Two Little Wizards - White Eagle and ~Soulscar~ 1x1

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Ehhh can't be bothered to do the number thing lol

Postby lavender.town » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:49 am

♚Dillan Crypt♚

Dillan opened his eyes at the sound of a small grunt next to him, and smiled when he realised it was only Isaias. "Hm? Okay, go ahead. Ask away." He said as Isaias talked about asking him something. His smile slowly faded as he listened to Isaias speak. He was taken back, but he should have expected this from what Raul had told him. He looked straight into Isaias' eyes when he took his hand. "Isaias, I.. I don't know what to say. This is all new and confusing for me, and I'm still trying to grasp my head around everything..." He looked down for a moment. Then he looked up, smirked and ran his hand through his blonde hair. "I guess I shouldn't be surprised, after all, Raul may or may not have told me you liked me. But I just..." His smile faded for a moment "I just don't know..." He looked up at the starry sky, then his smile returned as he looked back at Isaias "Tell you what. How about, I think about it? We are separating for winter break real soon, and maybe I'll be able to decide then." He finished, straightening himself up again "but if it helps you," he leaned forward and kissed the Spanish boys cheek gently "I don't think you'll need to worry about me saying no." He blushed lightly, then stood back, taking his drink and walked cooly to the doors "I'll see you inside, pretty boy." He smirked as spoke over his shoulder, then entered through the doors alone, pushing back the curtains at the sides which had thankfully not let people see their little romantic affair easily, that was if anyone was even paying attention. They were all to busy dancing to music and talking too loudly. He walked over to the corner, leaving Isaias out on his own on the balcony, leaned against a wall in the shade while people bounced around, and relaxed in a chilled out position, taking the occasional sip from his cup. But on the inside, his stomach fluttered and his mined raced, while his cheeks still held faint traces of blushing.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

xx"Time is slowly tracing his face,
but strangely he feels at home in this place"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

|| He/She/They || Bisexual || Capricorn || British ||
lavender.town

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Blue Wizard 040

Postby White Eagle » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:55 pm

Isaías Alfonso
Ravenclaw - 15 - Male - Questioning - Half-blood - Spanish - Tags: Dillan, Charlie

Isaías' heart stopped as he saw the boy's face give him wide eyes. He has never asked anyone to be his boyfriend or girlfriend but this was making him really nervous especially his stomach and throat. Seeing the boy speak and keep looking up made him even more nervous because it made him think he was stalling yet when he asked for time to think about it the Spaniard nodded. "Yes....Puedo esperar. (I can wait.) You can think about us during the vacation time." He rubbed his neck a little as he lowered his head down at the boy in embarrassment but he looked back up when he heard the boy say 'But if it helps.' Soon he saw Dillan go on his tiptoes and lean forward and kissed his cheek which made his cheeks turn pink. As the soft pink lips moved away from his cheek he replaced his fingers with his lips. "Gracias." Hearing the boy say it was not a definite no made him smile and internal dance as he remained calm as Dillan stepped back and returned to the party. Isaías just drank outside before Charlie stepped out, "What did he say? I did not see you both exit together." The tan boy turned to face the older girl, "He wants time to think." Charlie nodded along, "Yeah makes sense because you are his friend and you do not want to ruin that. Plus, if you think about it, he is twelve so maybe he is going through some changes to his body and mind. He may have you know some...urges." The Spaniard shook his head and covered his ears, "No. I do not like." "What its practical biology," she defended while he continued to cover his ears. "Vale! (Ok!)No! No! No! No!....No thanks. Let's go before I say to you he kissed me...uh here." He pointed his cheek which resulted in a squeal. Isaías stepped back into the party and continued with his friends and Dillan.
White Eagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender.town » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:35 pm

♚Dillan Crypt♚

Dillan enjoyed the party while it lasted, and when it was done he went ahead to the door to leave early and stopped to turn and wave to the others "See ya guys, I'm leaving early because I promised I'd see Josh out of detention. See you tomorrow!" He called as he left and walked downstairs. Dillan was clear minded, and he didn't need to think about Isaias' confession now. He didn't want to either, it would stress him out. Yes, Dillan did make it seem like he would say yes to Isaias, but the truth was he didn't know if he would. Back in his old school, the girls usually had crushes on Dillan, and he could easily see it from a mile away as they were always quite obvious. But one of Dillan's faults was, well, he was a player. He led people on and played with their emotions, it was just something he did, as the idea of relationships always bored Dillan. Hell, he had even seen some girls eyeballing him up already. The girl he sat across from in charms, the girl he stood next to in flying lesson, the Gryffindor girl in history of magic, he even thought he had seen one of Josh's friends, a Ravenckaw boy, checking him out, and of course, Amelia. Dillan had denied it to Isaias when he was suspected the girls feelings, but Dillan already knew. He had already been flirting with some of these girls, leading them on, thought the whole thing had meant nothing to Dillan. He was a heartbreaker and liked it, he couldn't deny. Maybe that's why he got into so many fights, not to mention he was just plain rude most of the time. But with Isaias being his friend, he didn't want to do that, though it was a natural impulse after all this time with other people, and the idea was rather tempting. Dillan shook his head to clear his mind, met Josh who looked rather horrified, and walked the Slytherin to the dungeon staircase where he left him to go to his dorm. Then, Dillan went off and walked to his own dorms. Hufflepuff. Dillan never knew why he was sorted into it. From what he had learned, Hufflepuff house was for kind people who were loyal and fair. Nothing like Dillan most of the time, so he had always wondered if the sorting hat was wrong. He shrugged it off and climbed into bed, but lay awake for another hour longer, his mind buzzing, till he fell asleep.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Ha haaaaa, so I decided to point out Dillan's huge flaw of him being a heartbreaker, just to show how dangerous it could be for Isaias to be with him because why not. I thought this little personality trait could be a little slide into some drama for them, because I love drama way too much lol)

lavender.town

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Blue Wizard 041

Postby White Eagle » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:33 am

Isaías Alfonso
Ravenclaw - 15 - Male - Questioning - Half-blood - Spanish - Tags: Dillan

Isaías waved goodbye to Dillan as walked out of the party early. The Spaniard talked with the rest of the guests but he ended the evening with him looking at the dark sky on the balcony just thinking about Dillan. A smile fell across his face as he could still feel the pair of lips on his cheek. He retired to his bed and did a small dance before he fell on top of his bed with a grin. Tyler has never seen such a happy expression from the Hispanic not even when its pancake Friday. 'Él no dijo que no a mi pregunta. Quizas pudiera ser mi novio por un mes segiuente. Todo lo que sé es que sentimientos algo para a mí.' (He did not say no to my question. Maybe he could be my boyfriend by next month. All I know is that he has some feelings for me.) He fell asleep just dreaming in hope of the boy's decision. Over break, the Spaniard mailed cards and sent a gift to the young blonde while he had Christmas with his family. Everyday Isaías thought about what will Dillan say. Just thinking about the boy rejecting him would be very hard to deal with especially since his friends helped. Though the Spaniard knew whatever happened he cannot just abandon his friend, but they will not be the same. Isaías knew he was too weak to give up his feelings for Dillan but he could not look at him without feeling a sense of shame.

(Dang Dillan is a player? That is surprising. Isaías can be a player but he decided he would not play with people's hearts because love is meant to nurtured and be given honesty, not sweet lies or false hope. I now only fear what would happen if Dillan denies his love but plays with others. My poor Spaniard only wanted to love him. Your post can start the groups return from break.)
White Eagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender.town » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:47 pm

♚Dillan Crypt♚

Dillan was ready for his holidays and rushed to the train to get home, his homesickness had become unbearable in the days coming up to break as the anticipation raised, so he could wait to get back to the beautiful seaside place he called home. He greatly enjoyed his time back home, doing stuff like surfing and cliff diving with them while getting into a lot of mischief. When he received a gift from Isaias he sent one back, a handcrafted bracelet with dark blue colouring in the band along with brown, and small wooden beads and to top it off a hand carved wooden dolphin charm attached. Dillan had made the bracelet himself, and he made others for Josh and Amelia, changing the blue to green for Josh with a shark charm and a pastel yellow one with a seal charm for Amelia. Dillan had also made one for himself, it was turquoise this time with a sea turtle for the charm. He made two extras to bring for Charlie and Raul, a darker green for Charlie with a seagull and for Raul a dark red with a hammerhead shark. He remembered how his mother had shown him how to make them when he was younger, and she now wore a purple one with a dove she made for the charm, but Dillan always used creatures who lived by the sea. Soon the sad time came for Dillan to return to Hogwarts, and he felt like tearing himself all over again like the first time he left for Hogwarts. Soon he was on a train, and unable to find Isaias he just sat with Josh who he had found. Truth be told, Dillan hadn't really thought about his answer for Isaias, so to not worry himself he tried not to think about it. Finally the train pulled in and he went to his dorm and slept. The next morning he sauntered down to breakfast, sitting in a further area on the table than normal with Josh and Josh's his friends.

(Hehe, yeah. He is a player indeed. Tbh, Dillan has never been a nice guy and in the original roleplay we were all in before I was going to have him flirt with a lot of the people in his year and get into fights and stuff, but since it died before we got to Hogwarts, well, I'm sure the rest is self explanatory. So yeah, Dillan the player, he has never really been a sweet precious cinnamon role, he's rude and aggressive. Haha, still don't know why I made him a Hufflepuff, I think at the time my brain thought ooh drama can stir or somethin idk can't really remember)

lavender.town

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Blue Wizard 042

Postby White Eagle » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:49 pm

Isaías Alfonso
Ravenclaw - 15 - Male - Questioning - Half-blood - Spanish - Tags: Dillan, Charlie {mentioned} Raul, Tyler

During his travel to Kings Cross Station Isaías could not help but feel nervous. He was thinking about whether Dillan liked his gift which was a sun neclace which was made of gold and had yellow and black gems around it. He kept playing with his bracelet as he thought about whether Dillan has decided to be his boyfriend or not. When Isaías arrived at Kings Kross he went straight to the platform and waited for Dillan to arrive but his friends surprisingly arrived on the train. "You do not sit with me. Why now?" Charlie laughed, "Well I want to sit with you. Hey! You got a bracelet too?" She held up her seagull bracelet, "I do not know why I am a stupid bird. Maybe he sees me as quite a chatterbox so I guess he trying to tell me something." "Chatterbox?""Oh it means a person who talks a lot." Isaías nodded as Raul arrived with Tyler being the last to come he, of course, felt left out with not having a bracelet. The Spaniard, of course, tried to make it seem like Dillan probably did not have enough. After the train arrived he ate dinner and tried to talk to the blonde boy but his friends kept moving him away. But he would at times look at him and get a warm feeling in his chest. When it came to sleeping he tossed and turned over the thought of Dillan not approving his love and their possible relationship. When morning came he quickly cleaned himself off did a quick shave before he head down the steps to see his favorite Hufflepuff. He smiled and felt a blush appear as he saw the boy sitting and walked quickly to the boy's right and sat down while saying, "Hi." His eyes saw the chain of his necklace but not the pendant, "Do you like my gift? I have the other one." He reached under his sweater and pulled out a silver moon with blue and clear gems, "They are together. They are also enchanted." Placing his hand on his neck before blushing, "So, you had time to think about my question. So what is your answer?"
(Maybe Dillan was put n Hufflepuff for a reason. He may be loyal to his friends and to his lover *cough* Isaías *cough*. Plus he could be nice when Isaías opens his eyes to the idea of positivity. This is the moment we have been waiting for. The audience, yeah I see you, has been waiting for this. Will Dillan be Isaías boyfriend or will he crush his dreams just because he likes being a player. Good luck.)
White Eagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender.town » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:12 pm

♚Dillan Crypt♚

Dillan was eating and talking to Josh and his friends when Isaias walked over "Oh hey! Course I liked your gift, but my mom put all my gifts away in my wardrobe, including the necklace, when I had put it on my bed to pack into my suitcase, so yeah, thanks a lot mom." He said, shovelling a spoonful of food into his mouth. He was swallowing when Isaias spoke of the answer Dillan had been dreading. He still didn't know, and he didn't want to be pushed to force an answer out. Thankfully, he had the boys as an excuse this time "Umm," he leaned close to Isaias and whispered "I'll tell you another time, not right now. The lads are here, it's not exactly private. Besides, the boys won't stop bugging me and annoying me if I told you now." He said, then looked away to eat another mouthful. After he had swallowed down his cereal, he looked to the spaniard again "So, did you and the others like my gifts?" He asked, out loud now.

(Hehe, tbh if Dillan does say yes, he might still be a player behind Isaias' back *wink wonk* but tbh I still don't know what Dillan's answer will be. I think he is on edge, not sure how he feels about Isaias, and doesn't want to feel forced to say yes just because that's what Isaias and all his friends are expecting from him, but doesn't want to hurt his feelings at the same time. Maybe I'll make a little drama, who knows)

lavender.town

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Blue Wizard 043

Postby White Eagle » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:20 am

Isaías Alfonso
Ravenclaw - 15 - Male - Questioning - Half-blood - Spanish - Tags: Dillan, Charlie

Dillan's response made the Spaniard nod in agreement, "That's fine. I am happy you like my gift." But as he watched the boy's reaction before he heard him whisper in his ear. He actually was expecting his response but the delay of it only made him frown a little. "Are you embarrassed to just say your answer?" This made the teen start to laugh, "I never knew you could get embarrassed about something. But sure. We can talk about it after school." He grabbed a plate of food and started to eat before he heard Dillan's question, "Yeah they enjoyed them. But why did you give me this," he asked as he pointed to the dolphin attached to his bracelet. "Is it mean to describe something about me? I do not know what..No uh why I look like this animal." He soon sipped some juice as his friends soon arrived and sat down. "So did he tell you," Charlie asked which the Spaniard shook his head. "After." The Slytherin girl smiled before saying, "Good."
(Ooo you made a good diversion. But you need to decide soon.)
Last edited by White Eagle on Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
White Eagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender.town » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:17 am

♚Dillan Crypt♚

Dillan slightly sighed "Isaias, I don't get embarrassed. I just know what lads are like, they don't shut up about something and like winding each other up and annoying each other. And besides, I like these guys and don't want to have to punch one of them if they get on my nerves." He said, taking a smaller spoonful. "Oh, the dolphin? I don't know, I guess I just picked randomly. I always do creatures that live by or in the sea for charms. I guess it's because yours very friendly you could see it as? I don't know myself, so yeah." He said, then looked away as Josh tapped him on the shoulder. He talked with Josh and the others while Isaias' friends came over to talk to Isaias. Soon, Robert, one of Josh's and now Dillan's friends, yelled something about the time and remembering he promised to get to class early to hand in some old report he forgot to hand in over the holidays. Seeing the the it hers were going too, Dillan went up to join them. As he got ready to leave, he turned and waved to Isaias and his friends "I'll see you later!" He called, only to be grabbed by Josh around the arm. He ran off with the other young boys and they raced through the hall to the doors, knocking past people and bumping into them, and as Dillan spotted Marie coming up ahead he joined in with the others antics and budged into her, trying to make it seem like an accident, though she fell over, but by the time she turned to confront them Dillan and the other first years were already at the doors and were pushing through to leave. They ran through the hallways, pushing past and knocking over students as they went, shouting and jeering to each other until they reached potions.

(So yeah, I decided this would be my drama. Basically, Dillan's new friends, which is Josh's group of lads, which I will soon all give names to, have gotten Dillan to join their little friend group. Now, they are proper lads who get into trouble and all that good stuff. I imagine they are going to be a bad influence on Dillan, making him get into trouble more and stuff like that, while pulling him away from his other friends and, of course, Isaias. So, I think Dillan will say yes, but will ask Isaias to keep it a secret for now, because Dillan doesn't like people knowing he is gay. But, with the drama of the lads pulling Dillan away, which will be hard on their relationship. So yeah, that's my plan lol that's a lot of writing my god this mini message is gonna be so long. So yeah, more dramaaaaa yay!)

lavender.town

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Blue Wizard 044

Postby White Eagle » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:56 pm

Isaías Alfonso

Isaías smiled at Dillan after he described a possible reason for him to have the dolphin charm. "Thank you. I think I am very friendly." Soon the Spaniard saw the addition of a new boy to Dillan's friend group. After the boy's introduction, the boy's started to get louder which made Raul have a disgusted face. "Hey, would you make him calm them down?" "They are only talking. They are only boys." Charlie snapped her finger, "Either you make them quiet down or I will. In fact, I will just do it," the Slytherin stood which the Spaniard only pulled the girl back down to her seat. "I can." He asked Dillan to call down when he replied he will see them later. "Oh bye Dillan," he flashed a smile he saw the boy leave earlier than usual. He remained with his friends until he felt like he needed to head to his first-period class.
(Awwww he will be forced to choose love or loyalty. Isaías will have no problem not letting people know they are dating and he will just have his friends not talk about their relationship unless they are in a private location.)
White Eagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me