1X1 with .Viscera. and Dragontw

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with .Viscera. and Dragontw

Postby Dragontw » Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:23 pm

"Talking back to me? Feisty as always daughter. What's taking the other king so long to get here?" The king sits down and relaxes staring over at Xander. "How is this kingdom of your like? I see it is all pretty but is it just all looks?"

Xander is a be nervous towards this king and what has happened. "The um kingdom is way more than just looks, the kingdom itself is known for its bow craftmanship, best of all the nations is what I've heard some people say. Since we are so neutral have trades materials and such that we have been able to get more easily for peace and income." He would of rather avoided telling them about more of his secret operations and being an assassin and starting a group of them in the kingdom.

"Trade with other kingdoms huh? With this treaty we will have to talk about that, can't have you supplying my enemies anymore that you have already."

Xander's father walks in and looks around the room seeing how people are, reading the room. "Hello you all, welcome to the second day of the meeting and I am very happy to see we are here again to discuss our peace treaty."
Last edited by Dragontw on Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:01 am

π’žπ’Άπ“‰π’½π‘’π“‡π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘’
    |18 Years|Servant|Location: Lands|Tags: -|
    Catherine wandered into town and walked among the townspeople.

Elizabeth Turner
    |20 Years|Princess|Location: Meeting|Tags: Xander|
    Elizabeth looked up as Xander spoke, her eyes on him the whole time. How could her father expect her to do anything other than be kind to him? His plan for her to steal the kingdom from Xander would fall through, he just didn’t know that yet. She glanced over at the king as he walked in, straightening her posture a bit more.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:18 am

Liam went over to his chair and sat down, looking over at the other king and Elizabeth. "So I would like to further discuss on the topic of our agreement. Is marriage the only way you want to bind this treaty?"

The other kings sighs and looks back a little annoyed. "Yes! Or I wouldn't of said it otherwise. Is there a problem with my daughter? Does your little prince over there not like her? Or is this about the other girl in here? If that's the case do you really want a war just for that girl when my daughter is far prettier than her?" A little angry towards Xander over this topic.

Xander looked over at the king and shook his head. "There isn't an issue, I do find your daughter to be quite pretty and I would rather not have a war start." Xander looked down a bit defeated on saying that, not that what he said was forced just felt bad for Catherine.

"Then I don't see the problem here. What I would like to talk about is the little trades that you do to the other kingdoms, that will have to change."

Liam looked at the king listening to what the other king wanted to mention on that topic.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:36 am

Elizabeth Turner
    Elizabeth furrowed her brows at her fathers words before lowering her gaze to the table in an attempt to hide her embarrassment. Having her looks be a topic of conversation wasn’t something she was used to, and made her nervous, of course. She lifted her gaze so it only fell on her father, keeping it off Xander.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:21 pm

Liam sits forward and looks at the king. "What about our other treaties? We have kept all of them for hundreds of year to keep us on even terms with others. to suddenly stop the treaties could mean wars on many fronts Matthew."

"I don't see that being to much of a problem, war is a way of life in my nation. If they want a war we will bring them one."

"Matthew we want peace, much like why we are even doing the peace treaty now, to resolve issues that we have had recently and remain at peace."

"Having all this peace and whatever makes you WEAK. How are you going to get stronger or show your strength is your just at peace, it will make you weak!" Matthew raises his voice, a bit angered the words Liam has said.

"Hey alright Matthew, we can solve this just relax, we can lower the amount and change the amount that we give the other nations just enough so war wouldn't be an issue with them, they will question, but I am sure it can be worked out."
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:13 pm

Elizabeth Turner
    Elizabeth tensed a little as her father raised his tone. Why did he have to be so difficult? The king was being reasonable, and her father just... wasn’t. She kept watching her father, occasionally throwing a glance or two at her mother.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:50 am

"Something you better work out Liam. To be on our side you need to be helping us a lot more than them. With the increase of help we could easily take over lands so you wouldn't have to worry about them attacking you. Become a huge threat for them. Matthew sits back and relaxes at the thought of that.

Those thoughts worried Liam but he choose to not show those feelings."Well I guess with that said, the treaty should be official. How would you want the marriage to be set up? Would you want them to meet up first to get to know each other at least?" Giving out his own idea.

"Ehh I doesn't matter to me it seems like these two have been getting along quite nicely already so marriage now or later if it pleases you."

"I am sure these two would like to figure it out alone?" Liam looks at both Xander and Elisabeth and Xander nods slightly agreeing with his father.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:42 am

Elizabeth Turner
    Elizabeth continued to the two of them talk before she looked at Xander to see how he replied. She was glad to see him nod and nodded as well. β€œAddressing it alone would be ideal, father. Gives us at least something to have control over.” she said, hoping that her dad would agree since the logic behind seemed to work.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:36 pm

Matthew looked over at his daughter and sighed. "Fine fine, whatever they get to choose whatever up to their marriage." He sat back and looked around the room. "Are we all good now Liam?"

Liam looked around the room to see how content everyone was. "I believe we are good as of now, we should announce our peace treaty out to others will know as well, and I'll send messages throughout the kingdom." Liam got up looked around once more. "Meeting is now over and Matthew I would like for you to join me for the announcement."

Matthew sighed at the whole boring announcement coming up and he got up and looked at his daughter and Xander. "Don't have too much fun in here you two. And if anything you better treat her right Xander." Liam and Matthew walk out of the meeting place. (I imagine the wife also walks out as well >.<)

Xander relaxed a bit when Matthew leaves and looks over towards Elizabeth.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:14 am

Elizabeth Turner
    Elizabeth breathed out a soft sigh and relaxed in her chair when everyone left, leaving the two of them alone in the room. It felt weird, slightly awkward, to have to discuss how they wanted to get married. She has always dreamed of a real wedding with an over the top white gown, but this wasn’t how she had pictured it happening. β€œAt lease we get some say over this part.” she said quietly as she looked over at Xander.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me