1X1 with .Viscera. and Dragontw

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with .Viscera. and Dragontw

Postby Dragontw » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:48 am

Cain was happy how today went and fell asleep. When he had woken up it was the morning and he had a puppy bouncing on him and licking his face. "H-hey morning to you as well Felix." He pet Felix and got up slowly and stretched. He then get out with Felix and let him explore out a bit and take care of any business. Felix was mostly calm being out, staying near Cain. Afterwards they went back to the tent so Cain could put his armor back on.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:14 pm

(Sorry for the disappearance! Week has been crazy!!)
    ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’
    |18 Years|Servant|Location: Lands|Tags: -|
    Catherine slowly woke as the sun flooded through the tent entrance, casting a glare across her face. She sighed out softly, placing a hand over her eyes before she pushed herself to sit up. Sometimes waking up was a bit harder than other times, maybe she just didnโ€™t sleep that well. Eventually pushing herself from the bed, she got dressed for the day.

Elizabeth Turner
    |20 Years|Princess|Location: Palace|Tags: -|
    Elizabeth flopped onto her bed, her cat beside her. Thoughts swirled around in her head.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:18 am

Cain got his armor on and stretched and wondered what to do with Felix. "Well I guess your sticking with me for now little pup, I have to go check on the prince." Cain walked out of his tent, covered in armor and he grabs his weapons and sheaths them. Then heads out to the prince's tent. Have to side track a little to get Felix from running off at some birds. Once Cain had arrived he clanged some of his armor a bit to act like knocking on a door. "Umm Princes are you awake? We do have to start heading back to the kingdom, Most of us seem ready and we can pack your things real quick."

Xander wakes up, still seemed tired despite him sleeping. Xander sat up and looked over at the tent, hearing some of the words that Cain had mentioned to him. "Yea... I'm up I guess, let me change clothing then you guys can do all the packing stuff." Xander slowly got up and changed into other clothing and Felix runs in exploring and barks at Xander, shocking Xander back onto the bed. "Who is this little guy? seems very bold to run in and bark at a prince." Xander smiles at the little puppy and Cain calls Felix back, which doesn't work on the puppy, and Cain sighs and quickly goes in and picks up Felix. "I'm sorry prince Xander, this is my new pet Felix, he has potential on being a good guard dog, He is bold enough for it for sure."
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:06 pm

(Hey, Sorry again, I havenโ€™t been able to get on. Itโ€™s hectic :roll: idk how often Iโ€™ll be able to get on this week either because Swimming states starts this week and ends on Saturday ^^โ€™ )
    Catherine finished getting ready and moved from the tent, waking up more as she was bathed in the sunlight. She glanced around as she watched the hustle and bustle of people packing everything up so that they could move on. She knew that once they got home, she would be returning to the normal life she had had before. No more Xander, and back to working as help for the castle.

Elizabeth Turner
    Elizabeth flopped onto her bed, her cat beside her. Thoughts swirled around in her head.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:14 am

(Its fine! ^-^ I hope you do great! I am rooting for you! I am just happy that you reply :3 and tell me what's going on it's very much appreciated)

Cain continues to hold Felix and waits outside the tent. Xander shortly walked out and stretched, unsure what to really do today. "You can wait at the carriage or go have a quick breakfast prince Xander." Xander though for a moment and went to have something to eat, even if it wasnt much it was better than nothing. Cain followed Xander staying near him and keeping watch around.

Xander got to the to a table and another guard got some food ready and served it to Xander. Some eggs and bread. Xander slowly ate it and watched people pack for a little bit, then finished up his food and went over to the carriage to wait.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:17 am

(Hey! States is over, school kind of slowed down a bit!)
    Catherine glanced up for a moment, her eyes landed on Cain. For a moment she thought about going to talk to him, and then she saw who he was with and decided better of that idea. Her gaze lingered on Xander before she turned away with a tiny frown. She tried to tell herself she was better, that she didnโ€™t care anymore. But, it was hard to lie to yourself.

Elizabeth Turner
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:14 am

(Hey. Woooo! ^-^)

Cain walks around and orders some other guards around and looking around seeing how people are packing up. Felix wiggles out of Cain's arms and walks around with Cain. "I wonder what Catherine is up to.." Cain continues to go around ordering around and everyone is almost prepared to leave the town and go back to the city, some guards already leaving to guard the roads ahead.

Xander continues to wait in the carriage lonely in the carriage.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me