1X1 with .Viscera. and Dragontw

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with .Viscera. and Dragontw

Postby Dragontw » Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:38 pm

(You are all good. I can understand being really busy!)

Cain walks up closer to the dresses looking at all of them. "Your mom seems like a very talented person. So many pretty choices. Are you going to try any of them or buy them?" He looked over at Catherine and he has a general happy smile towards her. He was enjoying this little exploring with someone and not just guarding an area.

Xander listened to her. "I think that is a good way to try to rule. It could be something we start trying if that's the way you wanted to go." He walked with her for a little while then started to head back to the carriage to start heading back to the middle land between the two kingdoms. "This was a nice town to go to. I like the way everything is formed here."
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:28 am

๐’ž๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’
    |18 Years|Servant|Location: Lands|Tags: Cain|
    Catherine looked at the dresses, running her fingers over the fabric. They were nice dresses, however the prices were a little steep. Something she knew not to spend her money on. She smiled up at Cain and shrugged โ€œSheโ€™s very talented. Iโ€™m not as good at making the dresses, only got some of her talent.โ€ she replied with a little laugh. โ€œIโ€™m not sure yet, I havenโ€™t found one that I love.โ€ she added in response to his question as she continues to skim her eyes over the dresses.

Elizabeth Turner
    |20 Years|Princess|Location: Lands|Tags: Xander|
    Elizabeth nodded her head as she aimed a little smile over at Xander โ€œI would like that,โ€ she responded as she walked back with him towards the carriage. She smiled again lightly โ€œThank you, I like this town too,โ€ she murmured.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:44 am

(Sorry for the delay >.<!)
"I am sure you will do well at making dresses as your practice. Can't be perfect instantly. it took a lot of practice for me to even swing things in this heavy armor." He waited there patiently for her to look at and pick any thing she might seem interested in. The little puppy in the cage looked around a bit an barked, not liking the cage. Cain just looked down at the cage. "Your alright little puppy, you'll be free from that soon."

Xander smiled slightly at her and let her into the carriage first then followed afterwards. "We are already making so many plans for the kingdoms and we aren't king and queen yet. This might be an interesting thing to handle. Though I imagine it would be tough for your kingdom to just switch.. with how your father has been running the place." He sat down next to her in the carriage.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:21 am

(Youโ€™re okay! Iโ€™m still wrapped up in this schoolwork
>.< )
    Catherine smiled and nodded โ€œYouโ€™re right, practice helps.โ€ she replied before dropping her hand from the fabric of the dresses. She wandered back towards the door of the shop. โ€œIs there anywhere else you wanted to look?โ€ she asked as she looked up at him.

Elizabeth Turner
    Elizabeth nodded in agreement, a tiny smile touched her lips. Sure, it wasnโ€™t exactly how she expected becoming queen. But, being able to rule beside someone who had similar views was just as good. โ€œIโ€™m sure itโ€™ll be tough at first, but theyโ€™ll get back into the rhythm.โ€ She replied as she looked over at him after taking a seat in the carriage.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:18 am

Cain looked around and was thinking of anything else in town. "Nothing else I can really think of. But we could get some food here. What do you say? Food would be my treat. I have to thank you for letting me tag along and be able to just relax and not have to always be guarding." Cain smiled at Catherine having enjoyed his time with her a lot.

Xander nodded. "Yea I hope so. Thank you for taking me out here and clearing things up it had really helped a lot I just hope everything works out in the end. We cant let your father know. Who know what he might do." Xander accidentally places his hand on Elizabeth's and doesnt notice it so his hand stays there and he is just smiling at Elizabeth and looking outside as they start to return.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:45 am

Catherine thought for a moment before giving Cain a nod. โ€œI suppose that food does sound good right now,โ€ she told him with a little smile. The time with him was nice, letting her mind wander elsewhere than just on her problems. Not to mention that she did like him company. โ€œWell, thank you for walking around with me. It was nice to have your company,โ€ she added as she looked up at him.

Elizabeth Turner
    Elizabeth glanced down at their hands before back up at him again. She didnโ€™t move her hand away, just smiled. โ€œNo, thank you for coming with me and letting me show you one of our towns.โ€ she replied, matching his gaze โ€œYeah, donโ€™t worry about that, Iโ€™ve gotten good at not telling him things.โ€ she joked with a small laugh.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:52 pm

"Perfect! Is there anything you want in particular? There isn't a whole lot of variety here then you might be used to with the prince.. but there are some good stews, meat areas (like chicken or venison, ect) or I could try to make something for the three of us if you were more into something homecooked." Cain was glad that she had accepted to go eat food with him, he did want to continue spending time with her, she was very kind and sweet.

Xander smiled happily towards her and he squeezed his hands a bit, noticing one of them was on hers and he looked at his hand then after a small delay he moved it and his face was a little red. "I am sorry Elizabeth I didn't notice earlier.." He rests his hand near hers and looked outside a bit surprised at his own actions. He didn't fully mind it but he questioned if he was really falling for her this quickly? They said they were just going to be friends when they become king and queen. They soon arrived back at the between village was at and Xander couldn't help but feel a little sad. Them returning means they are also that much closer to being apart and he did really enjoy Elizabeth company. "Seems like we are back."
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:10 am

Catherine took a moment to think about their food options. โ€œI actually havenโ€™t had a good stew in a while,โ€ she told him as she looked back up at him. โ€œWould you want stew?โ€ she asked, not wanting to make him have stew if he didnโ€™t want it.

Elizabeth Turner
    Elizabeth shook her head gently, a little smile awkwardly settling on her face. โ€œNo, donโ€™t worry about it,โ€ she said before she glanced out the window again, her thoughts roaming. Most of them about him and how he thought about her. She shifted once the carriage had stopped back at their camping area and looked back over at him โ€œSeems so,โ€ she replied in a quieter tone. She felt silly for feeling a little sad about having to leave him even if they would see each other again.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:36 am

Cain looked at her and nodded. "Stew sounds great Catherine, lets go have that." Cain guided her to a little restaurant area and opened the door for her, once they were both in Cain had found a seat for Catherine and then went off and ordered the stews for both of them, returning with two bowls of stew and spoons for both. He gently put hers down in front of her and then sat across from her. "So far this has been the best place I have eaten here."

Xander felt a little sad that they might be parting soon, so he had looked over at Elizabeth and gently put a hand on her cheek and had kissed her. He was starting to have feeling for her and didn't just want to hide it from her. After the kiss he put a hand on hers lightly then went out of the carriage first to then help her down from it. His face seemed a little red, unsure if he should of done that or if that was a bad choice for them.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:46 am

(How is it that Iโ€™m happy for those two, yet also still sad for Catherine? Lol!!)
    Catherine thanked Cain softly and offered him a smile as he gave her the food and spoon. She nodded โ€œI havenโ€™t eaten in the town while we have been here, but it smells so good.โ€ she said as the smell of the stew wafted up into her nose. She picked up her spoon and stirred the stew a little โ€œIf you donโ€™t mind my curiosity, can you tell me a little about yourself,โ€ she asked, wanting to know more about him.

Elizabeth Turner
    Elizabethโ€™s breath hitched in her throat at his touch, meeting his gaze before she returned the kiss. She opened her eyes as she watched him move out of the carriage, her cheeks burning from the exchange. As he emerged back into view to help her down from the carriage, she cleared her throat slightly and smiled at him as she climbed out, trying to get rid of the flustered look. She had never liked a boy before, this was her first time dealing with the feelings and it was quite overwhelming. โ€œThank you for coming with me today, I had a very enjoyable time.โ€ she said in a gentle tone, a more soft look to her eyes.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me