Forbidden Hearts (1x1 Wildwolf13 and Lady_Lycana)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Forbidden Hearts (1x1 Wildwolf13 and Lady_Lycana)

Postby wildwolf13 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:04 pm

wildwolf13 wrote:Blaze snorted, eyes narrowed before looking back to her. "There's an intruder on our land, Ashley." He said, his eyes looking around them, alert. "You know this scent, don't you? Who is he or she?" Stomping his hoof, his ears perked up to the sounds of thumping coming their way.

My reply)
wildwolf13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galaxy Wolves » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:32 pm

Kuro snorted as the mare and stallion came in to view. This was not what he was expecting. The mare herself was familiar to him but his mind just could not place her. As he watched the pair, another scent came across the wind. A strong presence stood at the edge of the forest and he could feel eyes boring into him. It was a uncomfortable feeling to say the least

Gin was standing beside the black stallion as a guard. Though she did not speak much, her quick action and intuitive nature speak louder than words. She was a quuet one but was not to be taken lightly. Her hooves could easily break bones and she was not afraid to do so in the need arised. But she felt something here. Somwthing strong and familiar
Prisma
Nova

I'm the Owner and Founder of Galaxy Adoption Center! Come check us out!
Galaxy Wolves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Lycana » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:34 pm

The black raised his head. He knew something was off here but he just couldnt figure it out. He figured it would be best to stay to the shadows. Might be his only chance to see what was here with them

Ashley looked around, cautious and fully aware they were not alone. But her fear of the unknown was starting to rear its ugly head
Join my giveaways!
Lycana's Giveaways - April 2009 Very Rare
══════════════════════
Image/ Lycana / She/Her / Libra / Image

I see the gutter,
Feed on the foolish,
Outrun and kill the strong.
At daybreak, I roam,
Awake to who follows me.
I roam, I roam,
I am the hungry wolf.
(By: John Doe & Exene Cervenka)
©

Image/ Name / Pronoun / Image
══════════════════════
Lady_Lycana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildwolf13 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:38 pm

Blaze neighed, pinning his ears back as the stranger pair came.into view. "Who are you?" He demanded. Then froze when he felt Shuras presence on the wind.

Cora looked towards the forest, a gut feeling gnawing at her insides as she went out to the barn to check on Rosemary and the foal
wildwolf13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galaxy Wolves » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:49 am

"None of your concern. Where is the other stallion I smell on you?" He snorted distastefully towards Blaze. Kuro pinned his ears towards him, as if he was ready to charge. He was only interested in the strongest until he noticed Ashley, "Well then. Mare what do you go by?"

Gin followed behind him silently looking around. She could smell the stallion but his presense was not there. When she noticed the one next to him, her ears perked up. She instantly recognized her. She was once a friend
Prisma
Nova

I'm the Owner and Founder of Galaxy Adoption Center! Come check us out!
Galaxy Wolves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Lycana » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:54 am

Shira snorted when he heard the black stud speak. Somehow this one was familiar to him but he did not hqve business with him. He was only here in Ashley and Blaze needed him

Ashley avoided the mares gaze, hoping that she would just turn around and leave. She knew Gin but she had left that herd and found one where she fit in.
Join my giveaways!
══════════════════════

I see the gutter,
Feed on the foolish,
At daybreak, I roam,
Awake to who follows me.
I roam, I roam,
I am the hungry wolf.
©

══════════════════════
Lady_Lycana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildwolf13 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:03 am

Blaze rolled his eyes at the station's look. "Shura is where ever he needs to be. This is his land, and you're trespassing." He snapped, stomping his hoof. He then stood in front of Ashley, neck arched, red eyes blazing as he went into protective mode. "She isn't any of your concern." He added, tail lashing back and forth.
wildwolf13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildwolf13 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:35 pm

wildwolf13 wrote:Blaze rolled his eyes at the station's look. "Shura is where ever he needs to be. This is his land, and you're trespassing." He snapped, stomping his hoof. He then stood in front of Ashley, neck arched, red eyes blazing as he went into protective mode. "She isn't any of your concern." He added, tail lashing back and forth.
wildwolf13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Lycana » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:11 pm

Shura watched the pair closely before stepping from the shadows. "It's been some time. Last time I saw you two, you were yearlings." Shura snorted, "I am sure that you are not here without a reason. As to why you have decided to challenge Blaze is beyond me. He will not give the mare up easily."

Ashley lowered her head and looked at Shura then at Kuro and Gin. Words would not form for her to speak but she could tell a fight was coming and she did not want to be in the middle of it
Join my giveaways!
══════════════════════

I see the gutter,
Feed on the foolish,
At daybreak, I roam,
Awake to who follows me.
I roam, I roam,
I am the hungry wolf.
©

══════════════════════
Lady_Lycana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildwolf13 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:12 pm

Blaze snorted, pawing the ground with his ears pinned at the stallion. "If you touch her, you will.refer it, outsider." He snapped, tail lashing as he moved in front of Ashley. "Shura, take Ashley back home. She doesn't need to see this. Protect her." His red eyes looked to the black stallion, a look most stallions give each other in a sign of trust.
wildwolf13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me