1x1 With Nezuko

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 With CorgiTheFluff

Postby WolfPups99 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:16 am

Alex|Grey Wolf|Male

Alex looked at Vero as he yelled at at them. He watched the trio yell between each other in amusement, silently talking to Zander in his head. He's really taken a shine for that Fern girl, hasn't he? He has. I would say I'm surprised but, Alexander started laughing a little in his mind, I'm not. I have expected it when I first saw her. She was the perfect canine for Vero to get protective of. I don't know if he'll permanently stay protective of her or not, but we'll see.
Vero|Grey Wolf|Male

Vero watched this mutt, no longer considering him Fern's brother, ram into the dog door trying to catch Fern, "It certainly doesn't look like nothing. She's running from you. What are you doing, done, to her!? What did she do to you for you to treat her like this!?" His fur started bristling as his anger rose. His ears and tail stood with his hair, his teeth bared in a menacing position. "I swear if you don't stop by choice I won't hesitate to make you!"
Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

Vita watches her son as he got more and more aggressive to Fern's sibling. Hmm, first attachments. It'll hit him hard if his other side chooses to leave her. Eh, either way he'll be protective of her. That boy has a connection to her, whether you like it or not. Vita sighed before shaking her head and turning to Alex, "You think we can talk while we wait for Vero to finish up this fight?"
Last edited by WolfPups99 on Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:11 am

Alex|Grey Wolf|Male

Alex continued talking to Vita before standing, "This is going to take forever, isn't it? And didn't we come out here for Fern? Let's go inside and find her while Vero does his thing, okay?" (I keep wanting to write okei. What have you done to me Corgs?) "Fineee, come on then," Vita agreed, dragging out the "e" in "fine". The two walked through the door to their left (Because they don't do dog doors.) and began looking for Fern.
Vero|Grey Wolf|Male

Vero growled again, "Sibling business? What kind of sibling hurts their sister!?" He heard Kodi sigh before saying Fern had left him to die. Vero forced himself to physically look calm but kept his anger in place, far too angry to calm down. "Oh really? When did that happen? I'd love to hear more about it." He tried to replace the anger in his voice with curiosity and calm and almost jumped with joy when he heard himself succeed. Hey, Vero. If you two actually start fighting I'm taking over. I can probably deal more damage then you. I'm fine with that. He hurt Fern and he has to pay.
Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

Vita and Alex walked through the halls together, following Fern's scent once they had reached the dog door. They were walking towards an unknown room, one of the many Vita hadn't had time to be notified about by Fern days before. They both entered a room with comfy looking rooks of various colors and saw Fern sleeping on a woman's lap. The woman saw them and waved them over, patting the places next to her. "You two are two of the three wolves that came in this week, right? Where's the third one?" Vita only laid her head down, tired from the events of the day and being woken up in the middle of her sleep earlier. She yawned before going to sleep.
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:41 am

Alex|Grey Wolf|Male

Alex looked up at the woman as Vita went to sleep. He began scratching his mind on ways to communicate with her. He remembered how Vita had talked to the Queen yesterday and stood up. He began tugging softly on the end of the woman's dress wanting her to follow him. She eventually got up and he began walking to the door, human in tow.
Vero|Grey Wolf|Male

Vero's gaze softened a bit. He felt empathy for this dog, no matter what he did to Fern. No. No matter what happened in the past, he hurt her. There is no excuse of a past that allows you to attack another dog like that. I'm about to take over. You're losing sight of what's important here. Hurting him the same way he did Fern. You're right. Give me some time and I'll settle it out. Good. Now talk. Vero shook his head before he began. "I'm sorry that happened to you, but that's no excuse to hurt her. Now either you can go apologize to her or I can settle this my way. Your choice." Vero allowed his anger to rise again, to take control, to hold onto the reins he so desperately wanted to use to hurt Kodi. He stood firmly before baring his teeth and letting out another growl. "Oh and before you make your choice let me tell you one thing. All wolves have this... connection to another canine. It makes them worry about them. Want to protect them. Hurt or kill those who harm the one they are connected to. Unless given a good reason, these wolves will do everything and anything to stay with and protect the ones they're connected to. They can act as brothers, friends, caretakers, and most importantly, mates. And although I doubt Fern's my mate, I'm still connected to her. So make your decision mutt."
Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

-She's sleeping. Best not to disturb her.-
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:15 am

Alex|Grey Wolf|Male

Alex watched as Kodi passed him. Is that good or bad? No idea. Either way its Vero's problem. Not nice. But eh, lets get going.
Vero|Grey Wolf|Male

Vero swa red, watching Gale take control. What are you doing! You said you'd give me a chance! I did, and you failed. Now I'm taking control and serving my justice. Vero's emotions finally took full rein, allowing him to feel empathy for Kodi. No, please. Give me another chance! Gale ignored him, running in the house after Kodi, ignoring Alex on his way there.
Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:33 am

Alex|Grey Wolf|Male

-Just telling the nurse everything that happens outside.-
Vero|Grey Wolf|Male

Gale found Kodi in the corner, sleeping. He thought for a second before grabbing Kodi by the scruff, carrying him out the door. He began running, careful not to wake him up. He began running back to his pack. He watched as the trees passed him by. They were green, much like his eyes were for sure. He watched as his pack came into view. "Vero? What are you doing here? And where're your parents?" Gale turned to the other wolf, watching her face turn into concern and then understanding. "You aren't Vero. You're his other side. Explains the pup." Gale only gave a slight nod before he began walking towards a pit. He dropped Kodi in it before turning. He jumped a bit seeing the saw she-wolf. "That pit? I suppose it'll hold him since it was made to hold traitors. What'd he do to you anyway?" Gale sighed before he began explaining it to her. "Let me get this straight. He's the brother to your connection. And he was trying to hurt her? So you think putting him in the pit will keep her safe. Good choice, I guess. He'll be taken care of good."
Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:33 am

Alex|Grey Wolf|Male

Vero|Grey Wolf|Male

Gale could hear Kodi's yelps. He knew that he was upset but didn't really care. Hey! Listen to me! You will care about Kodi's feelings because he's right, Fern will be so upset if she loses her brother. He still hurt her~ Can you PLEASE focus on how Fern will feel about you purposely placing her brother in a pit!? Look it's for her safety. We have a connection with her which entitles us to protect her at all costs, no matter how extreme. I get it, you care for her but please, if we had a sibling who was trapped in a hole by Fern how would you feel? Safe, happy, delighted. She would do it to keep me safe. That's what the connection does so wheater she likes her brother staying in that pit until he realizes what he did was wrong, or not, she'll figure out that it was because I care for her. So please Vero don't make this harder then it has to be. For Fern's sake. Gale heard Vero snap his jaws and let out a low growl but heard no response other than that. He smirked in his head before shaking his head, hearing the she-wolf finish speaking but not hearing what she had said, "Uh, hu. Well, if you'll excuse me I have to go back to my connection. I'll come by as soon as I can to see him, okay?" Without waiting for an answer, he turned and stood over the hole, "Hey! Kodi! Vero partly convinced me to let you free but I don't really agree to it but I'll cut you a deal! Be good and don't try to escape and I'll let you go! Well, with some terms but I'll tell you those if you're actually still here when I come back!" He turned and began walking to the castle after he finished, not really caring what Kodi had said.
Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:27 am

Alex|Grey Wolf|Male

Vero|Grey Wolf|Male

Gale began trotting through the forest, he could see the castle from here but saw no reason to run except to see Fern. He, of course, did want to see her but decided that walking would be better than running. Why can't you be nice? I can if you don't get on my nerves and that is exactly what Kodi was doing. He deserved what was coming his way. You know what do what you want to Kodi. I want to see Fern right now, okay? Where did you think we were headed? Vero stayed silent in hopes Gale would hurry up.
Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

Vita whined when she heard Fern telling her to wake up. "5 more min-" She snapped awake as soon as she remembered Vero, Gale, and Kodi's... incident. "Uh, no, no I don't Fern. But maybe Vero or Alex do? We could always go and ask them, right?" Vita watched Fern chewing on the plastic stick but had no interest in joining her. She instead stood from her place on the couch before placing her paws next to Fern, letting her tail wagging behind her.
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:31 pm

Alex|Grey Wolf|Male

'and that leaves us with where we are now.' He ended his explanation to the nurse. She looked slightly confused but seemed more intelligent than when they'd began. She simply stood up and began to make her way back to her office. He followed her as he wanted to see his mate and Fern again. Or at least he hoped it was Fern and not Osa.
Vero|Grey Wolf|Male

Vero again attempted to take control using his words. Gale, you were only supposed to take control to explain to Mom what was going on, not chasing around Fern and terrorize her brother! Mhm, that may be true but I'm solving the issue. No, you aren't. You're probably making it worse! No, I'm making it better. Right? No, come on. Look I'll make you a deal. Give me back control and I'll go straight to Fern, Mother, and Father. Then we all go back to the pack tomorrow and grab Kilo or Kodi, whatever his name is. Okay? Grrr, fine. Only because I know you'd find a way to get to my mother or father. Glad we're in agreement then. Gale paused to let Vero take control. Said wolf than took his time getting used to controlling again before he took off running towards the castle. Hey! Thought we'd agreed walking was better! Nah, that was you making a decision without me.
Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

Vita decided against doing the obvious and opening it herself since she could see the fight in Fern's eyes. "Uh, I would attempt it but I'm a tad too tired to make an attempt. You could always use me as a, a, step stool. Yeah, step stool." With that, she proceeded to plop down so that Fern could climb onto her with ease. What are you doing? Making her feel better. She'll feel taller like she wanted to yesterday and accomplished from opening the door. You sound so stupid right now.
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:28 am

Alex|Grey Wolf|Male

Alex walked down the hall with the nurse for a few minutes when he felt a breeze run along his back. He turned in time to see Vero run up behind him. Vero attempted to stop but he slid along a few more feet before having success. "What in the world."
Vero|Grey Wolf|Male

Vero stood back up after his adventure with the slippery floor, You're an idiot. I should've kept my control. Vero scoffed at his other side. He suddenly heard his father's voice, "What in the world." Vero turned to look at his father before turning back the way he intended to go and began running to find his mother and Fern.
Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

Thanks, Vita!” Fern yipped as she hopped off Vita's back. Vita watched as she opened the door just enough for them to get through. "Let's go find the guys then, shall we?" Vita questioned once she had made her way through the door.

As long as there's at least a sentence for me to go off of XD))
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me