Supernatural Mad 1x1 Bae&DGY

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Divine_Forever 1x1 Baelixx

Postby Baelixx » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:51 pm

Kwin
She laughed gleefully at his happy cheer, before giggling as she runs with him. As they drew nearer, the sound of crashing waves on white sand grows louder, and she is absolutely in awe of the beautiful blue hue of the water. Life certainly didn't get better than this... Giggling, Kwin looks up at him happily. "Okay! We need wet sand for it to take shape... and no more shoes!" she says happily, moving to take her shoes off so she can feel the sand beneath bare feet.
┏⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ┓
⭐️ѕane ιѕ тнe ιnѕanιтy мoѕт call
⭐️norмalιтy pυт ғorтн вy ѕocιeтy
⭐️yoυ woυld тнιnĸ wιтн all тнe genιυѕ
⭐️ and тнe вrιllιance oғ тнeѕe тιмeѕ,
⭐️we мιgнт ғιnd a нιgнer pυrpoѕe
⭐️and a вeттer υѕe oғ мιnd.
⭐️ѕoмe people never coмe clean,
⭐️ι тнιnĸ yoυ ĸnow wнaт ι мean.
⭐️yoυ're walĸιng a wιre вeтween
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ looĸιng ғor love ιn-вeтween.
⭐️ ι υnderѕтand aвoυт ιndecιѕιon,
⭐️вυт ι don'т care ιғ ι geт вeнιnd.
⭐️ people lιvιng ιn coмpeтιтιon,
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:57 pm

Tyler
Humming softly with the sounds of the water. Surprisingly hadn't been as bad as he thought it was going to be. He seemed to rather enjoy it for a moment. Wet send, he knew that much. but he frowned when she said no shoes. He didn't want to step on anything sharp! But of course he complied and removed his shoes. "What are we going to use to get the water. We can't use our 'gifts' out in the open like this." He said simply biting his lip gently as he thought about someone seeing them and then one of them getting hurt or worse.
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:02 pm

Kwin
She stretched a little bit, enjoying the feel of the light salty ocean breeze and the warm sand beneath her. At the question though, she thinks, tapping at her chin. "Hmmm... oh, I know!" She says before placing her hands on her hips. "What if we use our sandwich ziploc baggies?" Kwin suggests, tilting her head as she looks up at him. "Or I'm sure we can find a plastic disposable waterbottle laying in the sand... people are awful and don't clean up after themselves..."
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:40 pm

Tyler
Hearing her ideas he nodded simply. "That'll work but it'll take us a few trips do get all we need." He said softly, but he was up for the task. He was only feeling a little sluggish now but he should be fine. He wanted to do this with her, he hated that he was injured and that it would affect him. But he just wanted to be there for her. She was the Touka to my Kaneki.

(I really hope you watch anime or that will not make sense to you lol)
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:44 am

Kwin
She looked up at him and gave a nod to his words. "Yeah, true. But we will make it work." Kwin says softly before pulling him closer and kissing his cheek. "Come on then, let's find a littered waterbottle." She says with a chuckle before holding his hand and pulling him along through the sand. This was all she really wanted; just the two of them enjoying each other's company. He really was the Kirito to her Asuna.

((Lol I totally got ya! I love anime. What is your favorite?))
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:25 am

(Have you seen Toyko ghoul? And my fav is probably Noragami at the moment. What about you? SAO!)

Tyler
He smiled and followed along with her through the beach before seeing something glistening in the distance. He let her go for the moment and went to retrieve it. Noticing that it was just a jellyfish but beside it was a spiral shell. Smiling he picked it up and skipped back to her happily and held it out to her like a child giving their mom a little flower. He loved her, she was the Sebastian to his Grell. The yato to her Hitoyori, the Mustang to be Hawkeye, wenwry to Edward, Mikasa to Erin, Yona to Hak. She was his everything.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:27 pm

((I haven't but I've heard a lot about it. I haven't seen Noragami yet either. Is it good? And my favorite is InuYasha. And I love SAO and Fruits Basket! I actually speak Japanese and so I tend to watch anime a lot when my skills are getting rusty xD ))

Kwin
She let go of his hand as he pulled away and then watched him walk over to something. Tilting her head, Kwin watched him curiously before he skipped back over to her and she chuckled softly. When he held out the shell to her, Kwin's eyes widened and she smiled brightly, as though he had given her the most amazing thing in the whole entire world. Of course- he was her world, but that's a different point. Picking up the shell, Kwin examines it with a warm smile before looking up at him. "It's so pretty!" she says enthusiastically. "We can keep it forever and ever." She chuckles before kissing his cheek happily
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:04 pm

(You should watch Toyko ghoul.. and Noragomi is a silly actiony anime it's great:D oh you go girl :P u cant speak it... and hey sorry yesterday was my only day off so I was attempting to try and sleep all day!)

Tyler
He had been happy that she was so excited about the shell to and when she said they could keep it forever he cheered. "I would love that!" He chuckled starting to move to look for a bottle. Eventually he can across a crack one on the top. He picked it up and tilted his head. "Would this work?" He asked softly with a innocent smile.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:41 am

((I'll totally have to look into both of them haha. And nah, you don't need to say sorry. I totally understand that!))

Kwin
She smiled up at him and gave a nod, holding the shell in one hand and his own hand in the other one as they walked. Looking at the bottle, she tilted her head. "Well... Yeah it would work, but it can't hold a whole lot with that crack. But let's keep it in case it's all we have to work with." Kwin says softly, looking up at him before kissing his cheek. "Come on..." She says with a giggle, pulling him along again as they step through the sand
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:37 pm

(You should! And ty :P ooooooooooo Bael it's my birthday :D)

Sorry haven't had time to sit and write a post but I will soon I promise!!

Tyler
He nodded to her words. Of course it had a crack in it. He was sad that was the only one he could find. Sighing softly before looking around stepping carefully to make sure he didn't step on anything that would cut their feet. Hearing her giggle always made him smile. "What kind of sand castle?" He asked softly as they continued to look around for bottles.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me