baelevile
She sat eating her breakfast of fried eggs and toast when her brother Prince came running into the house with the mail from the previous day. The home was loud with the chatter and getting ready's of all nine people in the house. Although, above the nose was heard this, "Bae! You got a letter!!" And moments later, a red envelope was placed beside her. With a tilt of her head, she opened it before pulling out the champagne computer paper inside. Reading it over, she then swallows, shaking her head. "Great.", she mumbled before the alarm on her phone went off, telling her it was time to leave for school. Sighing, she grabs her helmet and keys before watching goodbye to her family. She was soon driving away on her motorcycle, on her way to school with her bag in the cargo box.
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:48 pm

Alex Grayson
He sighed sittig at his dirty wooden table with on black and blue pj pants as he ate his bowl of cereal. He was part way done before a knock interupted his meal, he groaned getting up from the table his chest muscle moved as he stood up and walked to the door he opened it with a grimace he hated to be disturbed in the morning, "what do you want?" He barked at the mailman the mailman looked unimpressed as he handed him the red letter, Alex's face quickly changed as he grabbed it and slammed the door he opened it the packet and read the paper carefully, he muttered under his breath. He checked the clock and bolted to his room and threw on pants and a black v neck he was already late. He had to hurry, walking to the door he put on his black leather hoot with the grey hood and grabbed his keys before running out the door and into his jeep.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:32 pm

Baelevile
she pulled into the church parking lot, parking her motorcycle with a sigh. She could just imagine how this would end.. removing her helmet, she opens her cargo box and then pulls out her backpack. Heading inside now, she goes to her locker and places her helmet within, pulling out her needed books. She unbuttons her leather jacket before deciding to leave it on. Closing her locker now, she heads to the doors to wait for Alex. She hugs her books to herself, watching as other students came in, and she tried to scope him out.
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:27 pm

Alex Grayson
He sighed pulling into the parking lot, he sat there for a while watching the students walk into the school he hated mornings abosultly hated them. He frowned looking around his messy car and found a black beanie noting his golden hair had been messy from not brushing it he pulled on his beanie to hide it. He grabbed his backpack and hopped out of the jeep as he slung his backpack on his shoulder. He walked towards the door and noticed Baelevile in the front waiting. Was she waiting for him? He wondered. Did she get an letter to? He didn't care none of it mattered he wasn't going to do anything about it, he didn't wanna have anything to do with that. He huffed walking into the school and past the girl on his way to his locker.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:48 pm

Baelevile
She raised an eyebrow as he walked right past, and then she is following at his heels. "Don't look at me like that.", she said before waving the letter in his direction. " We need to talk.", she said, scowling slightly. " Do you know what this is about? This is messed up. What are you going to do about it? What are we going to do about it? They are mental to think that this would ever work.", she said before regaining her composer. Releasing a breathe of air, she looks at him once more, a lot calmer than before. "Well, say something.."
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and