Search for One-on-One Roleplays HERE -- Read first post!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Search for One-on-One Roleplays HERE -- Read first post!

Postby winterwonderland. » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:37 pm

ƜιитɛяƜσи∂ɛяℓαи∂ wrote:
ƜιитɛяƜσи∂ɛяℓαи∂ wrote:
ƜιитɛяƜσи∂ɛяℓαи∂ wrote:
Hello fellow roleplayers,

Obviously, I am searching for a 1x1 roleplay parter. I am flexible with anything that could really fit in the human group roleplays (realistic), except survival, roleplays based on books, movies, etc. (might be open to suggest), lgbt (I have nothing against them but am not intersted in roleplaying them) and asylum or similar roleplays. Also, I will consider roleplays invovling vampires, werewolves, angels, demons, and maybe something close to those. Other than that, I am open to suggestions. c:

~ Semi-literate, semi-lit, semi-lit, semi-lit, semi-lit! I cannot stress this enough. I am tired of explaining requirements, so if you are truly literate enough, you will know what I am asking for
~ You are capable of playing a guy because I will probably suck at it
~ You can make pretty posts; as long as your post has a tiny bit of color in it and is in small text, I'm happy
~ Be online at least once a day; once in a while not posting everyday is fine with me

~ I'm online for about 1-3 hours on weekdays (( sometimes I cannot get on at all )) & 2-3 on weekends (( unless I'm sick, on vacation, or have other plans )) ; note: school has just started for me, so my schedule might be a little off for a while until I get the hang of things again
~ I am semi-literate; I write 6-12 lines; the more you write, the more I'll write
~ I occasionally enjoy talking in OOC
~ I usually only roleplay girls, but I can do a guy, although I am out of practice (( if I do play a guy, I would like for you to do the same and play one of each gender ))

Um, I think that's all you really need to know. If you fit the requirements and are interested, shoot me a PM, and I would be happy to roleplay with you!

Love <3,
ƜιитɛяƜσи∂ɛяℓαи∂
winterwonderland.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby byebyeaccount » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:08 pm

the beginning...
♦hello, my name is shakestein, sara, or bee.
i, like others, am interested in finding 1x1 roleplay partners.
what i can tell you about me is all you'll ever need to know.
i live off drama and inspiration.
my motivation is never fully there, but i still try.
i believe in good grammar, spelling, and the sort.
however,
don't expect me to do so outside of character.
i prefer males over females, but i can do both.
i am original and hate copying.
i live outside my computer, never within.
sometimes, my job and school get in my way.
but,
my dedication to my writing never dies.
most often, i'm on my phone.
most often, i am asleep...
but even though,
i love to have fun.
i'm very idealistic.
and,
sometimes a little surrealistic.
i'm not perfect,
yes,
i know.
but still,
i try because it's worth a go.
my sentences vary in length
but,
i promise i will never respond with one line.
my goal is at least a decent sized paragraph,
complete with a beginning, a middle, and end.
i'm very understanding,
and considerate, too.
i even have patience,
so don't worry about me wigging out.
otherwise, that's it.
i hope to find some friends.

•i'm the kind of person who wanders, whether it's by chance or by choice.
•i have a habit of spilling ideas, like paint thrown across a canvas.
•i love twists and turns, but never dead ends.
•i love ♥.
•i'm forever changing.
•my muse is my blood.
•and my inspiration, my heart.

the middle...
•i expect more than a sentence, always.
•i want creativity, i do not care about color or font. just words.
•i want flavorful ideas.
•i want semi-activeness.
•i want COMPLETE sentences.
•i want twists and turns.
•i do not want dead characters. by dead, i mean dull.
•i want drama.
•i want a friend; someone who i can talk to.
•i want patience and understand- as i cannot always get on.
•i want fun.

and the end...
•vampires, werewolves
•zombie apocalypse
•arranged marriage
•typical high-school
•runaway love triangle
•lost
•wolves or horses (maybe cats...)
•dragons (pester me about this one if you're interested. i have some cool ideas)
•medieval (princexpauper sort of thing)
•futuristic (if anything, i'd base it off fallout 3)
•wizard school (like hogwarts)
•something like skyrim
•clones
•other ideas? shoot me a pm. i'm very open.
I found my old account, so I'm switching over. Sorry for the confusion ^^
byebyeaccount

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ping. » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:12 pm

*~PingHatake600~* wrote:
*~PingHatake600~* wrote:

My name's Ping. I won't bore you with tons of irrelevant information about myself because trust me, I tend to do that on occasion..Heheh~ But there are a few things you should know about me~

•I'm on CS pretty much all the time. I have Internet access on my phone so I'm pretty flexible with posting times.
•I'm a little picky when it comes to RPing. I've been RPing since probably 2008 or 2007 (can't be sure which..) and even now, there's just some things I can't RP. You've gotta bare with me.
•School has just started for me. Please understand that this will probably effect my posting times slightly. (Not much, but slightly.)
•I tend to get writer's block quite easily. It goes away pretty easily sometimes, but I might need your help. I really don't like to be the only person contributing to the RP. If you're getting bored, please tell me. Instead of abandoning me, just tell me and we can see what else we can add to the plot to make it more interesting for the both of us!
•I use both anime and realistic pictures for my character's looks. It doesn't bother me what you use, I hope it doesn't bother you either~

From me~

♥I like to consider myself pretty literate. On a good day, I can write about 8-13 lines in a paragraph. Even with my dreaded writer's block, I can manage about 3 or 4 depending on my situation.
♥I post fairly quick considering I'm practically always on. In my school, we can use our phones and stuff during lunch. So I check my messages during that time. If I see a post that's needs replying to at anytime, expect a reply from me pretty quick if I'm online.
♥I'm willing to work with plottwists and complex backstories considering I adore doing them myself. I'm a writer and I look at RPing as a form of collaborative writing. Expect a few plottwists from me. And I'll just warn you in advance, my characters tend to be a bit complex.
♥I'm not a very patient person at all. I get bored easily when I have nothing to do or reply to. But I'm very understanding and you won't hear me complain about you not posting at all. I understand people have things they need to be doing.
♥I will never abandon the RP without good reason. And I'll always do my best to keep it going. If it looks like I'm ignoring you, bump the thread if we're thread RPing. I might be doing something else. I never ignore anybody simply because I hate the feeling myself.
♥I will chat in OOC with you from time to time. I can't help it, I just like making friends. I won't spam, of course. But I'll occasionally post something with my RP post. Not all the time, of course. But I just like to get to know who I'm RPing with. It's suppose to be fun, right?

In A Partner~

I'll be pretty straightforward..

•No one-liners please: I'm really sorry. I don't wanna sound like I'm limiting myself to only one type of literacy partner. I have friends who aren't very literate and I love RPing with them too. But it's just I tend to get a horrible writer's block when I write out huge, long paragraphs and all I get for replies are, "She laughed." or "He smiled." It drives me absolutely nuts.

•Flexible posting times: I'm pretty lenient about this. I don't expect you to post two minutes after I post. I tend to do that sometimes, but I'm not demanding you to. I'm just asking that you're on at least once or twice a week and tell me if you won't be on. I'll be sure to tell you if I won't be on at all. It's only polite.

•Able to contribute: Please? I hate being the only one providing the plot and drama and all of that. It just gives me the vibe that you aren't all that into it. If that's the case, than let me know and we can stop RPing. Maybe even start something different. I want my partner to be happy too.

•Friendly; someone I'm able to talk to: Should be a given. I'm pretty outgoing. Though, I can be socially awkward at times. But I love making new friends and I'll probably chat with you in OOC sometimes. If you aren't interested in chatting with me throughout our RP, I don't wanna just be pestering you or coming off as annoying..

•Able to RP with two or more characters: Ok about this. I actually don't care how many characters you use or don't use. It's just..I have a bad habit of using a ton of characters..So it'd be great if you could make a couple too. But if not, that's fine. Hahah~ xP

✓Vampires (Original plots/VampirexHunter/VampirexHuman/VampirexHunter/Apocalyptic) *5/5* (I RP vampires quite often, so I'm very comfortable with this.)

✓ Angels&Demons (Original plots/AngelxDemon/AngelxHuman/DemonxHuman/AngelvsDemon) *4.5/5*

✓ Any kind of fantasy or supernatural plot (Werewolves, nekos, etc) *4.5/5*

✓ Mixed fantasy plot (Vampires, werewolves, nekos, etc, vs angels, demons, etc) *5/5*

✓ Forbidden romance (As long as it isn't strictly romance..I need some action..) *4/5*

✓ AssassinxTarget *4/5*

✓ Demon/Master (Somthing Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler related..Not with the canon characters though..) *3.5/5*

✓ KidnapperxKidnapped *3/5*

✓ Teens with powers (Original plots/Being hunted by the government/Etc) *3.5/5*

✓ Experiment/Laboratory *4/5*

✓ Zombie Apocalypse *3.5/5*

✓ Academies (Mythical creatures + humans) *5/5*

✓ Asylum *3.5/5*

♥!One more thing, I will do yaoi/yuri! I'm more fond of yaoi, but yuri's fine too. This doesn't mean we can't do regular straight pairings either, it's whatever you're comfortable with~!♥

✗Canon related stuff (Ex. Books, shows, movies, anime..) (Don't get me wrong, I love it..It's just, I'd probably be so horrible at staying in character, I'd rather not take the chance..)

✗Pure romance with no drama or anything

✗StudentxTeacher

✗Teen pregnencies

✗Bands (Real or fake)

✗Realistic animals (I might consider realistic wolf packs, but I dunno..)

✗Historic RPs (Ancient Greece/Rome/Etc)

✗Celebrities

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quick note, it doesn't have to be on either list for me to RP or not RP it. Suggest something to me, I won't bite. But then again, I might not be intertested. Don't be disapointed if I say no, I just don't wanna start a RP I won't be interested in.

Anyway, if you're interested in RPing with me, shoot me a PM! ^^ Hope to hear from you soon!<3 :3
Last edited by ping. on Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

━━(❝ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ?)

⇢ ping | enby | adult | infj | gemini
[any prns] - [pan/ace] - [june 4th]

carrd.

(ᴏʜ ʏᴇᴀʜ)

» / art requests. / avatar shop. / OCs.
trade thread. / auction thread. / CS help. / BLM.

(━ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘɪᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴜꜱ.)━━

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx]
ping.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MurderVictim » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:26 pm

MurderVictim wrote:
I've never done an RP on here before, but I'm certainly not new to it. Currently, I have a bunch of original roleplays on a couple other sites I'm on, so I'm posting here to request one type of RP: Regular Show! <3

Before you read on:

- I don't much care for Regular Show OC's, so be willing to play canon characters, please. The occasional side OC is fine, as long as they come and go, or don't have too much influence in the plot.

- No, I don't want to make the characters human. If we do that, then it sort of ruins the magic of Regular Show.

Still interested? Great!

About me:

- I'm pretty active...Since I lack a life. I haven't tried posting on the forums with my iTouch, so I'm not sure just how available I'll be throughout the day. I tend to use my iPod more than my laptop.

- I tend to post at least one good paragraph, counted in actual sentences and not lines. However! That could easily change to more or less depending on what you give me. I accept short replies, as long as it gives me something to work with.

- Yes, I prefer playing the main female character. I can play male side characters, like in this case I have no problems playing Benson or Skips, even Muscle Man (not quite sure about Pops, though xD ) So please don't be too turned off about that...Read on! I do have a Yaoi pairing I'm interested in!

What I'm looking for:

- Someone who won't randomly ditch me. I'll admit, sometimes I'm online and put off replying because I'm busy with something else. But I always come back to reply when I can. I expect the same courtesy. If you're getting bored, tell me! I won't bite! We can either change things up, do something else, or simply go our seperate ways. Same with if you're going on vacation/hiatus. There's no excuse to not tell me (unless it's abrupt and you have no time, or an emergency came up. I completely understand those.)

- Someone who can actually work with me and compromise. If you're someone who always wants your way in an RP? Don't request one from me. Same goes if you're the type who likes to sit back and let your partner do all the story and plot work. Sometimes one of us will take over the plot for a short time to move things along, but I'd rather that not be me all the time. A roleplay, especially a one on one, is a team effort. Case closed.

- Please, at least try to give me a paragraph with each reply. I will not tolerate someone who gives me one and two liners after I dish out three or more paragraphs. That infuriates me to no end.

- Do I really need to say "Please have decent grammar"? We all make typos, and I understand small quirks, but for goodness sake...If you use chatspeak in the RP, we are done. If you Talk Like This, where every word is capitalized, I will speak up. If you refuse to use commas and/or periods, I won't be afraid to correct you. I'm no grammar nazi, but I can only take so much, you know?

- Be willing to play the main male. This was sort of made obvious in my "About Me" list...I just wanted to make sure it was made clear.

Still interested? >.> <.< Awesome! *offers plate of cookies* Now for the fun part!

Bold = What role I prefer

- Rigby x Mordecai (Yes...Morby! If you have a problem with it, I don't care.)
- Eileen x Rigby
- Eileen x Mordecai
- Margaret x Mordecai (I MAY do this. Honestly, it's not my favorite pairing...But you might be able to convince me, otherwise.

Hope to hear from someone :3 (Seriously, I'm not as strict as I may sound in this post. xD )
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MurderVictim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby byebyeaccount » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:43 pm

the beginning...
♦hello, my name is shakestein, sara, or bee.
i, like others, am interested in finding 1x1 roleplay partners.
what i can tell you about me is all you'll ever need to know.
i live off drama and inspiration.
my motivation is never fully there, but i still try.
i believe in good grammar, spelling, and the sort.
however,
don't expect me to do so outside of character.
i prefer males over females, but i can do both.
i am original and hate copying.
i live outside my computer, never within.
sometimes, my job and school get in my way.
but,
my dedication to my writing never dies.
most often, i'm on my phone.
most often, i am asleep...
but even though,
i love to have fun.
i'm very idealistic.
and,
sometimes a little surrealistic.
i'm not perfect,
yes,
i know.
but still,
i try because it's worth a go.
my sentences vary in length
but,
i promise i will never respond with one line.
my goal is at least a decent sized paragraph,
complete with a beginning, a middle, and end.
i'm very understanding,
and considerate, too.
i even have patience,
so don't worry about me wigging out.
otherwise, that's it.
i hope to find some friends.

•i'm the kind of person who wanders, whether it's by chance or by choice.
•i have a habit of spilling ideas, like paint thrown across a canvas.
•i love twists and turns, but never dead ends.
•i love ♥.
•i'm forever changing.
•my muse is my blood.
•and my inspiration, my heart.

the middle...
•i expect more than a sentence, always.
•i want creativity, i do not care about color or font. just words.
•i want flavorful ideas.
•i want semi-activeness.
•i want COMPLETE sentences.
•i want twists and turns.
•i do not want dead characters. by dead, i mean dull.
•i want drama.
•i want a friend; someone who i can talk to.
•i want patience and understand- as i cannot always get on.
•i want fun.

and the end...
•vampires, werewolves
•zombie apocalypse
•arranged marriage
•typical high-school
•runaway love triangle
•lost
•wolves or horses (maybe cats...)
•dragons (pester me about this one if you're interested. i have some cool ideas)
•medieval (princexpauper sort of thing)
•futuristic (if anything, i'd base it off fallout 3)
•wizard school (like hogwarts)
•something like skyrim
•clones
•other ideas? shoot me a pm. i'm very open.
I found my old account, so I'm switching over. Sorry for the confusion ^^
byebyeaccount

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StitchRozen » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:50 pm

Hi there everyone I am currently looking for a rp buddy. I am very easy going and nice to be around. Though if i;m not online a lot thats due to work at home. I am a doll maker and my work does takes more attention than anything from the PMs. Unless we're rping over AIM or Emails then you got half that attention. I can go from one Paragraph to three or at rare moments four. I can do double and even at times triple during a rp for a paring. I can play both male and female but it depends on the character so I can say yay or nah.

RULES!
1. No Twilight
2. No Text Talk
3. No Forums or Threads ( I've been abandon too many to count and this is why I stick on aim.email and pms only. Unless you do the Pinkie Pie Promise, something if you watch MLP is one promise you can not break at all.
4. I do have limits and I would like to hear yours.
5. I have plots for some of them.
6. do not ditch
7. No Justin Bieber

Here comes the fun, now this is the fandom of fandom plus mix Original ideas too.

♥ ♥ = I am a Newbie to this one rp go easy on me. But I will do it

♥ ♥ ♥ = Depends on my mood

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ = Sure why not

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ = I will have your internet babies X3

In bold I would like to be and we can do multiple characters so it'll be fair if you want. As well for a bonus, if you see a pairing with this color Is something I'm truly dying for. And strike means I'm no longer craving it.

Books
------
The Phantom of the opera ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Erik x OC
Erik x Christine

Harry Potter♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Severus X OC
Remus x OC
Sirius x OC
Harry x OC

Percy Jackson♥ ♥ ♥
Nico xOC
Percy x OC
OC xOC

Cirque Du Freak ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Evra x OC
Darren Shan x OC

Warriors♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
OCx OC

Hunger Games ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Oc x OC

Anime/Manga/Comics
-----------

Pet Shop of Horror♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
T-Chan x OC

Inuyasha ♥ ♥ ♥
Koga x OC
Sesshomaru x Rin
Sesshomaru x OC

X men♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Kurt x OC
Sabretooth x OC
Magneto x OC
OC x OC

Soul Eater♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Death the Kid x OC
Corna x OC
Stein x OC

Legend of Korra ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Bolin x OC
OC x OC

Kuroshitsuji/ Black Butler ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Sabastian xCiel
Sabastian x[Grell
Sabastian x OC
Ciel x OC

Hellsing ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Integrax Alucard
OC x Alucard
OC x Anderson

Ouran High School host club ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Kyoya xTamaki
Kyoya x OC
Hikaru x OC
Kasanoda x OC
Tamaki x OC

When They Cry ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Keiichi x Rena
Keiichi x Mion
[Rena x OC
Keiichi x OC
OC x OC

Gravitation ♥ ♥ ♥
YukixShuchi

Fruits Basket ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Haru x OC
Hatori x OC
Kyo x OC
Shigure x OC

Hetalia or Nyotalia♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Liechtensteinx Switzerland
Belarus x Russia
Russia x Latvia
Russia Ukraine
Russia xEngland
Russia xCanada
America xBelarus
America xCanada
America xEngland
America xSeychelles
PrussiaxCanada
FrancexCanada
PrussiaxSouth Italy
South ItalyxBelgium
SpainSouth Italy
RussiaxLithuania

Hungary x Prussia
Hungary x Austria
N.Italy x Germany
(grown)HRE x Italy
Canada/Ukraine
Hungary x Prussia
Hungary x Austria
N.Italy male or fem x Germany
(grown)HRE x Italy
Canada/Ukraine

Kyo Kara Maoh ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
GunterxGwendal
OC x Yuuri
OC x Gwendal

Junjou Romantica♥ ♥
Misakix Akihiko

Heart No Alice no Kuni/ Alice in the country of hearts♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Alice x Peter
Alice xElliot
Alice x Julius
Alice x Blood
Alice x Pierce
Alice x Boris
OC x same as Alice above[/color]

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic ♥ ♥ ♥
Fluttershy x OC
[color=#8000BF] OC x OC

Jackie Chan Adventures ♥ ♥
Valmont x OC
Jackie x OC

Yu Yu Hakusho♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Kurama x OC
anyone x OC

Blue Exorcist/ Ao No Exorcist♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Mephisto x OC
Rin x OC
Yukio x OC
Amiamon x OC
[color=#0000FF]Aimaimon x Shiemi

Movie/Tv Shows
-----------

Lion King ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Scar x OC
OCx OC ( that means it can be Lions,Hyenas or Meerkats)

Pirates of the Caribbean ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Jack x OC
James x OC

Hannibal Rising ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Hannibal Lector x OC

Sweeney Todd ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
[color=#0000FF]Sweeney x OC

Dexter ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Dexter xOC

Labyrinth ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Jareth x Sarah
Jareth x OC

King Fu Panda ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Po x OC

Thor ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Loki x OC

Avengers ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Loki x OC
Thor x OC
Tony Starks/Iron Man x OC
Steve Rogers/Captain America x OC
Bruce Banner/Hulk x OC
Clint Barton/Hawkeye x OC

Dark Shadows♥ ♥
OC x OC
Barnabas Collins x OC

Howl's Moving Castle♥ ♥
OC x OC

Spirited Away♥ ♥
OC x OC

Video Games
----------

Kingdom Hearts♥ ♥ ♥
OC x Zexion
OC x Demyx
OC x Axel
Vexenx Marluixa
Xigbar x Demyx
Demyx x Saix

Pokemon ♥ ♥ ♥
OC x N
OC x Giovanni

Batman Arkham series ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
OC x OC
Batman x OC

Legend Of Zelda ♥ ♥
Link x Zelda
Link x OC

Portal 1 and 2♥ ♥
Glados and Turret
GLaDOS x male version of Chell
GLaDOS x OC
Chell x Turret[/b]
Wheatley x GLaDOS
Chell x Wheatley
Core x Core (Adventure/Space/Fact/Wheatley in any combo)
Wheatley x OC
Turret x Core
Atlas x P-Body

Dead Island ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
OC x OC
John_Sinamoi x OC
Logan_Carter x OC

Original
------------
romance/slave in Times Victorian mix with vampires
Naga x Naga
Lion/Lions
Fox/Fox
Meerkat/Meerkat
Horse/Horse
Dog/Dog

At the moment I am craving the most of the following below

Phantom of the opera
Kuroshitsuji
Heart No Alice no Kuni
Pokemon
Harry Potter
Sweeney Todd
Kyo Kara Moah
Hellsing
Hannibal Rising
Kingdom hearts
Soul Eater
Pet Shop Of Horrors
Ouran High School Host Club
King Fu Panda
X-Men
Thor
Avengers
Warriors
The Hunger Games
Dark Shadows
Blue Exorcist/ Ao No Exorcist
Portal
Legend of Korra
Dead Island
Yu Yu Hakusho
Fushigi Yûgi
Baccano
Hetalia or Nyotalia
Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog
Friday the 13th

And a few addistons
Movies
The Lorax

Video Game
Rule of Rose

Now for the plots and the rps for them as well which of the roles. As I've said above the role I would like are inbold [/color]

Series: Percy Jackson:
Roles: Percy,Nico or OC with OC.
Title of the plot The Daughter of Spring

A year had past since the battle with Kronos, the gods been keeping their promise of having the forgotten children expect one. Persephone have a child hidden from Hades through the years until reports of sightings of a half blood with Persephone's scent, angered Hades had sent Nico on the mission to bring this child back to him for it's punishment. Hearing the news from her daughter Demeter hurried towards the camp to tell Chiron asking him for help to bring the young half blood to camp before Hades gets her.

Series: Pet Shop Of Horrors
Roles: T-Chan with OC.
Title of the plot:T-Chan's Mate?

One day Leon had dropped off Chris having word from his department that there's been a mafia drug ring that been acting a little stranger than normal. As if they were looking for someone or something that might gotten lose. After a while D had deiced to send Chris,Po-chan and T-chan for a aren for him to get some cakes for tea time. But half way back home Chris spotted a moving creature in the ally way as he followed it with the two after him. Stopping to see it was female T-chan or that what Chris say it is only no horns and lighter pink hair and clothes. Taking her back after a few arguments on the way D was shocked to see this creature. Knowing it's rare to see another of T-chan's kind and is she what the mafia looking for? Most of all what they have in plan for this mythical creature.

Series: Inuyasha
Roles: Koga with OC.
Title of the plot: Demon Tails

After a while since the birds of paradise had die off or flown from the forest belonging to the wolf tribe. Now there was a slight pest that been living around the lands, not a bird but a fellow canine a fox demon. She been teasing and hunting their food near none. Winter starting to come with the wolves with little food, will Koga catch the fox and kill her. Unaware of the fox having hiding in her main den that keeps safe from the wolves. Having one kit already she is determent not to get caught by the wolves and refused the kit to go out of the den until it's safe. But when Koga finds it he makes her chose do what he and the pack says or have to lose her kit and her own life. Chosing to save her child she deiced to become the wolves' servant though life with wolves are not too good or is it?.

Series: Ouran High School Host Club
Roles: Kyoya with OC.
Title of the plot:The Singer and the Host

It was starting to become closer towards Kyoya's and Tamaki's last year of Ouran and with Hunny and Mori managed to visit time to time. As well Tamaki obsessing over Haruhi still Kyoya headed to the second music room to at least clear his hear. Or so he thought, inside the small room where he thought he was alone he heard someone singing, it was one of the newly transferred student from another private school, she was sent to study to become a doctor not a singer. Much like his love of painting he wasn't alone too much when ti comes to the arts. Though when approaching this what he thought it was going to be another princess to make money from the host club, he was very wrong. She was very rude towards him and not that lady like when it came to greeting a host. It had interested in this demon king that one of the girls of the school is very different from the rest. Would she able to help Kyoya to stand alone from the host club and might follow his secret passion or he might do something that he almost did to Haruhi during that warm and stormy summer night.

Series: The Phantom of the opera
Roles: Phantom with OC.
Title of the plot:When a Phantom meets the new manager

It was a few years after the tragic fire that had done horrible damaged to the paris opera house. Not many know if the ghost still lives within the walls and basement of the theater. Though when it was time for Andre and Firman to sell it to a new owner or to them a poor soul. They never would have guessed a woman manager taking the reigns of the job restoring the opera house and get it back up on it's feet again. After hearing the stories and getting the tour, not believing the tales.After the tour Brea Michel the new manager deiced to spend the night in the old dressing room of Christine Daae thinking it would be a good idea to start early to greet the workers not knowing she would be getting a unwelcome visitor during the night.

Series: Kung Fu Panda
Roles: Po with OC.
Title of the plot:The Valley of Peaches and Kung Fu
It kinda takes off after the second movie where Po went on a small journey to gather supplies for his father's noodle's shop in the next village Called Tao valley known for their large peach orchards. Though on the path towards the valley he thought he saw a female panda trying out kung fu but not doing as well. When he tried to rub his eyes he saw she was gone from his sight. He couldn't help but wondered who this new panda was though seeing quiet a few of the villagers were preparing to send some of their harvest away. After asking the owners of the main peach farm about some bandits demanding their best crops for their safety inside the valley. Though after a scruffle in the marketplace by Po and some of the bandit Crocs. The villagers were grateful as well the girl panda finally meets Po for the first time. Unware the leading of them was Tai Long and Su Wu and her sisters had teamed up to defeat the dragon warrior soon finding out there was a panda in Tao Valley part of their territory knowing the villagers must be punished for lying not having a panda in their mists. While Po trying to talk his new friend on coming back with him to Peace Valley.

Series: Pokemon
Roles: N with OC.
Title of the plot:A Breeder meets a Prince

During the time of the random attacks and rants of team Plasma, Prince N often wondered around through the towns. When on missions or his own business until he reached Icirrus City. Having heard that there's a breeder who is keeping a legendary pokemon egg in her possession. This angers N very much to keep such a beautiful and powerful pokemon from it's freedom. Though when he entered the city, he had met a unusual pokemon breeder that came off that she has the same sense as him only in a different way. Her method of treating pokemon as equals more of family and friends both captured and wild welcoming them on the property. This confused the poor sheltered prince very deeply he had been taught that people abuse pokemon as if they were toys and yet, this one doesn't follow the static quo. But having entered the nursery he saw the egg he been told to get now it's up to N to make a very big choice call off the mission and protect the breeder or turn her in to ghetsis along with the rest of her pokemon family.

Here is my AIM SabrtoothGirl

I prefer to rp on PMs and AIM no forums or threads please. I've been abandon too many times as well forgotten. So with forums or threads you really have to do a super big pinkie pie promise on that one because we all know what happens if someone breaks it. And for a side note if there's some that you have chosen but it's a tough decision of picking which we should do. I have two options, coin toss. I can do more than one rp in pms
Last edited by StitchRozen on Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
StitchRozen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lesbean24 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:52 pm

There are only a few RPs that I am searching for right now. The one I would like to do the most is an Alice in Wonderland RP. I am interested in perhaps Alice x Hatter? I don't know if that would work, but we could try it. I am also interested in a Harry Potter RP or an Avatar: The Last Airbender RP or any of type of romance. I am most interested in a werewolf x human, but I will consider other parings. I would like if you had proper grammar and spelling. I don't mind your literacy. Please PM me if you are interested. I don't bite! :3
lesbean24

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadowulf97 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:02 pm

Shadowulf97 wrote:Hello everyone. I'm looking for a partner. Obviously.
I'm not the best at posting a whole lot but can certainly try. So I'm looking for someone that won't mind shorter reply lengths, but most often I do more than a simple one liner. I would like to rp with a mature person and I am willing to take it off site for anything. I would like someone who can reply fast as well and doesnt take days to reply. I am only comfortable rping guys as I am one and i only rp straight romances. The following is what Im looking for:
Just about any supernatural/fantasy paring.
Forest Guardian x human(Really want to do. It's an original idea I've been wanting to try out.)
For the forest guardian, my idea was the guardian is a supernatural creature that was born to protect the forest. They and the forest are interconnected. They have several powers that help them accomplish their task of protecting and preserving the forest.
If your interested shoot me a message. Have a wonderful day.
Shadowulf97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sameantha » Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:14 pm

{ Hi! My name is vαɴιтy ιɴѕαɴιтy ❤ but you can just call me Insanity, or even just Vanity. Obviously, I am looking for some 1x1 RP's. But first, I figure I should tell you some things about me. I consider myself being around a semi-lit person. I say this but, I can't just always randomly type things if you don't give me anything to work with. Whatever you give me, I will try and mirror. If you can't type around, at least, 5 sentences then please don't bother me because what's the point in starting the RP, when it's just going to die quickly. I can't get on from around HST-7 a.m. to about 3 p.m. because I have school. However, sometimes the times vary. I don't really like making my posts pretty. I know it's attractive but there's two reasons. One being that it takes up time, and two being that most the time I'm on my iPod so, not only is it difficult but again, time-consuming. Even if I can't get on too much during the day, I at least get on from about 9 to around 11:30 (or whenever I fall asleep) on my iPod. I'm pretty lenient when it comes to grammar and spelling and such but, please try your best. I know there are typos, and I know some people aren't that good with grammar. All I'm asking is for you to try.:) I wouldn't mind chatting a little as we RP. I get bored sometimes and it's nice to have someone to talk to instead of just sitting there spitting out RPs. I have been trying to switch up my characters personalities but, for the most part, all my characters are the shy friendly type. I prefer the female but, I can play both genders. I understand you have a life but, try to post at least once a day and I will try my best to do the same. I'm not very good at coming up with twists but I do enjoy them so if you are interested in a twist in the plot just let me know; like I said before I'm pretty lenient. I usually only do RPs on forum. I find it irritating to RP on PM because I can get distracted and lose track of it or forget to answer very quickly. Also, on the forum you can always look back at anything if needed. If you have a very good reason as to why you want to RP on PM, let me know but I can't think of any good reasons. I'm really not that picky at RPs. There's only a small amount of RPs that I'm interested in at the moment however, I'll usually try anything.:) I'm not too good with coming up with interesting plots so I might need some help with that if you want to RP with me. I use real pictures and I would appreciate it if you do the same and not use anime pictures or descriptions. Please don't start a 1x1 RP with me, post a couple times, then quit. I understand if you have good reason but, if you lose interest that fast, then I doubt it would have been something that I did. I find it irritating if people start bugging me if I don't answer immediately. I do have a life and I do have other RPs that I have to answer. If I don't answer in like a day or two then you can message me or quote you post or something otherwise, just please be patient.:) I have no interest in RPing with someone who is going to just be mean to me. I promise to be nice to anyone who is nice to me, no matter how annoying they are.:P I usually only RP about things that I know. I'm not really sure that makes much sense so, here's some examples: I know how to play ukulele so my charactars usually can play as well; I also know how to skateboard so, usually, so do my characters. However, I can't do any tricks on my skatebard nor do I have any idea how to so therefore, none of my characters can do tricks. I don't like trying to RP about something and then not knowing what I'm even saying. }
{ I don't expect too much from people because this is all supposed to be fun. However, there are a couple of things. And I think I mentioned them all about when I talked about me. :o }

{ Usually I only do teen romance RPs. Right now I'm very interested in RPs where two people are best friends but, the girl and boy both like each other. However, neither of them know it. They later find out and end up dating ands stuff like that. I'm into different couple RPs and I'd be into trying some I haven't done yet. I also enjoy 1D RPs (Yes, sorry.) however, I'm really not good at the guys. If you'd be willing to give me tips and help me out, I'd be willing to try but otherwise I just can't. I'm not a huge fan of animal RPs however, I could still do some. I'm not interested in any non realistic RPs or any anime. You could try and get me to do one, I just don't like them too much. I'm pretty much open to any suggestions but I've really only got 'experience,' in teenage romance RPs. }

{ I'm sorry that this post kin of sucks. I had to do it mostly on my iPod so therefore, I really didn't feel like filling it out correctly. I shall fix it later!(: }

{ Currently I am obsessing over: }
-Batman
-Galaxy pictures
-Best friends to lovers RP's
-Cheddar Jalapeno Cheetos
-Rockstar Punched

"We're all a part of the same game, just different levels.
Dealing with the same hell, just different devils.
"

- other account -

ImageImageImageImageImage

If you're interested in a one-on-one role-play, feel free to PM me.
sameantha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Honourable Villain » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:09 pm

Honourable Villain is back yet again.. I've updated my wants and dislikes so if you're interested in a long-term role-play partner then I'd highly appreciate it if you read what I have to say below.
Thank you~

• I am a female if you really must know but I am mature (most of the time) when I roleplay. I like to chat but I'm not a total girly-girl, so don't expect mushy romance from me. I'm a tomboy and I like my bloody (or not bloody) action and drama, even if I have to be the one to add it!
  • Genders? I can play both male and female (both as good as the other) but I prefer to play as a male. It's just a preference.. Funny, eh? Well, get used to it.
  • I can play up to 4-5 characters maximum.
  • As far as my writing goes, I can write up to 5-6 paragraphs on a good day. On a bad day (even with Writer's Block) I'll be able to give you 2 good-sized paragraphs but all of this depends on what you give me and how much interest I have for the roleplay. You help me, I help you. I'm just strange that way.
  • I'm online often but I do have a life as well as school. I will let my partners know when I will be away and I hope you do the same for me.
  • My grammar, punctuation, and spelling is not perfect, I do have my typos. I am human after all (or at least I like to think so) so expect a mistake here and there. Don't go all "grammar nazi" on me because it's annoying, I'll fix the mistakes if I ever catch them before I post.
  • I tend to add plot twists as I progress with a roleplay, but this depends on my interest in the roleplay. If I'm really into it then expect a few things, I'm sure you won't get bored! But you have to help me with this as well, I can't be the only creative roleplayer here or else I'll get bored..
  • Villains? No problem, I love playing these guys. Although this, once again, depends on the roleplay and what I have to work with. Baddies can't be bad if they have no motivation! Or that's what I like to think.. again, that's just me.
  • I don't mind same-gender relationships but I'm quite new to them since I have yet to participate in such relationships. I prefer heterosexual relationships since I'm familiar with it but if you're willing to deal with a newbie in same gender relationships then feel free to give it a shot.

• Maturity. I understand immaturity if you're playing as a young character in a roleplay but I expect you to be mature and know what you're doing.
  • Semi-literate or literate. If not either of those then someone who is able to mirror my posts. I do not tolerate one lined posts! They seriously drive me up a wall and it makes it hard for me to reply. I expect you to type up to at least a paragraph (4-6 complete sentences), with or without writer's block. If I can do it then I'm sure you can too. If not then maybe we can work something out... maybe.
  • Are you able to play both genders? If you prefer to play females characters, great, we'll get along just fine. But if you prefer male then maybe I'll play a female, just as long as you let me play a male as well.
  • I can't do all the work when it comes to coming up with a plot, so I hope you have some creativity in that melon of yours. It doesn't have to be all of the time but I'd appreciate it if you're able to contribute into adding twists or coming up with ideas. Just so the role-play doesn't get boring after the first page. That would be kinda of a bummer, am I right?
  • I hope you don't mind some OOC chat.. I like to talk and I like making friends :3 If I don't then I feel kinda awkward about it so expect some conversation. I expect you to be friendly too~

-Best friends to lovers-
--
Yup. Just like the title, it's that simple. Best buds find their relationship turn into something a bit more.. but to make things interesting, one of them get's into a car accident and loses their memory! Everything. Their childhood and history only exists in photographs and in the memory of their best friend/lover. What is the confused lover supposed to do now? Try to see if this memory loss is permanent or let it all go and start over after what ground he/she had gained over the years? Only time will tell, unfortunately.

-Ghost/Paranormal-
--
I've never tried this before but I thought it would be kind of cool to try. I love watching the show called "Ghost Adventures" and I wanted to see if we could base a role-play off of an investigation. A small group of teens agree to be locked down in a haunted area but a single spirit/ghost is trying to reach out to them, one of them in particular for reasons unknown.

-Troy | Ancient Greece-
--
I've grown rather fond of the movie "Troy" lately and I just love the idea of the forbidden romance here. Two kingdoms who have finally found peace wage war against each other when one kingdom realizes that their princess is missing only to be found in the opposite kingdom in the arms of the prince who desired her. I'd love to add all kinds of twists in this role-play but I can't do it on my own.. plus I want to see where this role-play will go. It's something I've been dying to try.

---
Bleach
Romeo x Juliet (anime)
Hellsing: OVA
High School of the Dead
Book based if I have read/heard of it
Vampire Academy
Hunger Games
Maximum Ride
Fable 2/Fable 3 (Yes, the video game)
Paranormal/Ghost related
Teens w/ Abilities
Runaway Teens
Demons/Angels
Zombie Apocalypse
Romeo & Juliet related (Past or Modern/Present)
Runaway Experiments
Originals Ideas are very much welcome!
Image.
---
Glee
Percy Jackson
Pixes/Fairies
Elves
Anthros
Homestuck
Horses or any other animal besides wolf
Crime investigations
Band Roleplays (One Direction, My Chemical Romance, ect)
Vampires that sparkle
Pokemon (I love 'em but I can't role-play 'em)
My Little Pony (..No, just no.)

Thanks for reading my post! And remember, my lovelies..
Image Image Image
--
"Good men mean well. We just don't always end up doing well."
-Isaac Clarke (Dead Space 3)
--
Honourable Villain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups