LakeClan (1x1 Mist and Ember1989)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: LakeClan (1x1 Mist and Ember1989)

Postby Mist » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:46 am

Eaglestar/Tom/36 moons/Leader/9/9 lives/Apprentice: Stormpaw/Mate: Velvetstorm/Tags: Velvetstorm
Eaglestar also purred before nuzzling the black she-cat. "Thank you, you have know idea how happy I am right now," Eaglestar meowed. "I'll hold the assignment ceremony when we get back to camp."

Ashstrike/Tom/14 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Border Patrol
Ashstrike soon rejoined the patrol with two sticks in his jaws. "I found an extra one just in case you need it," he meowed after placing them at his paws.

Ottertalon/She-cat/22 moons/Warrior/Apprentice: Lilypaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Border Patrol
Ottertalon also dipped her moss into the lake and made sure that it was full of water before making her way back to the patrol.

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Velvetstorm/Crush: Stormpaw/Tags: Stormpaw, Nettlepaw
"We can teach them how to stalk their prey to," Ivypaw meowed with a small nod before heading over to the kits.

Nettlepaw/Tom/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Dustclaw/Crush: TBD/Tags: Stormpaw, Ivypaw
"Some basic battle moves wouldn't hurt them any," Nettlepaw meowed before following after his sister.

Wolfkit/Tom/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Kits
"We can also show them what we're learning from our mentors," Wolfkit meowed before tilting his head slightly when he noticed IVypaw and Nettlepaw heading towards them.

Icekit/Tom/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: KIts
"Nightflower said she had some names in mind but wanted to wait to see if they would fit the kits," Icekit meowed with a small nod.

Patchkit/She-cat/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Kits
"I'm sure Fernwhisker will pick names that fit her kits," Patchkit meowed.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:44 pm

Velvetstorm / she cat/ 34 moons/ Warrior/Apprentice: Ivypaw / Mate: Eaglestar Tags: Eaglestar

“I am so happy. I can’t wait for the clan to hear the news.” Velvetstorm purred. She was sure some of the cats suspected they would end up together. Probably sharing tounges back at camp right now. “I’m sure Swiftstrike is doing a good job as deputy in your absence.” She added smiling. The black she-cat knew they needed to get back to camp, but she liked being alone with Eaglestar. It would probably be rare to be around him during the day when the clan was busy.

Lavenderpaw/ she cat / 10 moons / medicine cat apprentice/ crush: forbidden/ Tags:Boarder patrol

Lavenderpaw blinked and nodded a thank you to Ashstrike and Ottertalon.

Fernwhisker/ she cat/ 24 moons/ Queen / Mate: Swiftstrike/ Tags: Nursery

Fernwhisker woke later in a great deal of pain. Well I guess I’m kitting sooner than I thought. the queen thought before taking deep breathes. She hadn’t even thought of names.

Swiftstrike / tom /26moons/ Warrior / Mate: Fernwhisker / Tags: Swiftstrike was thinking of who to send for the sun high patrol when he thought he heard Fernwhisker groaning. Without hesitation he ran to get Tansyleaf. “I think Fernwhisker is ready to kit at this very moment!” He meowed half panicked, half happy.

Dustclaw/ tom/ 38 moons/ Warrior/ Apprentice: Nettlepaw/ Crush: open/ Tags: Boarder patrol

“Hopefully we have enough. If not I don’t mind coming to get more water later. We don’t want to keep Tansyleaf waiting long.” He meowed.

Stormpaw/tom/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Eaglestar / Crush: Ivypaw / Tags: Ivypaw, Nettlepaw

“Yeah when I first learned how to hunt and stalk prey I was pretty proud of myself.” Stormpaw meowed as he followed Nettlepaw and Ivypaw.

Rosekit she cat / 5 moons/ kit/ crush: open/ Tags: kits

“Oh look it’s Ivypaw, Stormpaw and Nettlepaw!” Rosekit smiled as the apprentices approached. “Hello! She greeted them.

Ravenkit/ she cat/ 5 moons/ kit/ crush: open/ Tags: kits

“Can you teach us some cool moves?” Ravenkit asked

Thistlekit/tom/ 5 moons/ kit/ crush: open/ tags: kits

I don’t mind learning a few battle moves. I just won’t use my claws. Wouldn’t want to hurt anyone.” Thistlekit meowed.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:50 pm

Eaglestar/Tom/36 moons/Leader/9/9 lives/Apprentice: Stormpaw/Mate: Velvetstorm/Tags: Velvetstorm
"We should probably head back soon," Eaglestar meowed with a soft sigh. He was enjoying his alone time with his new mate but knew that some of Clan would probably get anxious if he stayed out too long.

Tansyleaf/She-cat/24 moons/Medicine Cat/Apprentice: Lavenderpaw/Crush: Forbidden/Tags: Swiftstrike, Fernwhisker
Tansyleaf sighed softly before grabbing a few leaves before heading to the nursery. "Here lick these up," she meowed as she placed the herbs next to Fernwhisker. Her tail flicked slightly as she placed a paw on the queen's belly. "Normally we would have a stick for you to bite on but we'll have to do without."

"We should probably get back to camp," Ashstrike meowed before picking up both of the sticks he had found.

Ottertalon/She-cat/22 moons/Warrior/Apprentice: Lilypaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Border Patrol
"Let's go then," Ottertalon meowed before heading back towards camp.

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Velvetstorm/Crush: Stormpaw/Tags: Stormpaw, Nettlepaw, Kits
"Hello kits," Ivypaw meowed. "We're going to show you some basic hunting moves first."

Nettlepaw/Tom/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Dustclaw/Crush: TBD/Tags: Stormpaw, Ivypaw, Kits
"Hunting techniques can be used in combat sometimes as well," Nettlepaw meowed.

Starlingsong/She-cat/55 moons/Queen/Kits: Wolfkit, Icekit, Patchkit/Crush: Open/Tags: Kits, Ivypaw, Nettlepaw, Stormpaw, Open
Starlingsong's ears twitched slightly when Tansyleaf entered the nursery. "We should move over towards the apprentices' den," she meowed with a flick of her tail.

Wolfkit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Kits, Ivypaw, Nettlepaw, Stormpaw
"So what are we going to learn first?" Wolfkit asked with a small bounce.

Icekit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Kits, Ivypaw, Nettlepaw, Stormpaw
Icekit's tail waved slightly in excitement as he watched the three apprentices.

Patchkit/She-cat/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Kits, Ivypaw, Nettlepaw, Stormpaw
"I wonder if Nightflower or Fernwhisker who's kitting," Patchkit meowed.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:13 pm

Velvetstorm / she cat/ 34 moons/ Warrior/Apprentice: Ivypaw / Mate: Eaglestar Tags: Eaglestar

“Yes we should get back. We can always go for another walk when you feel up to it. As leader you probably shouldn’t leave camp for a very long period of time. I don’t mind going back. I still get to be around you, unless I’m patrolling or mentoring Ivypaw.” Velvetstorm chuckled softly.

Lavenderpaw/ she cat / 10 moons / medicine cat apprentice/ crush: forbidden/ Tags:Boarder patrol

Lavenderpaw wanted to run back to camp and get everything to Tansypaw quickly. What if Nightflower was kitting? It was possible she wasn’t but she could have had her kits.

Fernwhisker licked the herbs. Make do without a stick. Okay just try not to scream. she thought.

Swiftstrike / tom /26moons/ Deputy / Mate: Fernwhisker/ Tags open

Swiftstrike waited a bit worried for his mate. And the kits. He was eating a mouse by the fresh kill pile. He’d have to bring Fernwhisker something to eat later.

Dustclaw/ tom/ 38 moons/ Warrior/ Apprentice: Nettlepaw/ Crush: open/ Tags: Boarder patrol

Dustclaw could tell Lavenderpaw was concerned about getting the herbs water and sticks to Tansyleaf. “ I know you need to get this all to Tansyleaf, but even if Nightflower started kitting you still have time to get everything to Tansyleaf and help her while she is kitting.” He meowed.

Stormpaw/tom/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Eaglestar / Crush: Ivypaw / Tags: Ivypaw, Nettlepaw

“What if we start with something simple. Like the hunters crouch. It’s easy.” Stormpaw said Ashe demonstrated a perfect crouch. His body was low to the ground, tail perfectly straight he then stalked forward and pounced like he was catching some prey. “You can crouch in fights too.” He added.

“Wow!” Rosekit meowed.

“I can’t wait to try that during my first time hunting.” Ravenkit said.

“I’d rather try it in a fight.” Thistlekit meowed.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:22 pm

"We could always train Ivypaw and Stormpaw together," Eaglestar meowed as he got to his paws. "I think they'd like that."

Tansyleaf/She-cat/24 moons/Medicine Cat/Apprentice: Lavenderpaw/Crush: Forbidden/Tags: Fernwhisker
Helping Fernwhisker with her kitting

Ashstrike followed the patrol, stopping every once in a while to readjust his hold on the sticks.

Ottertalon/She-cat/22 moons/Warrior/Apprentice: Lilypaw/Crush Open/Tags: Border Patrol
"Don't worry you have plenty of time," Ottertalon meowed.

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Velvetstorm/Crush: Stormpaw/Tags: Nettlepaw, Stormpaw, Kits
"Why don't you guys try and we'll help you if needed," Ivypaw meowed.

Starlingsong/She-cat/55 moons/Queen/Kits: Wolfkit, Icekit, Patchkit/Crush: Open/Tags: Swiftstrike, Open
Starlingsong slowly made her way over to Swiftstrike after noticeing that he looked a little bit worried. "Is everything okay Swiftstrike?" she asked softly.

Wolfkit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Ivypaw, Nettlepaw, Stormpaw, Kits
Wolfkit's tail waved as he dropped into a crouch. "Like this?"

Icekit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Ivypaw, Nettlepaw, Stormpaw, Kits
Icekit tilted his head slightly before trying to drop into a crouch as well.

Patchkit/She-cat/5 moons/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Ivypaw, Nettlepaw, Stormpaw, Kits
"I can't wait to try it in either fighting or hunting," Patchkit meowed.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:04 am

“They remind me of us when we were young. Always doing things together. I certainly think training our apprentices together isn’t a bad idea.if anything they would probably be happy about it.” Velvetstorm meowed getting to her feet and stretching before looking back in the direction of the camp.

After what felt like moons to Fernwhisker, she now had six healthy kits three toms and three she cats. Hm what names should I give these little ones? she thought. “Falconkit, Smokekit, Firekit.” She thought out loud as she gave the young toms their names along with a lick. “Snowkit, Rainkit and Pebblekit. Welcome to the clan my babies.” She purred.it was no time before they were getting milk from her.

Swiftstrike / tom /26moons/ Deputy / Mate: Fernwhisker/ Tags: Starlingsong

Fernwhisker is having our kits this very moment and we haven’t given any thought to names. I’m sure Fernwhisker will think of something. I just hope they are all okay.” He meowed. “It is our first litter after all.” He added.

When he arrived back in camp he walked towards the nursery and walked in. “We brought back plenty of water.” He meowed. “And Lavenderpaw took care of making sure you had plenty of herbs and leafs.

Lavenderpaw put the herbs and borage in storage before going in to help Tansyleaf in the nursery. She had heard Swiftstrike mention kitting so she hurried in. “Aw they are so adorable!” She meowed in a quiet tone so as to not startle Fernwhisker’s kits.

“Good job but you will want to keep your tail perfectly still. If you don’t any prey would hear you coming and hide.” Stormpaw told the kits. “So don’t wag your tail Wolfkit. “Now just stalk forward and try pouncing on us. We won’t hurt you.”

“Really? Okay…” Rosekit did as Stormpaw said. She was careful to be quiet while stalking. When she thought she was close enough she pounced on Stormpaw knocking him over.

“So it’s like playing warriors but more fun!” Ravenkit mewed.

I think Stormpaw was actually caught off guard!” Thistlekit mewed, chuckling softly.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:27 pm

"I think they would be," Eaglestar meowed as he also got to his paws. He then smirked slightly as he came up beside her. "Race you back?"

Tansyleaf/She-cat/24 moons/Medicine Cat/Apprentice: Lavenderpaw/Crush: Forbidden/Tags: Fernwhisker, Lavenderpaw
Tansyleaf sighed softly in relief once the last kit had joined it's littermates. She gave Lavenderpaw a small nod in greeting before smiling at the new mother. "Congratulations Fernwhisker," she meowed. "Three healthy toms and three healthy she-cats. We'll be back before moonrise to check on them if not sooner." She then flicked her apprentice with her tail. "We should go let Swiftstike know the good news."

Ashstrike took the two sticks he carried to the medicine den before heading to a dark corner of camp.

Ottertalon took her ball of moss to the medicine den before heading to the apprentices den to check on Lilypaw.

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Velvetstorm/Crush: Stormpaw/Tags: Stormpaw, Nettlepaw, Kits
Well done Rosekit," Ivypaw purred as she helped fix Patchkit's crouch.

Nettlepaw/Tom/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Dustclaw/Crush: TBD/Tags: Stormpaw, Ivypaw, Kits
"Not many kits get it their first try," Nettlepaw meowed as he adjusted Icekit's position.

Starlingsong/She-cat/55 moons/Queen/Kits: Wolfkit, Icekit, Patchkit/Crush: Open/Tags: Swiftstike
"Tansyleaf will do her best to make sure Fernwhisker and the kits all come out of this alright," Starlingsong meowed. "I remember how nervous I was with my first litter and had no idea what to name the kits but once I saw him I just knew that the name Eaglekit just fit."

Wolfkit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Ivypaw, Nettlepaw, Stormpaw, Kits
"Looks like I have a new rival," Wolfkit meowed with a small grin to show that he was teasing.

Icekit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Ivypaw, Nettlepaw, Stormpaw, Kits
"That was great Rosekit," Icekit meowed as he jumped to his paws.

Patchkit/She-cat/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Ivypaw, Nettlepaw, Stormpaw, Kits
"Stormpaw didn't stand a chance," Patchkit agreed with a small nod.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:12 am

Velvetstar smirked. “Your on. From here to the camp.” She meowed. Her tail flicked back and forth. She hadn’t had a race in awhile and was more than up to the challenge. She dropped into a crouch “1…2…3…Go!” She said as she started running.

“Okay we will see you later.” Fernwhisker said, smiling and watching her kits closely. They appeared to be as tired as she felt. After they had filled their bellies the kits snuggled into her pelt and she purred softly.

Swiftstrike / tom /26moons/ Deputy / Mate: Fernwhisker/ Tags: Starlingsong

“I just hope I don’t mess up being a parent. I want to be a very good father. Let the kits have fun, make sure they don’t get hurt, take them to watch the sunset by the lake with Fernwhisker. But for now I’ll settle with visiting Fernwhisker any chance I get.” He meowed.

Dustclaw/ tom/ 38 moons/ Warrior/ Apprentice: Nettlepaw/ Crush: open/ Tags: Open

Once Dustclaw delivered the water he went to find Nettlepaw. It wasn’t hard to find his apprentice. He was with Stormpaw and Ivypaw, and Starlingsong’s kits. He chuckled when he saw Stormpaw fell over.

Lavenderpaw/ she cat / 10 moons / medicine cat apprentice/ crush: forbidden/ Tags: Swiftstrike

Lavenderpaw walked over to Swiftstrikes. “You can see your mate and kits now. Congratulations. Deputy and father in a single day. That’s a good story for you to tell your kits.” She meowed, smiling.

Stormpaw/tom/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Eaglestar / Crush: Ivypaw / Tags: Ivypaw, Nettlepaw, kits

“Wow! Nice one Rosekit! I didn’t expect you to knock me down so easily.” Stormpaw meowed as he got back on his paws.

Lilypaw / she cat/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Ottertalon / Crush:open /Tags: Open

Lilypaw was eating a mouse by the fresh kill pile. She had wanted to go on patrol so bad or train. Anything but sit around all day.

“Thanks! Can I try again or did you want to teach us something else?” Rosekit asked once she was done pouncing on Stormpaw.

“I could do this all day.” Ravenkit meowed as she too pounced on Stormpaw.

“It’s fun! We can do this when we play warriors!” Thistlekit meowed.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:47 pm

Eaglestar grinned as he bolted after his mate. "Let's see if you can keep up," he teased as he slightly passed her.

Tansyleaf/She-cat/24 moons/Medcine Cat/Apprentice: Lavenderpaw/Crush: Forbidden/Tags: Open
Tansyleaf sighed softly as she entered the medicine den. "Let's see," she meowed as she glanced at the herb stores. "Looks much better than it did this morning."

Ottertalon/She-cat/22 moons/Warrior/Apprentice: Lilypaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Lilypaw
"Feeling any better Lilypaw?" Ottertalon asked as she made her way over to the apprentice.

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Velvetstorm/Crush: Stormpaw/Tags: Nettlepaw, Stormpaw, Kits
"Why don't you try again," Ivypaw meowed with a small smile. "See how far you can pounce."

Starlingsong/She-cat/55 moons/Queen/Kits: Wolfkit, Icekit, Patchkit/Crush: Open/Tags: Swiftstrike
"You'll do fine," Starlingsong meowed before nodding to Lavenderpaw. "I better go and let you go visit your mate and kits."

Wolfkit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Nettlepaw, Ivypaw, Stormpaw, Kits
"I can to," Wolfkit meowed as he pounced at Nettlepaw and grinned when the older tom huffed softly.

Icekit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Stormpaw, Nettlepaw, Ivypaw, Kits
"We'll have a head start on our hunting practice," Icekit meowed with a grin.

Patchkit/She-cat/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Stormpaw, Ivypaw, NEttlepaw, Kits
"We can use all the different techniques we've learned when playing," Patchkit agreed with a small nod.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:45 am

Velvetstorm picked up the pace. By the time she saw the camp she had already caught up with Eaglestar. She willed herself to run faster. All those moons as a hyper and energetic kit and apprentice were going to pay off. Should I pounce on him or not? We aren’t in camp yet but it isn’t far. she thought. Then again she didn’t really care what the other cats thought. Velvetstorm then pounced on the leader inches from the entrance. “Pinned you.” She meowed playfully after she had caught her breath.

(sorry for the lion king quote. Just thought it was a cute idea.)

Lavenderpaw/ she cat / 10 moons / medicine cat apprentice/ crush: forbidden/ Tags:Tansyleaf

“I would have been back sooner but I wanted the boarder patrol to check the boarders and not just help me. I even have an extra stick thanks to the others. And I made sure to fill our storage with herbs and berries we were low on.”

Fernwhisker caught Swiftstrike’s scent. Well I’m sure he will see you awake after sun high. she thought smiling as Swiftstrike walked in. “They are asleep but aren’t they just adorable?” She meowed quietly so she wouldn’t wake her kits. The small white ball of fluff is Snowkit.This is Falconkit. You both share the same pelt too. Then there’s Rainkit. She’s as grey as rain clouds. Pebblekit is this grey and white beauty. Smokekit is a mix of light and dark grey. Firekit is the ginger tom. I have a feeling they will want to see you a lot.” Fernwhisker explained. “When they open their eyes.” She added chucking softly.

Swiftstrike / tom /26moons/ Deputy / Mate: Fernwhisker/ Tags: Fernwhisker, kits

“Wow. They are so cute. I’ll be sure to visit you during the day and before moon high.” Swiftstrike meowed quietly. He hesitated, not wanting to wake his kits but gave each a loving gentle lick. “I’d normally bring you something to eat but after what you’ve been through you must be tired.” Swiftstrike gave Fernwhisker a few happy licks. At least she could sleep now.

Dustclaw/ tom/ 38 moons/ Warrior/ Apprentice: Nettlepaw/ Crush: open/ Tags:Open

Dustclaw looked up as Velvetstorm and Eaglestar arrived. He hadn’t seen them race since they were still apprentices. Must have given Velvetstorm a shiny stone. That explains it. he thought.

Lilypaw / she cat/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Ottertalon / Crush:open /Tags: Ottertalon

“It doesn’t hurt at all it’s just a dull throbbing that I can easily put up with.” Lilypaw meowed quietly. She had rested all day and had been pretty bored most of the day.

Stormpaw/tom/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Eaglestar / Crush: Ivypaw / Tags: Ivypaw, Nettlepaw, kits

“A head start doesn’t hurt.” Stormpaw said. “If you know about hunting and fighting your bound to impress your mentors.” He added.

“So if we keep practicing we will really impress our mentors? That’s cool! I certainly won’t act like a kit when I become an apprentice.” Rosekit said before pouncing on Stormpaw again, this time from a distance.

“I won’t act like a kit either. I’ll listen to my mentor and show them what a fast learner I am.” Ravenkit meowed.

“Wait don’t apprentices have to learn to swim?” The tom meowed. He was afraid he’d drown but he wouldn’t say so.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me