1X1 with .Viscera. and Dragontw

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with .Viscera. and Dragontw

Postby Dragontw » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:04 am

Xander finished his food and drank some water than sat back a bit. "I currently don't have any plans either so we could do it now if you had wanted." He wouldn't mind getting away from this place just for a little while things settle down and both sides start to pack up and leave to go back to their castles. Xander slowly got up and stretched. "You know how will we get to know each other more once we move back to our sides..? I just letters but wouldn't be the same."
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:16 am

๐’ž๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’
    |18 Years|Servant|Location: Lands|Tags: -|
    Catherine wandered into town and walked among the townspeople.

Elizabeth Turner
    |20 Years|Princess|Location: Meeting|Tags: Xander|
    Elizabeth finished her food and nodded in agreement โ€œSounds lovely.โ€ she said after she had swallowed. She stood up and brushed off her skirt before thinking on the words he had said. He wasnโ€™t wrong, and it wasnโ€™t something she had thought about before this. โ€œOh, I actually donโ€™t know. But, I want to continue getting to know you..โ€ she said, meeting his gaze once more.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:41 pm

Xander started to walk with Elizabeth towards a carriage that his kingdom owned and he had ordered the driver to take us around to see the area to show Elizabeth. He then helped Elizabeth onto the carriage and sat with her. "I am sure we can come up with something, some meeting spots and such, I am sure your father wouldn't might sort of "dates" around places." More like thinking it would be more of a hangout for them but using dates as a way of getting by the situation.

The carriage heads out just a little ways away from town to see fields and a forest, on the way back there is a open field with plenty of grass and some deer. Further out there is a small lake.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:11 am

Catherine wandered into town and walked among the townspeople.

Elizabeth Turner
    Elizabeth nodded in agreement as she sat beside Xander โ€œIโ€™m sure he wouldnโ€™t be against it if he thought it was helping to further move the process along,โ€ she agreed before looking out the carriage window as they moved. The scenery resembled that of what she had seen on the way to the meeting from her own land, but she couldnโ€™t help but agree it was beautiful. She sat up as she spotted the deer a bit further from them and pointed them out with a smile. She had always had a love for all animals, so seeing them was exciting for her.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:28 pm

Xander looked out with her as she was seeing the views and animals. He couldn't help but smile a bit, glad that she was enjoying how everything looked. "Told you it was better than how I was explaining it." This trip of theirs was about an hour long when they had arrived back at the town. There were troops from both sides already heading their separate ways and a lot more empty around the town then it had once was. "Seems like many are already heading out." The main royalty tents were still there as well as some guard tents for the guards protecting both sides. "I wonder when we are heading our separate ways.."
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:19 am

Catherine walked back out of town and back towards where their tents were. The stroll her had had cleared her mind a decent amount, though it hadnโ€™t shifted her mood in the slightest. It certainly didnโ€™t help to see Xander with the princess again as she neared the tents, a small huff leaving her mouth as she lowered her gaze to the ground while continuing to walk.

Elizabeth Turner
    Elizabeth smiled in amusement โ€œI think you still explained it pretty well.โ€ she said as she looked back over at him. She nodded in agreement as she watched people gathering things to move them away. The way she felt was weird, like she wasnโ€™t attached to Xander, but she also wasnโ€™t necessarily ready to part. She just felt like they needed more time to talk and get to know each other. โ€œIโ€™m not sure, looks like father is eager to leave.โ€ she responded as she could see her father as they arrived back, watching him dictate orders to the guards.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:23 am

(Poor Catherine! Dx)

"I am sure that we will see each other tomorrow so I am not super worried about it." He got off the carriage and help Elizabeth out of it as well and walked with her towards the tents. "Got to see your lands next and get to know your kingdom more. Maybe tomorrow or something?" He was enjoying his time with Elizabeth, quite nice to have someone to talk to and get to know. He looked over and saw Catherine and all the bad feelings came back and he looked down fell bad and missing her.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:23 am

Catherine kept her gaze on the ground, her emotions shifting to that of more anger or annoyance than sadness. She had cleared her mind, trying to feel a different way than sad for herself. After she had passed him, she lifted her gaze to straight ahead and walked to her tent.

Elizabeth Turner
    Elizabeth nodded and gave him a smile โ€œYes, tomorrow we can go see my lands.โ€ she told him. She was already enjoying Xanderโ€™s company, she didnโ€™t have many people to talk to in her own kingdom. Most of the people that wanted to be her friend, were basically just because she was royalty. She followed his gaze over to the girl that was passing by and wondered if that was the relationship he had been in before.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:34 pm

Xander looks down. "I am glad that I will be able to see your lands." He looks over and politely smiles at Elizabeth. He was still feeling really sad for Catherine and the situation we have to go through. "Was there anything that you had wanted to do here while we are here?' Xander looked over at her and didn't want to really be alone fearing that the his sadness would get worse.

(I thought I had entered in my reply but I didn't see it! >.< so must of not, so I don't remember the exact phrasing >: )
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:51 pm

(Thatโ€™s okay! :3)
    Catherine sat on her bed once she had gotten inside of her tent.

Elizabeth Turner
    Elizabeth looked back at Xander as he looked at her and fixed her expression so it didnโ€™t seem like she knew what had happened. She shrugged โ€œWe could always go for a walk?โ€ she suggested, giving him a little smile. โ€œIn town, or around here maybe.โ€ she said, hoping that maybe the company could cheer him up in even the slightest.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me