Search for One-on-One Roleplays HERE

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for One-on-One Roleplays HERE

Postby RoseQ » Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:53 am

Hey kids~
Ha-ha-ha-hows it goin' bros. Hawky here; looking for some one on ones to fill my empty soul... Well if I believed in such things.
Lol

First, a little bit about myself...
Well, I'm an existentialist young adult somewhere between the age of 15-19, just finished the International Baccalaureate program, and really should be working instead of CS, but oh well. I have a job selling phone accessories an repairing phone's, but I can still access CS while working (My boss is awesome). I know three languages - English, Japanese and French - and I'm now working on learning Korean and Swedish, so don't be surprised if my characters start speakin in other languages! I'm Canadian (eh?), and I have no idea what my timezone is, i just know I NEVER have daylight savings time ^^

What to expect
I'm on almost all the time.
I write with decent literacy. Even with writers block I avoid one-liners at all costs
I can play both genders, But I will not role-play only boys in straight romances. And I do prefer females.
I'm flexible, love plots twists, and I'll contribute to the plot.
I personally prefer PM RP's (easier to keep track of) but I'll do forums too
If you do prefer forum, let it be known that I can't really make topics that easily on my phone and prefer not to. Therefore I would appreciate it if you would make the topic. It's a lot easier for both of us, considering it can sometimes be days until I actually get on my laptop. Thanks.

What I want from you
Basically exactly what I can give you. On often, decent literacy, and creative.

What I'll definitely do
I do take suggestions but I'm more likely to say yes to the stuff on my list below c:
Romance pretty much is a must for all my roleplays. Even if just a little bit :3
Boy x boy. It's kinda low on the list right now.
I might do girl x girl? I haven't really done one before and might want to try it out.
I might consider a warriors role play. Might. Depends on the plot and such.
I want romance. All types of romance. Forbidden romance, simple romance, best friend to lovers romance... Any type of romance. (Please no love at first sight business, though. It has to be a real relationship. Maybe some break ups are in order, I dunno lol)
Stuff I'll do under this category
Arranged marriage
Angel x Human/demon
Demon x human
Best friends to lovers
Sorcerer x his apprentice (straight or not)
Vampire x Human
Well I have a lot of Callian feels lately (My OTP man) so I want to do a Lie to Me RP... Continue where they left off type deal. Maybe include our own OC's too x3 (Yeah I have Lie to Me OC's....)
Ill probably do something Cardcaptor Sakura based. I'd include some of my own OC's here too ^^
I have a sort of an idea/plot for a magical Role-play, like the wand using type (though not really like Harry Potter...)
Something like ghost x human. Maybe a little like Ano Hana if you've seen it
Id like to do a Kingdom Hearts roleplay right now... Set way before Birth By sleep, after the Keyblade war(I have kingdom hearts OC's and I intend to use them. I don't really do the canon thing.)
I want to do a type of romance role-play based on the four quadrants of troll romance... Except with humans. And in no way related to Homestuck. Haha.

I'm looking to role play more adult or young adult characters as opposed to teenagers or younger characters.

No animals. Please. I did too many of them and now they're just boring.
Nothing scary ^^;; I have enough nightmares already.

None of this high school business... I've had enough of that in real life already.
PM me if you wanna RP
Stay awesome bros. Bai-haiiii
RoseQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby indebted » Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:55 am

hey, i'm queen of leopards! currently i'm looking for three types of roleplays--one, a howl's moving castle roleplay, canon or oc, two, a spirited away roleplay, again, canon or oc, and three, a white collar roleplay.

i am semi-literate and will try to mirror posts, though once in a while i do have a particularly large does of muse and i'll just go crazy everywhere. i am hoping to make new friends, and i am the kind of person that likes to chat in ooc or on chatzy or on whatever else.

i can do thread or pm. C:
i like dragon capitalism a lot lmao
indebted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby (Jessica) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:00 am

Hi, I'm (Jessica) but you can call me J. Obviously I'm looking for a 1x1 RP
What to expect from me:

→I will usually write about one 5-8 sentenced paragraph though on a good day I may be able to write more. I often mirror my partner.
→Decent spelling and grammar.
→I am from the UK so I'm on UK time.
→I have just recently finished school and so should be online quite regularly.
→Nicely laid out posts.
→I can't make plots. I'm terrible with coming up with plots so I'll need someone who's good at this.
→I am only able to play girls.
→Please tell me if you wish to quit the RP. I won't mind at all. I just don't like waiting around if you're never coming back.
→I don't mind OOC and actually find it nice to get to know who I'm RPing with.
→I prefer to RP on the forum as I don't like clogging up my PMs. Though if you really want to do it over PMs you might be able to convince me.
→Awkwardness. Lots and lots of awkwardness. I have anxiety and often find it difficult to talk to people including people online, because of this I am often indecisive about most things and will usually just go along with whatever it is you want to do. I would very much like it if you could respect this and keep decision making to a minimum on my part as I also suffer from panic attacks and they can be quite damaging to my health if I get to worked up.

What I expect from you

→Be able to write at least 3+ detailed sentences. Though this isn't terribly important as long as you're not writing just one line.
→Decent spelling and grammar.
→Be active - post at least once a week, preferably more.
→'Pretty' posts - don't have to be amazing just nice to look at.
→Be able to make plots and help me when I lose the will to write ^.^
→Open to having a conversation in OOC
→Understanding if I wish to quit.

What I will do

I have a scale out of 10. The lower the rating the less I want to do it.

→Royalty x Commoner 7/10
→Royalty x Servant 7/10

→Teen Pregnancy 6/10
→Celebrity x Normal 7/10

→Vampire x Slayer 7/10
→Vampire x Werewolf 7/10
→Vampire x Vampire 5/10

→Angel x Demon 7/10
→Angel x Human 7/10
→Demon x Human 9/10

→'Alice' in Wonderland - OC 'Alice' 8/10

→ Princess x Pirate 10/10
→ Harry Potter (Next Gen, OC or Fred/Hermione, Draco/Hermione, Ron/Luna, Harry/Hermione, Harry/Luna) 10/10
→ Pokemon 10/10
→ Doctor Who (Eleventh Doctor x OC - I'd prefer to play the OC) 10/10
→ Band RP (Not a real one like One Direction but a fake one that we make up.)
→ Student x Teacher (I've never done this before and would like to give it a try, I'd like to play the student in this one.)
→ Almost any kind of romance. Especially ones where the characters start of hating/disliking one another.

Feel free to ask about anything else as this is only the things I could think of at this very moment!

I also have a plot about a child that is left parentless due to an accident and it is up to the Father's bestfriend and the Mother's bestfriend to now look after that child. The only problem with this situation is that their parenting styles are completely the opposite. One of them is fun loving and a little out of control, the other is responsible and mature but kind of uptight. They don't really get on at first but eventually.... Well that's the story isn't it. (For this roleplay I'd like to play the Mother's bestfriend so I would need someone to play the Father's bestfriend and someone to play the child unless you wished to play them too.)

Please PM me if you're interested.
Last edited by (Jessica) on Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You got that James Dean day dream look in your eye
And I got that red lip classic thing that you like
And when we go crashing down, we come back every time.
Cause we never go out of style
We never go out of style

❖❖❖❖❖
❖❖❖

❖❖❖
❖❖❖❖❖
Tumblr FanFiction
Cᴏᴅɪɴɢ
(Jessica)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby park. » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:07 am

Hi, I am Chandler Riggs. You can call me Chandler, Chand, Chandy, Riggs, and/or Loki. I mostly like Chandler, Chand, or Loki. That's really what everyone's been calling be so far. I wonder how much nicknames I could get with the name Chandler Riggs. So if you can think of a new one besides ones above Ill add it to the list. c: As you can see I am looking for 1x1 role plays. Just make sure your active and know how to make a role play interesting and not boring. I love Dave Franco, Chandler Riggs, Skyander Keynes and Tom Hiddleston.

I expect you to be able to post at least 7 lines per post and more than once a day. I like forums more than PM but Ill do either one. I like role playing humans and I like being the male in the role play. So that means you would be able to be the female. Ill play genders from 16 - 22. I have some mean character so you need to tolerate my character rudeness but I am not always mean. It's either my characters are mean or they are very very sweet.

- Teen Romance
- Family Role Play
- Anything Normal Human
- Some mythical stuff but not to extreme. ( My character would be normal. )
- Apocalypse, Stranded, Walking Dead stuff
- Action RP's
- NOW YOU SEE ME RP!!

[ These are the only characters I have right now and here's a link to all of them. If you don't like any of them I might make another character because I just like too but I mostly will not. ]

Mason Flint
Jack Wilder - LOVE HIM! I mena he's in this post as a gif!
Lucas Smith
Adam Levine
Perry Kelvin
Edmond Sparks - My favorite. The only one I really feel like RPing. ( Stubborn and Sarcastic or Sweet you pick several sides I play him. )
Noah Hayson
Emmett Willows

wip
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Typical Aquarius » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:16 am

"The story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye."

H E L L O T H E R E
    Hello my lovelies! I am Typical Aquarius, but you can call me Aqua or Aquarius, if you wish. Let me tell you a little bit about myself: I am a 19 year old female, living somewhere in the Central Standard Timezone. I live with my 4 cats and various small animals, as well as my partner, Cydnezz. I work two jobs, and enrolled as an Agriculture major at the local community college. I am currently taking a semester off of school, and trying to get full time hours at one of my jobs.
    You're probably asking yourself "how in the world does she have time to roleplay?" Well, let me tell you, that's something I've asked myself. Honestly, I am in need of some creative outlet, and writing is the best way I know how. I've been juggling a hectic schedule and roleplaying for a very long time, and I think I can manage it well. Let me tell you a little bit about my writing: I have been writing for as long as I can remember. I started with short stories, and moved to roleplaying between the ages of 12 and 14. I have been roleplaying for several years, and my roleplaying level is currently at low- to mid- semi lit. I can write anywhere from 1-3 paragraphs, consisting of 5-10 descriptive sentences each. I try to be as perfect as possible when it comes to grammar and punctuation, and labor over my replies for up to a week. I can take anywhere from a few hours to a week to reply, but I let my partner know when it is going to take me a while. I prefer to have a romantic element in all my roleplays, and I will write for all pairings, though I prefer f/f. I will roleplay either on here, CS, or on awesomesauce.

C O N C E R N I N G P A R T N E R S
    I am obviously looking for a partner to participate in either a 1x1 or a small, private group roleplay, preferably here or on awesomesauce. The only people that need contact me are those that can roleplay at a semi-lit level- that is, between 1 and 5 paragraphs. I ask that you, also, be okay with all romantic pairings, and willing to write for romance. I also ask that you use proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation, and have original ideas to contribute to the roleplay.

W H A T I A M I N T E R E S T E D I N
    ▪ 1x1's
    ▪ Small, private groups
    ▪ Romance
    ▪ Mature romance (on AS)
    ▪ Fantasy
    ▪ Mythology
    ▪ Modernized myths
    ▪ Disney
    ▪ Polyamorous relationships
    ▪ Ancient history
    ▪ Original plots

I am currently looking for two roleplays in particular
    ▪ One is based off of the Selkie/ swan maiden legends. Preferably, it is a f/f romance, with a great deal of fantasy and magic involved.
    ▪ The second is a polyamorous romance- I need 2 more members, preferably 2 males.

W H A T I A M N O T I N T E R E S T E D I N
    ▪ Apocalyptic
    ▪ Blood and gore
    ▪ Strictly animals
    ▪ Celebrities
    ▪ Bands, fangirls, married to celebrities
    ▪ Characters 18 or younger
    ▪ Anything based on anime, tv shoes, movies, or books I have not seen

By all means, if you see anything that interests you, send me a PM, either on here or AS (my username is the same there). l dont bite!

"It's time to say goodbye, but I think goodbyes are sad and I'd much rather say hello. Hello to a new adventure."

Typical Aquarius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miya. » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:24 am

☠ Kids Of America ☠ wrote:
    I'm looking for a low semi-literate (paragraph) to medium literate (four paragraphs) role play between two co-workers or two fellow students or... Well really any realistic pairings truthfully. I love doing singer, band members, or musician and photographer parings like crazy though X3 Hint hint XD hahaha. One is male and the other is a male to female transvestite (played by me). That's it really; please just Pm me for any other information. Please be specific with any questions you have!

Please note that I will role play off site- Skype or Email preferred -but will not role play on Tumblr, as I am looking for a role play I could all so reply to while at school and- even though I do role play on Tumblr -my school has Tumblr blocked and I am stuck using their wifi during the days.

Thank you for any interest in this idea! Message me if your interested!

- Jared
miya.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anomaly. » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:30 am

ImageImage

So im indefinite; but just call me Indy. I am currently a semi literate roleplayer. I write around 3 paragraphs in third person and 4 to 5 in first person. I am very understanding of writers block and absences just tell me. I can do mature roleplays over aim, or skype. I expect you to be able to mirror post. I dont mind chatting in occ actually that would be great! Im online almost all the time between my tablet and phone. I do like to decorate my posts, which you dont have to but its appreciative if you spiced it up. Please be able to contribute to the plot^^

Anyone onto what i will do. Right now i want a Small group Invite only roleplay. Around 3-5 people. We would all just play one character. Or a One on One. As for topic either Teen Wolf or anything Supernatural. I will only play the girl in these ships Isaac lahey x OC or Stiles stilinski x OC I am more than happy to play anyone else you want. I can play males well. As for supernaturl i would love to play anything just Not vampires vs werewolves

Pm me for any other suggestions for roleplay. Also state wether its on site or what other site we will use. Anyway pm if your interested im super pumped and i do have somewhat of a plot for the isaac ship or stiles ship.
anomaly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kosmos » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:32 am

About Me

Hey,I'm MallowsMarsh, and if you haven't realized it's Marshmallow, rearranged. You can call me just about anything as long as it's not an insult. I'm on most of the time, Except Friday which I won't be on until five. But I'm on a lot because my life consist mostly of video games and chicken smoothie. The only reason I wouldn't be on a day would be like an emergency or school. I like talking in OOC, I'm a talkative person, that's just who I am. I have good grammar, spelling, punctuation, all that good stuff, I also try post around four to six sentences. I can do more depending on my mood, and how much time I have. I'm not going to give you one sentence. It depends on what you give me to work with. I sometimes take a while to post because I'm trying to think of what to post. I prefer to roleplay in the forum, it's just easier for me. I like roleplaying two charries. Boy and a girl. But if you really just want to do one I'm fine with that. I can't really think of anything else. So yeah.

What I expect

'What I expect', I don't really like that choice of words but okay. Good grammar, punctuation, that stuff. It doesn't have to be perfect, nobodies perfect. I'd like it if you could post at least two sentences. Something I can work with. Be friendly in OOC, I think that's all I can think of, except I hope you can roleplay two charries, but if you truly don't want to or you can't, I'm fine with just roleplaying one which I said above, and help me come up with a plot. Don't just leave it to me.

What I will roleplay

Based on the book Red Moon Rising. OC's preferably (Really want to do this. I will love you forever! If you haven't read it, I can try my best to explain the concept, there's basically a society ladder and Vampires are at the top being the smartest and richest, humans in the middle being average, and werewolves on the bottom being I wouldn't say dumb but they are the poorest and looked down on. But other than that its like normal life just including that ladder. But it's nothing like twilight. Blah. But you should really read it.) - ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Enemies turned lovers - ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Forbidden Love - ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Best friends romance (Really want to do this one too!) - ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Zombie Apocalypse/Any Apocalypse/Survival - ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Boarding School Mysteries - ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Hunger Games - ✯✯✯✯✯
Super hero school. Sky high for example - ✯✯✯✯
Camp Half Blood - ✯✯✯✯
Bad boy x Good girl - ✯✯✯✯
Celebrity - ✯✯
Historical (Has to have a good plot) - ✯✯✯✯✯
Bands - ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
- Any bands I know just ask.
I really want to do a One Direction RP
My girl x Louis, Niall, or Harry. Your girl x Any of the boys except Zayn. I can't play Zayn. I can try but no promises.

Anything with a good plot :-)
*I'm open to suggestions. :)*

What I WON'T Do
Twilight
Animals
Pregnancy
Would you rather go to Wonderland or Neverland?

Where's Peter when you need him?
Kosmos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keletheryl » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:04 am

Ƥiper wrote:
Ƥiper wrote:
I'm only looking for one thing so I will keep this nice and short.
I'm looking for a Dragon Age II role play partner! I'd have dibs on Fenris (which makes me think it'll be a LOT harder to find somebody willing to role play with me!) and so.. yea! :3

Message me if interested?

╭━━━━━━━━╮
• Stamps •

╰━━━━━━━━╯
╭━━━━━━━━╮
• Credit •
NebulaWolf
╰━━━━━━━━╯
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
• Bio •
Hello! My name is Keletheryl. I love
all things fantasy or mythological. I
live in Canada, BC! I am an animal
lover and own lots of pets! See you
around!

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

Keletheryl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chiaki. » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:17 am

ignore please!
Last edited by chiaki. on Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:03 am, edited 3 times in total.

[[pm me!]]

please just call me chiaki or nanami if you'd like!

[[ + you broke the cloudy sky
and showed to me the moon
amber starlight spread the sand
and i will be there soon
amber starlight
break away the day and bring to me the night
if i should rest before this ends
break the clouds make them turn to sand.
chiaki.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me