1X1 with .Viscera. and Dragontw

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with .Viscera. and Dragontw

Postby Dragontw » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:28 am

Xander looked over at her. "Hey Elizabeth. How was your morning so far?" He tried to make some conversation at least while they were there alone. Would be rude to not attempt anyways. He look up at her and sat up straighter. In his mind he could help but think of Catherine and wanted to see her again.

Xander's father walked around the town after he was finished as seeing how everything was going, the clean was going well, though some things needed to be fixed which he payed for in double for it to be arranged for the citizens there. He was trying to think on what the other king would want instead of the marriage arrangement. The king was pretty settled on the marriage agreement.

Elizabeth's father started to mess around soldiers and such having a fun time.
(I don't remember their names a the moment, I am currently pretty sick ^^'' so sorry about that)
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:12 am

(No big deal, hope you feel better soon! ^^)
    ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’
    |18 Years|Servant|Location: Lands|Tags: Xander|
    Catherine continued on her walk, lost in her thoughts.

Elizabeth Turner
    |20 Years|Princess|Location: Meeting|Tags: -|
    Elizabeth looked up at Xander as he spoke, grateful that they were comfortable enough with each other to break the awkward silence. She shrugged โ€œMy mornings okay. How has yours been?โ€ she asked, looking at him through a friendly gaze.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:51 pm

"I have certainly had better morning, but its going. I don't remember if I asked if you had someone you were interested in? Seeing how we are both in this together it seems." He tried to be at least sort of happy in the conversation, didn't want to make her mood go down from him.

Xander's father ends up bumping in Catherine along the walk. "Hey Catherine my favorite person. How are you doing this morning?
How are you feeling?"
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:51 pm

|18 Years|Servant|Location: Lands|Tags: Xander|
    Catherine looked up at the king, silent for a few moments as she processed his words because she had been deep in thought. โ€œUh, honestly, sir? Iโ€™ve been better.โ€ she admitted, hugging her elbows gently as she spoke with the king.

Elizabeth Turner
    |20 Years|Princess|Location: Meeting|Tags: -|
    Elizabeth shook her head โ€œNo, no one.โ€ she replied โ€œThis other kingdomโ€™s prince tried, but I wasnโ€™t for it.โ€ she added, not that he cared probably at all. But, she didnโ€™t have many people to talk to about random thing so he was stuck on the receiving end.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:33 am

"I am sorry that it didn't work out Elizabeth. Any crushes or anything then? Just curious is all. I just I am hoping your father didn't crush you as bad as he did to me." He continued to look at her and smile as much as he could.

The king frowned looking at Catherine. "I am sorry Catherine that things here didn't go as planned. I will try to do something for this meeting but I am unsure." The king goes up to her and hugs her lightly to try to comfort her.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:04 pm

|18 Years|Servant|Location: Lands|Tags: -|
    Catherine said nothing in reply but accepted his hug. She knew that changing the outcome was 99.9% unlikely, she knew that. She tried hard to refuse any tears that threatened to fight their way up, causing her throat to hurt.

Elizabeth Turner
    |20 Years|Princess|Location: Meeting|Tags: Xander|
    Elizabethโ€™s gaze hit the table at his words. The guilt gnawed at her, she felt horrible for what he was going through, even if it wasnโ€™t her fault. She looked back up at him after a few seconds and shook her head โ€œNo, no one too interesting,โ€ she replied quietly. โ€œListen, Xander, Iโ€™m sorry about all of this. Iโ€™d make it go away if I could.โ€ she told him quietly as she leaned forward a little.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:22 pm

Xander nods. "I know you have good intentions Elizabeth. It will just take some time to really recover from this. I sorry for Catherine to be put in this situation. This is for our kingdoms though to stay at peace. War is something we never wanted which is why we had been so neutral before."

The king kept hugging her in Hope's it made you feel a little better. "Things will work out I feel. Sorry about all that has happened Catherine."

(Sorry being sick is kicking my butt!)
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:43 am

Catherine shrugged and shook her head โ€œItโ€™s okay, I understand why,โ€ she told him, a small frown remained printed on her face. She stepped back from his arms and offered him a tiny thankful smile.

Elizabeth Turner
    Elizabeth nodded her head at his words. It would definitely take time to recover for both of them, and she didnโ€™t even have someone she loved. โ€œWeโ€™ll get through this,โ€ she said softly, nodding in encouragement.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:50 am

The king smiled back at Catherine and nods. "I will leave you be now Catherine, try to enjoy your time here." The king walks off and then continues to think while heading back to the meeting building.

Xander looks at her and smiles slightly. "Thanks, I agree we will." Elizabeth's father walks in and look at the both of them. "Ah look at the two love birds already in the room and chatting. How are you two doing today?" Xander looked at the king and did a small fake smile "I am well.. thank you." A lie but didn't want the king to know and to question.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:44 pm

Catherine nodded in response before she watched the king walk away. After he had left, she wandered a little bit, deciding that maybe itโ€™d be a bad idea to go to the meeting. Sheโ€™d have to hear plans for Xander and the princess, and it wasnโ€™t necessarily something she wanted.

Elizabeth Turner
    Elizabeth lifted her head as she heard her fatherโ€™s words, throwing him a gaze that dripped with attitude. โ€œDonโ€™t patronize us, father.โ€ she replied before lowering her gaze once more to the table. Being of a similar temperament to her father, they often butt heads, it was normal. Her mother had settled into the seat beside her and placed a hand on her arm as if to warn her daughter about her tone.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me