Gamer Time.. 1x1 Bael & DGY

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Gamer Time.. 1x1 Bael & DGY

Postby Baelixx » Wed May 27, 2020 6:31 pm

((Jshagaudushagakkfkfj oooof, that's what I meant. My bad XD ))

Isaac
My eyes widened like saucers at her question, and a quick glance to the others showed they had indeed been listening. My cheeks tinted pink and I coughed a bit, clearing my throat. "Ah well..." dang. She had to ask that question...? "Ellie, we aren't exactly the most... normal or desirable guys around." I say and I can't hold back the almost... ashamed look on my face as i continue to explain. "We aren't exactly into sports and gyms and protein and stuff... we enjoy textbooks and fandoms and we aren't what girls here typically want."
┏⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ┓
⭐️ѕane ιѕ тнe ιnѕanιтy мoѕт call
⭐️norмalιтy pυт ғorтн вy ѕocιeтy
⭐️yoυ woυld тнιnĸ wιтн all тнe genιυѕ
⭐️ and тнe вrιllιance oғ тнeѕe тιмeѕ,
⭐️we мιgнт ғιnd a нιgнer pυrpoѕe
⭐️and a вeттer υѕe oғ мιnd.
⭐️ѕoмe people never coмe clean,
⭐️ι тнιnĸ yoυ ĸnow wнaт ι мean.
⭐️yoυ're walĸιng a wιre вeтween
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ looĸιng ғor love ιn-вeтween.
⭐️ ι υnderѕтand aвoυт ιndecιѕιon,
⭐️вυт ι don'т care ιғ ι geт вeнιnd.
⭐️ people lιvιng ιn coмpeтιтιon,
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Wed May 27, 2020 6:39 pm

(Lol but yeah that works than :P)

Ellie
I listening to him talk. Gym, sports? Protein? He doesn't eat meat? I mean normal wasn't fun. So I didn't understand what he was talking about. "I don't think I get it, Isaac, I wouldn't know what the sports and stuff like that are. But you guys seem amazing and nice to hang out with. I haven't been here that long. But I feel safe when your beside me." I spoke softly looking into the room as I talked. I knew the guys were listening, but I couldn't stop them. And it was okay I didn't mind. Ijust minded all the doctors and nurses running around making my feel like I was in the way even though I was against the wall. Scratching the side of my head with a sigh. "Fandoms? What is that?" I asked, since that was the last word that stuck out to me I just had to know. I've never heard that. Honestly most of this conversation was forgein to me.
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:54 pm

Isaac
If I was learning anything at this point, it would be that Ellie was most assuredly not from here. She was nothing like the girls of my world- and she was perhaps one of the most rare types of people there were. Real. Although she may have been made from the constructs of imagination and originally manifested by series of coding and software- she was real. She wasn't trying to pretend to be something she wasn't in order to fit into the stereotypes and social pressures of this world. She was exactly herself. Hearing her words, I couldn't help but smile, and I could feel the other guys's mood lift at the idea that we are all amazing and nice to hangout with. "Ah, that's alright. You don't have to get it, Ellie." I say softly, looking down at her. "And I promise we will keep you safe." I rub my cheek a little as it itches before grinning at the question. "A fandom, huh? Well, a fandom is the word used to reference the entire group of people who are fans of a particular person or thing. Anything can be a fandom." I shrug a little. "Any other questions?" I ask with a light hum, watching a nurse walk by
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:54 pm

Ellie
I was happy he didn't take what I said the wrong way. This was a lot to get used to, but now that I was here, and Braden was hurt. Would they just help me get back? Or would I have to wait for the other boy to get better? I let out small sigh and shake out my still wet hair, really wished I had a hair-tie. I left mine in the bathroom. Fandoms, are people who like something or someone. That was strange. "I guess I'm in your guys fandom." I smiled softly looking over at Isaac. Hearing him ask me if I had any other questions, of course I did. But I didn't want to over load them with questions. And right now all these questions seemed to confuse me. What one should I ask? It was hard to wrap my brain around this, not that long ago my world was pretty simple. Kill infected, and don't let bad people live. But this, this world seemed so much more cruel then mine, just by looking around at all the people rushing and yelling in the hallways. "So uh I think I need to ask when is it okay to kill someone? Do you guys kill your sick?" I asked probably a little louder then I should have. They don't look like they have ever harmed someone in their life. So only natural I'll do the killing. I mean they are taking care of me, so I can dispose of a few people. I remember Isaac saying no knifes here, but why wouldn't a place of the sick and injured be the best place to have one?
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:41 am

Bump, please don't lock we are coming back to this!

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:03 am

Bump, please don't lock we are coming back to this!

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:06 am

Isaac

I watch her curiously, wondering what it might be like to be ripped away from my very own reality and thrown into a world so familiar yet so very foreign. I suppose it must be like a bad dream... like those ones where your legs turn to cement or you are falling through a blank sky for what feels like an eternity. "You can definitely say that." I say with a nod before my eyebrow raises at her question. I have to hold back a grimace as those words are spoken too loudly and I lean in closer to whisper, a bit of panic in my tone. "Ellie..." i start, glancing around with a nervous chuckle. "We... well, we dont kill people in this world." I say, trying to be gentle with my words. " we help them get better. We have medicine and technology." I try to explain. My hand begins to rub the back of my neck nervously. "We don't need to fight over resources here. The sick don't become a problem. People die instead of us killing them. And then we set them to rest in a grave." I sigh gently and search her eyes. "No killing..." I basically plead, hoping I offered at least a decent explanation
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:04 am

Ellie~
He seemed uneasy in hallway, he seemed to be watching. Was someone not supposed to hear us? This was all so different. But I guess that it made sense as I wasn't really supposed to be real. And I guess that Killing is not tolerated. So they help people, they don't get hurt or eaten by the dead. It seemed so strange in this bright world. Sighing as I tucked my brown hair behind my ear, again, of course. It was finally dry. What was I supposed to do? I felt to open in the hall with people around me, but Isaac said I was safe here. But would I really be safe here? What if someone found out I was real? What if I hurt the wrong person? What if Isaac couldn't help me get back to where I cam from? Would I want to go back? Taking in a deep breath now, I felt really tired. I clasped my arms together. "Hey huh, Isaac?" I said quietly only looking at the the harry potter designs on the sweatshirt. I had no idea what a hufflepuff was. My brain destroyed my question as my hands pulled up the joggers I had been wearing, allowing the pocketknife to hit against my leg. Why did I forget about that? there wasn't much time between it. I sighed softly shaking my head, now isn't the time to tell Isaac about it.

To many people around not to notice something like that. I wondered how long Braden was going to be in the other room, were we supposed to follow him? "I hope your College degree friends can help me, I know I don't offer much but you guys can name a price and I'll obtain it." I smiled softly up at him. I didn't have much but it was sweet that they would go through all this trouble to help me out.

(It's been forever I missed you! Are we still a go for the pain/knife falling from pocket when Braden comes back from getting stitches?)

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Thu Nov 04, 2021 6:28 pm

Isaac
It felt so wrong, all of this. Like I was hiding one of the greatest scientific discoveries and impeding progression for the greatest aspirations such as time travel, teleportation, and even the laws of creation itself. But I couldn't allow them to know about Ellie... no, she had been through enough. I couldn't let them know where she came from or who she really was. Ellie had been through enough as is... her encoded history, life, and world were dark and dangerous and heartbreaking enough. She didn't deserve to be poked and prodded and studied like some rat in a laboratory. And even if my friends and I couldn't figure out how to help her get back to her world, I'd make sure she was safe here. It was the very least I could do... It is the sound of my name that pulls me from my thoughts and I tilt my head. "Hmmm, yes Ellie?" I ask, looking at her curiously. I couldn't help but return her smile with one of my own. "I hope so too." I say with a nod. "But I don't expect us to require much payment at all. We will do all we can to help you get back home." I add and offer a reassuring smile. "until then, though, I really hope we can make your stay here as comfortable as possible."

((Yay! And yeah, I was planning on it. I'm not exactly sure what to have happen after that though, lol))
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:23 pm

(Lol idk either but we will figure it out as we go. Ovi it still has Bradens blood on it. Also, I'm making him come back this post cuz Idk what else to put.)

Ellie
Nodding softly, these guys were really great to me. I knew I needed to sort myself out if I wasn't going to cause them anymore issues. It just wouldn't be fair if everything kept revolving around me. That's not how that works. "Thank you Isaac, I really appreciate it. And I'll try my best to." I spoke softly looking from the room to the hallways, always on alert but knew I needed to wait and be patient. Nothing was going to attack me, not here in the medical bay. "You should check on your friends I'll be okay out here." I spoke softly motioning him to go back inside. Sighing as I tried to relax, my eyelids felt heavy as I leaned against the wall. Closing my eyes just to rest. After a few minutes or what felt like forever Braden was wheeled back into the room. Nurse where trying to ask questions inside to the boys. There was a security guard walking down the hall. For a moment everything was okay relaxed, I knew he wasn't here for me, he didn't even look in my direction. But all of a sudden my ears started to ring, at least it was tolerable but as it went on it got louder and louder. I whimper clasping my hands over my ears tightly, holding my breath trying to help the ring in anyway. My legs went numb causing me to slid down the wall, bouncing to try to distract myself. Unknown to me when I started bouncing the knife had slid from my pocket onto the floor, still covered in blood. The ringing in my ears made it impossible to hear anything, I cried out as the water trickled down my ear again. I didn't realize the Security guard had come over seeing if I was okay, but then seen the knife. I couldn't hear anything he was saying my body felt like static. I just kept my eyes squeezed shut waiting for it to stop like the last time.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me