1X1 with Secret Shadow!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with Secret Shadow!

Postby SecretShadows » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:21 pm

Glory sighs softly and said: “Well it’s to help you sweetheart, I am sure we can turn you after your surgery is done… the pain will go away soon okay?” She looks over at Jonathan who looks at the doctor saying: “Is there a reason why she had to get so many shots?” He was getting overprotective and just wanted to check why.

Glory soon goes over to Larson and said: “Calm down boy, you look like you’re about to pass out.”

Stella smiles and helps build some blocks then said: “Really!? Yay!” She smiles and continued playing with the blocks before she said: “Do you think sister fell asleep?”
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:52 pm

The doctor checked his reading. "She's only had two shots sir." He turned the page and frowned. "I'll be right back, but I need y'all all to leave, now." He walked out of the room and came back with another needle. "We need to draw some blood for testing."

Hope looked at Jonathan with a whimper. She wrote on the paper for him not to leave her here by herself.

Larson grabbed the paper from the doctor. "Someone has been giving her, a virus into her blood stream...." He sighed and looked at his mother. "And we can't turn her, if we do, she will be this way forever. She's not dying, she just has broken bones."

Clout kept playing with the blocks and looked at her. "I think so." He kept playing with her.

(Do you think we need to timeskip to when she comes home?)
Image. Looking for Trades
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:56 pm

Glory frowns and said: "Wait what!?" She then looked worried and said: 'Who could have possibly done so!?" She left the room after the doctor told them to and kept looking at Larson then over at her husband still worried.

Jonathan narrowed his eyes not liking this at all; he looks at Hope and said: “You will be just fine okay?” He then looks over at the doctor saying: “I am not leaving her side, you just had someone slip by and inject my fiancée with some unknown virus thing! Don’t think I will just leave and allow someone to kill her for whatever strange reason!”

Stella looks at him and said: “Okay.” She then continued playing with him.

(If you want.)
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:33 am

About a week later Hope was able to come home. "Jonathan, I don't want the girls to see me like this..." She whispered and looked down. "I can't hugged them."

Glory and Kaden sat with the girls. "Mommy will be home soon and we want y'all to be happy when y'all see her."

Nevada was sitting in Kaden's lap. "Is mommy okay?" She asked with a hopeful smile.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:41 am

Jonathan looks at her and kissed her cheek before he said: "Don't worry they will be happy to see you... they have missed you quite a lot." He walked over to the house with her slowly.

Stella nods and said: "I will be happy, I missed mommy a lot!" She heard movement coming towards the door and jumps up smiling wanting to see her mother again.

Kaden looks at her smiling while he said: "Yes mommy is okay but she got hurt so her bones need to heal up, that is why you need to work really gently with mommy so that she can heal completely okay?"
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:53 am

Hope nodded and slowly walked into the house. "Hey sweet girls." She said and went to bend down to hug them, but couldn't. "I've missed y'all so much." She said and sat down.

Nevada shot up her head quickly and said. "Mommy!" She jumped down and ran to the couch.

Larson looked at Jonathan. "I need to talk with you.." He hung his head low. "I'm partly the reason Hope had bad blood in her system." He looked away. "When I found her, there was blood, lots of blood and I fed. I accidentally let vinum into her blood stream."

Glory frowned. "Larson! How could you!"
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:06 am

Jonathan helps her into the house and then glanced over at Larson before he sighs and said: "Larson, the venom from a vampire won't cause the same things then the virus that entered her blood... it's not your fault it's natural that there is a bit of venom that enters the blood when any vampire feeds." He placed his hand on his brother's shoulder and then said: "I know you couldn't help it but... don't even dare do so again."

Stella grins and ran over to her mother then hurried to sit down on the couch next to her while she smiles happily, she then looks at her mother and said: "How are you feeling mommy?"

Kaden only sighs a little looking over at Larson and Jonathan luckily not killing each other in front of everyone for some stupid reason. He then said: "Well the virus will work it's way out of her blood later on anyway."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:15 am

Larson nodded and said. "Don't worry I'm not, I forgot you claimed so her blood had a kinda sour taste." He smiled and looked at his phone. "Well I have to go to work and help fix that elevator.

Hope smiled down at her children. "I'm doing better sweeties." She let out a small yawn and smelled the air. "To I smell chicken and dumplings?" She asked with a hopeful smile.

Nevada smiled and tried to heal her with her power. "It no work on mommy..." She pouted and looked at Glory.

Kaden chuckled and went to fix her a bowl. "Well me and your mother must be off now, we will keep in contact." He handed Jonathan a bowl. "You know this is her favorite food."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:26 am

Jonathan looks at his brother and said: "Just be careful, that elevator can still be dangerous." He then looks at his father and smiles saying: "Thank you for staying the exstra week, you know the house number so call ones you have your new life... also remember that you two better show up at the wedding."

Glory laughed a little and said: "I know child, your power just isn't strong enough yet to fix bones but look you did remove a scar so it's getting stronger." She then looks at Hope and said: "I hope you feel better soon."

Stella looks at her mother then over at her grandfather saying: "Are you leaving?" She clearly didn't want them to go.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:33 am

Larson nodded and hugged both of his parents. "Thanks for taking care of us." He then left to go to the hospital.

Kaden nodded and smiled. "Yes we will be at your wedding and y'all better come when ever your mother has your baby brother or sister." He then picked up Stella. "Yes we have to go sweetie."

Hope nodded slowly and smiled sadly. "Thanks..." She looked down at Nevada and tried to let out a better smile. She looked back up. "Mom, dad, please don't go!" She begged them.

Nevada yawned then tried her power, but it wasn't working still.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me