Rivals.. (1x1 with Nyu<3) *A 1D Roleplay*

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

What should we do with Amber?

Cast her away! She doesn't deserve playin with Liam's heart!
No votes
Let her do her thing, she'll snap outta it!
No votes
Make her go through a long... boring... talk.. to get it through to her
No votes
Leave her at the house when they go to the fair
50%
I don't care, One direction deserves a pain like her
No votes
... narwhals are awesome 8D
50%

Total votes : 4

Re: Rivals.. (1x1 with Nyu<3) *A 1D Roleplay*

Postby QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:31 pm

- XD here come trouble ....-

Lous*hauled himself out of bed. He slowly walked to the door and opened it he saw Amber was there* "hi amber: *he said rubbing his sleepy eyes.*

Niall *he smiled* "good what about you?" *he asked smiling*

Emma *smiled then looked to harry* "what was it about" *she asked.*
LITERALLY I QUIT LIKE 4 YEARS AGO
QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby panorama, » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:45 pm

Harry

He shook his head and sighed. "I had a dream.. this fox.. and a penguin wanted to get married, and only I could give them permission.. and this frog was telling me if I did my country would be destroyed.." he confessed and laughed

Amber

She bit her lip, and pushed him back into his room, and onto his bed. "You look tired babe.." she giggled, and pouted.Then she held his hands, and placed them on her hips. "Morning, Beauty "

Kiandra

She sudenly felt really sad. She looked around. "Wheres Miya and Lou?" she asked the others.
Miya

She heard giggling, so she walked across the hall. Louis room seemed to be the source. She reluctantly opened the door, and immediately slammed it. She could feel her throat swell, the tears needing somewhere to escape. She walked into her room and shut the door.. She locked it. Then she walked into the bathroom in her room and locked herself in that. She looked around, and immediately spotted a razor. She shook her head and curled up in a ball in the corner.

-I hope this isn't too intense for CS.. she's not gonna cut or anything.. don't worry ;) -
panorama,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:49 pm

Louis *He yanked his hands away * "amber what are you doing?" *he said taking a step back . His eyes widen when he heard the door slam shut. He ran out of his room to find Miya He tried to open up the door he kept trying to open it * "Miya open up! It wasn't what it looks like!"

Emma *gigled* "That is a odd dream" * I said with a Smile then i looked to Kiandra and shrugged* "I'm not sure"
(switching to phone)
QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby panorama, » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:57 pm

Kiandra

She froze when she heard the door slam shut. She looked at Niall, then back at Mara, then she sprinted up the beach and into the
house. She ran up the stairs to Louis slamming on Miya's door. She panics, then remembered. She ran into her room, and got a key. She came back, and shoved Louis away. She opened the door. "Miya?" she called as she looked at the locked bathroom door. She sighed, the key only opened bedroom doors. She sat against the door. "Miya.. what happened?" she asked slowly.

Miya

She shook her head, and looked at the window. She looked back at the razor. She picked it up, and examined it in her hands. She tossed it out the window, to make sure she wasn't tempted. She had stopped years ago, she didn't need it coming back. She cried, until she thought she couldn't cried. She just couldn't believe it happened.

Amber

She laughed and walked down the stairs. She grabbed a coke out of the fridge, and then walked out into the front. She hopped into her car, and decided now was the good time to go shopping.. at 7:30. She pulled out of the driveway, and jammed to some one direction on the radio.
panorama,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:06 pm

Mara*looked to Miya* "I'll deal with amber" *she said.louis had told her what happend* "amber!!" She called angerly as she walked down stairs.*

Louis *ran into his room. He sat at the end of his bed he couldn't belive Amber did that he looked at the floor he never ever wanted to hurt her*
QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby panorama, » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:56 pm

Miya

She stood up and walked out of her room. She was really mad, confused and sad, but she just needed comfort from the last person she would want to see. She walked into the room and sat down next to him. " I know you didn't do it.." She said to Lou. "And if you did, I won't believe it.." She said.
panorama,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:04 pm

Louis "I would never ever try to hurt you" * he said as he wrapped his arm around her*
QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby panorama, » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:12 pm

Miya

She held him close, the smell of his cologne filling her head. She kissed his cheek. "Let's go eat breakfast. Huh?" She smiled for real, the first time that morning. She stood up and kissed his lips. She ran her fingers through his hair before pulling back and grabbing his hand. "Let's go.." She smiled again.

Kiandra

She ran back downstairs, realizing she left her guitar outside. Niall was outside too, so she stopped and grabbed a coke for herself and a pepsi for Mr. Pepsi boy. She laughed and walked out the back door
panorama,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:27 am

Louis *smiled.* "yeah" *he said as he stood up still smiling.*

Niall *was starting to walk back inside*
QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby panorama, » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:21 am

Kiandra

She walked outside and right into somebody's chest. She stepped back. "Oh god Im so-" she saw the blonde hair, the blue eyes, and the wide smile and laughed. "Watch where you're going Pepsi boy.." she giggled and handed the pepsi to him as she walked by. "Need to get my guitar.." she laughed.

Miya

She dragged him downstairs and into the kitchen, then she sat on the counter. 'What should we eat?" she laughed.
panorama,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me