☣Ɯ α я☣ {1x1 with Alpha*}

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ☣Ɯ α я☣ {1x1 with Alpha*}

Postby koi97 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 3:32 am

Michael looks at Jori. "Morag ereased Pantera's memory involving the angel. What if they come back? With it the heart break Morag was clearly trying to avoid," he responds before they stop before the lair. He studies the other angel warily. "I am crowned prince Michael...or I was. My twin brother is Samuel...," Michael responds. He glances at Jori and Toshiro.

"Michael was dying by a poison made by another fallen angel. My mother. She goes by Arya. She works for Samuel and betrayed Michael. Morag created the bond in order to take away Michael's pain in hopes we could defeat Samuel. Plans...have changed," Toshiro explains.

Michael nods. "However, Morag was able to find a way to break the bond so I could bond with my mate, Jori," he finishes.
ImageImage
┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
sorry if I don't seem the
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
┏ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┓

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┗ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┛
┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Tumblr;; the-97th-koi-fish
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sun Jan 14, 2024 3:48 pm

Birdlike he blinks rapidly, tilting his head a bit more; So she yet lives, Aryalii. is mentally grumbled, That is... unfortunate. Contrast shifts his weight and the snow groans protest but he pays it no mind. Those blue eyes are filled with a strange light as he watches this Michael. What makes this human so special that the First would give up his grace? And why did the bond go unfulfilled, then severed? "Were you not drawn to my kin?" Is questioned almost impolitely, not quite understanding the why that the human hadn't embraced the perimeters of the Bond - something undeniably sacred to angelic kind. "You chose to not..." He mutters an angels' word for love, "you chose another but not the one who is painfully becoming something like a human for you. I do not understand why."

-->>

Joridan holds his breath a moment, *I have the words to remove the block and restore that which is missing. * is explained, *I... have been waiting because I worried that if Morag died it would be too painful for Pantera, but, this may be a chance to change his fate. To save his life..*

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi97 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:53 am

Michael looks at Jori, before looking at Contrast. "Because he also loved another. An elf named Pantera," Michael explains simply. "I was going to embrace the bond, but fate had different ideas," he whispers. Toshiro shifts uncomfortablely. "Fate has been a fickle mistress to my entire clan," Toshiro picks up.
ImageImage

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:18 pm

So the bonds here are picked and choosen like so many pieces of a meal, irregardless of any consequence? How strange! Contrast reguards these three, two demi mortals and a mortal for longer than absolutely necessary, "you render the Bond to nothingness, " is mused, "to... embrace another Bond, yet it is... irredeemable to my kind." He swallows, "and you are... happy with this? Haven't you the knowledge that a Bond can be shifted to encompass more?" The creature shakes out the snow from his hair and wings, frowning. "Perhaps you haven't been taught. "

"Nevertheless, False Bonded One," is spoke almost severely, "you have the ability to save Morathi, you and your... mate. And Morathi's fate Intended." He turns pale blue eyes on Toshiro, "as well as yourself, Umagu, "

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi97 » Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:53 pm

Michael frowns, glancing at Jori. Toshiro is the one to speak up. "Were creatures only get one bonded mate. Each clan feels the bond differently. It is sometimes rare to find one's fated mate, gifted to us by the fates," Toshiro explains.

Toshiro shifts, not enjoying the talk. He just wants to get back to his family. To his mate and adopted children. He has been away too long. His inner dragon huffing. "How can we save Morag?" Michael asks, hoping to break the tension starting to brew.
ImageImage

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:29 pm

(Sorry Koi, my grandpa died.)

Contrast swallows his distress at the words he is given in explanation. "No," is said, "old magic can open up... possibilities with the aid of - " What do they call it? "Love." The creature shifts on the snow, and it squeaks beneath his feet. Bright blue eyes fall on Michael, "it is too cold here to show you. " Is began, "yet the infant, the yumar I carry can .. " He doesn't have the words to say. The creature crooks a finger at the prince, "I show you. " Is his offering, almost pleading, for the human to step closer to show a memory.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi97 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:14 am

I'm so sorry for you're loss :( I send my condolences to you and your family! Please, take your time!))

Michael tilts his head, still slightly hesitant around the angel. He carefully steps forward, closer to the angel. He glances back to Jori, just wanting to keep his mate close. He does also feel Toahiro shift. "OK. You can show me," Michael consents to angel.
ImageImage

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:45 am

(Thanks Koi)

Silas hums to himself a moment, two notes before touching Michaels' hand. He is aware of Joridans' protective presence in the humans' mind just before he allows the memories to flow. It's cold in the desert, the dry grass casts long shadows on the sand under the full moons' light when he emerges from a hole in the ground -- The memories shift, seemingly fast forwarded, The Yamar, is warm in his hands, both stone and leathery egg, but unable to live. No, it's an angels' egg, or something like one. again the memories change, moving until he sits in a vast library, there's a scroll, tattered and cracking, so ancient that even the angel feels young, it reads of how to use the Yamar, how it uses grace, love and sacrifice to restore an angel to angelic nature... as a child. The sacrifice is being born again. It reads the ingredients for the spell, a dragons claw, a werecats whisker, a bondeds' love (and also returning to childhood), grace from two angels, a fallen Angels' feather, and a false-bond (such as the one Michael and Morag once shared) to attend the child, or children (as the angel would be reborn.) There's a few other items on the list, rare herbs, a sea-shell, dew from the rare flower that Michaels' mother once collected, a monsters' wish, true loves' kiss. Elvin song, a fairies dust. A shifters immortality.

Finally, Silas carefully withdraws his mind from the humans, "you would be changed, human, with the Yamar, to have a child."

----

Joridan readies his mind to protect his mate, however, no attack comes and he exhales in relief. His fingers close around Michaels' wrist, exhausted from trying to heal himself after the battle. *Ask him, Toshiro, to enter one of the empty houses, we.. need to talk, alone.*

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi97 » Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:47 pm

Michael stares at Contrast for a moment, overwhelmed by the memories shown to him. He leans into Jori, grateful to have his mate at his side. He nods to Jori. He glances at Toshiro, the shifter staring at Constrast intently. "Toshiro...A moment please?" He asks, knowing the dragon will understood after working with him for so long. Toshiro bows slightly before silently stepping away. Michael watches the shifter until he is no more then a shadow, far enough that their conversation will now be private, but close enough to intervene should a threat be posed. Michael smiles at Jori. "There, my love," he responds back to Jori through their link.
ImageImage

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:09 pm

*thank you,* Joridan responds slowly, inhaling the still cold but not frigid air, exhaling a soft cloud. Then, the mental link opens to the other whom he'd mostly blocked to keep them all safe. "It seems to me that this... thing that Morags' twin, a Yamar, is a relic from a very long time ago. I'm not sure I trust this other, but... Pantera is in pain." He nibbles on one thumb nail, "a pain he doesn't understand. We could restore the memories, slowly, it would take some time. Some... energy. But I think we must. "

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me