Two Little Wizards - White Eagle and ~Soulscar~ 1x1

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Ehhh can't be bothered to do the number thing lol

Postby lavender.town » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:45 pm

♚Dillan Crypt♚

Dillan and his friends burst into potions, and while Robert and others went to the teacher, Dillan settled into his seat. Waving good goodbye to some of the boys leaving who had different first lessons, he went to Professor Earl and asked her what they would be doing today. She told them the potion, and so he requested to start working already, and when she agreed he got his stuff ready and began. Dillan, for his love of the subject, had become one of the top students in first year at it. He was always proud of the praise he got from the teacher, and always wanted to be early to start working.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

xx"Time is slowly tracing his face,
but strangely he feels at home in this place"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

|| He/She/They || Bisexual || Capricorn || British ||
lavender.town

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Blue Wizard 045

Postby White Eagle » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:59 am

Isaías Alfonso
Ravenclaw - 15 - Male - Questioning - Half-blood - Spanish - Tags: Dillan {mention} Marie, and Friends

Isaías began working on his assignment as he saw Dillan began his potions he always liked seeing Dillan get all nerdy. Personally, Isaías saw himself as a nerd and not preppy or jock. He loved being his element and seeing Dillan enjoy learning was a pleasant sight to see. The Spaniard, of course, finished early but that did not stop him from helping the first year, "Crush that. The juice is what we need." He felt his cheeks begin to warm as his hand touched the blonde's, pale palm. After he released his hand he watched the Hufflepuff make the potion before smiling at his success, "Good job. You done?" After potions he continued on with his day as he waited and kept thinking about Dillan's answer. His friends kept him occupied as Dillan sat with his new friends for today. During the Defence Against the Dark Arts class, he was being pulled in opposite direction with Mari and Dillan. When class was over Isaías grabbed Dillan by his hand and pulled him into a small study, "Soooo have you decide?" He could feel his heart race as he waited for the boy's response. Isaías sometimes forgot how much older he was and how funny it is to have a teen go after a kid since its usually the other way around.

Last bumped by White Eagle on Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:59 am.
White Eagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me